Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

+28
MoviesAreLife
Piciollina
sjonnepon
angelnessa
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Delight
M&M
Divalicious
Ireth
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
opals
arina
fantastica
bayth
AnneNeville
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  ColferInspired 10/10/2013, 12:44 am

Someone suggested that Jake will sing "Blurred Lines".

I am inclined to agree, and think episode 5 will be trying to push the noobs to popularity.

They should just give up, because it won't work.

I don't know how much New York we are going to get.

But wasn't there a spoiler from GOBr that Kurt would be in Lima episode 5?

Episode 4 might get reasonable ratings as there is interest there from fans. Once again no-one care about McKinley.

I think 5 and 6 will not do well.

Last edited by ColferInspired on 10/10/2013, 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  AnneNeville 10/10/2013, 12:48 am

ColferInspired wrote:Someone suggested that Jake will sing "Blurred Lines".

I am inclined to agree, and think episode 5 will be trying to push the noobs to popularity.

Not sure . . . I still think that Blaine will get Blurred Lines, since Darren wanted the song.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/10/2013, 12:51 am

AnneNeville wrote:

Not sure . . . I still think that Blaine will get Blurred Lines, since Darren wanted the song.
I just thought as Marley is singing "Wrecking Ball", Jake would be singing "Blurred Lines" with Marley if they are re-enacting the VMA's. saispa

This episode sounds like a noobs one.

And there is a spoiler that a New York one is in a hair salon scene. I am thinking Rachel, that she is trying to copy Barbara Streisand by having her hair styled the same way like she did in the movie.

Last edited by ColferInspired on 10/10/2013, 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 10/10/2013, 12:57 am

Episode 4 might get reasonable ratings as there is interest there from fans. Once again no-one care about McKinley.

I think 5 and 6 will not do well.
I know that Blaine will be in NYC is 6 because that one is focusing on the grads, I think Blam (more like Bloring) in particular. Gi referred to a Klaine scene in the ep. I had not heard that Kurt would be back in Lima. I am starting to think only Rachel will be in ep 5 from the NY side (if at all) but the wreck that is that episode will be mostly McKinley.

I am sorry everybody. I was doing fine with Glee. Pretty much ignoring the stupidity, but lately these spoilers have caused more rage than they are worth. Embarassed 

Here, have a smile... Smile 

M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/10/2013, 12:59 am

From what I understood when I googled Darren and Blurred lines and Darren is that he was asked in rather old interview if they will sing Blurred lines on the show and he said he would be happy which yeah it's a terrible offensive song but my point is that it wasn't his suggestion just answer about the question and in the old interview so I am not sure if the fact it's going to be in the episode now was his idea. So it's possible it could sing someone different.

It could be similar when Chris said he would like to sing Edge of glory on the show and truly they did that song some time later but I doubt it was because of him considering he didn't sing a word on it.

With this particular song I actually do not care who is going to sing it although this time I would really really prefer if it was not Chris as much I want him have a solo, but please not this terrible song.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/10/2013, 1:17 am

arina wrote:From what I understood when I googled Darren and Blurred lines and Darren is that he was asked in rather old interview if they will sing Blurred lines on the show and he said he would be happy which yeah it's a terrible offensive song but my point is that it wasn't his suggestion just answer about the question and in the old interview so I am not sure if the fact it's going to be in the episode now was his idea.

It could be similar when Chris said he would like to sing Edge of glory on the show and truly they did that song some time later but I doubt it was because of him considering he didn't sing a word on it.
Ryan takes from his cast, so hearing Darren liking the song makes no difference.

It would have been all Ryan's idea. But if they are re-enacting the performance with Marley and Robin Prick, he probably thinks this will get them out of trouble with using the song.

Not that he would even care. dryy

I used the word Prick because he is. :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/10/2013, 2:14 am

Let's face it, if the Noobs haven't made it yet they never will.

Blam is only a success to wannabee Brazilian law students (yea right), Creepy Norwegian stalkers and would be Lesbian/Age of (fill in the blank)/Stacy pretentious stans. The rest of thefandom it translates to a 1.6 Demo.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/10/2013, 2:35 am

Buenos wrote:Let's face it, if the Noobs haven't made it yet they never will.

Blam is only a success to wannabee Brazilian law students (yea right), Creepy Norwegian stalkers and would be Lesbian/Age of (fill in the blank)/Stacy pretentious stans.   The rest of thefandom it translates to a 1.6 Demo.
Hmm, this reminds me of a certain forum. humhum

Noobs will fail, and Blam will as well.

Fox should be scared because they just might lose the rest of the fandom, the ones that don't care about these things.

I think they are just dumb.

Episode 5 should be continuing with Kurt's band and building on that, or Santana's story. But no we get a noobs episode followed by Blam.

I think after six Glee could sink so far it will be too late to save.

I guess Kurt's band is going to be put on the back burner like all of his stories are lately. :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/10/2013, 3:34 am

ColferInspired wrote:
I guess Kurt's band is going to be put on the back burner like all of his stories are lately. :angry:
The band storyline will be put on the back burner until Adam Lambert is free to come back and film a new episode since the band is all about him and Demi not Kurt or Santana.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/10/2013, 3:44 am

sheny wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
The band storyline will be put on the back burner until Adam Lambert is free to come back and film a new episode since the band is all about him and Demi not Kurt or Santana.
Sadly I have agree with you. :(
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/10/2013, 4:14 am

at this rate, not even NYC site will save the show. but if it's ny only and no blaine, i am willing to watch no matter how silly it is. but knowing that you-know-who is the one always hogging the screen time and songs i will NEVER be happy w/ this show in reality.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/10/2013, 4:29 am

Honestly, with those songs give them all to MK, the Newbies and Blarren! All of them. I do not even want Chris on screen while anyone is singing those songs.

Let them destroy the show. That is all I can say.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/10/2013, 4:36 am

fantastica wrote:at this rate, not even NYC site will save the show. but if it's ny only and no blaine, i am willing to watch no matter how silly it is. but knowing that you-know-who is the one always hogging the screen time and songs i will NEVER be happy w/ this show in reality.
Glee has stopped being enjoyable a long time ago for me. It started a little in S2 and went seriously downhill in S3 for me. I know that for shows I follow, I stop thinking "how good will it be" but instead "I hope this one doesn't suck too much", it's time to quit. Chris keeps me watching, but it's masochism at this point.

And the little I could still enjoy from NY is soon going to be soiled by Blaine the Grease Stain, plus the fact that Glee doesn't seem to be able to have Kurt interact in a major storyline other than Blaine. I wish we had more of the Fab3 in their Bushwick loft, but no. Sigh.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/10/2013, 4:37 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Honestly, with those songs give them all to MK, the Newbies and Blarren! All of them. I do not even want Chris on screen while anyone is singing those songs.

Let them destroy the show. That is all I can say.
They will soon find out how many love the noobs and Blam. Fox might be in for a nasty shock. Twisted Evil
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/10/2013, 4:52 am

Glee manages the impossible. I totally expect the worst and am flabbergasted how they can even top my worst expectations. They do it on a regular basis. Also every time a nice SL seems to come along (i.e. the band in NYC) and they drop bombshells by for instance covering Robin Thicke.

I am not sure anymore I actually want Chris to have major SL. The less involved the better. He gets his paycheck anyway and with the free time and can work on different projects.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/10/2013, 5:12 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Glee manages the impossible. I totally expect the worst and am flabbergasted how they can even top my worst expectations. They do it on a regular basis. Also every time a nice SL seems to come along (i.e. the band in NYC) and they drop bombshells by for instance covering Robin Thicke.

I am not sure anymore I actually want Chris to have major SL. The less involved the better. He gets his paycheck anyway and with the free time and can work on different projects.
Fox are such idiots they will think oh, McKinley is why ratings are dropping so lets get Blaine to New York give him all the stories, stuff Kurt in the background and keep using him as a prop as Blarren's fanbase surpasses everyone elses on the show that will increase the ratings. dryy

Again they will be in for another shock. Twisted Evil

The media are becoming more vocal about the lack of Kurt and how stupid it is, plus how New York isn't being untilised and how McKinley is just recycled storylines.

Fans want New York but they want the main three Kurt, Rachel and Santana.

I would have preferred a Artie and Tina episode than a Blam one.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/10/2013, 7:04 am

Another interview about Cory's tribute episode. Contains minor spoilers:

Spoiler:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/10/2013, 7:46 am

Spoiler:

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/10/2013, 7:48 am

That spoiler about the hair salon, Lea and Naya weren't filming. So, it's not Rachel.

Demi could be in 5 and six, and Starchild.

Until we hear further it could be Kurt.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/10/2013, 7:54 am

Spoiler:
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/10/2013, 8:03 am

ColferInspired wrote:That spoiler about the hair salon, Lea and Naya weren't filming. So, it's not Rachel.

Maybe it has to do with Demi recently having dyed her hair blue, and they have to incorporate that into the canon?
But lol if Kurt gets a bright neon color in his hair. Razz 

Lottie2303 wrote:
Spoiler:
Yes, they do. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/10/2013, 8:10 am

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:That spoiler about the hair salon, Lea and Naya weren't filming. So, it's not Rachel.

Maybe it has to do with Demi recently having dyed her hair blue, and they have to incorporate that into the canon?
But lol if Kurt gets a bright neon color in his hair. Razz 

Lottie2303 wrote:
Spoiler:
Yes, they do. dryy
Could be Demi and Kurt as well.

There is nothing yet how many are in that scene.

Spoiler:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/10/2013, 8:25 am

Spoiler:

I am surprised they let Demi dye her hair blue. I don't expect and Kurt in that scene. I really don't expect any major Kurt scenes anymore.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/10/2013, 8:31 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
Spoiler:

I am surprised they let Demi dye her hair blue. I don't expect and Kurt in that scene. I really don't expect any major Kurt scenes anymore.
Dani is not a major character and Santana and Rachel aren't with her, so the assumption at this moment until we find out the whole spoiler is it is Kurt.

But then I have given up on being hopeful. dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/10/2013, 8:34 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I'm with you on that. I don't know what 504 is made of, but I feel like Kurt won't be in 505-506 too much, and since Blaine is bound to come to NY after that, it will be all about him.

Everything we would have wanted Kurt to experience last year will be given to effin' Blaine, and Kurt will cheerlead while watching him. Mad 
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next