Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

+32
opals
sahhar
bayth
msjoanlucette
ladydianab
fantastica
Adamina
ChrisColferFan1
Piciollina
valkeakuulas
MissSoniaPP
Sani
M&M
ColferGirl
Ireth
Catt24
tamara04
Buenos
coxfire
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Ranwing
CloveGlee
azure
arina
indiaskye
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  indiaskye 11/28/2012, 4:24 am

ColferGirl wrote:
That spoiler about how Kurt and Blaine's phonecall isn't short, but it's not long either, makes me a little nervous. unsure I hope it's long enough to adequately show Kurt's feelings about all this, and why he's ok with being friends again. I still feel like 4x06 wasn't sufficient to show Kurt's suffering over this (a glimpse, sure, but not an in-depth look), especially in comparison to how much time/scenes Blaine's been given to express his own pain and distress over the breakup.

I'm worried about that, too! There better be a very good explanation for why Kurt goes from "I don't trust you anymore" to calling Blaine for a friendly conversation. I need more than just one scene of him talking to Isabelle before the call happens - ideally I would want a scene where he talks to Rachel about whatever advice Isabelle has given him. That way we would see him at least think this over before making the decision to call Blaine.

And then the actual call will hopefully be a substantial and meaningful conversation. I want to actually hear Kurt say out loud to Blaine just how much he hurt him, but that for the sake of his own peace of mind he's willing to try and forgive Blaine and be friends again. It doesn't have to be in those exact words, but that's the gist of it.

But of course this is Glee so I'm not holding my breath for any of that to happen ... dryy
indiaskye
indiaskye
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/28/2012, 8:20 am

indiaskye wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:
That spoiler about how Kurt and Blaine's phonecall isn't short, but it's not long either, makes me a little nervous. unsure I hope it's long enough to adequately show Kurt's feelings about all this, and why he's ok with being friends again. I still feel like 4x06 wasn't sufficient to show Kurt's suffering over this (a glimpse, sure, but not an in-depth look), especially in comparison to how much time/scenes Blaine's been given to express his own pain and distress over the breakup.

I'm worried about that, too! There better be a very good explanation for why Kurt goes from "I don't trust you anymore" to calling Blaine for a friendly conversation. I need more than just one scene of him talking to Isabelle before the call happens - ideally I would want a scene where he talks to Rachel about whatever advice Isabelle has given him. That way we would see him at least think this over before making the decision to call Blaine.

And then the actual call will hopefully be a substantial and meaningful conversation. I want to actually hear Kurt say out loud to Blaine just how much he hurt him, but that for the sake of his own peace of mind he's willing to try and forgive Blaine and be friends again. It doesn't have to be in those exact words, but that's the gist of it.

But of course this is Glee so I'm not holding my breath for any of that to happen ... dryy

Great post. I agree with it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/28/2012, 8:22 am

M&M wrote:My guess is that he is not sparkling as much as he normally does and she suggests he call because he needs closure. Chris used that word today in one of the interviews and I think it may be very telling.

Hope you are right.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/28/2012, 10:06 am

My instinct was to be very worried to hear about Isabelle giving Kurt advice about Blaine. But I have a migraine now and worrying is making my head hurt worse. Since we know that Isabelle has Kurt's interests at heart and that Kurt and Blaine don't get back together by this hiatus, I think it should work out fine in the episode and I should spend my time on better things than worrying. Like the SBL novel.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/28/2012, 2:22 pm

Glee on facebook posted a picture of the grads at Breadstix, and though I didn't read all the comments, most of them seem to be happy to see the old cast members and want to seem them, not the newbies. Oh, and a lot of people have been asking where Kurt and Rachel are.

Maybe Glee will get the picture. But we know they are a bit slow on the uptake there. Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/29/2012, 1:53 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Glee on facebook posted a picture of the grads at Breadstix, and though I didn't read all the comments, most of them seem to be happy to see the old cast members and want to seem them, not the newbies. Oh, and a lot of people have been asking where Kurt and Rachel are.

Maybe Glee will get the picture. But we know they are a bit slow on the uptake there. Wink

Hopefully they'll take the hiatus to think about it and focus on the right things for future episodes.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/29/2012, 2:21 am

Ireth wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Glee on facebook posted a picture of the grads at Breadstix, and though I didn't read all the comments, most of them seem to be happy to see the old cast members and want to seem them, not the newbies. Oh, and a lot of people have been asking where Kurt and Rachel are.

Hopefully they'll take the hiatus to think about it and focus on the right things for future episodes.

I agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 11/29/2012, 4:42 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Ireth wrote:

I agree 100%.

banzai Absolutely!
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/29/2012, 4:43 am

[Collider.com] Producer Adam Shankman Talks... Directing GLEE’s Upcoming Christmas Episode

What can you say to tease Glee fans about the Christmas episode that you directed, especially knowing how anxious they are to see Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss)?

SHANKMAN: I have become more aware than I ever wanted to be about the level of mania inside the fandom. What they can expect is a huge variety, in terms of the musical numbers, and they can expect emotional advancement for the characters. I can’t spoiler alert what happens, but everybody knows. Ryan Murphy was actually the one who originally Tweeted that for Christmas he was giving Blaine to Kurt, or something like that, but it’s not really like that. I wasn’t out of turn when I Instagramed those pictures. It’s not what everybody thinks, but they do get to sing together and they do have a lovely moment.

Is it crazy to direct a musical on a TV schedule, like you have to with Glee?

SHANKMAN: It is, but the great news is that I feel like it’s what I’ve been doing for 25 years now. When I was a choreographer and dancer, this is what I spent most of my time creating. They really have it down to a science on this show. It’s the greatest crew I’ve ever worked with and everybody knows what they’ve signed up for. And by the way, the producer/choreographer, Zach Woodlee, was my assistant, so we have a shorthand that is fantastic. What I love about the musical pallette of this particular episode is that it’s not all stuck in the choir room and on the stage in the auditorium. It’s all over the place. I hope the fans will really enjoy that.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/29/2012, 5:31 am

sheny wrote:
[Collider.com] Producer Adam Shankman Talks... Directing GLEE’s Upcoming Christmas Episode

What can you say to tease Glee fans about the Christmas episode that you directed, especially knowing how anxious they are to see Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss)?

SHANKMAN: I have become more aware than I ever wanted to be about the level of mania inside the fandom. What they can expect is a huge variety, in terms of the musical numbers, and they can expect emotional advancement for the characters. I can’t spoiler alert what happens, but everybody knows. Ryan Murphy was actually the one who originally Tweeted that for Christmas he was giving Blaine to Kurt, or something like that, but it’s not really like that. I wasn’t out of turn when I Instagramed those pictures. It’s not what everybody thinks, but they do get to sing together and they do have a lovely moment.

Is it crazy to direct a musical on a TV schedule, like you have to with Glee?

SHANKMAN: It is, but the great news is that I feel like it’s what I’ve been doing for 25 years now. When I was a choreographer and dancer, this is what I spent most of my time creating. They really have it down to a science on this show. It’s the greatest crew I’ve ever worked with and everybody knows what they’ve signed up for. And by the way, the producer/choreographer, Zach Woodlee, was my assistant, so we have a shorthand that is fantastic. What I love about the musical pallette of this particular episode is that it’s not all stuck in the choir room and on the stage in the auditorium. It’s all over the place. I hope the fans will really enjoy that.
Did Ryan really tweet that? ohmy If so, that's..... gross on several levels. vomit2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  indiaskye 11/29/2012, 5:58 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Did Ryan really tweet that? ohmy If so, that's..... gross on several levels. vomit2

I don't think he did or else I would have seen that Tweet on Tumblr or Twitter or even in the GF. I remember someone asking Ryan during one of his Q&As when Blaine would be in NY next and he replied "christmas", but that's all it was. In the interview it doesn't sound like Adam Shankman was really sure about what exactly Ryan tweeted so I think that part is just a misunderstanding ...

And come to think of it - if Ryan had actually said that he was "giving" Blaine to Kurt for christmas there would have been a huge riot on Tumblr, but there was none of that. However, him saying that Blaine would be in NY for christmas is what started the Klaine fans thinking that that would be when they would get back together (and we know that's not happening).

Last edited by indiaskye on 11/29/2012, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
indiaskye
indiaskye
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/29/2012, 9:31 am

^Ryan Murphy is a lying liar who lies, and a troll to boot. Plus he gets distracted by shiny objects way too easily. So anything he says is invalid before it even hits the forums. Razz

Yeah, I think if Ryan really tweeted that he would 'give' Blaine to Kurt we would have heard about it right away. That would have caused a minor meltdown in several parts of the fandom. moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/29/2012, 9:35 am

Is Finn Taking Over Schue’s Glee Club Permanently? Matthew Morrison Weighs In — Exclusive!

In which episode does Schue get back from Washington?
To be determined, I'm not sure. I'm still enjoying some time off.

Is Schue back from D.C. for good after this, or is his future still uncertain?
Obviously, I have no idea. If I don't know when I'm coming back, I don't know if he's coming back for good. I don't know.

Are Will and Emma (Jayma Mays) still planning that Valentine’s Day wedding? What can you tease about that?
I think they're planning it, yeah. No, I don't know anything about it, I swear.
x
Matt Morrison is not a happy camper. No
And I can't really blame him. If RIB/Fox refuses to use him properly he has every right to be pissed and throw shade like this.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/29/2012, 9:57 am

I am really sorry for Matthew Morrison... he is one of the most talented on the show (if not the most talented), he used to be the main character and now they treat him like garbage... No

I've been thinking it's really strange that Paul is introduced in the same episode which has Kurt and Rachel already talking about Kurt calling him... I know that glee always rush things but like this? From the casting calls it seems that Paul is there for more episodes but the fact that Kurt thinking about calling him just few moments after we found out that he existed indicates to me rather less important character for Kut...I don't know...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/29/2012, 10:44 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Is Finn Taking Over Schue’s Glee Club Permanently? Matthew Morrison Weighs In — Exclusive!

In which episode does Schue get back from Washington?
To be determined, I'm not sure. I'm still enjoying some time off.

Is Schue back from D.C. for good after this, or is his future still uncertain?
Obviously, I have no idea. If I don't know when I'm coming back, I don't know if he's coming back for good. I don't know.

Are Will and Emma (Jayma Mays) still planning that Valentine’s Day wedding? What can you tease about that?
I think they're planning it, yeah. No, I don't know anything about it, I swear.
x
And I can't really blame him. If RIB/Fox refuses to use him properly he has every right to be pissed and throw shade like this.

It seems like Matt has been an unhappy camper for a while, and who could blame him? A while back (last spring perhaps), wasn't there an interview with him where he talked about how he couldn't get out of his contract if he wanted to?

It's really too bad that Glee has to minimize the usage of their most talented actors and performers so that they can recycle storylines for the less talented newbies, and give way too much screentime to Blarren the human jukebox.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/29/2012, 10:47 am

arina wrote:I've been thinking it's really strange that Paul is introduced in the same episode which has Kurt and Rachel already talking about Kurt calling him... I know that glee always rush things but like this? From the casting calls it seems that Paul is there for more episodes but the fact that Kurt thinking about calling him just few moments after we found out that he existed indicates to me rather less important character for Kut...I don't know...

I'm thinking the opposite of you on this. It makes that Kurt would go t talk to Rachel, trying to decide if he should call Paul before actually doing it. Kurt's only real boyfriend experience is with Blaine, and we know that he is feeling a bit inadequate after the cheating thing. So it's natural that he would be uncertain about calling a guy who has expressed interest in him. Going to his best friend for advice and support would be just the push he needs to set the ball in motion.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/29/2012, 11:01 am

It's just that some people assume that since it's the Sadie Hawkins episode that Kurt will ask Paul out in this episode (he is not girl but I can see that it could be something they would do)... and if the episode where we see Paul for the first time is the same episode where he shows interest in Kurt somehow and then kurt will ask him out, it seems quick in compare to other "important" couples on glee that had at least few episodes of build-up...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/29/2012, 11:05 am

^If Kurt's new LI is indeed this Paul and not the already established Chase, I think that he will not be that important and just an inbetween LI for Kurt before Klaine reunites again. vomit2
Or maybe this Paul just will be the reason/opportunity Kurt needs to start dating again in general.

We'll just have to wait and see, I guess. saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/29/2012, 12:07 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^If Kurt's new LI is indeed this Paul and not the already established Chase, I think that he will not be that important and just an inbetween LI for Kurt before Klaine reunites again. vomit2
Or maybe this Paul just will be the reason/opportunity Kurt needs to start dating again in general.

We'll just have to wait and see, I guess. saispa
I know but it just hard not to speculate... Altough this year everything with Kurt seems SO rushed that I don't know why I am still so surprised...megasuccess in Voque in one episode, cheating of his boyfried after like just few weeks of separation, big success in NYADA without preparation (based on what we know) in other episode... so dating with person who just appeared on the show would totally fit there :-)))
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 11/29/2012, 12:10 pm

arina wrote:It's just that some people assume that since it's the Sadie Hawkins episode that Kurt will ask Paul out in this episode (he is not girl but I can see that it could be something they would do)... and if the episode where we see Paul for the first time is the same episode where he shows interest in Kurt somehow and then kurt will ask him out, it seems quick in compare to other "important" couples on glee that had at least few episodes of build-up...

If it makes you feel better, think back to Jesse St. James in Glee season 1. He met Rachel in one episode, and in that very same episode when they met, they started secretely dating. And while Jesse isn't as "important" as Finn, true, I still think it was a major relationship for Rachel with quite a few scenes throughout, from his introduction to his leaving - and beyond, since he kept showing up in later seasons. He got songs, he got funny moments, some dramatic ones.

Maybe Paul will be the same way. None of us know yet if he's just a midgame ship or if Ryan Murphy will shock everyone by ending Klaine (as a romantic couple) for good and letting Kurt fall in love with someone new - that's probably too realistic an outcome for this show tonguue - but that doesn't mean we can't get a lot of good scenes with him for the amount of episodes he may be around though. neutre
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/29/2012, 12:21 pm

ColferGirl wrote:
Maybe Paul will be the same way. None of us know yet if he's just a midgame ship or if Ryan Murphy will shock everyone by ending Klaine (as a romantic couple) for good and letting Kurt fall in love with someone new - that's probably too realistic an outcome for this show tonguue - but that doesn't mean we can't get a lot of good scenes with him for the amount of episodes he may be around though. neutre

From your fingers to god (Ryan Murphy's) eyes. At this point, I'd ship Kurt with a hangnail over Blaine.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/29/2012, 12:41 pm

ColferGirl wrote:
If it makes you feel better, think back to Jesse St. James in Glee season 1. He met Rachel in one episode, and in that very same episode when they met, they started secretely dating. And while Jesse isn't as "important" as Finn, true, I still think it was a major relationship for Rachel with quite a few scenes throughout, from his introduction to his leaving - and beyond, since he kept showing up in later seasons. He got songs, he got funny moments, some dramatic ones.

Really? I totally forgot about that, I thought it took a little bit longer :-) It definitely made me feel a little bit better :-)

Well of course the most important thing is if we are going to like the character, maybe eventually I am going to pray he was't very important. Laughing
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 11/29/2012, 12:51 pm

I hope Kurt/Paul has better chemistry than Klaine (for me this is not hard), are hotter than Klaine ever was, and that the critics adore them together. Smile
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/29/2012, 1:05 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:I hope Kurt/Paul has better chemistry than Klaine (for me this is not hard), are hotter than Klaine ever was, and that the critics adore them together. Smile
I definitely hope too, although I think Klaine had nice chemistry back then during season 2 and then it just got lost... Now I can't feel any.. I also hope Paul is very different from Blaine, I hope he is edgier, more mature, it would be nice to see interact with different guy, to be in relationship with different dynamic.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/29/2012, 1:05 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:I hope Kurt/Paul has better chemistry than Klaine (for me this is not hard), are hotter than Klaine ever was, and that the critics adore them together. Smile

I still think that Klaine has chemistry BUT as friends, it was more enjoyable to watch them back then when they were in Dalton than in McKinley. So hopefully Kurt/Paul has a good chemistry not only as friends, but also and most importantly, as a couple.

How long Paul will be in the series? It depends on how well it works his character, how well he's accepted by the audience and how much is or isn't hated by Klainers.

Sometimes I'm wonder if Matt has any problem with RIB or Fox. Because still don't understand how he went from being the male lead in season one to being off of the show indeterminately. He doesn't even know when is coming back!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next