Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

+28
MoviesAreLife
Piciollina
sjonnepon
angelnessa
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Delight
M&M
Divalicious
Ireth
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
opals
arina
fantastica
bayth
AnneNeville
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Lottie2303 10/5/2013, 7:06 am

^ Considering they totally alienated Rachel from the NYC crew by giving her Fanny, it is only logical to assume more Kurtana shenanigans with some Dani on top. It was really a stupid idea from RIB to not continue the dinner with all three principal actors. Storywise, Rachel's win makes no sense and will bite them in the butt. I mean, NYADA last year anyone??! No actor in Glee can carry an entire story arc alone! Not even Kurt could manage that!

Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  ColferInspired 10/5/2013, 7:13 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 13 Tumblr_mu6sadqmK31s6c1apo9_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 13 Tumblr_mu6sadqmK31s6c1apo1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 13 Tumblr_mu6sadqmK31s6c1apo10_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 13 Tumblr_mu6sadqmK31s6c1apo2_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 13 Tumblr_mu6sadqmK31s6c1apo3_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 13 Tumblr_mu6sadqmK31s6c1apo4_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 13 Tumblr_mu6sadqmK31s6c1apo5_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 13 Tumblr_mu6sadqmK31s6c1apo6_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 13 Tumblr_mu6sadqmK31s6c1apo7_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 13 Tumblr_mu6sadqmK31s6c1apo8_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/5/2013, 7:20 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 13 Tumblr_mu6bt0amvS1qgs3bao1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 13 Tumblr_mu6bt0amvS1qgs3bao2_500

Hey, remember that spoiler we got about a photographer and supermodel?

If they made Kurt into a model, Blarren stans will be spitting blood. Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/5/2013, 7:22 am

These are all from the new Glee photoshoot.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 13 Tumblr_mu6bdkvf9Q1qlqqbno4_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 13 Tumblr_mu6bdkvf9Q1qlqqbno2_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/5/2013, 7:46 am

^ I wonder about the VOGUE reference. I don't want that SL dead yet. It would be so great to see Kurt as a model who gets discovered. Strangely, and sue me for favoritism, him getting discovered at VOGE (or even the dinner) is so much more realistic then Rachel's Fanny gig.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/5/2013, 8:07 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 13 Tumblr_mu6b7m1qHh1r295ako10_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 13 Tumblr_mu6b7m1qHh1r295ako9_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/5/2013, 11:43 am

Lottie2303 wrote:^ Considering they totally alienated Rachel from the NYC crew by giving her Fanny, it is only logical to assume more Kurtana shenanigans with some Dani on top. It was really a stupid idea from RIB to not continue the dinner with all three principal actors. Storywise, Rachel's win makes no sense and will bite them in the butt. I mean, NYADA last year anyone??! No actor in Glee can carry an entire story arc alone! Not even Kurt could manage that!

Dalton worked better than NYADA because while Kurt was the only established character there, they did populate it well and kept a lot of consistency there. Besides Blaine (or as I like to refer to him now, the Bane of my existence), you had all the Warblers. Even if we didn't know a lot of them by name, it was the same faces each time. There were a lot of fans assigning names to those that we didn't know in canon and created stories about them and their interactions with one another and Kurt. It was mostly closed off from McKinley, but there was also the link of them being competing teams so Kurt still had a tie to ND.

NYADA before Kurt joined was a lot more problematic because we had no consistency there. We know Rachel and Brody and Cassandra. That was it. The other students in Rachel's dance class (the only one that we saw more than once) were not only nameless, but were never the same people each time. We never even learned the name or saw the face of Rachel's problematic roommate because Rachel had no real interactions with any of her or anyone else. They were just tools to fill in a scene and give Rachel a backdrop to sign and "dance" in front of. We're not the only ones who noted that it was only after Kurt came to NYADA that we started seeing NYADA as a bigger whole, with other students (Adam and the Apples, Rachel's sycophants), other classes (the acting and free voice workshop) and other activities and clubs.

I don't know whether it is the temptation to let Lea carry a whole location and not give too much else to distract from her, but having her in her own storylines without any other established characters to help support the storyline doesn't work nearly as well. It would be problematic no matter who got stuck alone, but unless the writers are willing to really fill out the supporting cast and give these characters their own identities and aspirations other than just being there to fill in the scenes around Rachel, Funny Girl will fall as flat as NYADA did.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/5/2013, 12:19 pm

ColferInspired wrote:

Razz 

Is because Blaine is the only one allowed to be a model? I'm sorry to those people, but I think Kurt fits better as a model, first of all he's tall, not enough to be a runway model, but he still could be in magazines.

As regards Rachel being "Fanny Brice", it seems once again Glee has learn nothing from their mistakes, last year Rachel wasn't unable to carry on NY plot by herself, that why they brought Kurt, and later Santana to help her. So having had that experience, I don't think so is a good idea to have her as the only one in the Fanny Brice storyline, I know neither Kurt and Santana will get a part, because is Rachel's moment to shine, but at least get a couple of strong characters to interact with her. Not only props.

P.S Still I like my Hummelberry, but after seeing those gifs as Naya and Chris interacting, I think they have good chemistry as well. So I want more Kurtana.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/5/2013, 12:30 pm

brisallie wrote:P.S Still I like my Hummelberry, but after seeing those gifs as Naya and Chris interacting, I think they have good chemistry as well. So I want more Kurtana.
Chris has good chemistry with everyone and everything. Just look at his chemistry with the balloon. Has there been anyone that has not been pulled in by his personality/magnetism?
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/5/2013, 12:45 pm

I want Kurtana because I suspect a better balance in terms of success and SL development. I do not believe RIB need Santana to succeed in everything and Kurt is just her cheerleader. Because even though I like Hummelberry and Lea/Chris have great chemistry, the lack of Kurt and the constant need to always highlight Rachel (no matter the SL) really starts to drive me nuts.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/5/2013, 1:08 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I want Kurtana because I suspect a better balance in terms of success and SL development. I do not believe RIB need Santana to succeed in everything and Kurt is just her cheerleader. Because even though I like Hummelberry and Lea/Chris have great chemistry, the lack of Kurt and the constant need to always highlight Rachel (no matter the SL) really starts to drive me nuts.
Success is not a zero sum game. They don't have to make everyone else fail in order to allow Rachel to be successful and there's no need to doom Kurt to a life of chorus parts (if he's allowed to even get that) in order to highlight just how special Rachel is. They can allow each of the group to find success in their own rights and it doesn't always have to be held up in comparison to Rachel's (who is always going to be allowed to have the most outlandish successes). Kurt can also be successful as a performer and will find his own path and I'll find his to be more interesting because it is grounded more in reality than Rachel's is ever allowed to be. Santana can find success in a way that is completely different than Rachel's. It doesn't have to be all or nothing in favor of one character. The fact that the show so often choses to make it such is a major flaw in Glee and one that never fails to anger me.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/5/2013, 1:29 pm

^ Oh agreed, I also prefer a more realistic storyline in how to establish yourself in the business. But when it comes to Hummelberry, they just won't give a fair balance. Kurt will always win some Midnight madness, but he won't get any critical success before Rachel. I would love to see a montage of failed auditions and rejections for Kurt with comedic elements. I'd also love scenes how Kurt works as a stand-in or whatever, just to get experience for BW. Anything but not a stunt-casting like Rachel. In case they want instant success, I'd actually say someone really should discover him as model. After all, those success stories actually happen in real life.

Currently, Hummelberry is all about Kurt just being a cheerleader and cheering up Rachel, not even with the implication that he actually auditions at all. That bothers me. His glory moment of the last season was getting engaged... Hallelujah! Therefore I think I welcome Kurtana, because both characters are allowed to "fail", learn, stand up again, take smaller parts and eventually get some success because of hard word. Not because of stalking a dean or performing a Beatles song in a café to convince a director to cast her in a a BW show.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/5/2013, 3:00 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Razz 

Is because Blaine is the only one allowed to be a model? I'm sorry to those people, but I think Kurt fits better as a model, first of all he's tall, not enough to be a runway model, but he still could be in magazines.
blaine can be a hobbit model. let him roll down the hill.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/5/2013, 5:33 pm

fantastica wrote:
brisallie wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Razz 

blaine can be a hobbit model. let him roll down the hill.
Razz You don't even give him the chance to be on the cover of the Hobbit Magazine.

As I mentioned some post above, still I love my hummelberry. But I'm upset there's so much unequality between them, I don't like that Kurt is only there to get back Rachel's mojo, I know Rachel has been supportive in the past, but lately she's being selfish and feeling pity for herself. So, is because of all that why I currently prefer Kurtana, in addition, Santana is proving she can be quite supportive, but then I think is because she's aim is not being on Broadway, but she could have felt jealous, because she also wants to be successful or famous at least. Overall, I think Santana and Kurt are more in an equal position.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/5/2013, 6:29 pm

Someone made a slightly different version of the promo with old shots of the original cast:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/5/2013, 7:23 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Someone made a slightly different version of the promo with old shots of the original cast:

That's beautiful. I prefer that one over the real one. All his old friends. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/5/2013, 7:26 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Someone made a slightly different version of the promo with old shots of the original cast:

That's beautiful. I prefer that one over the real one. All his old friends. :(
I prefer that one too over the real one.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/5/2013, 10:49 pm

Do you think they will start selling the songs for the tribute early on iTunes like they usually do? Or will they wait until after the episode airs?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/5/2013, 11:40 pm

Beautiful wub 

But I guess they're saving the flashbacks to the episode. :(

Do you think they will start selling the songs for the tribute early on iTunes like they usually do? Or will they wait until after the episode airs?
Personally and I'm not talking from a business point of view, but from an emotional one, I'd prefer to listen to the songs previously. As a way to be ready in advance for what is coming on Thursday. Besides, will the performances help to increase the sells?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/6/2013, 2:43 am

One of the girls from GOBr said that Kurt and Blaine will interact in person (not phone/skype) in episode 5x04 or 5x05.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/6/2013, 3:03 am

Really excited fo the interaction. Rolling Eyes Really hoping he finally gets something outside of Klaine.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/6/2013, 3:47 am

sheny wrote:One of the girls from GOBr said that Kurt and Blaine will interact in person (not phone/skype) in episode 5x04 or 5x05.
Maybe they will break them up again??! One can hope. On a realistic side, in case they want Blaine in NYC (obviously), they really have to start telling us where he will go for college. We all know he'll get into NYADA without problems. Le sigh.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/6/2013, 3:57 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
sheny wrote:One of the girls from GOBr said that Kurt and Blaine will interact in person (not phone/skype) in episode 5x04 or 5x05.
Maybe they will break them up again??! One can hope. On a realistic side, in case they want Blaine in NYC (obviously), they really have to start telling us where he will go for college. We all know he'll get into NYADA without problems. Le sigh.
I hope they will be break up again, but I doubt it at least so soon. If Blaine must be in NY wish he  is stuck in Lima, why can't he go to a different school instead of NYADA?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/6/2013, 4:06 am

sportschick92 asked:
Will Kurt actually have a storyline this season?
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 13 Default_avatar_96
songbirdsaresinging answered:
lol this is funny idk why! I hope so, in 504 they will start something for his storyline Smile

colferstrucked asked:
So does Adam Lamberts character have anything to do with Kurt like Chris said about a possible "nemesis"? Is he more connected with Kurt's story than any other character or did they do a complete 180 and connect his story with someone like Rachel or Santana?
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 13 Avatar_142ac33cc414_96
songbirdsaresinging answered:
He actually have more scenes with kurt, santana and dani and theres a reason for this! Idk about the enemy part but his character is pretty cool i think ppl will like it!
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/6/2013, 4:22 am

I think the source is very questionable for Kurtsies if they find asking questions about Kurt having actual SL's for himself even slightly funny. They are not really seeing why someone would ask that.

Because in current situation that question is quite legit.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next