Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

+28
MoviesAreLife
Piciollina
sjonnepon
angelnessa
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Delight
M&M
Divalicious
Ireth
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
opals
arina
fantastica
bayth
AnneNeville
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Buenos 10/14/2013, 9:56 pm

So if the NY tatoo artist is for Episode 5 and it's for both a boy and girl, I would guess it's probably for Kurt and Rachel? It would be hilarious if someone also thinks Rachel is gay or gives a gay vibe.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  brisallie 10/14/2013, 11:03 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 31 Tumblr_muoa24jG2O1r4ezfzo2_500
Bill A. Jones ‏@billjonesactor 3h
Having fun on set with @janemarielynch & Earlene Davis (Andrea) today. Funny stuff! #GleeSeason5 #glee pic.twitter.com/CpHBMLIB05
I don't know why but I like Rod. He brings some humour to the competition.

MoviesAreLife wrote:Blaine? A doctor??

Hmmm. Cool, I guess. unsure 
I'd say unexpected.

Buenos wrote:So if the NY tatoo artist is for Episode 5 and it's for both a boy and girl, I would guess it's probably for Kurt and Rachel?  It would be hilarious if someone also thinks Rachel is gay or gives a gay vibe.
Hahaha How Rachel would take it? I don't think so she believes she's someone that people might think is gay.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 10/14/2013, 11:19 pm

Buenos wrote:So if the NY tatoo artist is for Episode 5 and it's for both a boy and girl, I would guess it's probably for Kurt and Rachel?  It would be hilarious if someone also thinks Rachel is gay or gives a gay vibe.
I'm sort of hoping it'd be Kurt and Santana. I would love to see them bond and actually have a scene together that doesn't involve Rachel. Don't get me wrong, I like Rachel, but Kurt needs love too. Although, it would make for great comedy if Rachel was mistaken for a lesbian. I'm sure Lea would kill it. Razz 
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/15/2013, 12:23 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
I'm sort of hoping it'd be Kurt and Santana. I would love to see them bond and actually have a scene together that doesn't involve Rachel. Don't get me wrong, I like Rachel, but Kurt needs love too. Although, it would make for great comedy if Rachel was mistaken for a lesbian. I'm sure Lea would kill it. Razz 
Well yes, Kurtanana is the obvious choice as both are actually gay.  
Seeing Kurt commiserating with Santana about a misspelled tattoo would be comic gold.  Razz 

Can't wait for the Kurtana band auditions.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/15/2013, 12:31 am

I only want to see those audition because of their bitch faces. I bet they will be epic.
lol I imagine Kurt regretting for the tattoo because is misspelled. Wondering what kind of tattoo would he has? What famous icon?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/15/2013, 1:47 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 31 Tumblr_muoyo5YxQp1r4ezfzo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 31 Tumblr_muoyo5YxQp1r4ezfzo2_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/15/2013, 2:47 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 31 Tumblr_mup2a0z0Of1r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/15/2013, 2:54 am

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 31 Tumblr_mup2a0z0Of1r4ezfzo1_500
Some are thinking the BTS would be with Adam as well with Chris.

No, Darren. neutre

I wish we could get spoilers on how Kurt and Elliott (Starchild) react together.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/15/2013, 2:57 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 31 Tumblr_mup2a0z0Of1r4ezfzo1_500
Some are thinking the BTS would be with Adam as well with Chris.
That could be so much fun!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/15/2013, 3:36 am

I am also very curious what kind of interaction Kurt and Adam's character will have together, I personally hope for a little snark :-)

And I really really would like to hear duet with them. Marie, if you are reading this, do you think Chris's and Adam's voice would sound good together?
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/15/2013, 8:08 am

^Not sure yet. I think that the 'sharpness' in Adam's voice contrasts very well with Chris' more hazy voice in low register and softness in high register. While otoh their vibratos would allow their voices to blend together.
So yes, there is a lot of potential. But a lot depends on how they use and mix both voices in a duet.

I think they will sound great in harmonies, but not like the Klaine ones with Chris singing a (much) higher voice: that won't work as Adam also has a high voice and it would be a pity to #1) limit Chris to his high register, and #2) to limit Adam to his low register, when they both have so much range.
In fact: I would love to hear the traditional Klaine roles reversed, with Chris singing a lower voice (lead?) and Adam L. a higher voice in their harmonies.

What I think won't really work is letting them alternate/switch lines in songs, e.g. Adam singing a verse and then Chris singing the next verse, or each singing 2 lines and going back and forth like that.
Adam's voice has more 'power' due to the sharpness in his voice, and he's used to sing high in a more pop-like (Freddy Mercury) way than Chris (as Chris sings high more in the style of a classic countertenor: soft and smooth), plus Chris has that lovely haziness in his lower register that makes his voice a bit 'misty', unless when he starts growling (which would be interesting, ngl). wub
So if Chris and Adam L. alternate lines the contrast between their voices may be too big, and Chris would sound....well, not weaker, because that is definitely the wrong term, but maybe less 'bundled/focused/intense' (argh: sometimes describing voices is really difficult).
But who knows: maybe there is a side to Kurt's voice we haven't heard yet, as he tends to get put in a little, very limiting box. Adam Lambert's usual music style might just bring that out yet, that is: if they let those 2 duet properly on the show. dryy 

On the other hand: I think Chris and Adam L. would do great with singing in unisolo: both singing the same melody on the same height.
If you listen to Klaine's 'Got To Get You Into My Life' you can hear it doesn't really work for Chris and Darren because they sound too similar and the producers have to edit one of them more to the foreground, usually Darren. But with Chris and Adam there are enough differences (combined with similarities) in their voices to each give them there own 'space' in an unisolo song. Much like how in 'Seasons of Love' practically all the singers were audible and identifiable individually, except for Harry who has a more generic voice.
The balance between the voices has to be right, and I think Adam and Chris can have that, but I won't know for sure till I actually hear them singing together.

Ha, and I just realized that everything that works well for Klaine probably won't work for Chris and Adam L., and vice versa: some things that won't work for Klaine will probably sound very well when Chris sings with Adam. neutre

Last edited by Glorfindel on 10/15/2013, 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/15/2013, 9:30 am

Thanks, Marie. I thought that there is a lot of potential with Adam and Chris singing together but it's nice to have it confirmed by someone with your expertise. I agree that a lot is going to depend on how they use their voices because I think that they are complimentary.

Have we come up with a pairing name for Kurt and Adam's character yet? Right now the only think I can think of is Skurt, which could work except that I think that Kurt is going to have a major issue about calling Elliot Starchild. I can completely see Kurt calling him Elliot just to irritate him.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/15/2013, 9:42 am

Ranwing wrote:Thanks, Marie. I thought that there is a lot of potential with Adam and Chris singing together but it's nice to have it confirmed by someone with your expertise. I agree that a lot is going to depend on how they use their voices because I think that they are complimentary.

Have we come up with a pairing name for Kurt and Adam's character yet? Right now the only think I can think of is Skurt, which could work except that I think that Kurt is going to have a major issue about calling Elliot Starchild. I can completely see Kurt calling him Elliot just to irritate him.
One will probably be decided after the episode airs.

Kelliot sounds okay. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/15/2013, 9:50 am

ColferInspired wrote:Kelliot sounds okay. neutre
Or Ellurt. (which sounds a bit like "alert") Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/15/2013, 9:58 am

Let's call him "Kelliott". At least I somehow was involved in creating a shipping name Razz 

But I agree, Kurt tends to call people by their real name (i.e. Dave), so I can see him being using "Elliott". At least I hope so, because Starchild just sounds so stupid.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/15/2013, 9:58 am

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Kelliot sounds okay. neutre
Or Ellurt. (which sounds a bit like "alert") Razz
I like Ellurt. It's balanced (which is more than we can say for a particular ship name that we all know and loathe).

Cannot believe that I'm shipping Kurt with Elliot already. But then, I'm at the point where I'm happily shipping Kurt with inanimate objects over Blaine so there you have it.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/15/2013, 9:59 am

Thank you for your thorough answer , Marie! It's always interesting to read. I really hope that we get to have at least one duet with them and that they will use their voices together the best way possible. It's like our only and last chance Chris get to sing with other guy than Darren. :( 
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/15/2013, 10:02 am

Well, I ship Kurt with a pillow. It is not hard to see him with another male character fanny2 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/15/2013, 10:53 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Well, I ship Kurt with a pillow. It is not hard to see him with another male character fanny2 
Kurlow! I bet Bruce would be a better duet partner than Blainey boy. I can almost hear the sweet soft Kurlow melodies.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/15/2013, 12:51 pm

Ranwing wrote:I like Ellurt. It's balanced (which is more than we can say for a particular ship name that we all know and loathe).

Cannot believe that I'm shipping Kurt with Elliot already. But then, I'm at the point where I'm happily shipping Kurt with inanimate objects over Blaine so there you have it.
I like Ellurt, too. I always want more of Kurts' name in the shipping names. Having just a 'K' from his name makes me think of a toxic relationship on the show.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/15/2013, 1:01 pm

Adam Lambert , though, how regular is he going to be on the show. Supposedly Demi Lovato has a 6 episode gig, and it seems after Episode 4 Adam isn't around for episodes 5 and 6. (at least not singing)

I just wish we would get some background supporting characters in NY, a couple of Diner waiters/waitresses that have a couple of lines. Maybe we will get some band members that will serve the same purpose as the McKinely jazz band. For continuity, why not have a couple of Adam's Apples join Kurt's band?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/15/2013, 3:46 pm

http://wishyouwould.tumblr.com/post/64127305709/filming-for-5-05-5-06-10-15-13

filming for 5.05 & 5.06 (10/15/13)

Today’s filming for 5.05 and 5.06:

EPISODE 5:

—Diner scene. No details here, just the standard set of extras.

—Tattoo parlor scene. Includes main tattoo artist, workers, and customer.

EPISODE 6:

—There’s a call for extras as cafeteria workers in a scene - I assume it involves Marley’s mom?

—It looks like Becky has a subplot about her future in this episode as well. They are filming a scene that is supposed to be at OSU (Ohio State University) with “independent living students” and “independent living professors”. Lauren Potter is scheduled to film today so I assume this all involves Becky.

Just a note: I haven’t been around much this week and will likely not be around a ton for the rest of this month. I will try to post anything noteworthy if I come across it, but I probably won’t be answering many asks since I don’t really want to be around here too much right now.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/15/2013, 7:26 pm

There is another song in the Billy Joel episode:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/15/2013, 9:06 pm

@Marie, thanks for your appreciation of how Adam Lambert and Chris voice could be used, or should be used. I was wondering if their voices will work together, because I know Adam is a tenor, is he hight tenor, right? And Chris is a tenor as well when he uses his low register, so at the end it seems like both are very similar, like there won't be difference in their duet.

@Jelly, as you are a hard Kurlow shipper, I wanna ask you where do you believe is the pillow bf now? Crying in a corner after knowing that Klaine are engaged?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/16/2013, 1:08 am

Tiny Glee Casting Spoiler
Tyra Banks will be in episode six as a former supermodel turned agency owner.
x

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next