Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

+28
MoviesAreLife
Piciollina
sjonnepon
angelnessa
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Delight
M&M
Divalicious
Ireth
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
opals
arina
fantastica
bayth
AnneNeville
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  ColferInspired 10/10/2013, 8:43 am

There is speculation as of now that Kurt is ending the engagement with Blaine in episode 6.

But until we hear further this is just a rumour.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/10/2013, 8:45 am

ColferInspired wrote:There is speculation as of now that Kurt is ending the engagement with Blaine in episode 6.

Although, most likey is not tue,I hope the rumor does turn out to be true.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/10/2013, 8:45 am

^ Yup, Blaine will get all those moments coming to NYC. But at least with every new spoiler I get one step closer to stop watching. I said it already thousand of times, but one day I will reach that aim.

It is really pathetic how Kurt is nowadays only important to be a boyfriend or best friend. All those opportunities they have with this character and the talented actor, and they throw it all away blinkk 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/10/2013, 8:46 am

ColferInspired wrote:There is speculation as of now that Kurt is ending the engagement with Blaine in episode 6.

From where is that coming from now? Any reliable source or just speculation?
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/10/2013, 8:56 am

Lottie2303 wrote:

From where is that coming from now? Any reliable source or just speculation?
There are ones giving out spoilers but these anons are not giving out the links.

All I have seen is GOBr mentioned. But then some aren't reliable, so I don't know. saispa

I think we should wait until the proper spoilers come out before thinking this could true. Though I would be so happy if Blaine did screw up or Kurt decided he didn't want to get married.

Glee never keeps couples together for a whole season.

Why should Klaine be any different?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/10/2013, 9:02 am

Do you have a link to those comments? Just curious, I want to see it myself. This sounds too good to be true anyway, so I also remain cautious.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/10/2013, 9:19 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Do you have a link to those comments? Just curious, I want to see it myself. This sounds too good to be true anyway, so I also remain cautious.
It's just from anon's. The one about Klaine I have to admit is speculation as I read again, so this is just fans assuming it as Blaine will be in New York in episode 6 going by that spoiler he is going there.

The hair salon spoiler is from GOBr.

I didn't want to get hopes up that is why I wasn't excited about it. I'm sorry if I did.

Naya/Santana fans also hate Blaine and would love Kurt to be free.

I have started to follow a Naya/Santana fan and she gets a lot of anons talking to her, so it is nice to know another fandom is on our side about hating Blaine, same with Cory/Finn fans.

Klaine can't be together allthetime there has to be something coming to split them up.

There has to be a reason why Blaine goes to New York.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/10/2013, 9:29 am

ColferInspired wrote:There has to be a reason why Blaine goes to New York.
Other than auditionning for NYADA? Or schools like NYU? I might hate the character, but it wouldn't be illogical for him to go to NY for his auditions, or, after graduation, for school.
I didn't mind him stating he wanted to go to NYADA last year, because considering it's supposed to be THE school to go to, anyone who'd like to be a performer would like to enter it. I don't like him but it would be consistent with the character. My only problem with that was that, considering that in Glee-verse, Blaine is sooooooooo much more talented than Kurt, Mr-Perfect-that-everyone-bows-to, I fully expected the writers to have him almost not no audition and be directly accepted without trying. And if he didn't get accepted, I can picture the hordes of Blarrenstans stating that since Blaine is soooooooooooo much better than Kurt, him not being accepted was ridiculous, yadda, yadda

Oh, how I wish that Carment Tibideaux would have told him something like "Look Mr Anderson, you are a nice guy, but you're bland as hell, and you range is limited. You're generic, and there are already enough of performers just like you out there. NYADA only accepts student with an actual personnality" (I'm a bitch, I know)
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/10/2013, 9:31 am

Glee's Cory Monteith Tribute: Everything You Need to Know

Spoiler:

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/10/2013, 9:38 am

sheny wrote:Glee's Cory Monteith Tribute: Everything You Need to Know

Spoiler:
More bloody promoting. :angry:

Can't they just let the audience watch so then we can base our opinions.

It's like they are telling us how to feel, what to think.

Not everyone is going to feel or think the same way as these articles are saying we are going to think or feel.

It is like they are trying to brainwash us. :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/10/2013, 9:43 am

Yup, I also want to them to stop telling me which scenes will affect me the most. Let me make up my own mind. The promotion for this episode is handled really poorly, despite all the claims how respectful they are. :angry: 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/10/2013, 9:45 am

What episode is the hair salon in? 5x5 or 5x6? And do we know it's in NY? I can't remember now.

If it is in NY, and it winds up being Kurt, between that and the tattoo (which I think has to be him because of the it gets better reference), they are probably just setting it up so that Blainey boy can come to NY in 5x6 and sing Just the Way You Are to Kurt (and make me rage).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/10/2013, 9:48 am

Jellyrolls wrote: they are probably just setting it up so that Blainey boy can come to NY in 5x6 and sing Just the Way You Are to Kurt (and make me rage).
Glee being the greenest show on TV, that wouldn't surprise me: didn't Finn sang a song with the same title to Kurt in "Furt"?

And please, Blaine giving Kurt hairdress advise? HA!
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/10/2013, 9:50 am

^ Oh God, that sounds so plausible. That will actually happen!

But Rachel is actually rumored to be part of the hairdresser SL. We all know Rachel never supports Kurt in a SL. It will be all about her.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/10/2013, 10:09 am

Gosh, I would love this to be true, and maybe the Blarren stans will decide he isn't right for Blaine anymore because he broke Blainey boy's heart.

ETA: Which I know won't happen, but i can dream.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/10/2013, 10:09 am

ColferInspired wrote:Glee never keeps couples together for a whole season.

Why should Klaine be any different?
Actually they do keep couples together for more that one season. Klaine started dating in 2.16 and broke up in 4.04 so RIB kept them together for a year and a half. The same with Tike they dated for 2 whole years before their break-up in season 4.
Finchel was the only couple that split and got back together every month.

ColferInspired wrote:There has to be a reason why Blaine goes to New York.
Episode 6 is about the seniors' college plans and Blaine wants to go to NYC / NYADA so maybe he is there to apply or audition.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/10/2013, 10:11 am

Lottie2303 wrote:^ Oh God, that sounds so plausible. That will actually happen!

But Rachel is actually rumored to be part of the hairdresser SL. We all know Rachel never supports Kurt in a SL. It will be all about her.
I will wait for actual spoilers as there are so many giving out conflicting with others.

It's hard to ask an anon were they get their information from.

If this is an extra that says Rachel and Santana aren't a part, then I will believe it. But I have no idea where they are getting this. saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/10/2013, 10:25 am

^ ONTD Glee mentioned Rachel is somehow involved, but it isn't entirely confirmed.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/10/2013, 10:27 am

Lottie2303 wrote:^ ONTD Glee mentioned Rachel is somehow involved, but it isn't entirely confirmed.
Well I got these from WishYouwould.

minor 5.05 and 5.06 spoilers
Today’s filming:
—They are shooting a bathroom scene for 5.05.
—They are shooting more of the trendy NYC hair salon (or possibly didn’t get to it the first time). There is an indication Rachel is involved but that is not 100% certain.
—The “hot teen girls” casting call is for episode 6.
—For episode 6, they are shooting a career fair scene. Some of the booths they specify are a taco prep booth, a catheter extraction booth, a janitorial booth.
—Darren specifically is filming today. Don’t know who else.

Last edited by ColferInspired on 10/10/2013, 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 10/10/2013, 10:31 am

Jellyrolls wrote:

Gosh, I would love this to be true, and maybe the Blarren stans will decide he isn't right for Blaine anymore because he broke Blainey boy's heart.

ETA:  Which I know won't happen, but i can dream.
Lol, seeing the words Blainey boy is so nauseating.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/10/2013, 10:48 am

Oh? Where'd the rumor come from? ETA: I see, random anons.

Last edited by AnneNeville on 10/10/2013, 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/10/2013, 10:53 am

Ireth wrote:
You don't like my nickname for Blaine. vexe 
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/10/2013, 11:55 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Ireth wrote:
You don't like my nickname for Blaine.  vexe 
Which is why I prefer to call him either the Grease Stain or the Oil Slick. Just so I don't actually have to see his name in print.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/10/2013, 1:21 pm

Re: tribute.

Spoiler:

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/10/2013, 1:26 pm

Spoiler:
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next