Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

+30
Vir Cotto
CloveGlee
BigDestiny
SippyCupofLuv
Delight
Buenos
MissSoniaPP
sahhar
valkeakuulas
glimmerle
arina
Sani
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
brisallie
opals
M&M
Ireth
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
sheny
ColferGirl
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
Ranwing
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2013, 3:57 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Divalicious wrote:I also liked that he said Adam's name first, so we have confirmation that they are dating still.

On Tumblr, they're already theorizing on what the response of Adam and Blaine would be if they ever learned about Bruce. Wish that I could take credit for this.

Adam: “There’s nothing to be embarrassed about, it’s a fantastic idea. I could use one of my own for when I’m feeling most homesick. But, Kurt, if you ever need a real hug, all you need is to ask. No strings attached. … Unless you want there to be. Wink

Blaine: pauly “That’s cheating, …………. …………… ……….. ……… …… … … .. Kurt!”

That sounds about right. LOL.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Lottie2303 3/21/2013, 4:07 pm

Ranwing wrote:Ah, the arrival of Bruce just proves how much better a boyfriend Kurt is than Blaine ever was. Just look at how they handled the times they were lonely.

Kurt - Ordered himself an adult-style cuddle toy, which he named and made use of when he felt lonely and needed to be "held".

Blaine - Fucked a lighthouse.

Sadly, that is a great observation! I wonder if RIB considered that fact fanny2 .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/21/2013, 4:07 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Divalicious wrote:I also liked that he said Adam's name first, so we have confirmation that they are dating still.

On Tumblr, they're already theorizing on what the response of Adam and Blaine would be if they ever learned about Bruce. Wish that I could take credit for this.

Adam: “There’s nothing to be embarrassed about, it’s a fantastic idea. I could use one of my own for when I’m feeling most homesick. But, Kurt, if you ever need a real hug, all you need is to ask. No strings attached. … Unless you want there to be. Wink

Blaine: pauly “That’s cheating, …………. …………… ……….. ……… …… … … .. Kurt!

OMG!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! ptdr

Priceless.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/21/2013, 4:37 pm

4.17 Sue and Kitty talk about Blam

So this is a short clip FOX published on their web site. Obviously Sue put cameras everywhere in McKinley and now they are watching and discussing Blam. I'm posting this just because Sue's reaction when Kitty tells her that Blaine is in love with Sam is great. She is going to puke. I love that woman.
And Sam is an idiot.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 4:51 pm

My impressions?

Sue and I are soul twins. Because I was also tempted to reach for something to barf in. vomit2

Kitty, I want to adopt you since I love kitties and you can play with my Luna and be bitchy forever.

Blaine - Really going out of your way to shoot holes in the whole "Kurt is my soulmate, 4evah!" thing, aren't you?

Sam - Man, are they making you into a total douche this season.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/21/2013, 4:55 pm

Wow. I'm really glad that I haven't seen any of Sam this season. I love Sam from season 2. Especially "Duets". Back when I was thinking that Blaine was just a bluff and that Sam would reveal himself to Kurt during the season finale. (Stupid me.) I so wanted Sam and Kurt to be together. Sam was so sweet and romantic.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/21/2013, 4:57 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Ranwing wrote:

Priceless.

Especially since Blaine has the tendency to lecture Kurt about sex, flirting and relationships. That's why the punching and lecturing emoticon is just perfect.

I watched The First Time again...do not ask me why (actually I was cleaning my hard drive and ran into it). I'm no way saying Kurt was forced to speed up his first time but after about a year since I've watched this episode it made me a little bit queasy since it just re-enhanced my thoughts that Kurt did indeed feel like Sebastian was a threat and by sleeping with Blaine perhaps naively thought he could "snag" his man back for good.

What makes me more certain of this is the fact that Blaine has been taken into a direction where he clearly thinks of sex as a physical gratification first and perhaps secondly a part of a relationship. And during First Time he was getting to this mode and decided to try first sex with the boy he was having a romantic relationhip with but then at the first childish temper tantrum and dissapointment made him try another man that he isn't romanticaly involved with. Which is why I really can't stomach that Blaine is just crushing on Sam and in the future being faithful to Kurt if they ever get back together.

I see it more, as of todays canon, that Kurt has to be the one that perhaps accepts Blaine's need to stray and I don't want that to Kurt. Because S4 Blaine would have slept with Sebastian and because Sebastian was ready to have no-strings-attached thing I don't think current Blaine would even tell Kurt about this straying. Kurt on the other hand has never indicated, other than a romantic or familiar setting that he's ready to even consider or settle for a open relationship or one night stands. In Break-Up he even says it outloud that he's had temptations but he'd never go for it because it's horrible.

I'm already jumping ahead, let's just see if they sacrifice Kurt to the altar of Blaine before the end of the season.

ETA: Just saw the clip about Blaine "loving" Sam. I'll correct my previous statement about Blaine and Sam: If Sam were gay and willing to sleep with Blaine Kurt would never know as Sam has been made into self-loving narssisist and Blaine is just after "love" via sex. Some might say that that is an indicator of a bigger mental problem but I ain't got no sympathy for this segregated love monster Blaine.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 5:18 pm

I have little doubt that turning Sam into a raging narssisistic douche is specifically to blunt any criticism that might be leveled at Blaine for admitting love (not just attraction, but love) to someone else when he's supposed to be wanting to earn Kurt's trust back. This way the Blarren stans can go on and on about poor woobie Blaine getting his heart broken instead of having to deal with the fact that he's a fickle SOB without the sense of fidelity that the Gods gave a hamster.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/21/2013, 6:15 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 20 Tumblr_mk13hrdVCx1rt9qw3o1_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 20 Tumblr_mk13hrdVCx1rt9qw3o2_1280

"Don't stop believing", the original 5(6) and now red t-shirts. I'm not surprised that's exactly what I thought they will do.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/21/2013, 7:20 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Ranwing wrote:

Priceless.

Especially since Blaine has the tendency to lecture Kurt about sex, flirting and relationships. That's why the punching and lecturing emoticon is just perfect.

I watched The First Time again...do not ask me why (actually I was cleaning my hard drive and ran into it). I'm no way saying Kurt was forced to speed up his first time but after about a year since I've watched this episode it made me a little bit queasy since it just re-enhanced my thoughts that Kurt did indeed feel like Sebastian was a threat and by sleeping with Blaine perhaps naively thought he could "snag" his man back for good.

What makes me more certain of this is the fact that Blaine has been taken into a direction where he clearly thinks of sex as a physical gratification first and perhaps secondly a part of a relationship. And during First Time he was getting to this mode and decided to try first sex with the boy he was having a romantic relationhip with but then at the first childish temper tantrum and dissapointment made him try another man that he isn't romanticaly involved with. Which is why I really can't stomach that Blaine is just crushing on Sam and in the future being faithful to Kurt if they ever get back together.

I see it more, as of todays canon, that Kurt has to be the one that perhaps accepts Blaine's need to stray and I don't want that to Kurt. Because S4 Blaine would have slept with Sebastian and because Sebastian was ready to have no-strings-attached thing I don't think current Blaine would even tell Kurt about this straying. Kurt on the other hand has never indicated, other than a romantic or familiar setting that he's ready to even consider or settle for a open relationship or one night stands. In Break-Up he even says it outloud that he's had temptations but he'd never go for it because it's horrible.

I'm already jumping ahead, let's just see if they sacrifice Kurt to the altar of Blaine before the end of the season.

ETA: Just saw the clip about Blaine "loving" Sam. I'll correct my previous statement about Blaine and Sam: If Sam were gay and willing to sleep with Blaine Kurt would never know as Sam has been made into self-loving narssisist and Blaine is just after "love" via sex. Some might say that that is an indicator of a bigger mental problem but I ain't got no sympathy for this segregated love monster Blaine.

This makes me feel quite sad for Kurt. :( Maybe he was forced to speed up his first time...how awful to think about.

Sooo....let me get this straight. Kurt will still be a second choice for Blaine when (IF, I hope it's an "if") they get back together for the second time. Sam is his new "love". Oh well. At least Kurt's chances have improved since season two, when he was a third choice behind the GAP guy and Rachel. Rolling Eyes

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2013, 7:33 pm

Kurtcedes coming up BTS!

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 3/21/2013, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/21/2013, 7:40 pm

^Ah, ebony and ivory. wub

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 20 Tumblr_mk13hrdVCx1rt9qw3o1_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 20 Tumblr_mk13hrdVCx1rt9qw3o2_1280

"Don't stop believing", the original 5(6) and now red t-shirts. I'm not surprised that's exactly what I thought they will do.
Ha, good luck with trying to make Chris look like season 1 Kurt in Rachel's DSB fantasy. Rolling Eyes

About the Blam clip:
Blaine is sitting at the piano at which he will perform 'Against All Odds'. Could it really be that this song is about Sam, not Kurt?
Oh, I'll have to bring popcorn if that's true: tumblr will explode. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 20 Ab-popcorn

Last edited by Glorfindel on 3/21/2013, 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/21/2013, 7:41 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

Kurtcedes coming up BTS!

YAY! It's been so long since we've had these two together...onscreen and offscreen. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2013, 7:41 pm

Marie, it was from Amber. There was a weird character in the embed code, so I was having trouble to get it to post right, so I had to delete the character to get it post right.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/21/2013, 7:44 pm

^Thanks, Karen, I already edited my post when I saw you added it. fanny2

I hope they have fun together, the original 6. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/21/2013, 7:51 pm

Those spoilers about Kurt, Rachel and Santana sound really interesting!! I wonder what on earth they could be doing over there (the writers?) No matter, I'm excited! It'll be so cute to see these versions of the characters, especially Kurt and especially if they are interacting together. I wonder why they are not going to be the same ages? Oh, you know what?

Smile

Last edited by MoviesAreLife on 3/21/2013, 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/21/2013, 8:22 pm

ColferInspired wrote:These are stills from Guilty Pleasures. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 20 276187572
It is funny his Guilty Pleasure seems to be Richard Simmons. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 20 2641883990
I only know of this guy from the few movies that would mention him. Being an Aussie that is how I have heard and seen him.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 20 Tumblr_mjzo92wjjg1qfcdl6o2_1280

Gazelle boy. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/21/2013, 11:18 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Ah, ebony and ivory. wub

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 20 Tumblr_mk13hrdVCx1rt9qw3o1_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 20 Tumblr_mk13hrdVCx1rt9qw3o2_1280

Ha, good luck with trying to make Chris look like season 1 Kurt in Rachel's DSB fantasy. Rolling Eyes

When I saw this pic, immediately came to my mind that ruffle shirt that Kurt wore Razz . And also I'm wondering what trick they are going to use to make Kurt looks like his season one version. Or what if Rachel imagine them with their current appearance?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/22/2013, 4:08 am

I don't think there is even one scene that is really from episode 18 in this promo. All the Finn/Rachel/Puck/Kurt scenes which are like 90% of the promo are from episode 19. This is cheating FOX.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/22/2013, 4:52 am

4x20 casting

[YOUNG SANTANA LOPEZ] Hispanic, must have brown eyes. A 5 to 7 year old Naya Rivera. Dance experience preferable…1-line CO-STAR.

[YOUNG RACHEL BERRY] A 5-7 year old Lea Michele, must have brown eyes. Dance experience preferable…no lines, but will give co-star billing.

[YOUNG KURT HUMMELL] A 3yo Chris Colfer (blue eyes) - Dance experience preferable…no lines, but we will give co-star billing.
source

3 years old Kurt. OMG we will see baby Kurt. Yeah I know he won't be exactly a baby but he will be small and cute. I'm so exited about this. How much dance experience do they want from a 3 year-old child? The poor thing probably just started walking yesterday.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 20 Tumblr_mk17ecPRUh1r4ezfzo1_500
Interview for the BTS videos?

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/22/2013, 7:27 am

sheny wrote:

I don't think there is even one scene that is really from episode 18 in this promo. All the Finn/Rachel/Puck/Kurt scenes which are like 90% of the promo are from episode 19. This is cheating FOX.
It really is cheating. They are still using the oldies for the promos as usual. I see what you're doing here, Fox!

And also: there is no warning in this promo of a gun shooting in a high school. Just like Dave's suicide attempt in OMW they will probably show a potential triggering storyline without any forewarning.
Appalling. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/22/2013, 7:49 am

I've posted a couple of tims on that video that it's false advertising because they aren't having he NY cast in the episode.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/22/2013, 9:09 am

^Good, thanks.
I don't have a youtube account or else I would too.

I wonder how the renewal negotiations are going? The (Blam/noobs) backlash is getting louder after every episode.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/22/2013, 10:15 am

sheny wrote:

I'm sure is practically a promo for episode 19. And I bet is because deeply inside they know the old cast are the ones who still get the attention. But I'm agree this's cheating Glee, because we people turn on their TV in three weeks, they will see a bunch of newbies and blam on their screen.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/22/2013, 10:43 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 20 Tumblr_mk1mxlo1b71r4ezfzo1_500

BTS with the original 6! danse3

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 20 Tumblr_mk1igv9J7N1rab3tyo1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next