Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

+28
sjonnepon
arina
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
mindschemez
Georgette888
opals
tanita_mors
Delight
ColdFlame96
bayth
ColferInspired
brisallie
angelnessa
fantastica
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Vir Cotto
Glorfindel
coxfire
Jellyrolls
Ireth
sheny
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Glorfindel 1/11/2014, 10:32 pm

^No idea, sorry.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 34 Tumblr_mz9kyjNCzf1r4ezfzo1_500

So Mercedes will be in New York (and no mention of Santana). Interesting.  humhum
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Buenos 1/11/2014, 10:48 pm

I wonder if it's the way things were originally worded, there is no indication of Kevin Mchale either.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/12/2014, 2:17 am

I don't want to think badly of Ryan Murphy, but why all of sudden is Mercedes joining NYC cast? It could be because Amber won DWTS?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/12/2014, 2:30 am

Probably. Very likely. Surely. These bastards! Thank God Amber won. It partially shows the strength of her fandom support, though she worked extremely hard and deserved the crown without a doubt.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/12/2014, 3:20 am

Well it's interesting if Amber is going to NY and Naya remains, because you will have all the heavy hitting female voices of Glee back on the show as regulars.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/12/2014, 4:03 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 34 Tumblr_mz9mzwwhtU1s57bimo1_500

Hopefully that clears things up.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/12/2014, 5:03 am

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 34 Tumblr_mz9mzwwhtU1s57bimo1_500

So what I get from this is that Naya wasn't mentioned as her character is already in NY? Umm I'm not so convinced by this answer, but hopefully is truth she remains in NY.

Speaking of Mercedes being in NY, a friendship that I would like to see and in previous seasons I thought it has potential is Mercedes/Santana Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 1/12/2014, 5:33 am

fantastica wrote:what the hell is a "Yalie degenerate"???  blinkk blinkk  when i googled the term all it come up w/ is the same damn glee article! someone must know what that term means. please, help this illiterate!

I assume they mean a morally depraved person (the meaning of degenerate) from Yale (slang for someone who attends Yale and that is where Quinn is studying).
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 1/12/2014, 2:37 pm

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 34 Tumblr_mz9mzwwhtU1s57bimo1_500

Last I checked, so were Kurt and Rachel, so why were they mentionned then? What a pompous, pricky, stupid answer that was...
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/12/2014, 3:05 pm

IMO The person didn't want to admit they made a mistake omitting Naya's name from the list of NY characters and is miffed they are being called on it. Being bitchy I guess is easier than admitting you blew it.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/12/2014, 3:29 pm

Buenos wrote:IMO The person didn't want to admit they made a mistake omitting Naya's name from the list of NY characters and is miffed they are being called on it.  Being bitchy I guess is easier than admitting you blew it.
Except that it eventually only does more damage than the first, honest mistake did.
Tsk.  Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/12/2014, 8:14 pm

Georgette888 wrote:
fantastica wrote:what the hell is a "Yalie degenerate"???  blinkk blinkk  when i googled the term all it come up w/ is the same damn glee article! someone must know what that term means. please, help this illiterate!

I assume they mean a morally depraved person (the meaning of degenerate) from Yale (slang for someone who attends Yale and that is where Quinn is studying).

And of course, Quinn is incapable of finding a nice healthy relationship with a man. No, she first has Finn (who was ready to cheat on her with Rachel and basically stayed with her only because he thought her baby was his), Puck (don't think I need to go into this too much), Finn again (using her to get even with Rachel and then dumping her at a funeral), one of her professors (doomed to go nowhere fast) and now this loser. The one decent guy she ever had was Sam (back when Sam was a decent character) and she screwed it up by getting back together with Finn. Great...
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/12/2014, 8:27 pm

This show has pissed on the character of Quinn so much it makes your head spin, plus the the twists and turns they made the character go through.  Yet despite all that, I thought Dianna Agron was an interesting screen presence as Quinn, even though she's drop dead beautiful I always thought there was something hidden about the character.

I'm glad Dianna Agron seems to be carving a nice outside Glee career for herself and that she's returning to Glee on her terms.  My own spec is that Ryan was pressured to get all the old cast of Glee after the ratings surge of  "The Quarterback."  I"m sure that Dianna coming back (when many  predicted she never ever  would) was because her conditions were met.   If theygive the old cast one song together I will be happy.

Amber's return intrigues me because it implies really fleshing out the NY side of things, I mean if they just kept the NY trio (HummelberryLopez) and added Blam/Artie  that would be more than enough characters, which hopefully with  Amber means they are going to be having a NY centic or only show post graduation.

I'm not stupid enough to get my hopes up too high, but if they get away from Lima it will be very hard to refocus there later. At the least a NY only show will have no more split narrative garbage that never worked well.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/12/2014, 8:34 pm

thank you Georgette! so they finally has a chance for Quinn to come back and she is as screwed up as she was in high school. what a progress!  dryy 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/12/2014, 8:52 pm

It really bothers me that they never gave the New York narrative their own episode when it was just Rachel, Kurt and Santana.  :angry: 

Now that Blam is going to pollute that narrative it might be that the ratings will drop even lower than they have already when Glee finally takes the show to New York, because I've read many posts and comments of people who will stop watching the show as soon as Blam arrives in the loft and takes over from HummelPezBerry (and not only Kurtsies, btw).

If that happens (the ratings being even lower than they are now) the Gleeks who have been saying that focusing on New York only and dropping Lima would do nothing for the ratings of the show will be proven right, and with no prior NY only episode to show them otherwise there's no evidence based defense to counter them with.  dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/12/2014, 9:04 pm

The problem is they kept one format and only one format (90% Lima)  over the course of  a year and a half which the ratings from a high of 3.1 (Season 4 debut) have dropped to as low as .9 and for a "regular" episode  a 1.1.

Switching to NY after episode 14 or 15 I don't think even FOX has any illusions that the ratings will magically rise but i'm not as completely pessimistic as  some.

Unlike others , I don't think BLAM will be able to dominate a NY narrative;  it was easier in Lima because all the characters over there were empty cyphers (Marley, Jake and even Ryder) or bad actors (Jake, Tina, Unique)  so their insipid adventures in high school setting was something they could get away with.   In NY it won't be perfect, but they can't emulate McKinley High.  Kevin as Artie was ignored because he's in a wheel chair but in NY, if Amber is coming back ,there are too many characters that can overshadow the Blam.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 1/12/2014, 9:22 pm

Probably just means "Ivy League party boy."

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/13/2014, 8:40 am

When are we going to get a glimpse of "I Believe In a Thing Called Love"?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/13/2014, 4:53 pm

not til a week or two before hte airing? when is glee back? next year?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/13/2014, 4:56 pm

fantastica wrote:not til a week or two before hte airing? when is glee back? next year?

Tuesday, February 25, 2014.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 1/13/2014, 4:57 pm

Buenos wrote:
fantastica wrote:not til a week or two before hte airing? when is glee back? next year?

Tuesday, February 25, 2014.

Such a long hiatus.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/13/2014, 5:43 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 34 Tumblr_mzcxecbif61qe476yo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 34 Tumblr_mzcxecbif61qe476yo2_500
I hope it's a scene with just the two of them. We haven't had a Kurtcedes only scene since season 2. I miss their friendship so much.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/13/2014, 5:52 pm

If Mercedes is coming back to the show even as a regular "guest star" in the NY side I will be so thrilled. Bring on Kurtcedes!  Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/13/2014, 6:06 pm

I'm so afraid this will be Kurt ranting about wedding arrengements or something else about Blaine.

I'd like this to be just about Kurt or Mercedes! Please, please let it be just about them!!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/13/2014, 6:18 pm

GLEE: Kevin Reilly on the Plans for the Show’s Final Stretch

As GLEE gears up for its final season and a half, Fox boss Kevin Reilly has teased a little bit of what the future will hold.

“We do have GLEE through next season, and it will be the final season,” Reilly told reporters after his Press Tour session. “[GLEE creator] Ryan [Murphy]‘s pitched the arc all the way through next season. For the second half of this year, the kids will graduate. We will go to New York exclusively for the second half of the year. And then he’s got some fantastic ideas of what we’re going to do next year for the final year.”

And with graduation, that means there will be some unspecified cast changes. “Some are going to be graduating and moving,” Reilly acknowledged. “Creatively, it would be ridiculous if all of them moved to New York. Some will move on, and they’ll arc back in for special episodes, they’ll always be a part of it. And I think the way it will dovetail next season, we’ll see some familiar faces coming around in some capacity. But for this season, there will be a graduation, and several of the cast members will move on, and others will go to New York…[Once they graduate], we’re not going to be in Ohio for the rest of the season.

But one person Reilly was OK with confirming would be sticking around?

Jane Lynch (Sue). “As long as there’s a show, there’s Jane,” Reilly said.

So long NOOBS!!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next