Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

+32
Piciollina
Porcelainbyfire
Catt24
Vir Cotto
ColferGirl
Ireth
dap1217
Georgette888
MissSoniaPP
bayth
coxfire
tanita_mors
glimmerle
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
TimF
ColferInspired
sheny
fantastica
Divalicious
Delight
Glorfindel
ladydianab
valkeakuulas
Buenos
arina
brisallie
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Lottie2303
36 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

Post  Glorfindel 8/23/2013, 4:14 am

ColferInspired wrote:Chris stole those scenes in "I Do".

He was hot as. 

Now I wait for Chris to do his first sex scene in a movie. phr34r 

Though I don't think tumblr would be able to handle it if he did. General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 36 T2804ded 

Or maybe us here. ded
On that glorious day there will be a peak in global warming. fanny2 

ColdFlame96 wrote:Honestly, I thought the Prius scene was kind of awkward due to the camera angles and stuff. The scene that got me going was the hotel scene. Why don't just kill me now? ooppss 
Same.

All I could think of during the car scene was "Why is this camera angle so weird? You can only hear the smooches, not see them?" "Oh wait, it's because they're gaydiddygaydiddygaygay." "And what a stupid conversation to have at this moment! After all this time without talking things through they talk about this?"(and act on it without further ado)  and "Kurt would never in a car on a parking lot with his formal wedding clothes already on."
That scene just didn't work at all for me, not with the clunky dialogue, not with what it meant in the (lack of) continuity, not with them pandering to the hot-guys-making-out fans but in the mean time visibly still hiding the gay.

The only hot thing about the car scene was Kurt's back, imo. blushh

I think Kurt pulling Blaine into the hotel room was kinky teasingly hot, and his mysterious look afterwards was the hottest I have ever seen him. ooppss 

But I have to admit that when it comes to Klaine I can see only (comedic) friend chemistry, nothing sexual.
And tbh, although Darren can do heart eyes well, imo it was Chris who brought the sexual tension into every single one of their kissing/'sexual' scenes. He definitely takes the lead then and makes it work with his acting, while Darren just goes along with the motion.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

Post  valkeakuulas 8/23/2013, 4:34 am

But...would Klaine work as f***buddy bases only? For certain time span sure, but I can't see neither of them keeping up that forever. And would this kind of storyline get OK from Fox? Well I guess they already got away with it in I Do.

I didn't even notice there were anything else besides Kurt visible in that hotel room scene. Was there really tissues and lube? Prop people are good. Now then the important question: which one brought the lube along because I don't see Ohio hotels providing such services. Smile

valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/23/2013, 5:01 am

I missed an entire Kurtbastian discussion.... crycry crycry crycry You cannot do that without me!

BTW: Warning!!! In case you ever download something, make very very sure you don't accidentally download "Delta Search". I got a few grey hairs yesterday, as had to go beyond the usual uninstalling to get rid of it on my laptop.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/23/2013, 5:02 am

valkeakuulas wrote:But...would Klaine work as f***buddy bases only? For certain time span sure, but I can't see neither of them keeping up that forever. And would this kind of storyline get OK from Fox? Well I guess they already got away with it in I Do.

I didn't even notice there were anything else besides Kurt visible in that hotel room scene. Was there really tissues and lube? Prop people are good. Now then the important question: which one brought the lube along because I don't see Ohio hotels providing such services. Smile
I see what you mean. I'm still hoping that season 5 will good for both Kurt and Blaine. Not just as a couple, but also the characters themselves.

I know they're were tissues but had no idea about the lube until now. phr34r 

Since I had nothing better to do, I found a video. If you look closely at around 2:20, you can see the tissues in the mirror. You can really see the tissues when Blaine jumps on the bed at around 2:38. I need a life...
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/23/2013, 5:09 am

valkeakuulas wrote:But...would Klaine work as f***buddy bases only? For certain time span sure, but I can't see neither of them keeping up that forever. And would this kind of storyline get OK from Fox? Well I guess they already got away with it in I Do.

There is everything! Even a strategically placed pillow for .... sexual interactions. I must say, I would have liked a closer look in what happened behind closed doors. Chris was on fire that episode. It also confirmed all my little, naughty headcannons
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/23/2013, 5:50 am

Omg

You're all sick, sick, sick

I never noticed the tissues.

Thank you. Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/23/2013, 5:56 am

You bring out a very interesting question, actually, if maybe Glee could make any couple work better as just f** buddies. Let's face it, Glee cannot write couples in a relationship to save their lives.

FInchel
Wemmma
Klaine
Brittana

They might all work better as f*** buddies. When Glee starts babbling about soulmates and endgame , I think that is a more dishonest portrayal of a relationship TBH.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/23/2013, 5:59 am

Buenos wrote:

You bring out a very interesting question, actually, if maybe Glee could make any couple work better as just f** buddies.  Let's face it, Glee cannot write couples in a relationship to save their lives.

FInchel
Wemmma
Klaine
Brittana

They might all work better as f*** buddies.   When Glee starts babbling about soulmates and endgame , I think that is a more dishonest portrayal of a relationship TBH.

I could actually live with Klaine being f*** buddies.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/23/2013, 6:03 am

Buenos wrote:Omg

You're all sick, sick, sick

I never noticed the tissues.

Thank you. Razz 
I feel like this conversion is my fault. Embarassed I should go to bed now.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/23/2013, 6:05 am

ColferInspired wrote:
You are so transparent. You just want Kurt in more bedroom scenes with THAT look. Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/23/2013, 6:18 am

Buenos wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
You are so transparent.  You just want Kurt in more bedroom scenes with THAT look.  Razz 
I am strangely not opposed to that idea... Hey, RIB, we've got the perfect idea to 'save' Klaine!!! blinkk suspectt whis 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/23/2013, 6:27 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
Buenos wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
You are so transparent.  You just want Kurt in more bedroom scenes with THAT look.  Razz 
I am strangely not opposed to that idea... Hey, RIB, we've got the perfect idea to 'save' Klaine!!! blinkk suspectt whis 
I bet this would go down well in the writers room. Would save them from a lot of blank moments. And the Parent Guidance Network, or whatever it's called, would be so delighted.

Funniest thing is that they could sneak this one in. Until they come up with some kind of reconciliation with these two a loose friends with benefits kinds of arrangement could work in NY Glee. If Adam is back in the picture, he might think othervise though. Wink
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/23/2013, 7:04 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Funniest thing is that they could sneak this one in. Until they come up with some kind of reconciliation with these two a loose friends with benefits kinds of arrangement could work in NY Glee. If Adam is back in the picture, he might think othervise though. Wink
Threesome. sifflou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/23/2013, 7:12 am

Buenos wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
Just to see Kurt how he was in "I Do" - you betcha. Twisted Evil 

Would prefer if it was Adam, but if all we got was Blaine I wouldn't be complaining. sifflou
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/23/2013, 7:15 am

I really really dislike Blaine and everything about that character and I don○t think anything can change that at this point so even fuck buddies Klaine would be nightmare for me.Smile 
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/23/2013, 7:18 am

Glorfindel wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:Funniest thing is that they could sneak this one in. Until they come up with some kind of reconciliation with these two a loose friends with benefits kinds of arrangement could work in NY Glee. If Adam is back in the picture, he might think othervise though. Wink
Threesome. sifflou
Now your talking. Twisted Evil 

But switch Blaine for Sebastian, and you have the perfect threesome. 

I think I might look up some Kurt/Adam/Sebastian fics.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/23/2013, 7:20 am

What happened with you all? Am I on the right place?Razz 
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/23/2013, 7:52 am

arina wrote:I really really dislike Blaine and everything about that character and I don○t think anything can change that at this point so even fuck buddies Klaine would be nightmare for me.Smile 
Yeah, same for me.

ColferInspired wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Threesome. sifflou
Now your talking. Twisted Evil 

But switch Blaine for Sebastian, and you have the perfect threesome. 

I think I might look up some Kurt/Adam/Sebastian fics.
I only suggested Blaine/Kurt/Adam to make a joke in my previous post, but as I said above: I don't want Blaine to be romanticly and/or sexually involved with Kurt anymore. Mad 
I also cannot deal with Karofsky as a romantic possibility for Kurt.

But Kurtbastian and/or Kadam: bring it! coool
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/23/2013, 8:34 am

Hey lurker, I bet you have fun today. Our perverted mind dominate us today Twisted Evil 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/23/2013, 9:50 am

My God, would you look at all you kinky pervs.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 36 Snk-whip2
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/23/2013, 6:58 pm

FYI, I moved all of the fan fiction discussion over to the requests and recommendations thread on the Chris Inspired Fan Creations board.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/23/2013, 7:04 pm

thank you for the hard work. neutre 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/25/2013, 1:52 am

Guys I now some of you are not into shipping, but I just found this test and I think you can do it while you have nothing else to do.

OTP Selector

On a side note, I did the test and the result was : hummelberry lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/25/2013, 1:58 am

brisallie wrote:Guys I now some of you are not into shipping, but I just found this test and I think you can do it while you have nothing else to do.

OTP Selector

On a side note, I did the test and the result was : hummelberry lol
Apparently, mine is Puckurt. Hmm, I've always been pretty neutral about them, so this is interesting.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/25/2013, 2:08 am

I've done this test before and it always ends up Finn Hudson and Character XYZ...ROFL
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next