Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

+28
angelnessa
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
Vir Cotto
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
opals
kac
M&M
brisallie
Jellyrolls
Kurt addict
coxfire
Glorfindel
Buenos
Delight
tanita_mors
Lottie2303
Georgette888
sheny
valkeakuulas
Ireth
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Ranwing
Divalicious
bayth
32 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 Empty Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  bayth 4/9/2014, 10:37 pm

I have given up on Kurt ever succeeding in canon on Glee. He will never be seen as anything other than a prop to help every character on this asinine show.  While I know that Kurt Hummel has more talent than half the characters - he will never been shown as anything but an also ran.  It's disgusting what the show runners have done to him. Why should any Kurt Hummel fan bother watching when we know that he will never been seen as talented. Fuck Glee. And fuck the so called writers of this show. I will watch Chris' episode and 'Tested'. Why bother with any of the other episodes? They only make me angry at how awful Kurt is treated.  antifana orageux2
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  Divalicious 4/9/2014, 11:29 pm

Since Glee can only have one idea a show, I think Blaine and Rachel's story will parallel each other. Rachel, who is given the honor of NYADA after her botching her audition, dumps NYADA for the opportunity of a play, seems to be deciding to dump the opportunity she was given for an even greater opportunity in movies, driven by an agent that will likely dump her if something goes wrong.

Blaine, who also is given opportunity after opportunity, is not the superstar at NYADA, is preferred over Kurt by an obviously stupid woman. Why can't this be the opposite of the casting couch, she thinks Blaine is bisexual, he is a total flirt, and she isn't doing this for his talent, she just wants sex.

In the end Rachel is hurting herself by not respecting those who have given her chances. She won't get NYADA back, not after her conversation with Carmen. She will be known on Broadway as a pretentious diva who drops out of a show with no understudy, burning her bridges there. I think the movie will fall through, but Glee does like to hand Rachel things, so she might just win again.

Rachel doesn't like to take chances alone, and I can even see her encourage Blaine to put all his eggs in his sugarmama's basket. Then he finds out there is no way he can fulfill her expectations, and she moves on to the next willing body.

I acknowledge that Glee will probably disappoint me, as it so often does. This summary sounds like.the usual tripe of special snowflakedom vs brave but can't catch a break it usually tells. The bad storytelling that Glee is known for will likely return after an episode that had Kurt being so strong and mature, heaven knows we shouldn't reward that. Just the squeaky, whiny wheels get the brass ring.

I won't even hope. Glee is just something I force myself to watch out of respect and love for a wonderful character and even more wonderful actor.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  Ranwing 4/9/2014, 11:42 pm

I'm just so angry and so tired of this bullshit. That Kurt's successes are so small while everyone else gets to win all the prizes. Rachel will of course be a huge star and she won't even chip a fingernail on her way to the top. No, her biggest problem is having to chose from all the wonderful options now open to her.

And seriously... she's been dreaming and preparing for playing this role all her life and now she's bored with it? Seriously? I don't know what drugs the writers are smoking but in the real theater world, you have to fulfill your contract, otherwise all kind of bad things happen (like lawsuits and completely destroying your professional reputation). Rachel is obligated to perform until the end of the time period specified in the contract (with the option to re-negotiate at that time) or if the show closes. Rachel can't just decide that she no longer wants to play Fanny and move on to something new until she's fulfilled her contract. It's like NYADA - she's completely dedicated after moving heaven and earth to reach her goal and then when something new comes along, she's ready to throw the whole thing away.

As for Blaine... it would be nice if Blaine is going along with the socialite because he doesn't think he can succeed otherwise. That he honestly believes that Kurt will be the big star and this is his only real chance of making it in the business. But of course that won't happen because Blaine is perfect and he won't break a sweat on his way to stardom. No, that's for his fiancé who will never win anything comparable to what Rachel and Blaine will be enjoying. I'm so tired of Kurt's victories being moral or spiritual wins. How about a real and tangible success for him, show?

I won't hold my breath ever seeing that happen.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/9/2014, 11:48 pm

Ranwing wrote:Here's the extended summary of ep 18. For those of us who were hoping for Rachel to be humbled a bit or Blaine to not be handed everything on a silver platter, prepare to lose your lunch.

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

With Funny Girl a bonafide hit and Rachel’s star clearly on the rise, she enjoys the fruits of her labors, including signing with a powerful New York talent agent who seems to have a wholly different take on her career path than she does. Just as the monotony of constantly performing the same show over and over again starts taking its toll on her, Rachel is approached by a Hollywood executive who presents the young star with a potentially once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that – while too tempting to refuse – requires her to take a calculated risk. At NYADA, Kurt gets a valuable opportunity to perform for a wealthy socialite who is known for fostering and launching the careers of many burgeoning artists. Thrilled with the chance to make a lasting impression, Kurt – committed to the idea that he and Blaine should always share their career boons together - recruits his fiancée to sing with him. Blaine finds himself put in a difficult position when the socialite takes more of a liking to him than to Kurt. Meanwhile, as Mercedes struggles to complete her latest single in time to meet her release deadline, she turns to Santana for help with finding a “new sound,” and ends up putting her own career on the line for the sake of her friend.

I hope the ratings plummet during this piece of garbage.  antifana
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/9/2014, 11:54 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Here's the extended summary of ep 18. For those of us who were hoping for Rachel to be humbled a bit or Blaine to not be handed everything on a silver platter, prepare to lose your lunch.

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

With Funny Girl a bonafide hit and Rachel’s star clearly on the rise, she enjoys the fruits of her labors, including signing with a powerful New York talent agent who seems to have a wholly different take on her career path than she does. Just as the monotony of constantly performing the same show over and over again starts taking its toll on her, Rachel is approached by a Hollywood executive who presents the young star with a potentially once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that – while too tempting to refuse – requires her to take a calculated risk. At NYADA, Kurt gets a valuable opportunity to perform for a wealthy socialite who is known for fostering and launching the careers of many burgeoning artists. Thrilled with the chance to make a lasting impression, Kurt – committed to the idea that he and Blaine should always share their career boons together - recruits his fiancée to sing with him. Blaine finds himself put in a difficult position when the socialite takes more of a liking to him than to Kurt. Meanwhile, as Mercedes struggles to complete her latest single in time to meet her release deadline, she turns to Santana for help with finding a “new sound,” and ends up putting her own career on the line for the sake of her friend.

I hope the ratings plummet during this piece of garbage.  antifana

I hope this episode  will give Glee it's lowest rating  ever. Evil or Very Mad vomir
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/10/2014, 12:02 am

it's really gross! apparently the producers/TPTB think that DC is more of a super star material than CC. well, they also think the noobs would become superstars and carry the show. they were dead wrong! Only the Fox marketing dept knows the statistics and continually puts the right face on the billboards.

I feel sorry for chris having to write the next episode, probably having to continue this stupid plot. i hope he will kick blaine in the nuts. after all chris is going to get blamed no matter what he does, so why not crack blaine's nuts? (yes this spoiler drove me nuts so pardon me for my nutty remarks). i hate that grease stained nut head!

let's all go to the Hot in Cleaveland thread and have a party there. thank god chris colfer delivers great news in time for this glee disaster time!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 12:18 am

fantastica wrote:it's really gross! apparently the producers/TPTB think that DC is more of a super star material than CC. well, they also think the noobs would become superstars and carry the show. they were dead wrong! Only the Fox marketing dept knows the statistics and continually puts the right face on the billboards.

I feel sorry for chris having to write the next episode, probably having to continue this stupid plot. i hope he will kick blaine in the nuts. after all chris is going to get blamed no matter what he does, so why not crack blaine's nuts? (yes this spoiler drove me nuts so pardon me for my nutty remarks). i hate that grease stained nut head!

let's all go to the Hot in Cleaveland thread and have a party there. thank god chris colfer delivers great news in time for this glee disaster time!

Well, Shirley is on for multiple episodes, so doesn't that usually mean two?

Poor Chris they really shit all over his character.  :(

I am sure Chris hates seeing his fans upset.

I am sure now other showrunners are just shaking their heads and thinking why waste a talent like Chris?

It just does not make any sense.

Chris is way too good for this show.

I want this episode to plummet as a message to Fox that this is not what fans want to watch.  :angry: 

Even a number of Klainers have had enough and saying when will it be Kurt's turn.

Why can't Rachel and Blaine fail?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 12:50 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 Tumblr_n3sku1z8XG1r4ezfzo1_500

roricruegsegger Here at Glee, we employ an the out of work actors…..Eric Roberts, Michael Learner……and now, “Spike”……the Gremlin…!!!!!! #glee #setlife #scrapsthedog #gremlin

This is probably for Chris's episode.

He wasn't joking then about animals.  Razz 

If there is a Season 6 I will be sticking to Kurt edits only.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 1:09 am

So, why the hell is 18 called "Back Up Plan".

It seems the only one that needs one is poor Kurt, which he won't get as I'll bet he won't even be featured much in this episode.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/10/2014, 1:16 am

ColferInspired wrote:So, why the hell is 18 called "Back Up Plan".

It seems the only one that needs one is poor Kurt, which he won't get as I'll bet he won't even be featured much in this episode.

Agree 100%. The only episode I plan on watching of the remaining season is episode 19.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/10/2014, 2:30 am

Jellyrolls wrote: It's definitely a lot better than YMMFSY and CWM, but it's no where near equal.

Sadly, this is enough to exceed my expectations when it comes to Klaine duets.

Glorfindel wrote:
fantastica wrote:Marie, i am jealous that you put TWOP first.  :angry: 

tonguue
Don't be jealous baby: I only post there before I come here because it's an unbiased general Glee board that maybe some TPTB of Glee read, so it's important to put our vision on Kurt and Glee out there.  fanny2 
But since TWoP is being deleted in a month or so anyway, it's all water to the sea these days anyway.

that kurt photo - anyone guess the occasion? why is he sporting a headset?
Some are speculating that it's Kurt in Rachel's nightmare.  saispa

That makes sense. Rachel could be having a nightmare about Kurt being better than her now that she finally knows the truth about Defying Gravity.

As for the Blaine spoilers.... suuretronco (me to smug Blaine)

Can't his sugar mommy take him far away and launch his flop "career", and Kurt finally realize that his fiance is a selfish bastard and throw the ring in his face?
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/10/2014, 2:55 am

Blaine really needs something thrown at his face for sure.

I think I can say it here without being tossed with rotten tomatos: Kurt indeed really needs to realise that he cannot let people have opportunities ahead of himself. If we are to believe that Bland is the new second coming then surely he can put on his big boy pants and get successful without his boyfriend.

Kurt loves and trusts too much right now.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/10/2014, 3:08 am

I don't think this storyline will end badly for Blaine. He will either accept the chance to become a star while Kurt remains silent by his side playing the supporting boyfriend or he will refuse that woman's help because he doesn't want to do it without Kurt. The second option will make Blaine look like "Prince Charming" or whatever RIB and his fans think he is who chooses love over career/fame.  Rolling Eyes

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 3:25 am

sheny wrote:I don't think this storyline will end badly for Blaine. He will either accept the chance to become a star while Kurt remains silent by his side playing the supporting boyfriend or he will refuse that woman's help because he doesn't want to do it without Kurt. The second option will make Blaine look like "Prince Charming" or whatever RIB and his fans think he is who chooses love over career/fame.  Rolling Eyes

By the still with him dancing with Shirley's character he choses the chance for fame.  dryy 

Which is typical of Blaine. We probably won't see much of Kurt in this episode, giving Chris the opportunity to do a guest spot on Hot In Cleveland.

Why can't it be that she makes a bad mistake picking the wrong one?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/10/2014, 4:06 am

Kurt is committed to the idea of always sharing career boons... Kurt, love, you should have learnt from WSS. God, this stinks as usual. What's the betting that there will be meta directed at fans?  :( 
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/10/2014, 4:11 am

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Aaaaand this is the reason I stopped watching  dryy 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 4:13 am

Georgette888 wrote:Kurt is committed to the idea of always sharing career boons... Kurt, love, you should have learnt from WSS. God, this stinks as usual. What's the betting that there will be meta directed at fans?  :( 

Oh, there will be and it will be directed at us Kurtsies.

We will see Kurt probably for 4 or 5 minutes tops, then we will see 20 minutes of Blaine.  :angry:

And what a surprise Hodgson wrote "Shooting Star" and that was episode 18 last season.

And that episode was absolute crap, and an episode I never downloaded and will never watch.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 4:15 am

Lottie2303 wrote:

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Aaaaand this is the reason I stopped watching  dryy 

And what a coincidence that it is before Chris's episode.  :angry: 

Couldn't they have did this next season.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/10/2014, 4:20 am

^ i definitely won't be watching that crap episode. will watch kurt's part next week just because kurt is flexing his mucles - is it also the sai sword one?

we know glee recyles SLs, such as rachel - mercedes diva off, etc. but having kurt and blaine competing for roles and now sugar-mommy it's just too offensive. at least rachel/mercedes sing off doesn't result in favoring one over the other, klaine competition always result in kurt losing to blaine, as if blaine is so much more superior in canon. geez i really really hate to live through WSS again. i really hate this show!

ok going to bed. staying too late can result is non-functional brain activities.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 4:41 am

Should have seen this coming.  :angry: 

So what they build up for Kurt in episode 16 will be torn down in 18.

Wonder if we will get some effeminphobia thrown in or maybe a few jokes about Kurt's voice as this moron loves to write offensive crap.  antifana  tronco 

Kurt will get probably get 4 or 5 minutes tops and 20 minutes of Bland.

And oh joy it will be another Blaine solo with back up singer Kurt.  tronco
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/10/2014, 4:46 am

frankly, the only way this particular storyline would work for me, is if blaine accepts and fails at being a star or what not. because if he accepts and kurt throws a hissy fit, that is kind of immature imo and sort of like rachel with santana, and if blaine refuses because of his boyfriend, well, that will make him "oh so perfect" again and that i can't stand even more, not to mention, everyone should use opportunities they get, boyfriend or not. if kurt loves him, he will probably hate it bliane has again stolen his spotlight, be envious even, but he will support him. that is what people who love you do. as i said, the only validation for me is if bliane is given a shot, he takes it and is broth down to earth, sort of like Rachel should be for all her unvarented diva behavior.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/10/2014, 4:57 am

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Damn. I knew there's a reason why I've been avoiding Glee spoilers for a while. I was lulled into thinking that things would improve with the shift to NYC and the Chris-written episode looming in the horizon but...

I could've stomached the Blaine-gains-superstardom storyline a lot better if they didn't make this into a shitty direct competition/comparison with Kurt, with Kurt found wanting or inferior to Blaine. Just like what they did with the WSS storyline.  Evil or Very Mad 
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/10/2014, 4:57 am

The only way it will work for me is for Blaine to go to Hollywood and become a super star and never come back again, on or off screen. Or he's on his way to Hollywood and gets hit by a drunken bus - yes I like this version better.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 4:59 am

fantastica wrote:The only way it will work for me is for Blaine to go to Hollywood and become a super star and never come back again, on or off screen.

Or is a flop and heads off with Sam to LA.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 5:00 am

fantastica wrote:The only way it will work for me is for Blaine to go to Hollywood and become a super star and never come back again, on or off screen. Or he's on his way to Hollywood and gets hit by a drunken bus - yes I like this version better.

So, do I.  Twisted Evil

Yours is way better than mine.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next