Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

+32
Piciollina
Porcelainbyfire
Catt24
Vir Cotto
ColferGirl
Ireth
dap1217
Georgette888
MissSoniaPP
bayth
coxfire
tanita_mors
glimmerle
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
TimF
ColferInspired
sheny
fantastica
Divalicious
Delight
Glorfindel
ladydianab
valkeakuulas
Buenos
arina
brisallie
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Lottie2303
36 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 35 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

Post  fantastica 8/22/2013, 8:38 pm

guys guys guys this is the OT thread and you are turning it into a glee thread. c'mom! dump the glee stuff in its rightful place and use this for to talk about cats and dogs and other spiritual stuff.

mods! wake up and clean up the mess! where's the whip?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 35 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3

Post  ColdFlame96 8/22/2013, 8:45 pm

fantastica wrote: where's the whip?
Kinky. fanny2 
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/22/2013, 8:45 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Kinky. fanny2 
It smells like Craig's list.tonguue 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/22/2013, 8:49 pm

Buenos wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Kinky. fanny2 
Chains and whips excite me.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/22/2013, 8:53 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Kinky. fanny2 
Which reminds me the first time I went to Paris I stayed at a quaint' little hotel and for some reason I looked for something underneath the bed and I found  a riding crop.   Somehow even naive little me knew it wasn't for an equestrian event in the city.Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/22/2013, 8:58 pm

Buenos wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Kinky. fanny2 
Which reminds me the first time I went to Paris I stayed at a quaint' little hotel and for some reason I looked for something underneath the bed and I found  a riding crop.   Somehow even naive  little me knew it wasn't for an equestrian event in the city.Razz
Oh that's okay. I went through my friend's closet in my dorm, back when I was like 19, and found a pair of handcuffs. phr34r 
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/22/2013, 11:57 pm

fantastica wrote:guys guys guys this is the OT thread and you are turning it into a glee thread. c'mom! dump the glee stuff in its rightful place
I was thinking about that earlier but never said anything. blushh 
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/23/2013, 1:49 am

I saw Klaine chemistry in BICO and since then nothing, many of their scenes seem kinda forced to me and they look more like budies than boyfriends imo, unfortunately I don't see any chemistry between Kadam either which sucks because I would love to see Chris to play finally with someone who would have a good romantic/sexual chemistry with. Although maybe he is not that type, Chris has great friendly chemistry with almost everyone but maybe sexual chemistry not so much. (there are great actors who I personally never saw haing a good sexual chemistry with anyone). Although Kurtbastias...Razz Although big part of it it's probably because they had these duets of words, who knows if there was any spark if they had "normal" conversation... But yeah in fanfiction is Kurbastian my biiig guilty pleasure.Smile 

Edit: sorry for continuing off topic
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/23/2013, 1:55 am

arina wrote:I saw Klaine chemistry in BICO and since then nothing, many of their scenes seem kinda forced to me and they look more like budies than boyfriends imo, unfortunately I don't see any chemistry between Kadam either which sucks because I would love to see Chris to play finally with someone who would have a good romantic/sexual chemistry with. Although maybe he is not that type, Chris has great friendly chemistry with almost everyone but maybe sexual chemistry not so much. Although Kurtbastias...Razz Although big part of it it's probably because they had these duets of words, who knows if there was any spark if they had "normal" conversation... But yeah in fanfiction is Kurbastian my biiig guilty pleasure.Smile 

Edit: sorry for continuing off topic
I was going to comment this but I think I'll move to the Glee thread to keep things from getting more off topic. fanny2 
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/23/2013, 2:00 am

Posting this from the Bistro thread:
arina wrote:I saw Klaine chemistry in BICO and since then nothing, many of their scenes seem kinda forced to me and they look more like budies than boyfriends imo, unfortunately I don't see any chemistry between Kadam either which sucks because I would love to see Chris to play finally with someone who would have a good romantic/sexual chemistry with. Although maybe he is not that type, Chris has great friendly chemistry with almost everyone but maybe sexual chemistry not so much. Although Kurtbastias...Razz Although big part of it it's probably because they had these duets of words, who knows if there was any spark if they had "normal" conversation... But yeah in fanfiction is Kurbastian my biiig guilty pleasure.Smile 
I did love Klaine's chemistry in BICO. I can kinda see how they act more like buddies to some people. I thought one scene they really had a lot of chemistry was their first kiss.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/23/2013, 2:16 am

Kurt Hummel wrote:Posting this from the Bistro thread:
I did love Klaine's chemistry in BICO. I can kinda see how they act more like buddies to some people. I thought one scene they really had a lot of chemistry was their first kiss.
As whacky as it was "I, do" generated heat. The Prius car scene where Blaine wants to ravage Kurt, and when Kurt pulls Blaine into the hotel room and the look he gives Blaine post-coitus...

HOT!

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/23/2013, 2:24 am

Buenos wrote:
As whacky as it was "I, do" generated heat.  The Prius car scene where Blaine wants to ravage Kurt, and when Kurt pulls Blaine into the hotel room and the look he gives Blaine post-coitus...

HOT!
Good Lord, I KNOW!!!! wub wub mrgreen blushh 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/23/2013, 2:29 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Buenos wrote:
As whacky as it was "I, do" generated heat.  The Prius car scene where Blaine wants to ravage Kurt, and when Kurt pulls Blaine into the hotel room and the look he gives Blaine post-coitus...

HOT!
Good Lord, I KNOW!!!! wub wub mrgreen blushh 

I blame Chris.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/23/2013, 2:38 am

But these moments you named were all during making out, after sex etc... while I know many couples who had great sexual chemistry no only during those sexual moments but like all the time, during normal talking they were just burning the screen together if that makes any sense... Klaine can be fine during these "special moments" but other than I don't see absolutely anything between them... good buddies but that's all, well script definitely didn't help them selling them as boyfriends but I don't think that's the entire problem. Theres just something missing between them

Last edited by arina on 8/23/2013, 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/23/2013, 2:40 am

Chris stole those scenes in "I Do".

He was hot as. 

Now I wait for Chris to do his first sex scene in a movie. phr34r 

Though I don't think tumblr would be able to handle it if he did. General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 3 - Page 35 T2804ded 

Or maybe us here. ded
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/23/2013, 2:46 am

Buenos wrote:

HOT!
Yes! wub I swear I could watch that scene over and over. blushh Chris and Darren were both really hot.

I kinda feel like I should apologize for commenting on everything about Klaine. Once someone brings it up, it can't talking about them. Embarassed 
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/23/2013, 2:57 am

Kurt Hummel wrote:
Buenos wrote:

HOT!
Yes! wub I swear I could watch that scene over and over. blushh Chris and Darren were both really hot.

I kinda feel like I should apologize for commenting on everything about Klaine. Once someone brings it up, it can't talking about them. Embarassed 
There is no need to apoligise. bisou 

It's alright if you want to talk about them. neutre 

Darren did do well in the Prius scene, I will admit that. 

But I still say Chris stole that scene and took control. tonguue 

That scene was hot, and it was so good to see Kurt that way, instead of the baby penguin we were meant to believe, thanks to RIB. dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/23/2013, 3:03 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Kurt Hummel wrote:
Buenos wrote:

HOT!

That scene was hot, and it was so good to see Kurt that way, instead of the baby penguin we were meant to believe, thanks to RIB. dryy
Honestly, I thought the Prius scene was kind of awkward due to the camera angles and stuff. The scene that got me going was the hotel scene. Why don't just kill me now? ooppss 
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/23/2013, 3:08 am

ColferInspired wrote:

Thanks. neutre I know this place is anti-Klaine but I do enjoy sharing what I love about them.

I agree that Chris was very hot in that scene.

I kinda stopped seeing Kurt as a baby penguin when he was performing Born This Way. Chris/Kurt looked really hot then too.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/23/2013, 3:19 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Honestly, I thought the Prius scene was kind of awkward due to the camera angles and stuff. The scene that got me going was the hotel scene. Why don't just kill me now? ooppss 
I found that kinda hot too. Someone even pointed out that they saw used tissues on the table by the bed. phr34r
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/23/2013, 3:21 am

Kurt Hummel wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
I found that kinda hot too. Someone even pointed out that they saw used tissues on the table by the bed. phr34r
Ahh the Tumblr CSI. Such perverts. tonguue
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/23/2013, 3:24 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Kurt Hummel wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
It is funny how most of this "detective work" comes from Chris fans. Razz Shocked
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/23/2013, 3:25 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Kurt Hummel wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
And they found lube. phr34r 

Kurt has come (pun intended) so far from his innocent days back in season two, huh?? Wink

HAHAHAHA....okay, off to bed......whis

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/23/2013, 3:26 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Kurt Hummel wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Yup tonguue I swear, the things people notice really amaze me sometimes.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/23/2013, 3:28 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Kurt Hummel wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
And they found lube. phr34r 

Kurt has come (pun intended) so far from his innocent days back in season two, huh?? Wink

HAHAHAHA....okay, off to bed......whis
ptdr Oh god, I can't stop laughing!
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next