Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  Jellyrolls 10/9/2012, 7:04 am

I'm seriously thinking it might be a good idea to skip the next three episodes if these turn out to be true.

But then again, some of them just don't make sense to me--like having Cassandra on "There Are Worse Things I Could Do" and Mike on "You're the One that I Want."
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  valkeakuulas 10/9/2012, 9:44 am

I'm ready to believe anything absurd coming from the Glee camp, they are that stupid. I've given up on the song part for Kurt ever happening so not really suprised if these turn out to be true.

More than lack of songs it does really seem like NY and Kurt might be absent majorly during 405 all the way maybe even to 408 and that makes me upset. Almost all of the live reaction video posters on YT and Vimeo have yet shown interest in the new kids. The usual response has been more Ugh than Oh I like this! (And I've gone through a lot of reaction videos recently.) So it's not just us Kurtsies or, supposedly Rachelites, that have almost no interest in the new kids. Are we really missing something big or are we just clinging too tightly to the past? I don't understand.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/9/2012, 10:25 am

Unfortunately I think that they're going to try to force the new kids until mid-season where they'll take an honest assessement and see where things stand. The reality is that the show desperately needs these characters to succeed if they're going to stand any chance of being able to carry the McKinley storyline past this season (as Blaine, Tina, Artie, Sam and Brittany are seniors and all should be graduating). Without at least one strong new character at McKinley that has the same pull as Rachel, Finn or Kurt, the storyline will die. So this is life and death for McKinley. I'm not surprised that they're going to get heavy focus for at least a few eps.

As far as Kurt singing... I share the anger with everyone here. There is no reason for Kurt to be going 8 episodes into the season without any hint of a solo performance. I was expecting Kurt's solos this season to more or less equal what happened in season one (before he took off as a major character) when he only had three solos the entire season and the first (barring his ND audition) wasn't until Wheels (episode nine). But again, this was before Kurt was elevated to a major role and now as a major character, he is vocally the least featured. It does stink and I don't know what the show runners are thinking of. Especially when his storyline is calling for a solo.

Now as far as Mike and Mercedes being included in duets or group numbers while Kurt isn't, I'm not particularly upset because I don't expect to see either one of them after Glease until towards the end of the season, if at all. Whereas Kurt, even if he's not singing, will have a season long story arc that (hopefully) will conclude with him joining Rachel in NYADA (or at worst, following his dream and chosing another avenue to a career on Broadway). Mike will get his tiny-mini storyline and then be shuffled back to the Joffrey (and I'm still shaking my head how a non-ballet dancer gets into the Joffrey, but... whatever). Mercedes will return to LA and that will be it for them.

As for Rachel... I can see her not singing for one episode, but to go for three without any solos at all? That's going to be a real departure from the usual standards. And all the Blaine solos... whatever, show. I have a mute button for a reason.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/9/2012, 10:39 am

I think Blaine singing Hopelessly Devoted to You is one of the things that makes me angriest. This song is a "victim" song of sorts, sung by someone who has been hurt by their lover. I mean, just look at these lyrics;

Guess mine is not
The first heart broken

My eyes are not the first to cry
I'm not the first to know
There's just no getting over you

I know I'm just A fool
who's willing
To sit around and wait for you

But baby can't you see
There's nothing else for me to do
I'm hopelessly devoted to you

But now there's nowhere to hide
Since you pushed my love aside
I'm out of my head
Hopelessly devoted to you

My head is saying
Fool forget him

My heart is saying don't let go
Hold on to the end
And that's what I intend to do
I'm hopelessly devoted to you

But now there's no where to hide
Since you pushed my love aside
I'm out of my head

Like, seriously. Seriously? dryy I will be so disgusted and mad if they make Blaine the only "victim" in this cheating storyline between Kurt and him, and completely sideline and ignore Kurt's feelings on the matter. If he aims this song toward Kurt in any way, I will be livid. Kurt should be just as hurt as Blaine, if not more so, because he was the one who ran away heartbroken and whose trust was betrayed. He's not mistreating Blaine by currently giving him the silent treatment, Kurt was just dealt a major, deep blow to his heart and self-esteem and he needs time to recover and figure things out. I'll be so mad if they make Kurt out to be a monster because of that, and let poor woobie Blainers get off scott free.

Knowing RIB, the only lyric they focused on in this song was the title - Hopelessly Devoted To You. dryy On the bright side, at least they didn't give Blaine a super angry, angsty, or vindictive breakup song, like Blow Me or You Oughta Know....

ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/9/2012, 11:16 am

banzai ^This.

I've been blocking 'Hopelessly Devoted' from my mind because I don't want to believe that Blaine is singing it. That songs means a lot to me and it does not fit Blaine's situation.
I'll be mad as hell if he really sings it and cries ugly tears because Kurt won't talk to him. sayian
*sshole.

I think that from now on I will ff all scenes with Blaine in it. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/9/2012, 11:18 am

ColferGirl wrote:

Knowing RIB, the only lyric they focused on in this song was the title - Hopelessly Devoted To You. dryy On the bright side, at least they didn't give Blaine a super angry, angsty, or vindictive breakup song, like Blow Me or You Oughta Know....

I agree. The important thing for them here is the title of this song not the lyrics. Won't be the first time. They just can't find a song which is 100% suitable with the storyline and characters' feelings.

I wonder how exactly are these two going to break up, because they are not speaking, Kurt is not singing a break up song, maybe through text. I know music is an important part of the show, but sometimes there is too much singing and no talking. Can't they just let the characters have a normal dialogue instead of singing song that have nothing to do with the situation.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/9/2012, 12:09 pm

It is frustrating that Blaine sings a lot and it's more frustrating that almost none of his songs fit in any context. I would gladly hear him sing indie songs of how much of an idiot he's been to Kurt etc. like Mumford & Sons have great "I was a shithead" songs but now Blaine has to sing songs that might sell well, screw the suitability. Even pop songs would be OK if they fit the context more than just for the title.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/9/2012, 12:11 pm

sheny wrote:I wonder how exactly are these two going to break up, because they are not speaking, Kurt is not singing a break up song, maybe through text. I know music is an important part of the show, but sometimes there is too much singing and no talking. Can't they just let the characters have a normal dialogue instead of singing song that have nothing to do with the situation.
I really don't think that Klaine still has to break up officially.
Kurt won't speak to Blaine and he threw away his card. That should do it.

Blaine doesn't deserve an official break up: he forfeited that right when he cheated.
And I don't think Kurt should need to be burdened to do the breaking up either. He doesn't ow Blaine anything anymore.

But for the sake of some Klainers/Blainers maybe it's best that Glee shows us an official break-up scene.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/9/2012, 12:22 pm

I wonder how exactly are these two going to break up, because they are not speaking, Kurt is not singing a break up song, maybe through text.

If they even officially break them up. I read on TWOP that Ryan Murphy allegedly said "you forgive anything to your first love"...Which I'm sorry but What the effing fu*k is that crap? You would forgive him abusing you at home? Publicly cheating on you? Insulting your family...etc? Gimme a break.

Unless Blaine crawls at Kurt's feet and beg him on his knees (and even in this case), there's no way I want Kurt to ever forgive Blaine. He gave him his trust, his virginity, and Blaine tossed in after 3 weeks of physical separation, way to overlook the relationship, Blainers.

Truly, I don't see the interest of having K & B be endgame, except fan pandering. Klaine as a couple did nothing for any of the characters: Kurt lost his snark and his awsome bitchiness (only got it back when Sebastian was around) and Blaine never interacted with anyone but Kurt. It would be 10 times better to keep them apart, and, eventually have them find part of their friendship back.

But considering these writers, they'll probably have them back together for Christmas, which means by episode 10 or 11. They'll have Kurt once again forgive someone who hurt him (and people are going to start calling him St Kurt again) all the while woobifying Blaine for 6 episodes.

coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/9/2012, 12:54 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I've been blocking 'Hopelessly Devoted' from my mind because I don't want to believe that Blaine is singing it. That songs means a lot to me and it does not fit Blaine's situation.
I'll be mad as hell if he really sings it and cries ugly tears because Kurt won't talk to him. sayian
*sshole.

I think that from now on I will ff all scenes with Blaine in it. Evil or Very Mad

The one thing that would save this for me is if Finn, as acting director for ND, calls Blaine out on his shit after listening to that performance, reminds Blaine firmly that he's not the wronged party in this and that Kurt is perfectly within his rights not to answer his calls and messages given what Blaine did.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/9/2012, 12:57 pm

coxfire wrote:
I wonder how exactly are these two going to break up, because they are not speaking, Kurt is not singing a break up song, maybe through text.

If they even officially break them up. I read on TWOP that Ryan Murphy allegedly said "you forgive anything to your first love"...Which I'm sorry but What the effing fu*k is that crap? You would forgive him abusing you at home? Publicly cheating on you? Insulting your family...etc? Gimme a break.

Unless Blaine crawls at Kurt's feet and beg him on his knees (and even in this case), there's no way I want Kurt to ever forgive Blaine. He gave him his trust, his virginity, and Blaine tossed in after 3 weeks of physical separation, way to overlook the relationship, Blainers.

Truly, I don't see the interest of having K & B be endgame, except fan pandering. Klaine as a couple did nothing for any of the characters: Kurt lost his snark and his awsome bitchiness (only got it back when Sebastian was around) and Blaine never interacted with anyone but Kurt. It would be 10 times better to keep them apart, and, eventually have them find part of their friendship back.

But considering these writers, they'll probably have them back together for Christmas, which means by episode 10 or 11. They'll have Kurt once again forgive someone who hurt him (and people are going to start calling him St Kurt again) all the while woobifying Blaine for 6 episodes.

I know and I agree. I hate Blaine for all the things you pointed out. He doesn't deserve anything from Kurt even an official break up. I just really wanted Kurt to sing that Pink song, it would be like a slap to Blaine's face and that's exactly what I want to do that idiot since last Thursday.
And Ryan Murphy is wrong, there are things you can't never forgive, even to your first love.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/9/2012, 1:40 pm

This song spoiler for episode 5 is a little bit different from the one that was posted earlier. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 35 Untitl10

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/9/2012, 1:50 pm

It would be nice if Finn assigns Hopelessly Devoted to You as an audition song for Blaine, because he knows he can't bring that, and that is why he loses the lead position. But knows that will be Blaine singing out his angst and regret to the universe. Perhaps hoping Finn will report his heartbrokeness to Kurt.

Yes, this will be the season of almost no Kurt singing, I've already accepted that. I love the fact that I can fastforward through all the Brody-Rachel duets, now that Glee is on my work night, and I can't watch it live. In fact, I FF through most of Rachel singing, because it is mostly the same. Perhaps that is why they are taking a break from it, we've heard her voice for so many years, it is no longer special.

Blaine, the performances are fun, I'll admit, for the most part, so I do watch them, usually. But I don't go back and replay them like I would Kurt's, if he had any. Rachel usually parks and barks, or does the sexy walking thing in Oops? embarrassment, so I have no problems hitting the button there. I don't need to see Rachel having simulated sex, sorry guys.

Yep, I fully expect to get the NYADA audition solo, the long-distance heart-ache duet around Christmas time with Blaine, since that has become a standard of sorts, and that is about it for the first half of the season. They'll most likely have Come what may duet next year, and maybe Kurt might get another solo when he decides what he wants to do, NYADA or Vogue (or both, my hope) Not a lot of singing. So anything more than that will be like frosting on top of cake. Keep expectations low, because those are the only kinds TIIC are going to provide regarding Kurt. They know Chris fans are hardy, and not going anywhere, and won't pander to them like the kids that like other characters who might wander away from Glee if they aren't constantly singing or desired or praised. So they keep an award winning actor who can do comedy to drama with equal ease in their corner, to pull out when they need to bring emotional punch to something, but actually don't let him do all that much. Just like Jane Lynch. All to prop up everyone else, and not being used to make them look bad. JMO.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 10/9/2012, 2:51 pm

sheny wrote:This song spoiler for episode 5 is a little bit different from the one that was posted earlier. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 35 Untitl10

I am calling it right now. Blaine is not singing HDTY (Marley, probably) but instead will sing PSLM. Check out the lyrics. Atleast these are appropriate. Not sure about IIWAB and BTD.

ETA: I think Wade/Unique will be part of IIWAB. And Marley, since they are imo supposedly the new Hummelberry (NEVER!)
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 35 Empty future NY scenes filming

Post  tamara04 10/9/2012, 8:10 pm

Does anyone know if there's a way to find out when and where exactly they will be shooting scenes in NY in the future...let's sayyyyy february? I will be in NY for a few days and would just die if I could see Chris shooting a scene there. Woudl it be weird if I tweeted one of the people in charge and ask them? I mean, how did those people who were lucky to be there and who posted youtube videos of some of the scenes find out?Did they just happen to pass by and saw it or did they know??
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/9/2012, 8:20 pm

i doubt that even they themselves know the shooting schedule that far in advance. if they are filming in ny in february, you will find out maybe a week in advance at the most. and even that is a stretch.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 10/9/2012, 8:36 pm

tanita_mors wrote:i doubt that even they themselves know the shooting schedule that far in advance. if they are filming in ny in february, you will find out maybe a week in advance at the most. and even that is a stretch.

Ok 1 week is ok, but HOW do I find out?
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/9/2012, 9:02 pm

usually tweets appear that glee will film on location or that they have the info that glee is filming in ny. it will be on ontd glee, an various other forums including this one. for example, there was a rumor they were going to film there this weekend, but it turned out that lea was filming a commercial for something in ny.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 10/9/2012, 9:35 pm

Hmmm I guess I'll have to keep my eyes peeled and my fingers crossed that it will be when I'll be in NY. A girl can dream... wub
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/10/2012, 6:05 am

FYI, if those spoilers from a Brazilian glee site are true, there will be no Kurt or Rachel in 4x05. At all. All we get is Blaine moping about Kurt. badday antifana sw022 sayian
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/10/2012, 6:17 am

^I'm having serious doubts that those spoilers are true.

We already know that Lea will be in every episode this season. We also know that Rachel will audition for a role and 4x05 is called 'The Role you were born to play' (or something like that).
I think someone is laughing their butts off for getting the entire fandom in an uproar with these (hopefully) fake spoilers.

OTOH: if they are true, I might have to buy that flamethrower after all. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/10/2012, 7:12 am

Naah, I don't see them cutting Lea, maybe these spoilers just don't mention her. Kurt on the other hand might be awol just like Finn was, which of course sucks but what can we do. Chris seems like he has been having some time off so that is what I'm pleased with.

I tend to be overtly pessimistic on these things anyway and Kurt has been slinged to the outer orbit of Glee, even further than he was when in Dalton because even though Vogue and Isabella he's not given his own voice, not yet atleast. Blaine will get depression, ND the new kids drama and Sam is probably going to be the new Finn and we're just supposed to like it. No? RIB+ gives crap on what we like and continue doing so as long as they can keep even the marginal viewer ratings. What were the ratings like on the Break-Up anyway?

I'm just hoping that Finn grounds Blaine in Grease, not because of what he did (the wood plank moron) but because Grease does not have a role he was made to play. One wish, one wish!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/10/2012, 7:21 am

valkeakuulas wrote:What were the ratings like on the Break-Up anyway?

Ratings for the 4x04 episode:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 35 OkCBN

Glee‘s “Break Up” episode (6.2 mil/2.6) rose 8 percent from last week's 2.4 adults 18-49 rating (yet saw its audience decline/make a Kleenex run across the hour).

Half-Hour Ratings: 2.7/6.59 mil – 2.5/5.83 mil
X
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/10/2012, 8:41 am

fox totally made the wrong choice when it comes to the schedule for glee. it should have stayed on tuesday night.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 10/10/2012, 9:43 am

Well, you know, back two summers ago, RIB didn't want Kurt, Rachel or Finn on Glee at all anymore. They really wanted it to be about a new crop of kids. They had to shoehorn in the "graduating seniors" because the idea for a spinoff failed.

I wish we had the spinoff.

Also, does anybody else notice that the rabid popularity of Blaine has not really helped the ratings?

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next