Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

+30
Vir Cotto
CloveGlee
BigDestiny
SippyCupofLuv
Delight
Buenos
MissSoniaPP
sahhar
valkeakuulas
glimmerle
arina
Sani
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
brisallie
opals
M&M
Ireth
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
sheny
ColferGirl
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
Ranwing
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Divalicious 3/14/2013, 8:06 pm

I also appreciate the views of the newly converted. I mean, we all here are totally biased, but we try to be intelligent shippers and look at things from all sides, but we still are Kurtsies are heart. So when I feel that Kurt is being misused, I wonder if it is just me (or us). It is nice to know that Kurt's storylines, or lack of one, are noticed by those outside of these forums.

I don't want Kurt to dominate Glee, I don't even want him on as much as Blaine. I just want consistent, quality interaction. And by quality I just mean interacting with other good actors in something outside of derping it up with a song. I don't need big significant storylines at this point, just stories to begin with. Stories that don't involve being a prop to telling stories for Rachel. Yes, she is the star, yes she is a good actress and a great singer. I don't begrudge her the time in the sun (for the most part) I just begrudge that others are lessened so that she may shine even brighter. A true leading lady does not require her surroundings to be dross, she elevates them. They need to let Rachel shine and be inspirational, rather than need propping up. By her walking in the room people should feel the urge to take chances and follow their dreams, not wonder if they are standing in her spotlight and should they get out of the way.

Too bad this didn't become the Kurt Hummel show as some complained in Season 2, at least Kurt shares the spotlight and the victories. When they write for Rachel she has to win biggest and best and the rest get crumbs. To show you the magnitude of my shipperdom, I kind of want to go back and actually record the amount of screen time Kurt got then, and compare it to Blaine's now, because I just know it is much less. It was just significant time, not throw away, look at me dancing and singing.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/14/2013, 9:01 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Delight wrote:I find that the best way to let go of all the frustration and anger I feel about Glee is to not harbour too much resentment when other characters-- who are not my favourite and whom I deem less deserving of the focus/singing opportunities they got-- get their stories told. It feels too much like envy to me. Do I resent the focus that the Jake/Marley/Blake love triangle got? Do I resent the excessive Blaine focus with the Blina, Blam and now Blue? Would I trade a hundred scenes of Jarley or Bram or Brochel for one scene of Kadam? Of course! But ultimately, it's my envy that's making me feel this way. I wouldn't need to feel this anger-laced envy if Kurt just gets the focus he deserves. Because in my eyes, he's one of the few characters on the show (if not the only one) that makes Glee actually worth watching.
I don't think it's envy, at least not the bulk of it. I think the complaints and annoyance over the other characters' stuff is that they can't pull it off in a satisfying way. Either the characters and their storylines are bland and repeats, or the actors can't deliver the material given to them.
With Kurt, Rachel, Finn, Santana and I would like to add Artie the quality of what they get is always good, and often excellent.

One thing good about Brochel is that they've made the Finn haters more appreciative of him. At least Finn is portrayed by a more capable actor.
Agreed, and I find that a relief. I've always loved Finn and was sad he got so much crap from the fandom. This season has rehabilitated him in several ways for most people, although he will always have haters.
Cory is a very good actor who was able to keep Finn relatable and sympathetic, despite the sometimes horrible things they've written for him.

I actually hate Finn. He just irritates me as a character so much. Cory, on the other hand, is one of the stronger "kid" actors in the show, no doubt about that. He's improved so much over the years.

I don't even like Brody either....but I just can't stand the doofus/oaf that is Finn. Mind you, I actually began to like him more this season. There was something so...sweetly full circle...about him in Mr. Schue's shoes (ha!) and mentoring the new glee kids. It's adorable and it gives him something useful to do. It makes me respect him more. Unfortunatley, most of those good feelings went away with that stupid, stalker-y "We're endgame" bullshit speech he made to Rachel in the Valentine's Day episode. I only really hate him when he's a part of that toxic, awful and obnoxious mess of a couple that is Finchel. I loathe Finchel, and I don't want him anywhere near Rachel because of it, these two are dysfunctional magnets around each other. (Btw, Rachel, one of my favorite characters, also irritates me when a part of "Finchel". So needy and spineless. Ugh).

Kurt really has come so far since the start of the season. From a "Lima Loser" who worked at the Limabean to in NYC, working at Vogue and in NYADA. Plus, a cute new boyfriend (who is far more mature than Blaine.) Of course, those rewards don't come without hardships being thrown his way too (Burt's cancer, Blaine cheating on him...)

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/14/2013, 11:12 pm

Is it sad that from what I've read about the episode, that I am more looking forward to the boyfriend pillow scene next week than this entire episode.

I am thinking they are throwing Ryder under the train right now, and he will be redeemed in his undoubtedly pedophile stalker storyline coming up. Nothing like never saying you are sorry, but if you suffer, anything you say or do is okay.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/14/2013, 11:32 pm

Oh goodie... next week we get a return to the Blam crush. Just what we need to convince us that Kurt and Blaine are destined soulmates. beam
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/14/2013, 11:33 pm

Yes, we get the Blam crush revisited.

And Kurt gets to cozy up to a boyfriend pillow instead of his actual hot boyfriend Adam.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/14/2013, 11:49 pm

On a positive note, if Sam does encourage Blaine in any way, and Blaine is tempted, it throws his "endless" love for Kurt out the window, right in front of the audience. Who will be saying, excuse me, Kurt, who is gay, who loved you and you cheated on, your supposed true love, and you are tempted by a heterosexual boy who just happens to be available? Run, Kurt, Run, bed Adam and whomever you want, we are there for you, anything but Blaine.

Better yet, Sam and Blaine run off together, and aren't in season 5 at all. Man, isn't that a lovely thought.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/15/2013, 12:15 am

Ignoring the Blam stuff, did Kurt look/sound almost in tears when he was saying something like "Santana, don't!" concerning her outing Brody to Rachel as a whore in the preview for "Guilty Pleasures"? Why would he care so much? I think it's just a peice of choppy editing and it's probably very misleading...he must be reacting to something else in the actual episode. Suspect

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/15/2013, 12:20 am

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/15/2013, 12:29 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Ignoring the Blam stuff, did Kurt look/sound almost in tears when he was saying something like "Santana, don't!" concerning her outing Brody to Rachel as a whore in the preview for "Guilty Pleasures"? Why would he care so much? I think it's just a peice of choppy editing and it's probably very misleading...he must be reacting to something else in the actual episode. Suspect

Because he's worried for her friend, because he doesn't want to see her hurt? I'm sorry, but the best for Rachel will be get rid of Brody. But then I don't want to see her to running straight forward to Finn. Why does she need to be defined by a boy?. But by other side,I'm agree that he seems too concerned, so there's must be sth else.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/15/2013, 12:32 am

Divalicious wrote:On a positive note, if Sam does encourage Blaine in any way, and Blaine is tempted, it throws his "endless" love for Kurt out the window, right in front of the audience. Who will be saying, excuse me, Kurt, who is gay, who loved you and you cheated on, your supposed true love, and you are tempted by a heterosexual boy who just happens to be available? Run, Kurt, Run, bed Adam and whomever you want, we are there for you, anything but Blaine.

Better yet, Sam and Blaine run off together, and aren't in season 5 at all. Man, isn't that a lovely thought.
And Klainers/Blarren stans will all spout what a perfect saint, such a little cupcake he is. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 11 3181402168
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/15/2013, 12:34 am

What if the boyfriend pillow is a way for the girls to point out that Kurt has a choice, a real boyfriend who would love to be snuggling with him. He doesn't need a pillow. So Kurt passes on his pillow to Rachel, and gets one for Santana, and goes to get the real thing for himself.

I need something happy from this crap sounding episode. Only looking forward to Kurt and Sue.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/15/2013, 12:39 am

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Ignoring the Blam stuff, did Kurt look/sound almost in tears when he was saying something like "Santana, don't!" concerning her outing Brody to Rachel as a whore in the preview for "Guilty Pleasures"? Why would he care so much? I think it's just a peice of choppy editing and it's probably very misleading...he must be reacting to something else in the actual episode. Suspect

Because he's worried for her friend, because he doesn't want to see her hurt? I'm sorry, but the best for Rachel will be get rid of Brody. But then I don't want to see her to running straight forward to Finn. Why does she need to be defined by a boy?. But by other side,I'm agree that he seems too concerned, so there's must be sth else.

I guess so. It still feels weird. You think he'd be concerned about his best friend's overall well being rather than hurt feelings. She could get an STD and she almost got knocked up. I agree, the best for her is to get rid of Brody. And why does Rachel have to have a boy define her?! You're right! It's so annoying! She reminds me of one of my boy crazy friends who has to have a boy on her arm at all times, or else she feels worthless. I get that Rachel is a young woman and I'm not saying she shouldn't date and should stay home and knit, but maybe she should lay off the boyfriends for a while. Just casually (and safely) date while making her career the main focus of her life. Romance tends to fuck everything up and add unwanted drama anyway.

Why does Kurt have the boyfriend pillow when he has Adam?!

This Blam stuff is so stupid, I just have to laugh. Good. They should be together. They deserve each other.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/15/2013, 12:58 am

I ship Kurlow! Kurt plus his pillow! It's the second best boyfriend Kurt ever had (behind Adam). Bitch better not take that pillow!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/15/2013, 1:03 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I ship Kurlow! Kurt plus his pillow! It's the second best boyfriend Kurt ever had (behind Adam). Bitch better not take that pillow!

Why do I have the feeling that people (not me! Wink ) are going to be writing Kurlow smut fics now!? Laughing

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/15/2013, 1:09 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I ship Kurlow! Kurt plus his pillow! It's the second best boyfriend Kurt ever had (behind Adam). Bitch better not take that pillow!

Why do I have the feeling that people (not me! Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 11 1071211947 ) are going to be writing Kurlow smut fics now!? Laughing
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 11 3429310274 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 11 2641883990
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/15/2013, 1:13 am

Just remember I shipped kurlow first!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/15/2013, 1:16 am

Of course! You were the original Kurlow shipper! You invented the ship name and everything!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/15/2013, 1:34 am

Did Blaine ask Sam if he has feelings for him in the end? I need to throw something. Evil or Very Mad And of course Blam shipper are going crazy. Seriously how can people be so stupid it's obviously something out of context and Blaine probably misunderstood something Sam said because Ryan Murphy and GOBr confirmed several times that there won't be anything more than friendship between them because Sam is straight. Sam will probably say something like "No I don't like you like that, but I know you have a crush on me."
I understand that they like the idea of two "hot" guys together but some of these people are really delusional. Comments like "Blam is true love" vomit2 Seriously? Or people saying "Can't they just turn Sam gay for Blaine?". Yes sure why not. The fact that Sam is heterosexual not a problem at all. I'm sure he has a sexuality buttons somewhere on his body and they can just switch it on and off and turn him bisexual, gay, straight, transsexual whatever the fangirls want.
What's even more enraging is when someone says "I'm a Klainer but Blam is cute. Can't they be together if Kurt and Blaine are not getting back together. But then the same people are insulting Adam or bitching about the Kadam scenes.

Kurt looks so cute with the boyfriend pillow. I really hope the whole thing cute and funny, I don't want them making Kurt look desperate or something like that. He has a boyfriend now why would he need the pillow? Maybe he is not sleeping with Adam yet.
I'm exited about all the NY scenes. I love these three together and it looks like Kurt will have some kind of a storyline. I can't wait.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/15/2013, 1:48 am

Blam shippers want Blaine to move on, but not Kurt. Personally, I don't care if Blaine moves on...frankly, I'd like that. Just so he leaves Kurt/Kadam the hell alone.

Kurt looks adorable with his pillow! Oh, my gosh! And he looks so embarrassed when the girls walk in on him! Awwww! wub

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/15/2013, 4:41 am

The only thing I cared about in the promo: Kurt being adorable. He's so cute with his boyfriend pillow, and his face when the girls walked in on him...I want to hug him! Um yeah, that's all I wanted to say.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/15/2013, 4:54 am

Ireth wrote:The only thing I cared about in the promo: Kurt being adorable. He's so cute with his boyfriend pillow, and his face when the girls walked in on him...I want to hug him! Um yeah, that's all I wanted to say.
That will be all that will be worth watching next week.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/15/2013, 5:01 am

I'd like to think that the pillow is a gift (Kurt opening the box) from Adam as he is away for something, a theatre tour, parents whatever and as a precious joke between them sends him the pillow...preferrably with some sappy note attached to it.

And Blaine admitting his crush for Sam...I'm sure they are delieberately doing this just to make him more adorable, because Sam would never ever insult his bro for falling in love with his straight friend. (Not at least The Blaine Gay.) Sam's one of the guys whos sexual identity has never really even been on the chopping board, are they giving something up for the Blaine altar? Or just boosting Blaine's ego?

But no to the big love of my life stuff if Blaine crushes so hard on Sam that he feels it enough to admit to it. Why should Kurt go back to this guy? Or more seriously why should they make Kurt go back to this guy at the end of this season? No way! Obviously Blaine just wants to own a lot of stuff for himself and for himself only: spotlights, friends and Kurt.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/15/2013, 8:04 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Blam shippers want Blaine to move on, but not Kurt. Personally, I don't care if Blaine moves on...frankly, I'd like that. Just so he leaves Kurt/Kadam the hell alone.

I have no problem with Blaine moving on too. I just don't want it to be with Sam. I'm still not over the fact that Sam was supposed to be Kurt's boyfriend in season 2 and Kurt even had a crush on him. I don't want Glee to change Sam just so he can date Kurt's cheating ex-boyfriend when he turned Kurt down 2 seasons ago because he was straight. Just like eveything else it will be Blaine "winning" something Kurt couldn't. They can make Brody or Ryder bi for Blaine I don't care.
I always wanted Kurt and Sam to be close friends, they are so cute together. Sam was the first boy who actually accepted Kurt for who he is since the day they met, he fought with Karofsky to defend Kurt and Kurt helped him when Sam's family was homeless. There was so much potential for a great friendship, but instead RIB made Sam Blaine's stupid best friend because Kurt is not bro enough for him. That's why I hate the Blam friendship and just the idea of something more between them makes me sick.

Last edited by sheny on 3/15/2013, 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/15/2013, 2:01 pm

sheny wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Blam shippers want Blaine to move on, but not Kurt. Personally, I don't care if Blaine moves on...frankly, I'd like that. Just so he leaves Kurt/Kadam the hell alone.

I have no problem with Blaine moving on too. I just don't want it to be with Sam. I'm still not over the fact that Sam was supposed to be Kurt's boyfriend in season 2 and Kurt even had a crush on him. I don't want Glee to change Sam just so he can date Kurt's cheating ex-boyfriend when he turned Kurt down 2 seasons ago because he was straight. Just like eveything else it will be Blaine "winning" something Kurt couldn't. They can make Brody or Ryder bi for Blaine I don't care.
I always wanted Kurt and Sam to be close friends, they are so cute together. Sam was the first boy who actually accepted Kurt for who he is since the day they met, he fought with Karofsky to defend Kurt and Kurt helped him when Sam's family was homeless. There so much potential for a great friendship, but instead RIB made Sam Blaine stupid best friend because Kurt is not bro enough for him. That's why I hate the Blam friendship and just the idea of something more between them makes me sick.

Hmmm. I actually never thought of it like that before. I kind of forgot all of the history that Kurt and Sam shared (and apparently, Sam did too when he claimed that Blaine was a better "bro" to him than Kurt was. Rolling Eyes ) But yeah, looking back, it would just be one more Blaine-gets-something-that-Kurt-wanted storyline.

I love the idea of the boyfriend pillow being a gift from Adam! Since we don't see him in at least 4 episodes in a row, maybe he's away? And he got Kurt this pillow to tide him over until he returns! Smile

I am hoping that the girl's discovery of Kurt's pillow will lead to some adorable HummelberryLopez cuddling! They feel bad and also kind of guilty for walking in on him in the first place. So, one of them is like "You don't need a pillow! Come here..." and it will be all fluffy and cute!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/15/2013, 2:37 pm

sheny wrote:

I always wanted Kurt and Sam to be close friends, they are so cute together. Sam was the first boy who actually accepted Kurt for who he is since the day they met, he fought with Karofsky to defend Kurt and Kurt helped him when Sam's family was homeless. There was so much potential for a great friendship, but instead RIB made Sam Blaine's stupid best friend because Kurt is not bro enough for him. That's why I hate the Blam friendship and just the idea of something more between them makes me sick.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 11 Tumblr_lt18cxSEHI1qi6p9bo1_400
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next