Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

+32
opals
sahhar
bayth
msjoanlucette
ladydianab
fantastica
Adamina
ChrisColferFan1
Piciollina
valkeakuulas
MissSoniaPP
Sani
M&M
ColferGirl
Ireth
Catt24
tamara04
Buenos
coxfire
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Ranwing
CloveGlee
azure
arina
indiaskye
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  indiaskye 11/27/2012, 6:26 am

ColferInspired wrote:
I love them again because Rachel is there for Kurt. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 8 413578547

And Chris and Lea work so well together. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 8 650269930

Yes, I think a lot of it is just the simple fact that Chris and Lea have really good on-screen chemistry and that they are both strong actors ... coool

And I'm thinking it doesn't hurt that they are obviously good friends in real life because that just translates well to the screen!
indiaskye
indiaskye
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  tanita_mors 11/27/2012, 7:10 am

two attractive, talented actors who play well of each other. what's not to love. suure
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 11/27/2012, 9:27 am

Yes more Hummelberry!!! the only good thing about this season so far, imo.

I just love "Let's Have a Kiki" it's so perfect! I've been listening it on a repeat.

Last edited by Sani on 11/27/2012, 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/27/2012, 9:28 am

CloveGlee wrote:I know we are pretty biased here, but does it seem to anybody else like there's a perceptible Blaine backlash beginning to brew among normal people who aren't part of this polarized mess we are all in? I really, really don't blame Darren at all, and I think he's doing the best he can, but this is really getting kind of ridiculous. I think folks are noticing.
Yes, I think there is a lot of resentment for Blaine stirring lately, plus people not liking the newbies and wanting more meaningful stories for the graduates and the NY side. It's very obvious on TWoP and on IMDb, and ONTD_Glee always was Blaine-unfriendly.
The Glee Forum is the complete opposite: it is very Blaine-friendly and welcoming to the newbies, plus favoriting the Lima side. I guess the fact that GF is one of the only places left where this dynamic is in place attracts more fans of Blaine and the noobs to join that forum (and causes fans of other characters to leave or stop posting), and the balance therefore goes way off in one direction.

But I'd say that RIB/Fox have gone too far and are damaging their show more than ever. The debates about dropping ratings and possible interventions from the big bosses at Fox (interventions that involves shifting the focus from Lima to NY, from the noobs to the grads) are bursting out everywhere.
Something has gotta give, and it has gotta give rather sooner than later.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/27/2012, 10:40 am

CloveGlee wrote:
indiaskye wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 8 Tumblr_me4hv8cvfq1qh5dyro1_500

More Hummelberry. I love that they continue doing scenes for Kurt and Rachel. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 8 650269930

Yes, keep the Hummelberry coming ... Smile

Of course I want scenes/storylines for Kurt without Rachel, too, but I don't mind them having a lot of scenes together ... coool

I love Hummelberry beyond reason. I don't know quite why.

Because you know every time they are on screen together, it's going to be good.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/27/2012, 11:08 am

Glorfindel wrote:
CloveGlee wrote:I know we are pretty biased here, but does it seem to anybody else like there's a perceptible Blaine backlash beginning to brew among normal people who aren't part of this polarized mess we are all in? I really, really don't blame Darren at all, and I think he's doing the best he can, but this is really getting kind of ridiculous. I think folks are noticing.
Yes, I think there is a lot of resentment for Blaine stirring lately, plus people not liking the newbies and wanting more meaningful stories for the graduates and the NY side. It's very obvious on TWoP and on IMDb, and ONTD_Glee always was Blaine-unfriendly.
The Glee Forum is the complete opposite: it is very Blaine-friendly and welcoming to the newbies, plus favoriting the Lima side. I guess the fact that GF is one of the only places left where this dynamic is in place attracts more fans of Blaine and the noobs to join that forum (and causes fans of other characters to leave or stop posting), and the balance therefore goes way off in one direction.

But I'd say that RIB/Fox have gone too far and are damaging their show more than ever. The debates about dropping ratings and possible interventions from the big bosses at Fox (interventions that involves shifting the focus from Lima to NY, from the noobs to the grads) are bursting out everywhere.
Something has gotta give, and it has gotta give rather sooner than later.

I think the Blaine resentment has been stirring up for a while, probably starting somewhere around Michael, and continue to grow and fester since then (except on the GF, where Blarren is the be all end all of the world, poops gold, has a voice that makes the angels cry, and is probably well on the way to discovering the cure to all the world's ailments).

As I said recently on this board, the numbers are dropping this season because when the GA tuned into Glee, a large portion of the cast they had grown to love over three seasons was no where to be seen, and those that were there were in minimal roles. The GA isn't intuned with the fandom and don't know the spoilers like we do. They just saw that the characters that had followed were gone or diminished, and replaced with lesser versions of them in the same basic storylines that have already been told over three seasons, so the GA has started to tune out and move on.

RIB and Fox made a huge mistake by putting so much focus on McKinley, and not putting enough focus on NY. After the outrage in the summer of 2011 when Big Mouth Murphy said that Cory, Chris, and Lea would be graduating, you'd think that RIB and Fox would have realized who the GA was interested in seeing, and gone with that.

I really think that the spinoff didn't happen this year because Fox didn't think that Glee would be able to survive without the big three. These first seven episodes very well could have been about testing the waters to see how the audience would react to new characters with the intent of making a spinoff next season. Notice how all of the newbies announce that they are sophomores--that gives them three years with these kids. But based on the fact that they have basically lost a quarter of their audience from episode one to episode three, and it's still falling, it's clear that the GA just isn't interested in the newbies.

Now I'm half wondering if they kept most of the old cast under contract so that they would have them in their back pocket if the newbies didn't take off. I mean, they have had to pay Mark, Amber, Harry, and Naya for every episode this season even though they haven't been in the episodes because they are still listed as regular cast members. Why didn't they buy them out of their contracts if they aren't going to use them? The studio has the power to let them out. I think that they kept them as an insurance policy so that they would be available if they need them.

It sounds like we are going to get a lot of Hummelberry starting this week. We've been getting a lot of NY spoilers--more than we've gotten all season. How have the spoilers been on the McKinley side of things? I am not intune with the fandom outside this board so I don't know, but usually stuff seems to trickle down here eventually, and I just haven't heard anything.

At any rate, I think the first two episodes after the Christmas break are going to be the indication of where the show will be going.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 11/27/2012, 11:47 am

indiaskye wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 8 Tumblr_me4hv8cvfq1qh5dyro1_500

More Hummelberry. I love that they continue doing scenes for Kurt and Rachel. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 8 650269930

Yes, keep the Hummelberry coming ... Smile

Of course I want scenes/storylines for Kurt without Rachel, too, but I don't mind them having a lot of scenes together ... coool

I'm going to continue our Hummelberry love fest. neutre I too am really excited for even more Hummelberry scenes in the future, along with Kurt/Burt and the rare moments we're blessed with Furt, Hummelberry is easily my favorite relationship on the show. And this season they're even better, sweeter, supportive friends than ever. Not everyone loves sugary friendships, but I do. I love how much they've got each others backs, are always ready to comfort one another and encourage each other. Their friendship is really lovely, and so cute, too. wub I really hope we get at least ONE Hummelberry duet this season; and more scenes where they're being adorable funny dorks together, not just serious ones.

Also, if Rachel is going to start dating Brody (?), and if Kurt starts dating this new guy Paul, then I really want to see them do a double date at Callbacks. It'll be paralleling when they went with Finn and Blaine during TBU, but this time around the date will end well and happily and they'll all have a good time. Maybe we can even get a group number with all four of them! hapitgh

And now that I think about it, I would love to see just Kurt and Paul go on a date, just the two of them, to Callbacks. Callbacks can be the NY version of Breadstix. Because not only is Callbacks beautiful with all of those lights on the ceiling, but its a karaoke bar, and I really really want to see Kurt sing there because it would be amazing (and pretty in that setting). And I really want to hear a Kurt/Paul duet! Smile
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/27/2012, 11:56 am

ColferGirl wrote:And I really want to hear a Kurt/Paul duet! Smile
I don't know how that guy sings at all but I am all for it too Smile)

I wonder when we will find out who was cast as Paul.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 11/27/2012, 1:14 pm

arina wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:And I really want to hear a Kurt/Paul duet! Smile
I don't know how that guy sings at all but I am all for it too Smile)

I wonder when we will find out who was cast as Paul.

yeaah! thumnup
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/27/2012, 2:33 pm

“I just did Being Alive from ‘Company’ and that was so much fun. It’s such a great, um, emotional number and I think it’s one of the very few emotional numbers that are written for men.”
— Chris Colfer on the Bobby Bones Show

I posted the interview in the CC appreciation thread. It contains some spoilers. Nothing we don't know already. Maybe I should have listened the whole thing before posting it there.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/27/2012, 4:00 pm

sheny wrote:
“I just did Being Alive from ‘Company’ and that was so much fun. It’s such a great, um, emotional number and I think it’s one of the very few emotional numbers that are written for men.”
I kinda disagree with Chris here, although I get where he's coming from. There are many emotional (Broadway) songs written for men, but I think they don't display/have the emotions that Chris is interested in or can identify with.

The emotions in the female ballads Chris loves so much are mostly about vulnerability combined with a fighting spirit/determination. The fighting and determination is in a lot of songs for men, but the vulnerability is oftentimes left out. It'a a ~man's thing, I guess. saispa
'Being Alive' has this vulnerability, and maybe that's why Chris thinks of it as one of the few emotional numbers for men.

Which makes me love him a little bit more, I think. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/27/2012, 5:35 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
sheny wrote:
I kinda disagree with Chris here, although I get where he's coming from. There are many emotional (Broadway) songs written for men, but I think they don't display/have the emotions that Chris is interested in or can identify with.

The emotions in the female ballads Chris loves so much are mostly about vulnerability combined with a fighting spirit/determination. The fighting and determination is in a lot of songs for men, but the vulnerability is oftentimes left out. It'a a ~man's thing, I guess. saispa
'Being Alive' has this vulnerability, and maybe that's why Chris thinks of it as one of the few emotional numbers for men.

Which makes me love him a little bit more, I think. wub
I was suprised by that quote, but what you wrote would make sense. Anyway - I want to hear that song already! I don't remember when was the last time I was so looking forward to the new Glee song! I really hope it's going to be as good we all expect.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/27/2012, 6:20 pm

^Only about 8 days more and we'll know. fanny2

GleekOut Brazil is giving out spoilers again. Here are the Kurt related ones:

how long is kurt and blaine's talk?
it’s not short but it’s not long

does the gang talk about rachel and kurt not being there?

yes

where are kurt and blaine when the phone call takes place? Smile
his apartment/sectionals

does kurt call blaine or does blaine call kurt
kurt calls
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/27/2012, 6:33 pm

For anyone who's interested, here are spoiler non-Kurt related:

how is quinn introduced in this episode?
singing

who suggests gangnam style? is anyone upset about it?
Finn suggests!

do rachel and finn talk this episode?
no

are there any jake and marley scenes?
yes

do sebastian and blaine talk at all in 4x08?
no

do marley and santana have a scene? if yes, a tease, please.
yes.. laxatives

will we hear quinn talking about her affair with the yale teacher to the other vets?
just with santana

is there any mention of beth?
no

do quinn and santana become friends again after the slapsgiving?
no

anything you can tell us about the unholy trinity performance?
I Say A Little Prayer 2.0

will brittany know about the santana&quinn fight?
she will be there.

doe rachel forgive brody for the whole cassandra thing?
yes!

do we find out who won at sectionals before the end of the episode?
no

does anyone kiss on the stage at sectionals?
no kiss

is there any blam in this episode?
no

quinn mentioned rachel sometime in the episode?
yes!

is quinn likeable in this episode? how old is her professor, is he married?
Lets say that the old Quinn Fabray is back! And yes he’s married!

what's with that picture of quinn and the puckerman brothers?
quinn talks about jarley

does sam do anything in this episode?
dance

ok so tell me about gangnam style, what happens that it ends so abruptly?
marley happens

So, just to be clear… Brittany will arrive in the slap time :p

That’s it.
Sleep

Last edited by Glorfindel on 11/27/2012, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more spoilers)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/27/2012, 6:45 pm

Was this here? unsure

Lea Michele ‏@msleamichele
Back at work at #Glee with @chriscolfer! Shooting a scene where I get to wear PJs! My fav!!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/27/2012, 6:52 pm

Q: Does Isabelle offer Kurt any advice about Blaine?
A: Yes!
And another one bites the dust. dryy

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 8 Throw_under_bus_by_mirz123-d4dlhl0
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/27/2012, 7:04 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

It seems like it. Hopefully, Isabelle will be on Kurt's side though. I hope she does not blame Kurt for Blaine's cheating at the very least.

Last edited by FanofChrisC&MaxA1 on 11/27/2012, 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed a typo)
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 11/27/2012, 7:15 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Only about 8 days more and we'll know. fanny2

GleekOut Brazil is giving out spoilers again. Here are the Kurt related ones:

how long is kurt and blaine's talk?
it’s not short but it’s not long

does the gang talk about rachel and kurt not being there?

yes

where are kurt and blaine when the phone call takes place? Smile
his apartment/sectionals

does kurt call blaine or does blaine call kurt
kurt calls

That spoiler about how Kurt and Blaine's phonecall isn't short, but it's not long either, makes me a little nervous. unsure I hope it's long enough to adequately show Kurt's feelings about all this, and why he's ok with being friends again. I still feel like 4x06 wasn't sufficient to show Kurt's suffering over this (a glimpse, sure, but not an in-depth look), especially in comparison to how much time/scenes Blaine's been given to express his own pain and distress over the breakup.

Of course, depends on how they define "long" too. Blaine's scene with Sam last episode was about 2 minutes 30 seconds. A lot of very important, powerful things can be said within a small time frame, so....

Maybe in the scene where Isabelle talks to Kurt about Blaine, maybe that will be the one where Kurt gets to express how he feels. Isabelle can be for Kurt what Sam was for Blaine; a parallel scene of sorts. Maybe Isabelle's noticed that Kurt hasn't been himself for a while at the office, or she brings it up after he invites her to Thanksgiving, wondering why he's not going back to Ohio.....
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/27/2012, 9:14 pm

Well, Kurt is talking to Blaine when he is at Sectionals, so it isn't too long. I think I am okay with Kurt forgiving Blaine enough to become his friend again, simply for the reason that if he isn't sad, he will have his eyes open to other opportunities. What I am hoping for, because we know there is a reunion somewhere down the road, is that Blaine is thinking things will go as they did before. Yes! Kurt is letting me be his friend! I just wait a while, and then we'll become boyfriends again, Blaine is busy picking out suitable duets full of innuendo. Then he finds out Kurt is dating someone else, which means for once life does not hand Blaine what he wants on a silver platter, with a spotlight even, and he has to work to earn Kurt back. He was stupid, and yes he is a kid, but you shouldn't get presents for being stupid. You get presents for working really hard and being worthy of them. Well, some presents are certainly undeserved, but Kurt's love is a precious gift and you had blood well be deserving. So says the Kurtsie with the flame thrower borrowed from one slightly over-protective Dad, whom I still think doesn't know why they broke up, but we will see in a couple of episodes.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/27/2012, 9:21 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

It seems like it. Hopefully, Isabelle will be on Kurt's side though. I hope she does not blame Kurt for Blaine's cheating at the very least.
I seriously doubt that. She will probably suggest friend-zoning to him. to probably wish Blaine luck or something like that. It's not something I would do or would advise Kurt to do, but it is something Kurt would do so there you have it.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/27/2012, 10:09 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

I seriously doubt that. She will probably suggest friend-zoning to him. to probably wish Blaine luck or something like that. It's not something I would do or would advise Kurt to do, but it is something Kurt would do so there you have it.

Isabelle has absolutely no interest in Blaine beyond how much he means to Kurt (who means the world to her). Her focus will be on what's in Kurt's best interest and makes him happiest. Unlike Finn, Rachel, and Sam and even Burt (to a lesser degree), she has no relationship of her own with Blaine. She never socialized with him or had him as a guest in her home. Blaine means absolutely nothing to her personally. So I cannot see her urging Kurt to take him back because he loves Kurt so much and he made a mistake and he said he's sorry and... blahh

My hope is that she gives him good advice and he needs to think about what will make him happier and at peace. Taking Blaine back and working through their problems or letting Blaine go (at least for now) and focus on his own life and happiness. Given that we have Paul to look foward to, I think it's fairly clear which way Kurt is leaning. He might still love Blaine, even after this, but he has to love himself more (to quote Bieste). And that right now, their lives just are on different tracks.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/27/2012, 11:16 pm

My guess is that he is not sparkling as much as he normally does and she suggests he call because he needs closure. Chris used that word today in one of the interviews and I think it may be very telling.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/27/2012, 11:24 pm

I hope she tells him never trust a man who could fill the oil tank in his car with the oil from his hair
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/27/2012, 11:57 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I hope she tells him never trust a man who could fill the oil tank in his car with the oil from his hair

moque
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/28/2012, 1:27 am

Isabelle seems very much an earth mother type of character, while it would be totally amusing (and true) about the oily hair, I see her telling Kurt to let go, because this pain is holding him back. In the end, this will work out well, because Kurt is talking with Blaine again, there is no problem with Blaine finding out about Paul (and rubbing his face in a handsome older MAN being interested in him). As long as Kurt gets to wax poetic on his nice, tall boyfriend innocently, and not digging the knife in (I am not adverse to any digging, but to keep the audience/fangirls from hating on Kurt it would be best not to dig) while talking with Blaine on the telephone, I am okay.

Too bad they didn't use SJP more while they had her, and show Vogue more. They come and say what besties Isabelle and Kurt are, but I am tired of being told stuff, and never shown it. Like when Tina accused Kurt of chasing solos in the first episode of this season, I am telling the television "well, he never GOT them, so does it really count?" Or when writers indicate that Kurt got to sing a lot, but it was never shown. It is hard to say what is canon. Kurt has great talent, but we never use him in competitions because....um... because, well, we had a reason, no time!! Kurt is a skinny, un-muscular effeminate gay boy who can't pass to save his life, then they have him wear a very tight outfit in NTBND and show he is one of the better dancers with a killer bod. Blows his audition out of the park, but doesn't get into NYADA and the whiner does. Very little of Glee makes sense.

Because of that, I am hoping that we at least get to see Kurt kiss someone else, but am not expecting anything more than that. Remember to keep expectations low. The only love lives they are truly invested in are Rachel, and by extension, Finn. There will be much kissing and making out. Kurt will get one kiss (maybe) and then perhaps a big kiss when he reunites with Blaine. Anything more than that will have to be considered icing on the cake.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next