Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

+28
sjonnepon
arina
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
mindschemez
Georgette888
opals
tanita_mors
Delight
ColdFlame96
bayth
ColferInspired
brisallie
angelnessa
fantastica
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Vir Cotto
Glorfindel
coxfire
Jellyrolls
Ireth
sheny
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Lottie2303 11/28/2013, 3:13 am

"Into the Groove" is great. I've seen, all I needed to see.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Buenos 11/28/2013, 3:24 am

Noticed that the scene they are going to air about Blaine/Kurt puppet/Sue is different then the one used in the Promos. The previous one had Blaine in a superhero mask and Sue making a quip about "taking his fist out of Puppet Kurt." Sue ending it by saying "Feel shame." This one instead uses "hand up the butt"... six of one, half a dozen of another...Rolling Eyes 

I must say that Jacob can certainly dance and in another show he would make a very nice supporting character just for his dancing and eye candy appeal.phr34r 

Was happy to note the vocals on "Get into the Groove" are much better than earlier released audio and the NY Gang are so appealing.

The less said about the "FOX" the better, it's just so sad.

The ratings for this episode are going to be a bloodbath.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/28/2013, 3:41 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Into the Groove is on the Fox website:

http://www.fox.com/glee/videos/74865731508

Into the Grove is a freaking fantasy. At least Kurt gets to sing lead in his fantasy this time.  Chris is amazing.
I am upset  Into The Grove is a  fanasty. I wish The Enagement was Blaine's  fanasty.
Why is everybody so surprised? The spoiler sources said that Chris and Adam's song in the hipster bar will be a fantasy sequence over 1 months ago.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/28/2013, 3:43 am

Glorfindel wrote:
The more I think about Blaine actually making a Kurt puppet and talking to it like he did in that released scene IN CANON(!!!!!) is freaking me out big time.
If Kurt knew this..... schockeed
Kurt obviously knows because he is dancing with that same puppet in "The Fox".

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/28/2013, 3:46 am

sheny wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Into the Groove is on the Fox website:

http://www.fox.com/glee/videos/74865731508

Into the Grove is a freaking fantasy. At least Kurt gets to sing lead in his fantasy this time.  Chris is amazing.
I am upset  Into The Grove is a  fanasty. I wish The Enagement was Blaine's  fanasty.
Why is everybody so surprised? The spoiler sources said that Chris and Adam's song in the hipster bar will be a fantasy sequence over 1 months ago.
True, but still am upset about it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/28/2013, 3:46 am

Lottie2303 wrote:"Into the Groove" is great. I've seen, all I needed to see.
Agree,
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/28/2013, 3:54 am

Buenos wrote:Noticed  that the scene they are going to air about Blaine/Kurt puppet/Sue is different  then the one used in the Promos.  The previous one  had Blaine in a superhero mask and Sue making a quip about "taking his fist out of Puppet Kurt."  Sue ending it by saying "Feel shame."   This one instead uses "hand up the butt"... six of one, half a dozen of another...Rolling Eyes 
He will probably break into Sue's office in a superhero costume later in the episode to steal back Puppet Kurt.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/28/2013, 3:56 am

sheny wrote:
Buenos wrote:Noticed  that the scene they are going to air about Blaine/Kurt puppet/Sue is different  then the one used in the Promos.  The previous one  had Blaine in a superhero mask and Sue making a quip about "taking his fist out of Puppet Kurt."  Sue ending it by saying "Feel shame."   This one instead uses "hand up the butt"... six of one, half a dozen of another...Rolling Eyes 
He will probably break into Sue's office in a superhero costume later in the episode to steal back Puppet Kurt.
I didn't think about that.  Thus the Superhero mask...Shocked
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/28/2013, 4:02 am

I just watched "The FOX"... Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ohmy 

So much second-hand embarrassment. Thankfully Chris was only an innocent bystander.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/28/2013, 7:49 am

Into The Groove is amazing! Great vocals, fun performance, lovable people, nice costumes, and their chemistry!

The Fox is just meh. I've seen enough of these group numbers ending the episode where McKinley gets the bulk of the song and elaborate sets and is boring, and NY gets snippets that are so much better than anything in McKinley.

As for the scene with Blaine, Sue and the Kurt Puppet...I don't know whether to be furious, or just terrified on Kurt's behalf.  tronco antifana
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/28/2013, 8:50 am

opals wrote:Dear RIB,

If your goal is to convince me that Kurt will one day need a restraining order against Blaine, then mission accomplished. If your intent is to make me believe that "Klaine" is a loving, healthy relationship, then my guess is people may have taken out one or more restraining orders against you at some point.
This. It's beyond creepy now.
I hope RIB are 'only' deliberately destroying Blaine's character just for the heck of it (as it seems more and more obvious that RIB read the comments on tumblr or elsewhere and put them in the episode to troll, hence the Kurt is Blaine's puppet + the apologizing meta).
Because if this is really what RIB think they (and Blaine) can get away with in a relationship (plus all the other horrible relationships in Glee) there's something seriously wrong. No 

Divalicious wrote:2.  Maybe we are all in the fantasy, because Kurt only getting fantastic success in his dreams is unreal.  Just like not one gay guy in NY has noticed him.  Yes, because that is what the real world would be like.
You're right, especially about the fact that no NY guy seems to be interested in Kurt, or at least we don't get to see it. "I've had temptations too" and one hand-hold with Adam C. doesn't really cut it. dryy

TBH: I'm glad that Kurt doesn't get his instant success like Rachel and Santana did (although Santana didn't get paid properly for her commercial), because Rachel's 'Funny Girl' success is the one big thing that makes me dislike the NY narrative.

But OTOH: why Kurt again? He's been losing all his life, except for the gratuitous Vogue win that disappeared after 2 episodes which were servicing Rachel, SJP and Santana more than Kurt anyway.
Wouldn't it have made much more interesting tv if not mainstream underdog Kurt had scored the first win in New York, instead of the special snowflake?

I don't know: in the grand scheme of it all I can appreciate a just starting band struggling to get a gig with a big audience, but because Glee screwed up Kurt's career path and journey to acceptance so majorly before it leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth.

sheny wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
The more I think about Blaine actually making a Kurt puppet and talking to it like he did in that released scene IN CANON(!!!!!) is freaking me out big time.
If Kurt knew this..... schockeed
Kurt obviously knows because he is dancing with that same puppet in "The Fox".
And how will that be explained in canon? My bet? It won't.
Because:
1) how would Blaine be able to make not only 10+ felt puppets for ND within the 2-3 days the canon time would allow for that (remember that canon time slowed down to snail's pace at McKinley) but also 4 puppets for New York?
2) and if Blaine magically pulled that off, how would he get those puppets shipped to Kurt within 1-2 following days, making the tally of days of making and distributing those puppets at least a week, 7+ days Glee's neverending school year can't afford? But most importantly.....
3) How would Blaine also be able to make a puppet of Starchild/Elliot, someone he has never seen?

Glee logic. Suspect 

And even if somehow Blaine sent that puppet (plus 3 others) to Kurt, that still doesn't mean that Kurt knows what kind of creepy 'conversations' Blaine has had with that puppet.
No, it's bad, no matter how you twist it. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/28/2013, 9:14 am

^ IDK sometimes things look a lot worse in the promos because they are taken out of context. Maybe the whole scene won't be that bad. At least Sue called out Blaine on his crazy behavior. Her reaction after seeing Puppet Kurt and the insults she threw at Blaine were hilarious. I just don't care enough about Glee anymore and things like this don't make me angry as they used to do before.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/28/2013, 9:14 am

You know what else is creepy? In canon, Blaine has never met Elliot, and Kurt and Blaine have never talked about him in canon. So how does Blaine know him well enough to make an Elliot puppet (unless Kurt makes it after the fact or perhaps Kurt and Blaine make puppets together during there non-sexy skype sessions?).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/28/2013, 9:20 am

Here is the Kuppet gif set I was talking about:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 16 Tumblr_mwyahrRlU01rsagqio4_250
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 16 Tumblr_mwyahrRlU01rsagqio3_250
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 16 Tumblr_mwyahrRlU01rsagqio2_250
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 16 Tumblr_mwyahrRlU01rsagqio1_250

I looooooooooooooooove them. wub wub wub wub wub aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54 

Seriously though, Chris gets more to work with from a puppet than he does from Darren these days.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/28/2013, 9:30 am

^They're seriously making out in those gifs, right? Razz 
I hope Bruce the pillow doesn't see that: his wee little stuffed heart would break. crycry 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 16 Tumblr_mwy7ql7f3V1qbnvfdo1_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 16 Tumblr_mwy7ql7f3V1qbnvfdo2_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 16 Tumblr_mwy7ql7f3V1qbnvfdo3_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 16 Tumblr_mwy7ql7f3V1qbnvfdo4_250
x

Kurt (or Chris) should play a narrator type character on Broadway someday: he’s an amazing and captivating storyteller. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/28/2013, 9:37 am

I cannot believe we finally have a duet with someone else than Blaine. Chris and Adam sound (and look Smile  ) great together :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/28/2013, 12:10 pm

arina wrote:I cannot believe we finally have a duet with someone else than Blaine. Chris and Adam sound (and look Smile  ) great together :-)
I am very happy about that.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/28/2013, 12:15 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:You know what else is creepy?  In canon, Blaine has never met Elliot, and Kurt and Blaine have never talked about him in canon.  So how does Blaine know him well enough to make an Elliot puppet (unless Kurt makes it after the fact or perhaps Kurt and Blaine make puppets together during there non-sexy skype sessions?).
Just because we haven't seen it doesn't mean Kurt and Blaine never talked about him or Blaine and Elliot didn't meet when Blah was in NYC last week. 80% of the things on this show happen off-screen. Kadam's whole relationship was off-screen, Kurt works at Vogue but we never see him there, Kurt and Blaine supposedly talk and Skype everyday but we haven't seen any of those converstaions.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/28/2013, 2:00 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 16 Tumblr_mwzc8mvaxA1stpcodo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 16 Empty Into the groove

Post  Kurt addict 11/28/2013, 4:18 pm

I just love the tv version , the vocals sound so much better, and our baby penguin is now most definetly an king penguin now:wub: 
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/28/2013, 4:24 pm

oh please, there's not a single sign of "baby" nor "penguin" in kurt. he's grown up to be a beautiful... elf!

penguin just isn't associated w/ "sexy". we need to come up w/ a new animal. what animal is gorgious and sexy? all I can think of is cats but only the females are "sexy" because they are pussies. phr34r 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 11/28/2013, 4:48 pm

A tiger, beautiful eyes, defined muscles, colourful and strong!
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/28/2013, 4:58 pm

Kurt addict wrote:A tiger, beautiful eyes, defined muscles, colourful and strong!
Yeah, but Kurt has inner strength. We need an beautiful but unsuspecting animal, who can destroy others majestically.

Suggestion? I am currently clueless. phr34r

Last edited by Lottie2303 on 11/28/2013, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/28/2013, 5:01 pm

wolf!

(actually kurt doesn't remind me of wolf either... nor eagles... both are magnificent animals)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/28/2013, 5:10 pm

I also had wolves in mind and just conceded: nah!

It is on the tip of my tongue, but I cannot think straight...
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next