Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

+30
Vir Cotto
CloveGlee
BigDestiny
SippyCupofLuv
Delight
Buenos
MissSoniaPP
sahhar
valkeakuulas
glimmerle
arina
Sani
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
brisallie
opals
M&M
Ireth
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
sheny
ColferGirl
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
Ranwing
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  sjonnepon 4/5/2013, 3:00 pm

Ranwing wrote:
sjonnepon wrote:Blaine would have worn a big pink bowtie with it,
oh and a golden balletsuit with glitters, so the people would notice him faster.

And he would have been tap dancing. Just so he would stand out. moque

and one time little Kurt went a bit deeper into his plie and Blaine told him to not try to hard.

And then Adam (who was allready a group higher, so more cool) hears that and he smacked Blaine out of the balletroom and danced the chacha with Kurt.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/5/2013, 3:17 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Someone posted this on p_f.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 37 Tumblr_mksd49NeEJ1ql1znmo1_400

They are all cute, but look at little Kurt! Adorable!

I love his little shoes! fufufu

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 4/5/2013, 3:22 pm

Little Santana is the spittin' image of Naya. Wow. Especially her eyes.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/5/2013, 3:34 pm

^ And that smirk!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/5/2013, 4:59 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 37 Tumblr_mksskfXdyK1qck0h4o1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 37 Tumblr_mksskfXdyK1qck0h4o2_250

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/5/2013, 5:09 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 37 Tumblr_mksskfXdyK1qck0h4o1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 37 Tumblr_mksskfXdyK1qck0h4o2_250

Kurt looks so spastic in this! Where is this from? Is there a full video somewhere?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/5/2013, 5:13 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 37 Tumblr_mksskfXdyK1qck0h4o1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 37 Tumblr_mksskfXdyK1qck0h4o2_250

Cue adorable Hummelberry jumping up and down in 3,2,1... Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/5/2013, 5:15 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

Kurt looks so spastic in this! Where is this from? Is there a full video somewhere?

It's from the new promo

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/5/2013, 5:15 pm

sjonnepon wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
sjonnepon wrote:Blaine would have worn a big pink bowtie with it,
oh and a golden balletsuit with glitters, so the people would notice him faster.

And he would have been tap dancing. Just so he would stand out. moque

and one time little Kurt went a bit deeper into his plie and Blaine told him to not try to hard.

And then Adam (who was allready a group higher, so more cool) hears that and he smacked Blaine out of the balletroom and danced the chacha with Kurt.

At first I thought you said "pile". I was thinking "Pile of what?"

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/5/2013, 5:26 pm

sheny wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

It's from the new promo

Am guessing that this is going to be Rachel getting a call back, and then DSB will be her final audition. So Kurt might very well have gone to the open auditions, but not gotten a call back. Given what we know about him, he'll be perfectly okay since he won't have the emotional investment in this particular show that Rachel does. Wish that I could feel the same.

Have very mixed feelings. I should be prepared for Rachel to end up queen bee of just about everything, but I would so very much love to see Kurt actually get a big prize like this. Or to see Rachel genuinely happy that Kurt wins something that she doesn't. *sigh*

Sorry for ruining everyone's Hummelberry fun... I just want something really good to happen for Kurt. Just once. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 37 Ab-depression
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mae55 4/5/2013, 6:27 pm

But that promo is seriously more bait and switch, emphasizing Rachel and Kurt from later episodes while 18 will be all Lima. :angry:
mae55
mae55
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/5/2013, 7:10 pm

mae55 wrote:But that promo is seriously more bait and switch, emphasizing Rachel and Kurt from later episodes while 18 will be all Lima. :angry:

Hi, Mary! Welcome to the forum! I can't remember if I ever said hi to you yet! But if I did, just ignore this post! baibai

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/5/2013, 8:23 pm

but bait and switch as been a golden standard this whole season. honestly, i just can't wait for "the acting an directing emmy worthy" episode to quote flopson, without 3 of their best young actors, written by the man who wrote "i kissed a girl" and a song sang to an effing cat (even if it is to the perfection that is lord tubby).
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/5/2013, 8:47 pm

People on tumblr are making their wishes known.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 37 Tumblr_mkt1ckDM9T1rs5279o1_500

Sorry for my earlier bad mood everyone. I just want to see Kurt win something this season other then getting his cheating ex back.

Last edited by Ranwing on 4/5/2013, 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/5/2013, 9:16 pm

^That picture is so accurate. iagree

And I'm in a similar bad mood lately. Klaine possibly getting back together is not something I look forward too.

Goddammit, this whole season was practically wasted for Kurt. A few scenes to get him his wins that were forced on the writers, and the rest only Klaine drama when they weren't even together and propping up Rachel. Blegh.
beam
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/5/2013, 9:44 pm

This is the major reason why I often have so much trouble swallowing Hummelberry. Yes, they can be adorable and there are the rare moments where I do see a real mutually supportive friendship. But more often than not it's Kurt there to be Rachel's support, and on the very rare occasion when he's actually allowed to compete fairly with her and win, he don't get a chance to savor his win because he's got to go cheer Rachel up. Kurt being so excited over Rachel doing well at her big audition reminds me much too much of him cheering her on at Winter Showcase. Again, she wins at something he desperately wants for himself and he can't ever express any feelings of dissapointment or even jealousy that things that are such a struggle for him come so readily for her.

If it weren't for the fact that I'm pretty confident that the bouncy scene is Rachel getting a call back and she will in the end not be cast I'd be seriously pissed off. But I'm in no mood to see Rachel standing in the sportlight while Kurt standing on the sidelines as the benign, supportive friend. Again. Just once, I'd like to see their places reversed, where Rachel has to be supportive (and not acting like a spoiled child when she actually loses something).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/5/2013, 10:21 pm

For anyone who's still interested, here..............anyone?..............come on, there has to be someone interested, right?..................*crickets*..................ah well: here is a Sneak peek for 4x18:

This must be the dumbest thing Glee has ever done, and that includes eating cat poop and Sue marrying herself. I think I lost some brain cells watching this.
I mean..... singing such a beautiful love song to a cat!!! blinkk notall

Jeez, Glee has lost it. No
(And yes, I know Kurt sang 'Blackbird' for a dead canary, but that was different. And at least Chris brought the cheesy overdramatic comedy the scene needed, while at the same time singing one of his most praised songs.)

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/5/2013, 10:33 pm

Wow. That's a minute and 36 second of my life I'll never get back. Seriously? Singing More Than Words to cat? What the hell? With candles?

The little bit of the song they sang sounded horrible.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/5/2013, 10:36 pm

sheny wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

It's from the new promo

This promo is so offensive it's not even funny. They show all the scenes with the original cast members who aren't even in it on Thursday. Time to go comment on youtube
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 4/5/2013, 10:45 pm

So this "Emmy worthy" episode consists of the shows weakest actors butchering a classic like "More Than Words" while singing to a cat? Rolling Eyes

Is it any wonder this show hasn't been renewed yet? I can only imagine what those negotiations must be like.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/5/2013, 10:49 pm

From what could be heard in that sneak peek 'More Than Words' will be butchered by Hemo (and Chord?). No wonder Lord Tubbington did not want to stay on his cushion: cats have delicate ears! Evil or Very Mad

As New Directions prepare for Regionals, a few of the gleeks are distracted by Astronomy Club President Brittany’s prediction that a meteor (or perhaps it’s a comet, or maybe an asteroid) will strike Lima.
For their weekly assignment, Will gives the kids the theme “Last Chance” in the hopes their fear of the impending (albeit improbable) disaster will inspire them to live each day as if it could be their last. While Will’s lesson plan has the residual effect of prompting a heartfelt and unexpected confession from Coach Beiste, its premise suddenly takes on new meaning when the school is immersed in a terrifyingly real event.
Meanwhile, when Ryder discovers, much to his delight, that Katie – the girl he’s been communicating with strictly via text message – is a student at McKinley, he decides to initiate the next step in their relationship.
Gleezone
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 4/5/2013, 10:54 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 37 Rolleye

I seem to have lost my eyeballs after I rolled them too hard. If anyone sees them would you please return them to me? They are blue in color. Thank you.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/5/2013, 11:01 pm

Who made Brittany the astronomy club president and why does everyone believe her?!?!

I think I'll just watch the episode for Lord Tubbington.

I think Katie might be Unique, or Kitty.

And if this is their idea of an Emmy-worthy episode, then they must think season 4 is the best season of Glee ever.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/5/2013, 11:05 pm

opals wrote:So this "Emmy worthy" episode consists of the shows weakest actors butchering a classic like "More Than Words" while singing to a cat? Rolling Eyes

Now when you put it that way, it does sound ridiculous.

This show...

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/5/2013, 11:07 pm

Ireth wrote:Who made Brittany the astronomy club president and why does everyone believe her?!?!

I think I'll just watch the episode for Lord Tubbington.

I think Katie might be Unique, or Kitty.

And if this is their idea of an Emmy-worthy episode, then they must think season 4 is the best season of Glee ever.

This show has about as much chance of winning another Emmy as Yim Jong Un has of winning the Nobel Peace Prize. I coudln't watch more than 30 seconds of that promo before I felt my IQ plummeting.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next