Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

+28
sjonnepon
arina
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
mindschemez
Georgette888
opals
tanita_mors
Delight
ColdFlame96
bayth
ColferInspired
brisallie
angelnessa
fantastica
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Vir Cotto
Glorfindel
coxfire
Jellyrolls
Ireth
sheny
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Lottie2303 1/16/2014, 10:31 am

I must say, the very desperate PR attempt from FOX to reach the already lost fanbase is very amusing. Nice try.  coool 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Buenos 1/16/2014, 2:47 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I must say, the very desperate PR attempt from FOX to reach the already lost fanbase is very amusing. Nice try.  coool 

It's going to "interesting" how they market/promo Glee once the hiatus comes to an end.  I imagine they will try to milk the 100th for all it's worth, show tons of the old cast and try to blow by that they have at least 3-4 episode still centered in Mckinley/Ohio which is being dumped before they get to the 100.   I mean, they have "Nationals" which is nothing but Blam/Noobs McKinley singing in EP 11.    It's hilarious because it makes no sense to give the Noobs any more Promos but they still have to air those episodes that are basically lameduck. So I suspect just pumping the 100 and older characters.

It's pathetic when the buildup for soooo long to Nationals is simply just to dump the choir club ,  it's all so pointless, has any recent show been as incompetently planned and promoted as Glee?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/16/2014, 2:54 pm

Such "pretty" ex regulars...

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 40 Tumblr_mzi6m20AIs1qa5kdco1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/16/2014, 3:39 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 40 Tumblr_mzibokZfu21r4ezfzo2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 40 Tumblr_mzibokZfu21r4ezfzo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/16/2014, 3:50 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 40 Tumblr_mzibokZfu21r4ezfzo1_500

Looks to me like they are still filming scenes for Episode 11 "Nationals" , my guess is that it's a rehearsal number for their new Choir rivals Throat Explosion.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 1/16/2014, 4:01 pm

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 40 Tumblr_mzibokZfu21r4ezfzo1_500
Looks to me like they are still filming scenes for Episode 11 "Nationals" , my guess is that it's a rehearsal number for their new Choir rivals Throat Explosion.
Or it's an elaborate number for episode 13. The costumes look Gaga-esque, perhaps Bad Romance?

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 40 Tumblr_inline_mzibj2qyVS1rdm1x7

Look familiar?
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/16/2014, 4:08 pm

You could be right Porcelain, It's just I remember that back in Gaga/Perry episode they showed a scene of Throat explosion all dressed in black and described them as "mini Lady Gaga's"

Would be interesting if they get production numbers for Episode 13, 100 part 2, since I really don't want all the remixed numbers to get set in the choir room , that would be beyond repetitive.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/16/2014, 6:10 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 40 Tumblr_mzighwGt5Q1qiicbko1_500
GLEE field trip!

Interesting so they are still filming some scenes for Nationals, episode 11, since the New Directions seem to be on some sightseeing bus for the "LA" location...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 1/16/2014, 6:22 pm

Naya and Heather are filming something too.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 40 BeIVSdcCIAAbLv8

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 40 BeICXf8IEAAdGDz
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/16/2014, 6:34 pm

Porcelain, I'm guessing now per what someone opined in another board, that they are filming on two locations:  The outdoor bus scenes with New New Directions for LA for Ep 11 "nationals"  , we know Mercedes is in that episode with them and she tweeted a photo of her dog next to someone's star in the Walk of fame, so there's that.

The Heather/Naya  has to be Episodes 12/13 with the black/white chess pieces in the McKinley courtyard.

I'm guessing these simutaneous shooting scenes for different episodes and settings with different camera crews will be soon coming to an end.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/16/2014, 6:41 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 40 Tumblr_mziikwgzp31r4ezfzo1_500

Wow, surprise, Cheerios are now part of New Directions team for  Nationals.   Rolling Eyes 

Now that I know they are all going away, it's just "meh" to me.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/16/2014, 8:08 pm

Buenos wrote:Brisallie the song lists after the move will reveal clues about the direction of the show in NY.

I would be surprised if Lea does not sing more overall and actually sings the most, and I know it's not popular around here, but it's bloody time it happened!

I personally prefer to listent to Lea than Darren. So I'm fine with it, besides I won't mind to have the four divas having more screentime together Smile

And wow, I shouldn't take a nap anymore, there has been lots of pictures released in the last few hours. It looks to me like they're desperate to get viewers for the 100th episode,so that why they're leaking out of all these pics and information, but the thing is they should promote the previous episodes as well, because I'm not sure if all of sudden old gleeks will tune in to remember those old days.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/16/2014, 8:26 pm

http://daxterdd.tumblr.com/post/73550559674/filming-spoilers-for-january-16
Filming spoilers for January 16

Glee is filming two episodes today. Episode eleven is different LA-tourist stuff, including the bus trip the cast is tweeting about. Episode twelve is also filming—I’m not sure what they’re working on, but I know Rachel and Santana are involved.

I’m not sure what episode this is for, but Glee is also filming something today with MIT scientists and something with dancers that are playing high school human chess pieces.

http://daxterdd.tumblr.com/post/73552599187/so-rachels-there-too-because-all-the-pics-are-of

so Rachel's there too? because all the pics are of Brittany and Santana.

I know Rachel is filming something today for episode twelve, but I have no idea of she’s part of the stuff they’re filming with Brittany and Santana or if she’s doing something else.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/16/2014, 8:38 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 40 Tumblr_mzilm35bmU1qiicbko1_500
LA #gleefieldtrip
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/16/2014, 9:19 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 40 Tumblr_mzioflYw5D1r4ezfzo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 40 Tumblr_mzim94kOuk1r4ezfzo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 40 Tumblr_mzir2yxvcb1r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/16/2014, 9:38 pm

Glee Scoop: Jane Lynch Confirms Sue Is Moving to NYC!

Better watch out, New York City. Glee's most vicious, conniving, and downright evil resident is coming to town and she's brining a suitcase full of insults and offensive behavior.  Sue Sylvester is already packing up her vast wardrobe of colorful tracksuits because, as Fox’s Entertainment President, Kevin Reilly, revealed earlier this week, the cheerios coach is headed to the Big Apple. “As long as there’s a show, there’s Jane Lynch,” he said.  We recently chatted with the host of NBC’s Hollywood Game Night and Lynch revealed exclusive details about what’s coming up for Sue—aka the character that everyone loves to hate. Plus, the actress spilled secrets on Glee's star-studded 100th episode.   Following graduation, the characters of the hit musical comedy will be transitioning to an all-NYC storyline in the second half of this season. Although we know that somefan-favorites like Blaine (Darren Criss) and Artie (Kevin McHale) will be making the move, others students’ fates are still unknown.

t’s so cool to see Lea [Michele], Jenna [Ushkowitz] and Chris [Colfer] all in the choir room. Amber [Riley] was there and Dianna [Agron], who I hadn’t seen here in a while, and Mark [Salling], so everybody was back and it was great.
— Jane Lynch talking about Glee’s 100th episode
[quote]

I don’t know what they’re going to do. I understand that they’re not going to say goodbye to a lot of the kids either. I think there are a bunch of kids who are going to go and I think they might check still in at McKinley.
— Jane Lynch talking about the future of Glee

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=554

Last edited by Buenos on 1/16/2014, 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40