Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

+28
sjonnepon
arina
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
mindschemez
Georgette888
opals
tanita_mors
Delight
ColdFlame96
bayth
ColferInspired
brisallie
angelnessa
fantastica
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Vir Cotto
Glorfindel
coxfire
Jellyrolls
Ireth
sheny
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Glorfindel 12/19/2013, 9:36 am

^Aaaaand the evolution of mankind just did a few steps back.
Lol.  moque 

Those high notes sure took my breath away, but not in a good way.  tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Lottie2303 12/19/2013, 9:44 am

Well, I am not really a nice person, so I just enjoy the fact that Darren once again gets songs he clearly doesn't have the talent for and it gets nationwided/internationally screended.

I feel for him losing his voice, but I also believe if he/his PR team really would care, they'd ask to get reduced numbers. Doesn't happen, so yeah, he has to deal with the consequences. And the consequences most certainly will come.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 12/19/2013, 9:55 am

sheny wrote:Blaine stans should go see a doctor for their hearing problems. Most of them say he sounds amazing on the song and his high notes are breathtaking  uhuhu

Love is deaf as well as blind it seems...

Yes, I'm in snarky mode. And I can't help it when all we get are more Blaine singing in Nationals (it's to be expected, but that doesn't make it more palatable) and a deaf judge for a choir competition.

I may follow fantastica's example and avoid the spoiler thread during the festive season. There's not much joy to be had in Glee nowadays...
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/19/2013, 10:17 am

What I said before about the song selection for ND having no coherency for a Nationals performance is doubled now that we have the actual song list. There is nothing that links any of these songs together and there's no overreaching theme that I can see. As much as I carped about season 3 Nationals being turned into the Rachel Berry show, the song selections worked a lot better as far as what a show choir could perform (given all the stipulations of Rachel needing a solo, the Trouble Tones got their number and the ND boys were off the stage except for one song).

Of this bunch, the only number that I can see working in a show choir context is American and what a schmaltzy peice of work that song is. It feels like pandering - "Look at us! We're clean cut All-American Kids and we should win!". But I think that being a fairly bombastic number, it could work well with a group singing.

As far as the rest, it looks like More Than A Feeling is a Blaine/Tina duet and it promises to be a train wreak since it's completely outside of Darren's range to sing. He's got enough power, but he's got to scream to hit that high note and it is unpleasent to listen to (to say the very least). As for as the U2 song, I have a bad feeling that this will be Darren's solo (because as the New Rachel he needs the solo and the duet and will very likely sing lead on America). Again, not in his comfort zone as far as range goes and I see a lot of shouting, subsituting power for actual singing and emotion.

If I were designing a set list to ensure that ND will lose, then this is pretty close to what I would chose. Although I probably would have substituted something from Gwar over the U2 song.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 12/23/2013, 7:26 am

Does anyone has more info, someone on my tumblr feed said a reliable Klaine source claimed something positive will happen in future episode, that will delight Klainers. However, I have zero idea what it is about  saispa 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/23/2013, 7:47 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Does anyone has more info, someone on my tumblr feed said a reliable Klaine source claimed something positive will happen in future episode, that will delight Klainers. However, I have zero idea what it is about  saispa 
Not sure what it is about.  I am  not longer watching except the NY scenes.  When Blaine gets there I will stop watching the NY scenes as well. I hope the so called positive thing is  not Kurt  giving up his  dreams for Blaine or something similar. I also  hope the so called positive thing is not  Kurt apologizing to Blaine for not being there for him 24/7/ To be honest not sure  what  would be Worst.  Just thought of something  what if it is  the Klaine wedding? Evil or Very Mad  I hope not, but would not be surprise since RIB seems to pander to Klainers, especially  the Blaine stans part of the fandom. At least in my opinion.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 12/23/2013, 8:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To add on to post)
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/23/2013, 9:23 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Does anyone has more info, someone on my tumblr feed said a reliable Klaine source claimed something positive will happen in future episode, that will delight Klainers. However, I have zero idea what it is about  saispa 

If this is about a supposed wedding in episode 16, as I have seen mentioned on Porcelain Fans, and this Klainer thinking it is Klaine, I would not put too much belief in it as I don't think these writers have planned this far ahead. Which I hope is the case.

Though it does look like Demi will be gone after episode 10 as she starts her tour in February and she doesn't know if she is coming back or not.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 12/23/2013, 9:41 am

Wait, there is a supposed wedding happening??!  Shocked 

From where is this all coming from? Who gave those information?
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/23/2013, 10:15 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Wait, there is a supposed wedding happening??!  Shocked 

I saw it on Porcelain Fans so I don't know where they got it from.  saispa

There is lots of speculation by fans, or coming from anon's (probably just fans as well) about what's coming up for the rest of the season on tumblr. I just see most of it just talk.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 12/23/2013, 11:03 am

Gosh, I hope they aren't going with a Klaine wedding this soon. It would really suck. If they do get married, I hope that they have a quick divorce (because while I normally don't wish for disappointment in Kurt's life, I would be all for him going through a divorce if he gets married to the cheating bastard) Wink

Seriously, though, it is assinine that Klaine even got engaged when Kurt was so vehemently against the Finchel wedding when they were just out of high school, and it would be ridiculous for Kurt to change his mind about getting married.

If the wedding thing is true, I wonder if it's just to make them get married before the grease stain moves to NY so they wouldn't be living together out of wedlock.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/23/2013, 11:30 am

I will say this if there is a Klaine Wedding I for one won't be watching.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/23/2013, 11:40 am

So, are they planning the wedding?Why now? blinkk  I was expecting it for season six, or producers/writers already believe they won't make it to next season?  humhum 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/23/2013, 11:54 am

brisallie wrote:So, are they  planning the wedding?Why now? blinkk  I was expecting it for season six, or producers/writers already believe they won't make it to next season?  humhum 

If they are planning the wedding it could be because of  pandering to Klainers  or they don't believe there will be a six seasons. Maybe ,it is a bit of  both.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 12/23/2013, 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To fix a typo.)
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 12/23/2013, 12:31 pm

Well, you know, the Klainers have been through so much, and they have it so tough. I mean, they didn't even get their Klismas duet this year. They'll never get through.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 12/23/2013, 12:50 pm

I am not going to watch anyway, but I have given up hope the Glee writers even try to please the non-Klainers anymore. I can totally see a Klaine wedding happening very soon. And actually, it is a pretty good guess that season 6 might not happen at all, so it could be the final desperate act. So I can see that RIB/FOX believe the Klaine wedding would be a major media spectacle, would receive media coverage (pretty likely actually) and people would tune in. In process save the show and have the final season.

We all know, they sincerely underestimate the non-Klainers/Blainers and that a Klaine/Blaine-centric episode doesn't draw the numbers as Klainers claim.  Out of sheer curiosity, if a Klaine wedding would be highly advertised, I really would love to know the final viewer numbers. I strongly doubt a Klaine wedding would increase the viewers - I actually predict the exact opposite would happen.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/23/2013, 1:40 pm

Last song for Episode 11 ?

Counting Stars, cantada por Jean-Baptiste & Throat Explosion - Canção original da banda OneRepublic.

There are 7 songs so far , the 1 non competition number is  sung by McKinley/Lima cast so it's pretty much confirmed songwise NY is betting shut out of the episode.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 12/23/2013, 3:29 pm

so, if blaine and kurt get married are they still going to live apart and like a par of eunuchs, because LOL   whis  moque 

no matter what they do on this show klainers will never get that "lost girl/queer as folks" level of PDA they so desperately and pathetically crave. Twisted Evil
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/23/2013, 3:49 pm

Glee can't really satisfy any subgroup of fans because the storylines are so poorly written.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 12/23/2013, 4:17 pm

Buenos wrote:Last song for Episode 11 ?

Counting Stars, cantada por Jean-Baptiste & Throat Explosion - Canção original da banda OneRepublic.

There are 7 songs so far , the 1 non competition number is  sung by McKinley/Lima cast so it's pretty much confirmed songwise NY is betting shut out of the episode.

At this point, I hope that they just leave NY out completely so I can completely skip the train wreck of an episode.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/23/2013, 6:05 pm

^My thoughts exactly.  Twisted Evil 

Jellyrolls wrote:Seriously, though, it is assinine that Klaine even got engaged when Kurt was so vehemently against the Finchel wedding when they were just out of high school, and it would be ridiculous for Kurt to change his mind about getting married. 
I suddenly remembered the scene when Kurt and Rachel were looking at a wedding dress magazine at the Lima Bean (when Sebastian tried to blackmail Rachel with a nude Finn manip pic). Rachel said that a particular wedding-dress was timeless, to which Kurt replied with something like "Timeless: so you can wait another 5 years before using it".

*sigh*
Glee continuity.  Rolling Eyes
They gave Kurt....heck: they gave everyone at the proposal a lobotomy.  :( 

If the wedding thing is true, I wonder if it's just to make them get married before the grease stain moves to NY so they wouldn't be living together out of wedlock.
If the wedding rumor is indeed true then that would be one of the main reasons. There's  no way they would let Klaine live together without being married (even though Rachel and Brody did).  dryy 

Other reasons for a possible Klaine wedding:
- an attempt to get viewers (back).
- Maybe a 6th season isn't guaranteed after all, and I think Glee would not pass up on showing Klaine getting married on the show: so if not in season 6 (if it gets cancelled or shortened) then in season 5.
- to beat Modern Family to a gay wedding (when Modern Family beat Glee to a gay marriage proposal, hehe).

TBH: I could see a Klaine wedding in the very near future, after graduation, even though the prospect of it makes me physically sick.  vomir
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/23/2013, 6:21 pm

a klaine wedding will not bring lost viewers back. it may keep some klainers from leaving but it will also accelerate the speed of departure by non-klainers.

living w/in wedlock? no culture in this world, either in the past or in the present, demands homosexuals to live only within wedlock. in fact, wedlock is a very new concept for gays, and the most conservative part of the society simply want to deny marriage to them altogether.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/23/2013, 6:25 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Wait, there is a supposed wedding happening??!  Shocked 

I saw it on Porcelain Fans so I don't know where they got it from.  saispa

There is lots of speculation by fans, or coming from anon's (probably just fans as well) about what's coming up for the rest of the season on tumblr. I just see most of it just talk.

Seriously, I've yet to see any legitimate sources for any of these "wedding" rumors.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/23/2013, 7:01 pm

fantastica wrote:living w/in wedlock? no culture in this world, either in the past or in the present, demands homosexuals to live only within wedlock. in fact, wedlock is a very new concept for gays, and the most conservative part of the society simply want to deny marriage to them altogether.
But this is Glee, supposedly so forward and liberated, but in reality very conservative and old fashioned when it comes to this sort of stuff.

The gays barely get to kiss or have PDA on Glee as it is already, I really doubt they would have Klaine shacking and shagging together in 'sin'.

It's really a very upside down concept:
on the one hand gay marriage is still frowned upon and fought against in the US, but otoh showing a gay couple being able to have sex 24/7 because they live in the same place out of wedlock on a teen-aimed show like Glee (and it will move back to the 8 o'clock slot) is probably a bigger "no" to TPTB.  saispa

-----------------------------------------------

Episode 5x12 title: 100
GOBr

Wow, that's genius.  However did they come up with that title?  beam
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/23/2013, 7:45 pm

Raise Your Glass, cantada por Will & AprilCanção original da cantora P!nk.
GOBr

LMAO!!!!!  ptdr
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 12/23/2013, 8:14 pm

Defying Gravity, cantada por Rachel, Kurt & Mercedes - Canção original tirada da peça Wicked.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next