Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

+28
sjonnepon
arina
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
mindschemez
Georgette888
opals
tanita_mors
Delight
ColdFlame96
bayth
ColferInspired
brisallie
angelnessa
fantastica
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Vir Cotto
Glorfindel
coxfire
Jellyrolls
Ireth
sheny
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  fantastica 12/17/2013, 11:15 pm

looking forward to see blaine twerking his way to the national judges' pants.

haha, i feel very nasty tonight. is it Christmas yet?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  AnneNeville 12/18/2013, 12:31 am

fantastica wrote:looking forward to see blaine twerking his way to the national judges' pants.

haha, i feel very nasty tonight. is it Christmas yet?

Nice Grinch avatar!

I am not looking forward to Blaine twerking his way through Nationals, but then I'm already 8 months out from having watched an episode of Glee.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/18/2013, 1:30 am

^ same here. we are smart.  Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/18/2013, 1:35 am

NGL, if Kurt and and NY is going to be reduced until Season end to only 5-10 minutes per episode, they might as well just leave the staus quo for Season 5 and keep the McKinley Seniors in Lima for the rest of the season post graduation, and Kut, Rachel and Sananta alone in NY.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/18/2013, 4:42 am

I'm confused because Mike O'Malley tweeted pictures with Romy, Jenna and Amber for 5.11, but so far we have no spoilers about what Kurt and the girls will be doing. Does this mean Burt and Carole will be in LA to support Nooblam? Why would they do that, when they didn't go to Nationals the previous two years when their own sons were performing?

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/18/2013, 5:38 am

sheny wrote:I'm confused because Mike O'Malley tweeted pictures with Romy, Jenna and Amber for 5.11, but so far we have no spoilers about what Kurt and the girls will be doing. Does this mean Burt and Carole will be in LA to support Nooblam? Why would they do that, when they didn't go to Nationals the previous two years when their own sons were performing?

We did get one from Jouquin about him being on the diner set with Chris in a tweet, but he didn't say for what episode.

Some are assuming 11, but it could be just redoing a scene with Chris for 10.  saispa 
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/18/2013, 8:27 am

sheny wrote:I'm confused because Mike O'Malley tweeted pictures with Romy, Jenna and Amber for 5.11, but so far we have no spoilers about what Kurt and the girls will be doing. Does this mean Burt and Carole will be in LA to support Nooblam? Why would they do that, when they didn't go to Nationals the previous two years when their own sons were performing?
Yes, I think that's exactly what's going to happen: Burt and Carol will be used to prop the Nooblams in the Nationals episode, and (hopefully?) Kurt will be nowhere in sight.  dryy
They'll probably spin it as the Nationals setlist being a tribute to Finn.
(And if the setlist spoiler of 'Angels' is true then it's also a late 'revenge' that Blaine didn't get to sing in 'The Quarterback', 'cause the fandom would have lynched RIB if he had.)

In the mean time neither Burt nor Carol has showed up in New York yet to be there for Kurt, besides Burt's Christmas 'present' of Blaine and cancer that is.  :angry: 

As for the bolded: the ironic thing about this is that Carol did go with ND to New York for Nationals in season 2. There are pictures from Romy Rosemont on set in New York, when Chris (dressed as Kurt in the breakfast at Tiffany and 'For Good' scene) offers her a cupcake or pastry:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 29 Tumblr_lke4jjTi461qahpupo1_500

But apparently her scenes got cut, which also had the unfortunate complication that Mr. Shue really left his high school kids all alone in NYC without any other chaperone several times.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/18/2013, 1:58 pm

I agree that it's likely  Burt and Carole will be in LA for some sort of Finn tribute at Nationals, despite the sad fact that neither of them have any sons at Nationals this year.

In theory I don't mind that , TBH because I think Finn was connected to the new New Directions, he was more a mentor than Will was last year so it's about time they make reference to him this year.   They could have built up how this year going to Nationals was a tribute to Finn in small ways during the season but instead they wasted all the time on Gaga and Twerking...Oh well.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/18/2013, 4:08 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20767533,00.html

In November, Lovato, who had a guest stint on Glee earlier this year, talked about her current priorities.

"I think ultimately my main thing is singing," she said. "Maybe movies once in a while, if the right role comes along."

She added that she also wouldn't mind a little bit of a break.

"I will take the month of January completely off!" she vowed. "I want to vacation! I want to watch crime shows on my DVR on my couch ... I need to do some exercising and I don't really have time to do it. I love horseback riding and never get to do that stuff, but January is my time to do all of that."

OK, I'm assuming she's completely off Glee now. She's taking Jan off and she touring in Feb.

Goodbye Dani, I guess it was ...um..nice knowing you.
Sort of.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 12/18/2013, 4:22 pm

It's really sad, even when I try to look the show without my fan goggles on, how they have splintered the show. They focus on few flimsy plots and characters and don't really focus on actually anything. The two sided show just doesn't work, I think all Glee fans can agree to that after 1 1/2 seasons.

What is the point of bringing in new and new and new people, when even they cannot raise the ratings like they used to? Some of these guest stars then are made completely redundant because not only will their storylines be cut short and the fans also know this the day they start working on the show. That isn't tying anyone to the fandom at this point.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/18/2013, 4:32 pm

The set list for Nationals by GOBr

More Than A Feeling - New Directions – (Boston)

America - New Directions (Neil Diamond)
I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For - New Directions (U2)
Mr. Roboto, cantada por Jean-Baptiste & Throat Explosion (Styx)

This is better  neutre Guess who is very disappointed and already started bitching on tumblr dryy

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/18/2013, 4:42 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:It's really sad, even when I try to look the show without my fan goggles on, how they have splintered the show. They focus on few flimsy plots and characters and don't really focus on actually anything. The two sided show just doesn't work, I think all Glee fans can agree to that after 1 1/2 seasons.

What is the point of bringing in new and new and new people, when even they cannot raise the ratings like they used to? Some of these guest stars then are made completely redundant because not only will their storylines be cut short and the fans also know this the day they start working on the show. That isn't tying anyone to the fandom at this point.

I think the writers are just trying to run out the clock, so to speak.  They've probably written about 2/3 of the episodes by now.  We know Nationals is  being filmed now with Episode 11, the reunion 100th is Episode 12, and I have no reason to doubt Chord was accurate in that  interview  when he said he thought  that Graduation was episode 14.   That would leave just 8 episodes left to script until the end of the season.

It's too late for anything now.   Season 5 is lost and FOX seems fine with it.  By the time Glee airs in Feb 25 what ratings it gets will be irrelevant because by then they would be working by my calculation at least  on episodes 17 or 18  so what rebooting or changes could they do possibly do at that point?

The writers make no one happy it seems, the Klainers aren't thrilled, and I woudl have to think any Rachel/Lea fans have given up her ever being the lead character on the show again.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/18/2013, 5:02 pm

sheny wrote:The set list for Nationals by GOBr

More Than A Feeling - New Directions – (Boston)

America - New Directions (Neil Diamond)
I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For - New Directions (U2)
Mr. Roboto, cantada por Jean-Baptiste & Throat Explosion (Styx)

This is better  neutre Guess who is very disappointed and already started bitching on tumblr dryy

Thank all the Gods my dear Robbie is safe from being ruined by the Grease Stain. Though I'll be monumentally dissapointed to have him be given U2. Bono doesn't deserve this.

But seriously... Mr. Roboto? I love Styx and I loved the Kilroy Was Here album (even if it was a bit of a pretentious mess). But there are so many better Styx songs that they could have used - Rockin' the Paradise would have been my choice as it really highlights a good male singer and would give plenty of room for a full chorus to play out. Mr. Roboto is a bit cheesy... oh, hell. It's a lot cheesy.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/18/2013, 5:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOQ4pkUAFbA

"Renegade" screams Choir show performance stopping number....

Can you imagine what Jesse St. James and Vocal Adrenaline would have done with that song..
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/18/2013, 5:34 pm

Buenos wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOQ4pkUAFbA

"Renegade" screams Choir show performance stopping number....

Can you imagine what Jesse St. James and Vocal Adrenaline would have done with that song..

Or the original ND boys, with Kurt singing lead? *sigh*

Why can't we have nice things?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/18/2013, 6:33 pm

None of these songs are really big choir numbers, imo. Although these 3 songs are all very good in their own way, they don't sound right for a choir competition. But then again: they did 'Gangnam Style', so.....  Rolling Eyes 

- 'More than a Feeling' is too high for Darren as a solo (not that this would stop them from giving it to him). It would be a great song for Kevin, though, with some others backing him up.
- 'America' could be Blaine's solo, as he wouldn't completely suck on this song.
- Neither Blaine nor Sam should even come near 'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For'. I have the feeling they'll give that song to the girls, especially Unique and Kitty, maybe with some Artie thrown in.

At least.....that's what I would do if I had to divide these 3 songs amongst a choir like ND, and being forced to give Blaine a solo, of course.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/18/2013, 8:09 pm

Glorfindel wrote:- 'More than a Feeling' is too high for Darren as a solo (not that this would stop them from giving it to him). It would be a great song for Kevin, though, with some others backing him up.

Unfortunately it is Darren  with Jenna... the small snip of his vocals is painful...

http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/post/70426861001/greschpants-cast-and-crew-hard-at-work

Let me guess, Blaine learns "humilty" by sharing his solo as a duet with needy pathetic Tina who will kiss his ass from here to kingdom come  for being her knight in shining armor.  Rolling Eyes 

Unless he gets that duet and a solo...never mind...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 12/18/2013, 8:14 pm

As a Bostonian, I am offended.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/18/2013, 8:51 pm

Buenos wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:- 'More than a Feeling' is too high for Darren as a solo (not that this would stop them from giving it to him). It would be a great song for Kevin, though, with some others backing him up.

Unfortunately it is Darren  with Jenna... the small snip of his vocals is painful...
Well, I was right in principle: it's too high for him but it didn't stop them from giving it to him anyway.

Oy.  Rolling Eyes  arghh  mince Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 29 Notlistening

What on earth were they thinking when they thought that song was suited for Darren? The Anders brothers should sue Glee for giving them permanent ear damage.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 29 Simon-cowell-x-factor-funny-fingers-in-ears-photo
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/18/2013, 9:55 pm

I usually don't listen to.the music ahead of time, but Glee doesn't make me happy like it used to, so I did listen to that snippet. That was a screechy yell he gave, it sounded like he was shredding his vocal cords. That can't be healthy. I am surprised Darren's people aren't more protective of his voice, while it still can be saved.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/18/2013, 10:12 pm

marie, why can't they just lower the song for him to sing? lower an octave.  tonguue i guess they consider "screeching" as something good?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/18/2013, 10:29 pm

Buenos wrote:

http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/post/70426861001/greschpants-cast-and-crew-hard-at-work

BWAAHHHH!!!  ptdr ptdr ptdr  That was one of the funniest things I've heart in ages. That screech when he went for the high note... my cat makes a sound like that when I step on her tail. Oh, this has train wreak written all over it.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/19/2013, 12:51 am

Doesn't look like Chris worked on set on Glee today.

My hunch is that NY characters are shut out of Nationals, they might get a couple of minutes cameo sitting around the loft for Episode 5.11.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/19/2013, 7:20 am

^Probably an encouraging phonecall from Kurt to Blaine; Kurt telling Blaine how great a performer he is and how he deserves his solo as a senior. Oh, and of course mentioning that they are engaged to be married at least 2 times.  dryy 

On the other hand: a phonecall like that would be preferable to Kurt and/or Rachel flying to L.A. to sit in the audience applauding and cheering, I guess.  dryy [2]

fantastica wrote:marie, why can't they just lower the song for him to sing? lower an octave.  tonguue  i guess they consider "screeching" as something good?
They can't lower 'More Than a Feeling' that much (maybe only 2-3 semitones at most) because it would change the overall sound/feeling of that song. Those high notes in falsetto are part of the signature of the song: you can't just take them away by lowering the key (so the singer does not have to go into falsetto anymore to reach the high notes).

Giving that song to Blaine was basically as big a mistake and disaster as giving him 'Angels' would have been.  Mad 

Now let's hope and pray that 'America' and 'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For' will be spared of too much Blaine.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/19/2013, 8:59 am

Blaine stans should go see a doctor for their hearing problems. Most of them say he sounds amazing on the song and his high notes are breathtaking  uhuhu

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next