Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

+32
opals
sahhar
bayth
msjoanlucette
ladydianab
fantastica
Adamina
ChrisColferFan1
Piciollina
valkeakuulas
MissSoniaPP
Sani
M&M
ColferGirl
Ireth
Catt24
tamara04
Buenos
coxfire
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Ranwing
CloveGlee
azure
arina
indiaskye
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  sheny 12/9/2012, 7:00 am

arina wrote:
sheny wrote:

I'm disappointed Kurt wont be part of the Rachel/Santana/Quinn song and storyline but whatever. Kurtana will always be a better combination that Pazberry. That friendship can be something awesome, Santana/Rachel friendship is just boring and unrealistic to me.

Is it confirmed or just speculation? I really want him to interact with them.

After reading all the GleekOut Brasil spoilers I think it will be just Santana, Quinn and Rachel.

Can you confirm that Fapez-berry is going to sing a song by some artist never chosen previously?
confirm

Can you confirm or deny that Faberry are together in NY when Santana shows up? (I mean, that or Quinntana arrives together, haha)
deny, quinntana will appear together

Can you confirm that the Quinn/Santana/Rachel song is on the top 40?
lets pretend we’re on 2007…. confirm

Fapez-berry song is a Mash up or Single song?
SINGLE

Kurt is not mentioned at all, so I think he will be left out of that trio. I hope the reason for will be because he is too busy with Adam and the new glee club, not because Chris won't be in the episode or because Kurt will have only 5 seconds screen time like he did in "Britney-Brittany".

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  Delight 12/9/2012, 7:57 am

Catt24 wrote:
The only thing I truly care about it and I'm waiting to see if this guy can a)actually ACT b)and how he & Chris act opposite each other c) how the character will be written. I don't want a shallow beef cake who can't act for shit opposite the likes of Chris Colfer (see Brody/Dean Gayer). It seems that this guy has solid theater experience, and quite honestly, he looks good enough for me LOL!

A lot of people here have already voiced my exact thoughts on the issue of Kurt's (potential) new LI, but none more succinctly than you, Catt fanny2

Yes, a lot of how well the character will be received comes down to how the character is written and what his chemistry with Chris/Kurt is like. I hope this character takes off so that Kurt can be freed from Blaine. The problem I have with Klaine is that Kurt is perpetually portrayed as the lesser half of the couple by the biased writers who don't seem to want to ease up on the comparisons or the tearing down of Kurt anytime soon (e.g. Kurt being labelled as the 'superficial and soul-less' performer who relies on bells and whistles. In canon. By the dean of NYADA. And everytime Blaine performs, America swoons or shits itself).

I agree with fantastica in that I don't want this Adam guy to be Blaine 2.0. He needs to be a character with a well-defined personality who can play off against Kurt well. Heck, he doesn't even need to be nice (see exhibit of Kurt interacting with Sebastian), as long as the sparks fly. If he's too nice and supportive towards Kurt, he may end up as Brody 2.0 instead, which may or may not be as bad as Blaine 2.0.

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/9/2012, 1:21 pm

It seems people has commenting a lot if Olivier is a good looking guy or not. Personally he's not my cup of tea because I'm more into brunette boys and also he looks too serious to me, besides someone on tumblr said he looks like Gordon Ramsay and I dislike that man, so NOT. So probably why I liked Chase was because he has a cuteness that it was attractive to me, but he's not coming back. By other side, I understand if Olivier doesn't fulfill the expectations we want for Kurt's new LI, but if this guy makes him feel happy and is also a good addition to the show, I'll give him an opportunity.

And for those who have said that it would be interesting to see the interaction between Hummelberry in NYADA and if there's gonna be some rivalry, I'm with you guys. I think Rachel is truly happy because Kurt is going to NYADA,it means she's going to have his bestie with her, we already know that Brody seems to be the only friend she has. But probably it would be a shock for her, if Kurt is more popular ,and that remind me when Kurt said once in first season "Everybody know that I'm more popular than Rachel and I dress better". Yeah it would be like going back to first season, but the dynamic is different now because they're friends.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/9/2012, 1:39 pm

I am happy that he is English, tall and interesting looking. I don't want Kurt being the lesser half, especially since there is nothing lesser about Kurt. There will be chemistry because who does not have chemistry with Chris? No one he has ever had a scene with, so that I can't imagine changing with this guy. While this might just be a momentary road block, my Kurtsie mind went immediately to him asking Kurt to spend the summer with him in England, just as Blaine is arriving in NY to begin wooing Kurt back (because he got into NYADA by wiggling his eyebrows). Whatever, at least Kurt will, for a brief moment in time, have a LI who gives him his card because he is interested, not having Kurt just handed to him because someone deserves whatever he wants at that particular moment. Kurt needs to be wooed, and if Blaine gets him back, that had better be some impressive wooing.

I think Lea has chemistry with most people she interacts with, but with Rachel's character, I rarely believe the friendships. Like Pez- or Faberry. I always feel with Quinn she is trying to measure up to her beauty and intelligence, and everything is just contrived with Santana. Kurt is the only friendship I believe, and even that gets set aside once a guy enters the room. For the lackluster, but abtastic, Brody.

I would be fantastic if Rachel has to deal with a more popular Kurt. While she wins the show case, he will have made NYADA history by getting in via the showcase. Perhaps at NYADA Kurt will also find the Glee club that knows what to do with a countertenor, and are giddy that they have one. Kurt wants everyone to look good, and I can see him helping others practice, making friends. It can also be people feel Rachel has been given so much, so are either envious, or feel they can have nothing in common. Plus she is already being seen as an instigator, with her open disagreements with a teacher. People might want to shy away from someone like that for concern of drawing negative attention to themselves. Well, in the real world, but this is Glee, so whatever writers. Anyway, it will be interesting if they throw a wrench in their friendship by showing that Rachel has the magnificent voice that blows people away, but Kurt has the talent for making friends once in an environment that doesn't judge him. Along with dancing, and acting and singing talent. And gold lame pants in the closet.

Still can't get by that comment of Carmen that Kurt has no soul, when he is the only person on the show who consistently delivers an emotional performance. I can't count Matt M, unless he comes out of whatever dog house he is in, Siberia I think, and gets treated as more than a prop. Poor guy. "Angry" blaine looks like "deeply concerned Blaine" when he sings, or "aren't I a cute puppy" Blaine. I guess people think a furrowed brow with those very distinctive brows is sufficient to convey emotions. I don't think even Cory really emotes as much when he sings, but boy, his expression when he found out Rachel won, yet again, when he had lost so much, bravo, bravo.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/9/2012, 1:51 pm

brisallie wrote:And for those who have said that it would be interesting to see the interaction between Hummelberry in NYADA and if there's gonna be some rivalry, I'm with you guys. I think Rachel is truly happy because Kurt is going to NYADA,it means she's going to have his bestie with her, we already know that Brody seems to be the only friend she has. But probably it would be a shock for her, if Kurt is more popular ,and that remind me when Kurt said once in first season "Everybody know that I'm more popular than Rachel and I dress better". Yeah it would be like going back to first season, but the dynamic is different now because they're friends.

It's going to be a real test for Rachel's growth and maturity to see if she can handle Kurt actually matching her, or even beating her in something. One thing that really struck me throughout this season and in Swan Song in particular is that Kurt was showing absolutely no jealousy over Rachel being in NYADA, and he fully supported her every step of the way and celebrated her successes. During Showcase, he showed nothing but joy for Rachel having this chance to perform. Here is a kid who has been shoved outside of NYADA's doors and could only watch Rachel's total immersion in this world. It had to be so extraordinarily painful for him to sit there and genuinely believe that he will never be allowed such an opportunity. His dreams were dying right before our eyes, yet he not once showed even a hint that he was anything less that delighted for Rachel.

The question is can Rachel do the same? If Kurt gains something at NYADA that she very much wants and isn't allowed, can she be as selfless with her support? Rachel's rare moments of real generousity come when it doesn't cost her anything, or when she's in a position of untouchable supremacy. The rare times when Rachel has been asked to take a backseat to anyone show the drawbacks of someone being as hyper-competative as she is. She becomes angry, peevish, sullen and throws tantrums. We've seen in NYADA that when challenged, she can still behave badly when really pressed. So what will happen if Kurt starts - finally - gets recognition for his talent, maybe starts getting leads and solos in his own right and starts to emerge from having to stand in Rachel's shadow all the time. If Kurt actually wins something over Rachel outright, it's going to be a real test of how much Rachel has grown as a person.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 12/9/2012, 1:56 pm

I agree Chris has chemistry with almost everyone on the show, but it's mostly "friendly" chemistry imo, I don't see any romantic chemistry between Kurt and Blaine so I am really curious what I am going to think about his chemistry with Adam.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 12/9/2012, 1:59 pm

I want to see Kurt taking an acting class neutre
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/9/2012, 2:08 pm

arina wrote:I agree Chris has chemistry with almost everyone on the show, but it's mostly "friendly" chemistry imo, I don't see any romantic chemistry between Kurt and Blaine so I am really curious what I am going to think about his chemistry with Adam.

I used to see it with Blaine, before they made him younger and removed all the Dapper. He flirted more with Kurt before they were boyfriends, than after. Then I really felt it, and was very happy when they became boyfriends. Until they focused on the friendship aspect than the romantic aspect of dating. Removed all the flirting, with removed the chemistry. Made it where Blaine was the ultimate gift to any boy or girl, and Kurt should just be content to knit in the shadows of Blaine's awesomeness. That kind of removed the chemistry for me. But, I know it existed before, so it can again. I just hope this time the audience gets told by the writers that Kurt has blossomed in NY and became this hot, sought after guy, because someone needs to show RIB a picture, because Chris is gorgeous and they don't seem to want to write to it.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 12/9/2012, 2:43 pm

I agree they definitely had better chemistry before they started dating...

I hope that if Kurt and Adam are going to be seriously together for a while, their scenes are going to be better written and that they are going to act and talk more appropriately fo their ages and not like old married couple like Klaine...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/9/2012, 3:15 pm

There will be a Glee the Music: ‘Love Songs’ Volume 2
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 24 Tumblr_merzmv4weg1qgchnwo1_500

I hope if this is true the song they will include in it are not these, because all I see is Lea, Darren and the newbies. No Chris, No Cory. This list is definitely 'Something stupid'.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 12/9/2012, 4:07 pm

That album would be really weird, since it has stuff from...everywhere and from already released albums.

For me they have really gone all the way with their selling the shit- cycle already, even if this album wouldn't be accurate. Two albums already out and it's just episode 9. Neither of the albums feature stuff that I'd really like on my iPod. Is this the valentine album version, quite early release info though, which makes me doubtful.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/9/2012, 4:19 pm

Some of the choices seem really random, and others there just to play up the new pairings that the show is trying to sell (like Brochel and Bram) and the noobs. The lack of anything at all with Chris is maddening but I'm not going to let myself get aggravated. There are so many lackluster performances (Give Your Heart a Break was positively snooze worthy and the less said about Something Stupid the better) that I'm not going to lose sleep over Chris not being included in a sea of medicore. Except for I Will Always Love You, there is absolutely nothing on that album that I'd want to bother hearing again.

I'm at a point where I don't expect huge numbers of Kurt solos, now matter how much I want them or I think he deserves them (by virtue of his talent as a singer or if his story warrents solos). We usually get two or three big Kurt solos each season (season 2 being the only exception with multiple amazing Kurt solos) so I'm only expecting one of two more, and they'll likely be late in the season. One good thing about getting so few solos is that when they do happen, I really can savor them because they're such a rare treat and they don't get lost in a sea of superfluous performances that I'll forget the moment they're over.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 12/9/2012, 4:34 pm

We are unfortunately accustomed to lack of Kurt, so while I can't say I am surprised, I am still irritated.

As for 12 and Kurt seemingly not interacting with Quinn and Santana, I suspect that he may not be in 12 at all, and perhaps 13, since that will probably be a Santana heavy episode as it seems she decides to go to NYC. :(
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/9/2012, 4:42 pm

M&M wrote:We are unfortunately accustomed to lack of Kurt, so while I can't say I am surprised, I am still irritated.

As for 12 and Kurt seemingly not interacting with Quinn and Santana, I suspect that he may not be in 12 at all, and perhaps 13, since that will probably be a Santana heavy episode as it seems she decides to go to NYC. :(

Not including Kurt in 12 and 13 right after he meets his new LI Adam in 11 will make no sense. I hope he will have his own storyline in these episodes and that's why he is not in their group number. Maybe they interact, but he just doesn't sing with them.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/9/2012, 5:16 pm

SPOILER!

Vocal Adrenaline will be disqualified for having an older member, so they will call the New Directions back to the competition because they won the last Nationals.

Predictable dryy

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 12/9/2012, 5:37 pm

sheny wrote:

SPOILER!

Vocal Adrenaline will be disqualified for having an older member, so they will call the New Directions back to the competition because they won the last Nationals.

Predictable dryy

Lame.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 12/9/2012, 5:48 pm

ND prevailing sounds such a contrived and soapy option. Probably even the Warbler's will be disqualified at some point and I'm pretty sure a disqualified team should not be able to advance if the country hicks finished their set, heck if someone else from Vocal Adrenalines sectionals finished their set should be first in line for regionals. But I suppose everything falls nicely under the Glee logic.

It's like every storyline they come up with is either dull or simply mind numbing.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 12/9/2012, 6:17 pm

I think this rumor about ND is fake, is one of those rumors that appear out of nowhere.
Apparently the CD is also untrue
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/9/2012, 6:37 pm

^ r u sure the rumor abuot VA is untrue? and hte CD is also fake? the cds contain songs i don't recognize - songs that haven't aired yet?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 12/9/2012, 7:03 pm

fantastica wrote:^ r u sure the rumor abuot VA is untrue? and hte CD is also fake? the cds contain songs i don't recognize - songs that haven't aired yet?

This CD came from the same source that 1st Christmas CD

The spoler of ND was published by a tumblr which the person is from Croatia, and had no other source. But it may be true, we'll see. saispa

I'll wait for the "Gleek Out! Brazil" talk about it Smile

How the hell is that all the spoilers / rumors of Glee are all published by people outside the USA, or people who are not from the USA? Shocked blinkk unsure humhum dryy
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 12/9/2012, 7:36 pm

maybe my memory isn't all that well, but how can there be a Glee The Music : Love Songs Vol. 2, when I don't remember there being a Vol.1. Also, why tag that post with #chris colfer when he DOESN'T SING ON ANY OF THE SONGS. notall

as for the new guy, he does have a bit of gordon ramsey, but honest he reminds me of a young liam neeson. it's that uncharacteristical british attractiveness that you see also in : jeremy irons, alan rickman, colin firth, ralph fiennes - all considered very atractive and sexy men who don't exactly fit the hollywood leading man type guy.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 12/9/2012, 8:01 pm

tanita_mors wrote:maybe my memory isn't all that well, but how can there be a Glee The Music : Love Songs Vol. 2, when I don't remember there being a Vol.1. Also, why tag that post with #chris colfer when he DOESN'T SING ON ANY OF THE SONGS. notall

as for the new guy, he does have a bit of gordon ramsey, but honest he reminds me of a young liam neeson. it's that uncharacteristical british attractiveness that you see also in : jeremy irons, alan rickman, colin firth, ralph fiennes - all considered very atractive and sexy men who don't exactly fit the hollywood leading man type guy.

When I read your list of men that do not fit in the hollywood leading man type guy, I Shocked blinkk badday orageux2
What the hell is wrong with Hollywood? pauly brikwol rentine

I like Oliver because he:
  • is blond

• has blue eyes

• handsome body

But he has all this without looking like a "Ken doll".

He looks like it could be the lead role in a romantic comedy, as might be the villain in another movie

Last edited by MissSoniaPP on 12/9/2012, 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/9/2012, 8:17 pm

tanita_mors wrote:...

How those men don't fit in the hollywood man type guy? I think they're not only good actors but also are interesting men. What's hollywood looking for? humhum
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/9/2012, 9:00 pm

tanita_mors wrote:maybe my memory isn't all that well, but how can there be a Glee The Music : Love Songs Vol. 2, when I don't remember there being a Vol.1. Also, why tag that post with #chris colfer when he DOESN'T SING ON ANY OF THE SONGS. notall

haha, the very first impression I got from him is the young Liam Neeson. then when Jelly said NPH i thought he resembled him too. never know who Gordon Ramsey is. anyway, I lllloooovvvveeee Colin Firth, Alan Rickman, Ralph Fiennes, and Liam Neeson is fine too. I don't like the "mainstream" hollywood guys such as Tom Cruise, uh a bunch of names I can't remember but some of them are on US magazine all the time, like, considered the "sexist" men or something for teenage girls. to me it's a matter of taste. I prefer those euro guys with a mature, solid, rugged loook but still every bit of gentleman like. when I say "rugged" I don't mean any men who grow a bunch of facial hair (like some of the glee cast do) to artificially look older and more masculine. I mean, the quality comes from within.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/9/2012, 9:05 pm

brisallie wrote:How those men don't fit in the hollywood man type guy? I think they're not only good actors but also are interesting men. What's hollywood looking for? humhum
Ken and Barbie dolls.
With the charisma of the plastic these dolls are made of. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next