Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

+30
Vir Cotto
CloveGlee
BigDestiny
SippyCupofLuv
Delight
Buenos
MissSoniaPP
sahhar
valkeakuulas
glimmerle
arina
Sani
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
brisallie
opals
M&M
Ireth
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
sheny
ColferGirl
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
Ranwing
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Glorfindel 4/5/2013, 11:36 pm

Oh, the comments under that sneak peek video are glorious.
They really stepped into it this time..... uhuhu

Good luck with trying to sell more of this next season, Ryan and Flopson. Twisted Evil
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Lottie2303 4/6/2013, 5:15 am

opals wrote:So this "Emmy worthy" episode consists of the shows weakest actors butchering a classic like "More Than Words" while singing to a cat? Rolling Eyes

Is it any wonder this show hasn't been renewed yet? I can only imagine what those negotiations must be like.

I am too shocked to form words. Hence: banzai I didn't expect much, but this is.... beam

Good luck getting your Emmy, Ryan!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/6/2013, 5:17 am

watching that sneak peek without the sound makes it 100% better. lord tubby is star in the making. he already has the diva mentality down. i mean, he doesn't work for food but for love. blushh i just want to steal him and cuddle with him 24/7.

as i said, can't wait for the reactions to this "brilliant, emmy worthy" episode. may the swift hands of critics and fans been ever ruthless.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/6/2013, 10:48 am

To think they could have used the screentime and song opportunity they now gave to a cat for some real necessary development of e.g. Kurt,.... or really anyone else but Blaine, Blam or Bram for that matter. No
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/6/2013, 11:09 am

It looks like a mess. Even if I'd get that they have an "ironic" take on the the humor and no matter how funny it'll be (I'll never know though, since I'm not bothering) I'd still prefer watching a NY based show, even wih Blaine included. Maybe Lord Tubbington, like Brittney, will have his own epilogue episode, giving them both goodbyes...oh well. I just have to wait another two weeks to see Kurt.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/6/2013, 3:09 pm

Glorfindel wrote:For anyone who's still interested, here..............anyone?..............come on, there has to be someone interested, right?..................*crickets*..................ah well: here is a Sneak peek for 4x18:

I like Lord Tubbington, but this`s too much. I'd would have accepted something like "My Cup" style, but not this.. And I'm not sure if Glee is losing ideas or is because Brittany is not able to carry on a better SL.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/6/2013, 5:15 pm

Did they really call this an Emmy worthy episode?! Um...how are they going to produce an Emmy worthy episode with the less talented actors, more boring characters, and with the side of the show that everyone is sick of? How can they produce an Emmy worth episode without their strongest actors/characters?! Does this make any sense to anyone?!?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/6/2013, 5:18 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Did they really call this an Emmy worthy episode?! Um...how are they going to produce an Emmy worthy episode with the less talented actors, more boring characters, and with the side of the show that everyone is sick of? How can they produce an Emmy worth episode without their strongest actors/characters?! Does this make any sense to anyone?!?
I agree,and it does not make sense to me.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/6/2013, 5:26 pm

Ranwing wrote:This is the major reason why I often have so much trouble swallowing Hummelberry. Yes, they can be adorable and there are the rare moments where I do see a real mutually supportive friendship. But more often than not it's Kurt there to be Rachel's support, and on the very rare occasion when he's actually allowed to compete fairly with her and win, he don't get a chance to savor his win because he's got to go cheer Rachel up. Kurt being so excited over Rachel doing well at her big audition reminds me much too much of him cheering her on at Winter Showcase. Again, she wins at something he desperately wants for himself and he can't ever express any feelings of dissapointment or even jealousy that things that are such a struggle for him come so readily for her.

If it weren't for the fact that I'm pretty confident that the bouncy scene is Rachel getting a call back and she will in the end not be cast I'd be seriously pissed off. But I'm in no mood to see Rachel standing in the sportlight while Kurt standing on the sidelines as the benign, supportive friend. Again. Just once, I'd like to see their places reversed, where Rachel has to be supportive (and not acting like a spoiled child when she actually loses something).

Good things have happened for Kurt this season, it's nothing like season three where it was loss after loss. And to be fair, she has supported Kurt in the past: she was crying happy tears at his beautiful "Being Alive" performance, and when she thought that he got into NYADA and she didn't, she did say she was happy for him, and that she knew he and Finn would do great in NYC without her. True, she was very depressed about it because she thought her dreams had been crushed, but she did try to put on a brave face when Kurt hugged her and told her that he loved her, she returned the embrace and tried not to cry in front of him. She even tried to smile.

She did seem down, but I don't think she was sulking at the fact that Kurt sailed through in his audition and she choked, she was just mad at herself for choking, yet still happy for her best friend. Does that make sense? Now, Kurt is FAR better at putting on a brave face. When she was on that train to NYC, he was there to send of off with a smile on his face, with no sense of devastation coming from him whatsoever, even though it must've been a crushing blow. Maybe he's just stronger than she is? A better sport? A better actor? He's just dealt with so much crap that he knows how to put up a brave face, whereas Rachel's "brave face" will always have a hint of tears behind the eyes.

Rachel's always been dramatic and a bit fatalistic. Each defeat she gets is like this crushing blow to her that may just shatter her dreams for good ( Rolling Eyes ) but maybe she's just not used to rejection? Kurt, on the other hand, is tough. He's like one of those toy clowns that, everytime you knock it down, it pops right back up again. Kurt has had nothing but rejection his entire life, and he just takes it and pushes on. I've seen both friends be supportive of one another, in their own way. Kurt's brave face is so strong, so perfected...that it's almost creepy how well he can hide his emotions. Rachel will always be a bit weepy about things, but I would also like to see her grow out of his "poor me, my life is over" attitude that she gets whenever there is a setback. She needs to learn a thing or two from Kurt. But no matter how mature she gets, I can honestly never see her hoping up and down from excitement at Kurt getting something that she wanted. She's just too..."That was my everything!" mentality, whereas Kurt just brushes himself off and moves on. But I do see her as the type to support her best friend with a shaky, watery smile. She does tend to let her emotions get to her much easier than Kurt does.

Plus, I'm not sure if Kurt even cared about Funny Girl. Not like Rachel, where it is her "everything". Seriously, why couldn't they pick a different show?! I don't care about Funny Girl if Kurt doesn't.

Last edited by MoviesAreLife on 4/6/2013, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/6/2013, 5:30 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Did they really call this an Emmy worthy episode?! Um...how are they going to produce an Emmy worthy episode with the less talented actors, more boring characters, and with the side of the show that everyone is sick of? How can they produce an Emmy worth episode without their strongest actors/characters?! Does this make any sense to anyone?!?
I agree,and it does not make sense to me.

Good! Now I know I'm not crazy! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/6/2013, 7:31 pm

That what I read on twitter and I couldn't believe it. I now they have to promote their series, but saying next episode is Emmy worthy episode, is a little bit too much for me. Or we're being harsh before watching the episode, and is going to be the best of the season... lol I don't even believe my own words, because as you pointed, how do you win with the less interesting characters and actors of the show?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 4/6/2013, 7:44 pm

The producers of Glee can enter any episode they want for an Emmy - hence "Emmy worthy", but in reality this show is anything but...Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 38 Thashamed(can this show be anything but embarrassing to admit that you watch it? It used to be fun to watch, but now it's painful.)
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/6/2013, 8:35 pm

this masterpiece will be lord tubbington's emmy reel, you'll see. that full-figured kitty is going in for the golden statue like nobody's bizz. best guest star EVER.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/6/2013, 8:44 pm

Gleek Out! Brasil ‏@GleekOutBR 1m
[SPOILER 4X21] Who's singing in episode 21?

Artie, Kitty, Mercedes, Blaine, Kurt, Jake & Cassandra.
Well, that is some good news, although I hope we will not get another Klaine duet.

-ETA-
Duh me, this is the Stevie Wonder tribute episode, so we already knew Kurt is singing. Sorry. blushh
(It's 2 AM here, okay?)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 4/6/2013, 8:52 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Gleek Out! Brasil ‏@GleekOutBR 1m
[SPOILER 4X21] Who's singing in episode 21?

Artie, Kitty, Mercedes, Blaine, Kurt, Jake & Cassandra.
Well, that is some good news, although I hope we will not get another Klaine duet.

No it's a blaine/mercedes duet,
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/6/2013, 9:21 pm

tanita_mors wrote:this masterpiece will be lord tubbington's emmy reel, you'll see. that full-figured kitty is going in for the golden statue like nobody's bizz. best guest star EVER.

I just imagine the kitty receiving the Emmy for best guest star, and seriously would be the most wtf moment ever. How is possible a kitty is able to handle more emotions than some people from the cast? Or being more entertaining?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/6/2013, 9:38 pm

now i'm being a greedy bitch, but i want a lord tubbington pov episode stat. they could get the guy who did the voice of salem in sabrina the teenage witch (if he is alive, idk). everything would be shot from his pov and can you imagine long grumpy monologues that get interrupted when he sees food or catnip. i don't care, i want my lord tubby episode now. and he has to sing in too "everybody want to be a cat".
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/6/2013, 9:54 pm

Someone on tumblr posted this absolutely adorable cartoon of our baby ballarinas, with Santana and Rachel gifting Kurt with his own pink tutu. They are just so precious!

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 38 Tumblr_mkuyg8Xkdy1r27z2ho1_500
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/6/2013, 10:22 pm

That cartoon is so adorable! wub

Now I really want the ratings for this episode to tank, just out of spite. They think that neglecting the NYC side of the show will actually be okay, just as long as they keep telling us it's okay?! They think they can create an Emmy worthy episode without their most talented cast, especially Chris, who is their most respected and award worthy actor? I don't think so. They must think we're stupid or easy to brainwash. It's insulting. Mad

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/6/2013, 11:02 pm

You know what my fear is regarding the ratings? Since they are using intresting clips featuring Rachel, Kurt, Puck, Finn, Sue, Will, and Roz, the GA will tune in to see that on Thursday night, not realizing thoseclips aren't part of the episode. So it could get artifcially good ratings because the GA doesn't know about the bait and switch.

I think the real interesting thing in the ratings on Thursday will be to see how much the ratings go down in the second half hour (once the GA starts to realize that the NY cast isn't in it, and how offensive the storyline is). And remember, there is only 3 songs in the episode with no kid actors strong enough to carry the serious storyline.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/6/2013, 11:19 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:You know what my fear is regarding the ratings? Since they are using intresting clips featuring Rachel, Kurt, Puck, Finn, Sue, Will, and Roz, the GA will tune in to see that on Thursday night, not realizing thoseclips aren't part of the episode. So it could get artifcially good ratings because the GA doesn't know about the bait and switch.

I think the real interesting thing in the ratings on Thursday will be to see how much the ratings go down in the second half hour (once the GA starts to realize that the NY cast isn't in it, and how offensive the storyline is). And remember, there is only 3 songs in the episode with no kid actors strong enough to carry the serious storyline.

Oh, gross. Well, like you said, the ratings will probably fall dramatically within the second half hour.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/7/2013, 4:40 am

I checked the last days several websites who usually post the Sneek Peaks and no one mentions the video. I guess FOX realized how absolutely stupid the video is and that it will make people not watch the episode. So my inner conspiracy theorist wonders, if they stopped advertising the video. Speak volumes about the trust and quality in the cast/episode. Whoever thought serenading a cat is a good idea, too leave out the NYC crew and declare it an Emmy-worthy episode... That person deserves to be fired.

I firmly believe Murphy is grasping for straws. He desperately wants to keep the newbies and MK, however FOX and the audience wants NYC. He is willing to sacrifice a large number of viewers by dismissing Chris (and partly Lea, even though in the last few episodes she also had bad moments. All her songs with Brody were over-the-top and just cringe worthy). However, it makes me a bit hopeful that ROB are forced to add more NYC, as the last episodes seem to indicate a shift in screentime.

(P.S. I don't get the hype about the cat. Yes, it is a cute, fat cat. Yes, he was funny at first. But him reading books about Scientology and getting serenaded... Funnily enough it is perfect analogy to Brittany. Had some funny one liners in the first season, received more screen time than needed, and now is undeservedly a main character. I really don't get the love for her and I am so hoping she won't return next season).
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/7/2013, 5:06 am

Does anyone know if the fact that two "fan favorite couples" are reuniting this season is legit? I've seen this floating around on tumblr etc. and it's making me worried.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/7/2013, 5:13 am

It was a blind item for one show. However, I am positive that BI was not about Glee.

However, we know how much RIB love finales and promoting unhealthy, emotionally abusive relationships, so I am cautious at best. I just hope it might imply them being friends agains and with a wink to the audience that is isn't over... saispa
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/7/2013, 5:38 am

Ranwing wrote:People on tumblr are making their wishes known.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 38 Tumblr_mkt1ckDM9T1rs5279o1_500

^ If TPTB on Glee have two brain cells to rub against each other, season 5 should be like this.

Jellyrolls wrote:Wow. That's a minute and 36 second of my life I'll never get back. Seriously? Singing More Than Words to cat? What the hell? With candles?

Glorfindel wrote:To think they could have used the screentime and song opportunity they now gave to a cat for some real necessary development of e.g. Kurt,.... or really anyone else but Blaine, Blam or Bram for that matter. No

^ THIS. I refused to watch the promo so I'll take your word for it that they've actually used a song on Lord Tubbington. In a TV show where Kurt couldn't even get a song to sing his POV after having his heart broken, we have a song dedicated to a cat. What. The. Hell.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next