Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

+30
Vir Cotto
CloveGlee
BigDestiny
SippyCupofLuv
Delight
Buenos
MissSoniaPP
sahhar
valkeakuulas
glimmerle
arina
Sani
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
brisallie
opals
M&M
Ireth
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
sheny
ColferGirl
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
Ranwing
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  coxfire 3/21/2013, 8:10 am

Glorfindel wrote:
As for the workout stills of Kurt: as much as I love his exposed skin, I can't help but feel they put him in that old-fashioned outfit on purpose, meaning that the other guys when working out wear tight fitting tops and shorts. The only times that Kurt wore tight workout outfits was when Kurt was in NYADA's dance room scenes, and then he was covered from top to bottom.
And we all know that if working out to Richard Simmons videos was the guilty pleasure of Blaine, Sam or Ryder it would have resulted in a song, right? dryy

As long as none of the girls (because Santana or Rachel are bound to arrive at that moment, right?) mocks his "toothpick arms" or any disminishing comment of this kind, I don't mind.

Will it be only Kurt's guilty pleasures we are going to see, between the pillow and this outfit? As for the outfit, I find it highly improbable that Kurt would wear it, guilty pleasure or not, but since it'll provide screentime AND comedy for Kurt, I can pass on the OOC-ness of it.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  sheny 3/21/2013, 8:43 am

ColferInspired wrote:These are stills from Guilty Pleasures. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 19 276187572
It is funny his Guilty Pleasure seems to be Richard Simmons. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 19 2641883990
I only know of this guy from the few movies that would mention him. Being an Aussie that is how I have heard and seen him.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 19 Tumblr_mjzo92wjjg1qfcdl6o2_1280
wub I'm too distracted by those legs to really care what he is wearing. I can't wait to watch all the Kurt/NY scenes tomorrow morning.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/21/2013, 8:49 am

ALL 4.17 “Guilty Pleasures” AUDIO CLIPS

1. Blaine & Sam have come up with an assignment for this week: “guilty pleasures”. Musical shame; secret loves for songs that dare not be spoken.
2. Kurt privately reveals his guilty secrets…and he has quite a lot of them..
3. Brittany’s musical guilty pleasure is The Spice Girls & the girls enthusiastically agree.
4. The Glee Club perform their Spice Girls fantasy.

If we have to rank the characters according to the number of voiceovers they do Kurt will probably win 1st place. This is his 4th or 5th voiceover for the season.

Last edited by sheny on 3/21/2013, 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2013, 9:19 am

OK, few things about the Kurt audio clip:

1. Kurt voiceover! Yes!
2. The Kurt & Adam music is played in the background.
3. He mentions Adam!
4. Stealing funny ideas from Chris again, are we Glee writers. Remember Chris talking about ordering stuff in his sleep?
5. I love the "Do you want to see some real acting?" line. Um, yes, we would. By you.

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 3/21/2013, 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/21/2013, 9:25 am

What is the Kurt& Adam music?

Yay, for the VO.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2013, 9:26 am

The music that was playing when Kurt and Adam first met. It's what you can hear in the background of that audio clip.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/21/2013, 9:27 am

At the sound of it (hehe) the bf arm pillow is completely unrelated to both Blaine and Adam. Phew. ooppss

Kurt's voice-overs are always so good. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/21/2013, 9:41 am

sheny wrote:...

Thanks for this audioclip Smile

I love his voiceovers and btw I like its playing the music when Kurt and Adam met. And at some point he was going to mention Moulin Rouge, but he regretted it. Suddenly I feel motivated to see tonight episode.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/21/2013, 9:57 am

Nice, about Kadam having a musical theme. That is kind of unusual for Glee, isn't it? Just out of my head, only Klaine has the piano theme playing in the background.

Am I the only one getting the impression that they try to built up a potential love triangle (Kurt/Adam/Blaine). Yet another one... at least it is Kurt they are fighting for.

Really looking forward for the episode. It looks better and better!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/21/2013, 10:34 am

When you connect the stills to the audio clip I think the 'work-out' to Richard Simmons lasts appr. 1.5 seconds (in the voice-over), but what a glorious 1.5 seconds it will be! Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/21/2013, 10:48 am

Bruce! Smile And yes, I will gladly accept that Kurt is the best actor out of ND, based solely on the Christmas Special not just Chris.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 11:06 am

Glorfindel wrote:As for the workout stills of Kurt: as much as I love his exposed skin, I can't help but feel they put him in that old-fashioned outfit on purpose, meaning that the other guys when working out wear tight fitting tops or go shirtless. The only times that Kurt wore tight workout outfits was when Kurt was in NYADA's dance room scenes, and then he was covered from top to bottom.
And we all know that if working out to Richard Simmons videos was the guilty pleasure of Blaine, Sam or Ryder it would have resulted in a song, right? dryy

What I find funny is that this is supposed to be a silly, unflattering outfit and while it's still very silly, Chris looks damned hot. I don't mind him being covered up for the most part, because I find all the topless shots of Chord, Darren, Ryder and Jacob to be gratuitous to say the very least. We've only seen Cory topless once (as far as I remember), so Chris isn't the only one not being exposed all the time.

And the dance outfits they have him in at NYADA? Seriously smoking. He might be covered, but his body isn't exactly hidden. And having danced in several studios where there was practically frost on the floor during the winter, there were times when I wanted to wear a parka during class.

Yeah, call me bitter. I like the stills and the fact that the old gang is reunited for a dance, but as said: it's too little too late and all the complaints of this season still stand, imo. No
But looking forward to Kurt's scenes tonight.

My only gripe is that it's likely to be only to play backup during Rachel's fantasy at her first cattle call. As if those early days of ND were just about getting Rachel to this point. I like her, but I'm just so tired about so much in the NY storyline being only about her and her rise to stardom.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/21/2013, 11:14 am

Ireth wrote: ded

Last night, I had a nightmare that we got spoilers that Adam would be in a relationship with someone else and Kurt and Blaine were on their way to getting back together in the last couple of seasons. I was so upset. And I hadn't even thought about Glee the past few days before the dream, but it still seems to have a sick hold on my mind.

And now suddenly I'm so happy and excited about an upcoming Glee episode. I honestly think I'm going to enjoy tomorrow's episode.

I've had a nightmare about Glee before as well. Not fun!

-Happy about the original 6 being reunited, even if it is probably only a fantasy! How sweet! The actors must be so excited!

-FINALLY WE GET SOME SKIN! I don't even care if the outfit is goofy-Richard Simmons-esque. Chris looks good.

-Kurt's voiceover. Good God. Can he be any more adorable?! All of his guilty pleasures....sooo cute! Smile And naming his boyfriend pillow "Bruce"? Having ordered the thing online while on a sleep aid?! Haha! He is even more adorable than usual. "Feud" was a letdown for Kurtsies everywhere, but I know this "Guilty Pleasures" episode will make up for it. At least we get launched into the three week hiatus with a good episode! (And then episode 18 is all about McKinley, but 19 should be about NY again). Razz

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/21/2013, 11:25 am

Aww babyyy, he named the pillow Bruce Laughing How did I miss that and I listened the audio 3 times. Obviously it wasn't enough.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/21/2013, 11:31 am

sheny wrote:Aww babyyy, he named the pillow Bruce Laughing How did I miss that and I listened the audio 3 times. Obviously it wasn't enough.

LOL! He speaks so quickly and softly that it's easy to miss things.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 12:00 pm

sheny wrote: ALL 4.17 “Guilty Pleasures” AUDIO CLIPS

1. Blaine & Sam have come up with an assignment for this week: “guilty pleasures”. Musical shame; secret loves for songs that dare not be spoken.
Don't care about this at all. Tired of Blam monopolizing everything at McKinley. Heck, am tired of McKinley, period. The less Blam, the better.

Now that pillow has a name, do we need to rename this pairing? It can't be Burt (because that name is hallowed and taken). Kruce? Either way, I ship it. Heck, I'm at a point that I ship Kurt with the barre in his dance studio.

3. Brittany’s musical guilty pleasure is The Spice Girls & the girls enthusiastically agree.
4. The Glee Club perform their Spice Girls fantasy.

There is no way for me to express how little I actually care about this. Read an article somewhere about how body lice are becoming endangered due to so many people waxing their nethers, and I find that of far more interest.

If we have to rank the characters according to the number of voiceovers they do Kurt will probably win 1st place. This is his 4th or 5th voiceover for the season.

I love his voice overs. His and Santana’s are the best because you get that right dose of snark.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2013, 12:13 pm

Ranwing wrote:

Now that pillow has a name, do we need to rename this pairing? It can't be Burt (because that name is hallowed and taken). Kruce? Either way, I ship it. Heck, I'm at a point that I ship Kurt with the barre in his dance studio.

Since I am the captain of the ship (afterall, I coined Kurlow), I think Kurlow should remaind the ship. Brurt and Kruce just aren't good ship names. Kurlow forever!

One thing I will say is that no one can pull off a voiceover like Chris!

As much as I enjoy Chris singing, I have to say that I am glad that I love an actor who doesn't need songs to prop him up. You wanna see real acting? There he is Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/21/2013, 12:34 pm

Don't bring me doooown...Bruce! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/21/2013, 1:07 pm

Glorfindel wrote:When you connect the stills to the audio clip I think the 'work-out' to Richard Simmons lasts appr. 1.5 seconds (in the voice-over), but what a glorious 1.5 seconds it will be! Smile

That's what I thought as soon as I heard the clip. But oh my, that was such an adorable voiceover! This looks like it's going to be a purely fun storyline for Kurt. And it seems like they're not going to mention Come What May and Adam is still Kurt's boyfriend Smile. (well, on account of how he mentioned Adam first and was so casual when mentioning Blaine)
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/21/2013, 1:15 pm

Ireth wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:When you connect the stills to the audio clip I think the 'work-out' to Richard Simmons lasts appr. 1.5 seconds (in the voice-over), but what a glorious 1.5 seconds it will be! Smile

That's what I thought as soon as I heard the clip. But oh my, that was such an adorable voiceover! This looks like it's going to be a purely fun storyline for Kurt. And it seems like they're not going to mention Come What May and Adam is still Kurt's boyfriend Smile. (well, on account of how he mentioned Adam first and was so casual when mentioning Blaine)

It's about time we got some fun stuff for Kurt! Smile I think if he's going to be nominated for an Emmy again, this will be his submission pick. He is in the comedy category, after all.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/21/2013, 1:19 pm

Kurt is soooooooo precious OMG I love him. wub Though I did feel a little sad when he said he bought Bruce while he was on ambien...I'm not sure if he's still on it, but he was taking ambien in order to sleep after his break up with Blaine (he said so in 4x06). So it makes me wonder if he bought it for comfort originally....

I love how Chris delivers the line "Yes I named him Bruce" makes me laugh. Razz
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/21/2013, 2:32 pm

Those are some mighty fine legs. Wow. Arms pretty fine as well. It will probably be really quick, but that is what the pause button is for.

Only Kurt would name a.pillow. So very endearing. I personally would prefer to have them find out about the pillow than the Richard Simmons work out session wear. You would think Kurt would put fashion first, but as this is the fantasy he really didn't want them to see, so it is an awfully cute one to catch him at. I also liked that he said Adam's name first, so we have confirmation that they are dating still.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 2:47 pm

Divalicious wrote:I also liked that he said Adam's name first, so we have confirmation that they are dating still.

On Tumblr, they're already theorizing on what the response of Adam and Blaine would be if they ever learned about Bruce. Wish that I could take credit for this.

Adam: “There’s nothing to be embarrassed about, it’s a fantastic idea. I could use one of my own for when I’m feeling most homesick. But, Kurt, if you ever need a real hug, all you need is to ask. No strings attached. … Unless you want there to be. Wink

Blaine: pauly “That’s cheating, …………. …………… ……….. ……… …… … … .. Kurt!”

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/21/2013, 2:50 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Divalicious wrote:I also liked that he said Adam's name first, so we have confirmation that they are dating still.

On Tumblr, they're already theorizing on what the response of Adam and Blaine would be if they ever learned about Bruce. Wish that I could take credit for this.

Adam: “There’s nothing to be embarrassed about, it’s a fantastic idea. I could use one of my own for when I’m feeling most homesick. But, Kurt, if you ever need a real hug, all you need is to ask. No strings attached. … Unless you want there to be. Wink

Blaine: pauly “That’s cheating, …………. …………… ……….. ……… …… … … .. Kurt!”

ptdr

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 3:46 pm

Ah, the arrival of Bruce just proves how much better a boyfriend Kurt is than Blaine ever was. Just look at how they handled the times they were lonely.

Kurt - Ordered himself an adult-style cuddle toy, which he named and made use of when he felt lonely and needed to be "held".

Blaine - Fucked a lighthouse.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next