Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

+28
MoviesAreLife
Piciollina
sjonnepon
angelnessa
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Delight
M&M
Divalicious
Ireth
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
opals
arina
fantastica
bayth
AnneNeville
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Jellyrolls 10/24/2013, 4:42 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Song spoilers for episode 7

Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus.
Into The Groove - Madonna.
Nasty - Janet Jackson.
Rhythm Nation - Janet Jackson.
Cheek to Cheek - Fred Astaire.
You're My Bestfriend - Queen.
Don't You (Forget About Me) - Simple Minds.

And the episode is called "Puppet Master".
So if puppet master does end up being nationals, does that mean a Janet Jackson mash up for nationals, do you think?  

I bet Blaine sings You're My Best Friend to Sam because he is sad  for some reason.

I wonder if this could be the good bye episode for Jayma (just speculating a Weema duet on Cheek to Cheek).  Maybe Schue will be saying goodbye too and sing Don't You Forget ABout Me.  

Total speculation on my part.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Glorfindel 10/24/2013, 6:46 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:ETA:  It is rather funny that we can remember things from season one so clearly, but we can't clearly remember stuff from the last episode of season 4.  We watched and rewatched the early shows, but stopped rewatching when the show went to crap.
Same here. I can probably tell you the episode, storyline and exact scene of 9 out of 10 quotes, gifs or songs you throw at me when it comes to the first 3 seasons.
Season 4 is a blur to me, except for the NY scenes, but I might have some initial trouble finding the epiode they're in,though I will remember the storyline and the scene.
And I honestly can't even remember all the things that happened in the first 2 episodes of this season, except for the things I desperately want to forget and ignore. dryy 

Jellyrolls wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Song spoilers for episode 7

Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus.
Into The Groove - Madonna.
Nasty - Janet Jackson.
Rhythm Nation - Janet Jackson.
Cheek to Cheek - Fred Astaire.
You're My Bestfriend - Queen.
Don't You (Forget About Me) - Simple Minds.

And the episode is called "Puppet Master".
So if puppet master does end up being nationals, does that mean a Janet Jackson mash up for nationals, do you think?  

I bet Blaine sings You're My Best Friend to Sam because he is sad  for some reason.

I wonder if this could be the good bye episode for Jayma (just speculating a Weema duet on Cheek to Cheek).  Maybe Schue will be saying goodbye too and sing Don't You Forget ABout Me.  

Total speculation on my part.
My bet is that 'Cheek to Cheek' is probably a Wemma song with a very, very remote chance that it is for Hummelberry (if only).
But 'Into The Groove' is I think the only New York song, and we already know that it is sung by Kurt, Starchild and a 3rd person (Dani?).

I think the Nationals set list is:
- Nasty/Rhythm Nation - Janet Jackson, sung by the ND girls (imitating the TroubleTones), with Unique and either Kitty or Marley on lead. It's also possible that Artie is in the song.
- You're My Best Friend - Queen, sung by Blam vomit2 , hopefully with a little Artie on the more difficult parts.
- Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus, ND closing group number. And please let Tina sing something at Nationals, especially if this is her last episode on Glee.

'Don't You Forget About Me' is either the graduates (if they graduate in the same episode), so Blaine, Sam, Artie and Tina (if Tina gets to sing at all, lol), or a Will solo, but I wouldn't put my money on Will here, as it sounds more like this song is handpicked for Blaine/Darren.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/24/2013, 8:50 pm

I hate to say, but if these are the songs for Nationals, then this is the shittiest selection yet. Not that I care because you know they're going to have ND win (since logic has been effectively dispatched this season).

Can the school year end already?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/25/2013, 12:33 am

I actualy don't want this year to end at all, I want enjoy Kurt, Santana and Rachel dynamic in New York as long as I can before Blaine or Blam will totally ruin it for me.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/25/2013, 1:12 am

no, i want them to end, all of them. now. Smile  (call me a meanie!) Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/25/2013, 2:24 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 40 Tumblr_mv74lpp02E1qg49w0o1_500
[UHQ] Still from 5.04 “A Katy or a Gaga”

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/25/2013, 2:45 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 40 Tumblr_mv74lpp02E1qg49w0o1_500

I wonder why they put him in Frankenstein shoes. Bland needs them, but not Eli. He's already taller than Kurt.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/25/2013, 2:52 am

bayth wrote:
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 40 Tumblr_mv74lpp02E1qg49w0o1_500
I wonder why they put him in Frankenstein shoes.  Bland needs them, but not Eli.  He's already taller than Kurt.
I can't believe I am actually excited about an episode of Glee. Well, the New York part. Shocked

Does that look like he is looking at Kurt?

I can't be sure though.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/25/2013, 3:22 am

they are just trying to make A.L's character "over the top". Smile 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/25/2013, 3:33 am

ColferInspired wrote:
bayth wrote:
I wonder why they put him in Frankenstein shoes.  Bland needs them, but not Eli.  He's already taller than Kurt.
I can't believe I am actually excited about an episode of Glee. Well, the New York part. Shocked

I can't be sure though.
He could be. I mean, how could he not? Kurt is a gorgeous specimen.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/25/2013, 4:01 am

bayth wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
bayth wrote:

I can't be sure though.
He could be.  I mean, how could he not?  Kurt is a gorgeous specimen.
True, so true. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/25/2013, 10:59 am

bayth wrote:
For me those shoes are very Adam. Doesn't he wear the same in his performances?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/25/2013, 11:26 am

^ Can I say all I see is Adam Lambert and by no stretch any fictional character!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/25/2013, 11:27 am

brisallie wrote:
bayth wrote:
For me those shoes are very Adam. Doesn't he wear the same in his performances?
For a number of performances. Most famously on AI when he wore them in the finale when he sang with KISS.

The whole outfit reminds me very much of the costume he wore in the opening number for his Glam Nation tour (being the first AI constestant to tour as a headliner the year following his stint on AI) and also his outfits from the Zodiac Show (which if you haven't seen, look it up on YouTube - it's a real trip).

I'm going out ona limb here to say that it does look like Kurt is on the recieving end of some serious eye-fucking. Not that I'm complaining, mind you... sifflou
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/25/2013, 3:41 pm

^It's quite delicious, isn't it? hapitgh
Sparks are already flying even when it's just a still and only one half of the sparks creating people is completely visible.
Klaine could never. moque 

Lottie2303 wrote:^ Can I say all I see is Adam Lambert and by no stretch any fictional character!
Me neither, but since this is Adam Lambert I really don't mind. As long as he can deliver his lines without sounding like a robot I'm fine with Starchild being a Adam Lambert clone.
At least the real Adam isn't bland and mediocre, so that puts his character Starchild already 20 points ahead of Nooblam. arghh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/25/2013, 4:03 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 40 Twitte13

EEEE! I'm looking forward to Eli and Kurt!

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=530
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40