Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

+27
TimF
coxfire
Piciollina
awesomenessthatischriscol
MoviesAreLife
YaoiChick
opals
mindschemez
AnneNeville
Georgette888
bayth
Porcelain
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
ChrisColfersLightning
Divalicious
Ireth
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sheny
ColferInspired
brisallie
Buenos
31 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Buenos 2/21/2014, 6:22 pm

A threesome with Shirtless Santa..  phr34r 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Buenos 2/21/2014, 6:38 pm

I'm wondering if Blaine gets bashed in a beating.   Chris (as Kurt) can be relied upon to handle the acting chores of angst/anger/worry over his BF's being beat up and maybe even injured.  Mercedes could be support for him as they agonize.

Do not want them to go there, but if they do it seems that Kurt would have to handle the heavy duty acting chores.   Shocked
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/21/2014, 7:49 pm

Buenos wrote:I'm wondering if Blaine gets bashed in a beating.   Chris (as Kurt) can be relied upon to handle the acting chores of angst/anger/worry over his BF's being beat up and maybe even injured.  Mercedes could be support for him as they agonize.

Do not want them to go there, but if they do it seems that Kurt would have to handle the heavy duty acting chores.   Shocked

I can't stand Blaine  especially  this  past season, but don't  him to be gay bashed.  What I want is  him to stop getting everything handed to him on a sliver  platter. And   other characters to stop pretending/believing he is perfect. For other characters to call him out when he does wrong, including Kurt. Chris would be great    though at the heavy drama  scenes,if it were to happened.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2014, 8:10 pm

Buenos wrote:I'm wondering if Blaine gets bashed in a beating.   Chris (as Kurt) can be relied upon to handle the acting chores of angst/anger/worry over his BF's being beat up and maybe even injured.  Mercedes could be support for him as they agonize.

I hope they don't go there either, but if they do, I hope that they don't have Blaine be the one to get bashed because Darren is not capable of handling that kind of acting (though Chris certainly could). But beyond that, the writers couldn't write that type of storyline.

They could do something like a mugging or something like that.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/21/2014, 8:12 pm

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 8 BhBk-UzCUAASX0U
F
ilm Crew LA ‏@filmcrewLA  1m

'Glee' will be filming early next week in a much used (for filming) urban alley location downtown... . pic.twitter.com/x706BlMkBF

This is giving me a bad feeling...

I wish Amber had said who she will be filming with, because I have no idea who is in this scene with her.

I think it will be a mugging, maybe someone tries to rob Mercedes and who she is with.

Because one of castings wanted someone who looked like they could mug someone.

I don't think this is a gay bashing unless either Kurt or Blaine brings attention to themselves. Only Blaine apparently can pass for straight as these idiot writers have been telling us. Kurt is more effeminate, and he would stop a girl being hurt as he protected Tina at one time.

If it was Kurt who gets hurt, then media and fans alike would care and want to watch because Chris would act the hell out of it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/21/2014, 9:08 pm

Jellyrolls wrote: But beyond that, the writers couldn't write that type of storyline.

"Shooting Star" was one of the most offensive things that Glee did.  Other than teenagers who were "moved" by Glee characters seemingly in danger nobody with a brain thought it was done well.  

To gratuitously throw in a school shooting (ALA Sandy Hook ) then make it be about a Down syndrome girl who innocently brought a gun  to make it "OK" was so wrong on so many levels.   They could have referred to someone (Student X) who brought a gun off screen, it accidentally went off  even if  nobody got hurt to make the point that there are disturbed people out there.  NO blood, no injury,  nor evil person shown onscreen but don't whitewash the problem.   Of course Becky was an "innocent" babe, right... like all the school shootings involve an innocent oblivious Down Syndrome person who happens to bring guns to school and gets off with a slap on the hand month suspension.

That SL  could have been done to emphasize  the genuine danger without gore or exploitation but Glee cheated the worst possible way, and minimized things  by making Sue a hero by covering it up to "protect' Becky.  WTF?  What about the fucking other kids in the school that were in danger?  Total stupid insanity but gullible teenagers and tweeners thought it was the greatest episode ever because in their words "I really felt scared."  Well , hell, anyone could hide in closet , pop out and yell "boo" at someone and scare them, it's a real emotion to feel scared yet no one would pretend that it wasn't  simply a cheap trick to elicit an emotion with the tactics used.

A bashing would be the same way, cheap shots to gather sympathy and whitewashing the real problem somehow, which is the Glee MO.   A subject like a bashing requires delicacy, sensitivity and good writing.  And of course gay bashing would rear it's head with Kurt in NY, to squeeze drama and pathos.   It's exploitation and when a show lacks good writing to begin with, it's just a desperate measure for a "topical" issue.   Just have the show stay away from PSA and heavy drama.

Por Favor. :angry:
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/21/2014, 10:17 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 8 Tumblr_n1dhl0Xo5o1r4ezfzo1_500

Damn, I will be working. so I have to wait until I get home.  :angry:

Can't hear Starkurt.

Unless between breaks I can on my phone, but I think I have used up the data limit, and won't be able to get a recharge until about 4 when I get off.

I do this thing called work for the dole, where I work once a week, that I get $20.80 a fortnight.

This is compulsory for 12 months and adds to my unemployment benefit.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 2/21/2014, 10:51 pm

F

'Glee' will be filming early next week in a much used (for filming) urban alley location downtown... . pic.twitter.com/x706BlMkBF

If they are ripping from the headlines, in mid-January a well-known theatre critic (Randy Gener) was attacked and left in the street here in midtown-NYC after a party. He had to have brain surgery. For a while, all the speculation was that it was a gay bashing/hate crime. It seems like it was not, in fact, but Glee might have taken the idea and run with it before the details of the case were clear.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2014, 11:00 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
F

If they are ripping from the headlines, in mid-January a well-known theatre critic (Randy Gener) was attacked and left in the street here in midtown-NYC after a party. He had to have brain surgery. For a while, all the speculation was that it was a gay bashing/hate crime. It seems like it was not, in fact, but Glee might have taken the idea and run with it before the details of the case were clear.

That sounds like Glee.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/21/2014, 11:01 pm

Gi, one of the GOBR people:

klaine-run-the-world asked:

Hi Gi, could you please tell us glee if glee is really doing a gay bashing storyline in 5x15? because that's what a lot of people are speculating right now. Please, we are kinda worried here. Thanks.

I’m getting lots of asks about this episode, so I will answer this open so everyone can see it! I started college this year and this is keeping me very busy, so I decided that will be best for my personal life to be done with spoilers for now, since it takes a lot of time for me! I know that 99% of the questions that you guys have and send to me are about klaine and naya/hemo being in the episode. Klainers, when I can, you will probably hear from gleekto! Naya/Hemo: when I know, I will say it! Tina fans: same as naya/hemo!

This is the last one: about this particulary episode, I know the infos I got before I stopped looking for, and for what I know, the bashing will be with a “random person” (aka not the characters that we know, I think its a guy, dont know if its a gay guy but probably since its glee), but will envolve the ones that we know (example: they will see it, get emotional, etc).
Important: this is from some scenes that I know, I don’t know the whole storyline.

Thats it guys! Smile

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/22/2014, 12:30 am

I need this episode NOW!!!!

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/22/2014, 12:38 am

Thank you Glee for finally giving me something that I want.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 8 Tumblr_n1dnx2OsJr1qfgg1ao2_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 8 Tumblr_n1dnx2OsJr1qfgg1ao1_250

I have a feeling that this little kiss was for Kurt to tease Blaine with how close Kurt and Elliot are getting, and Blaine is going to very much regret his oh so well meaning advise. And I'm going to love every second of it.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/22/2014, 12:45 am

Ranwing wrote:Thank you Glee for finally giving me something that I want.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 8 Tumblr_n1dnx2OsJr1qfgg1ao2_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 8 Tumblr_n1dnx2OsJr1qfgg1ao1_250

I have a feeling that this little kiss was for Kurt to tease Blaine with how close Kurt and Elliot are getting, and Blaine is going to very much regret his oh so well meaning advise. And I'm going to love every second of it.

I am guessing Blaine never knew what Adam Crawford looked like.

And seeing some gorgeous guy kissing Kurt on the cheek, I will love to his reaction.

This bromance is just beautiful.  wub 

Waiting for the Klainers and Blarren stans to start raging.

Notice how it gets closer to the air date we get this.

So, this is why they were hiding Starkurt.  Smile 

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/22/2014, 12:47 am

Saving the best for last!

Hee... off to troll the Klaine tag on Tumblr. This should be entertaining.  Twisted Evil 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/22/2014, 12:49 am

Love everything about that sneak peek. The crew talking about how amazing Chris and Adam are and them talking about the rock song and Chris talking about the stripper pole. This will be a scene I will be playing more than once...
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/22/2014, 12:49 am

^ oh my effing god, where's that from? please please gimme more of that! can they just fxxk the hell of it???!!!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/22/2014, 12:51 am

Ranwing wrote:I need this episode NOW!!!!

By this promo they are wanting to sell Starkurt, because they are who everyone is talking about.  Smile 

I love this promo.

Kurt gets to rock out.  716 punkk 
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/22/2014, 12:52 am

Ranwing wrote:Saving the best for last!

Hee... off to troll the Klaine tag on Tumblr. This should be entertaining.  Twisted Evil 

Have fun.  Smile 
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/22/2014, 1:02 am

Why don't Glee ever talk about how amazing Klaines energy is on set lately?  Twisted Evil 

This preview is showing how much people on glee LOVES Adam's and Chris interaction, pretty soon they will be like Blarren who?  Laughing 

I am excited! I actually want to watvh this ep for those scenes alone, but I will have to wait for tumblr and hulu, not gonna give you those ratings blee!

So besides Starkurt, everything else gave me a head ache so I do not wanna watch this episode, and as nfor the spoiler on Bashing Idk how I feel about this, Glee have ruined sensitive subjects and I am afraid it might really trigger and offend a lot of people, I hope Glee can write this scene right and not make it disapear the next scene or worse, turn it into a joke  unsure 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/22/2014, 1:10 am

My dash is mostly this promo and Kelliott kissing Kurt on the cheek.

Though some Klainers say it is an air kiss that he didn't really kiss him on the cheek.  Rolling Eyes 

For Elliott to do that I don't think he thinks much of Blaine at all.

Now episode 14 is starting to look interesting to me.  Twisted Evil 

I have not seen this many excited Glee fans in absolute ages.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/22/2014, 1:11 am

As flawed as many of the Very Special Important Episodes were (Grilled Cheezus, Never Been Kissed, On Our Way), they were salvaged and elevated by some absolutely stellar acting (primarily by Chris and Max, who need to work together forever). The one VSIE that was a complete and total failure was Shooting Star, and the reason? No Chris, no Max, no Lea or anyone else who can carry a really significant storyline.

So long as they allow the actors who actually can carry a serious storyline, then even if the writing is dreck, it can be more than watchable. But if we're treated to endless scenes of Darren derping all over the place, then it will fail. It's that simple.

Now, back to more pleasant, important things.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 8 Tumblr_n1dou8z00I1sqqzcso1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 8 Tumblr_n1dou8z00I1sqqzcso2_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 8 Tumblr_n1dou8z00I1sqqzcso3_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 8 Tumblr_n1dou8z00I1sqqzcso4_250
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/22/2014, 1:12 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
I am excited! I actually want to watvh this ep for those scenes alone, but I will have to wait for tumblr and hulu, not gonna give you those ratings blee!

Do what a lot of the members from this board do - download it from Kurt edit site on tumblr.  I haven't watched McKinley in over a year.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 2/22/2014, 1:13 am

Best sneak peak ever! Definitely worth the wait, and a big payoff for not really being in the promos. I'll take it glee, i'll take it!

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/22/2014, 1:17 am

bayth wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:

Do what a lot of the members from this board do - download it from Kurt edit site on tumblr.  I haven't watched McKinley in over a year.

Thank you love! :D I never knew about this! I only saw some vids of Kurt scenes on tumblr, is this the same thing sort of?
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/22/2014, 1:20 am

So much wonderful.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 8 Tumblr_n1dqg1Z8TR1sqqzcso1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 8 Tumblr_n1dqg1Z8TR1sqqzcso2_250

Sexy Kurt is sexy. That is all.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next