Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  Jellyrolls 10/8/2012, 6:26 am

fantastica wrote:5000th post!!!!!!!!!!!

wait a minute - I still have 6 stars???? this is insane! I quit in protest!

Nice knowing you, Kim. Best of luck in the future tonguue
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/8/2012, 8:21 am

Divalicious wrote:The show is frustrating, knowing that the chosen few get tons of songs, lots of exposure, while we crave a drop of Kurt related news that doesn't hinge on being Rachel's prop or mourning his broken relationship. We all feel your pain. I am in a moment of harmony, but I do know what it feels like to be so absolutely pissed at the writers and the fandom. It ebbs and flows depending on the latest rumors.

Our biggest problem is that they don't focus on Kurt related info. Rachel stuff, Finchel stuff, song stuff-so obviously lots of both Rachel and Blaine, but Kurt's is a little bit on the down low. I kind of wonder if they weren't sure of the reaction to Vogue.com, and hedged their bets, and now that the reception has been positive we now hear that SJP is reprising her role. If they waited for that information, they might now be putting in action their plan B.

I still think it is significant that Kurt said his dream was going to NYADA, working part-time at Vogue.com and getting on Broadway. So in his mind, and thus the writers mind, I think he will do both. Ryan said to a twitter comment recently about Kurt doing both that he wanted that. I still think Santana will end up at Vogue, perhaps as a model, so they would have two characters at Vogue, and Rachel and Kurt both at NYADA. They have callbacks for Naya singing.

I don't know, I do have the feeling they have a few more set in stone items this year, instead of the constant u-turns of season 2 and most of 3. This is their make or break season, if they set things up right and get interest, they can buy a couple more seasons, if not, next season will probably be the last. Another reason why they push the kids in ND so much, they want to keep the high school aspect going, if only to have a solid place for Sue, Will, Emma, Beiste and Figgins to hang out.

I hope to see them really start to push Kurt around the time his movie is coming out. To ride the publicity.

A lot of good points. I agree with all of it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/8/2012, 10:58 am

sheny wrote:The spoilers are about Blaine and the Warblers. No Kurt, but this is just one part of the script.

4.07 Spoilers
One of the folks who got the script sides from last week’s Dalton filming has been answering questions on their blog, and I’m just posting them here for archiving purposes.

Anonymous -> I don’t know if you’re still answering questions, but about how much screentime/lines would you say Sebastian has in the episode? And do you think he’ll be back again after this episode?

Um. I know he has a couple of scenes in episode 7. One with Blaine, one with Hunter and Blaine, and one with the Warblers. And I think he’d be back in a future episode because I believe Dalton Academy is up against New Directions again.

Anonymous -> Thanks for answering! So you said Sebastian is a nice guy now? Or is it just an act?

No problem! He is a nice guy now, but I think he is only doing it because he kinda has to.

Anonymous -> whats your favorite line of seb dialogue that you read?

They might or might not cut this, but these are my favorite lines. ‘Seb: No, I swear. I turned over a new leaf, remember? No more bullying, blackmail or assault this year. Blaine: That must be boring for you. Seb: Yeah, being nice sucks.’

Anonymous -> Okay, just one final questions I swear: do the Warblers know about Kurt and Blaine’s break up or reference it at all?

They do mention Kurt.

Anonymous -> How does Sebastian feel about Hunter and that he’s no longer lead?

He’s not too happy about it.

Anonymous -> Seb’s not like a doormat character now though, right? Cause I might break something if he is.

He’s not completely a doormat character. He still has value.

Anonymous -> Do you think there’s any hope for Kurtbastian this season?

Not really, no.

Anonymous -> Does he still have snark or is that all gone?

I believe he still has some snark left in him.

Anonymous -> Does Sam go to Dalton with Blaine?

Blaine goes to Dalton with himself first. Then later, Blaine does go back with Sam.

Anonymous -> does sebastian sings in the warblers song? Even if just a line like in uptown girl

I’m pretty sure that he sings backup with the other Warblers while Blaine is singing lead. I don’t know if he has a small line like Uptown Girl.

Anonymous -> Does Blaine sing Dark Side when he goes by himself or is Sam there?

Goes by himself.

inmylonelyworld -> is sebastian singing something?

Solo wise? I’m not sure. Probably not.

Anonymous -> Does Sebastian want Blaine to transfer back to Dalton?

Sebastian and the rest of the Warblers (especially Hunter) does want Blaine to transfer back to Dalton

Anonymous -> Why do the Warblers steal ND’s Nationals Trophy?

To get Blaine to go to Dalton.

Anonymous -> By the end of the episode it definitely looks like Blaine won’t transfer though, right?

I doubt he’ll transfer back.

Anonymous -> what’s the context of the dark side perf?

Blaine’s just singing that with the Warblers and when he sings that song with them, he feels at home again and misses his old friends and feels very tempted to transfer back.

Anonymous -> what in the script makes u think he won’t transfer back?

Well. He gives back the Dalton blazer back to them.

Anonymous -> Do you know whether the Warblers are competing against ND at sectionals or regionals? Or do they not say?

They should be competing with them at sectionals.

Anonymous -> What are Rachel and Kurt doing in this episode? Or is there no focus on New York?

I don’t have that part of the script.

sailorchelsey -> what episode of the script do you have?

Episode 7. Just a scene with Blaine and the Warblers.

familyontherun -> Do you have any info about Blaine and that Eli guy? Does it say if they actually get physical?

It doesn’t specifically say what kind of things Blaine did with the Eli guy. But they probably did things that he shouldn’t have done.

Anonymous -> Hi! Thanks for answering questions, really appreciate it! I just want to ask, is there any significant “Blam” bromance/interaction in the script that you have? I mean, when they go to Dalton? Smile

They team up together to get something back from Dalton.

Anonymous -> From the script that you have, can you give an assessment on Hunter’s level of nefariousness? Like, on a scale of Sebastian-Jesse-Sue, which category does he fall into? Is he a funny-epic-fail villain, or does he make you want to slap him upside down the head? Thanks for answering!

Urm. I’d say he’s in between Sebastian and Jesse, but that’s my opinion. Really, it’s up to you decide how mean he is because I personally adore Sebastian and Jesse, lol, so my opinion doesn’t really matter now does it.

Anonymous -> Thanks for sharing stuff! Do Sebastian and Blaine talk about Kurt, and/or does Sebastian hit on Blaine or anything?

Sebastian doesn’t hit on Blaine. I’m just guessing because he wants Blaine to fully forgive him and no. They don’t talk about Kurt.

Anonymous -> thanks for your answers,is Blaine talk about Kurt with the warblers ?

They don’t have a full on conversation about Kurt. They only mention him.

Anonymous -> Previous anon here. Sorry, I should have been more specific, and I love Jesse and Sebastian too! Lol. But I was wondering if his “nefarious” schemes are more like Jesse’s, Sebastian’s, Sue’s or even Dustin Golby’s. Like, is it played for laughs like Sue’s league of SuperVillains or is it potentially harmful like Seb’s slushie prank? Thanks again! Smile

OH! Lol. I’d say his schemes are like Sebastian’s.

Anonymous -> Do any of the other Warblers (Nick, Jeff, Thad, David, Trent) have any speaking lines? And do you think they only want Blaine back because of Hunter’s ploy, or do they want him back because he was their friend? Smile

They don’t have lines. Just Hunter and Sebastian. For Hunter, he just wants Blaine back because if he’s back, then the Warblers will most likely win. For the rest of the Warblers, I believe it’s because they miss him and want him back as their friend.

Anonymous -> No Seblaine? What are Sebastian’s speaking lines to Blaine?

Nothing like The First Time. Nope. And I’ve mentioned some of his lines here: http://toddgoodmans.tumblr.com/tagged/spoiler-talk

Anonymous -> Your part of the script is only Dalton so no reference to Klaine Finchel in the hall of Mac kinley ?Is it noting the number of the scene they become with Sam?

Nope. I just have the Warblers scene and the last page of the script I have just skips to Blaine and Sam teaming up and that’s it.

Anonymous -> does blaine give back his blazer before the warblers steal the trophy or after?

after~

Anonymous -> Is Blaine wearing the Dalton blazer while performing Dark Side?

Yes.

Anonymous -> Does Blaine go to dalton wearing his uniform or does he put the blazer on there?

They put it on him.

Anonymous -> what can you say about sebastian/blaine’s interaction? does it look like sebastian’s still interested in him?

it’s hard to tell.

Anonymous -> Does Hunter sing at all? Or does he just try to convince Blaine to be the new lead singer?

he probably doesn’t because it doesn’t say, but not 100% sure on that. i just know he’s just trying to get blaine back.

Anonymous -> Thanks for sharing all this! Can I ask a question about your script pages? You mentioned you have the warblers scenes then the last page you have is the start of the Blaine/Sam conversation with the flashback to the cheating which we saw the page of (scene 30). Do you have the page after that, and if so how does that scene end? Does ‘random cute guy’ have any more dialogue? Or do Blaine and Sam continue talking and what do they say?

Sorry. I don’t have that part of the script! My friend does and the last page of my script is where it says Blaine and Sam go back to Dalton. :/

Anonymous -> If you don’t mind, could you please just clarify the timeline? Is it that they steal the trophy, then Blaine goes back by himself and sings, and then he later returns with Sam? Does he give the blazer back before the return trip with Sam? And does he not take the trophy back after the first visit by himself? Thanks!

Warblers steal the trophy, Blaine goes back by himself and sings, and later he returns with Sam to get the trophy back and return the blazer.

Source: http://toddgoodmans.tumblr.com/tagged/spoiler-talk

This are spoilers that I sincerely: I do not care Sleep
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/8/2012, 2:27 pm

Lea Michele ‏@msleamichele
Back in LA and back on set at #Glee getting ready to shoot with the AMAZING Kate Hudson and @chriscolfer!!

Thank you Lea ! iagree
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/8/2012, 2:43 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Back in LA and back on set at #Glee getting ready to shoot with the AMAZING Kate Hudson and @chriscolfer!!

Thank you Lea ! iagree

I was already missing her enthusiasm. Bless her tiny little Chris loving heart. If Chris is the no.1 Kurtsie then we have to give the no. 1 Colferite title to Lea for the time being.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/8/2012, 4:04 pm

The problem is that at the moment, Kurt is the only character with no performing arts context in what he/she is doing. Rachel is in NYADA and Finn will take over ND apparently and Kurt can't sing because it will come out on page six...WTF:??:
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/8/2012, 6:22 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:
sheny wrote:The spoilers are about Blaine and the Warblers. No Kurt, but this is just one part of the script.

4.07 Spoilers
One of the folks who got the script sides from last week’s Dalton filming has been answering questions on their blog, and I’m just posting them here for archiving purposes.

Anonymous -> I don’t know if you’re still answering questions, but about how much screentime/lines would you say Sebastian has in the episode? And do you think he’ll be back again after this episode?

Um. I know he has a couple of scenes in episode 7. One with Blaine, one with Hunter and Blaine, and one with the Warblers. And I think he’d be back in a future episode because I believe Dalton Academy is up against New Directions again.

Anonymous -> Thanks for answering! So you said Sebastian is a nice guy now? Or is it just an act?

No problem! He is a nice guy now, but I think he is only doing it because he kinda has to.

Anonymous -> whats your favorite line of seb dialogue that you read?

They might or might not cut this, but these are my favorite lines. ‘Seb: No, I swear. I turned over a new leaf, remember? No more bullying, blackmail or assault this year. Blaine: That must be boring for you. Seb: Yeah, being nice sucks.’

Anonymous -> Okay, just one final questions I swear: do the Warblers know about Kurt and Blaine’s break up or reference it at all?

They do mention Kurt.

Anonymous -> How does Sebastian feel about Hunter and that he’s no longer lead?

He’s not too happy about it.

Anonymous -> Seb’s not like a doormat character now though, right? Cause I might break something if he is.

He’s not completely a doormat character. He still has value.

Anonymous -> Do you think there’s any hope for Kurtbastian this season?

Not really, no.

Anonymous -> Does he still have snark or is that all gone?

I believe he still has some snark left in him.

Anonymous -> Does Sam go to Dalton with Blaine?

Blaine goes to Dalton with himself first. Then later, Blaine does go back with Sam.

Anonymous -> does sebastian sings in the warblers song? Even if just a line like in uptown girl

I’m pretty sure that he sings backup with the other Warblers while Blaine is singing lead. I don’t know if he has a small line like Uptown Girl.

Anonymous -> Does Blaine sing Dark Side when he goes by himself or is Sam there?

Goes by himself.

inmylonelyworld -> is sebastian singing something?

Solo wise? I’m not sure. Probably not.

Anonymous -> Does Sebastian want Blaine to transfer back to Dalton?

Sebastian and the rest of the Warblers (especially Hunter) does want Blaine to transfer back to Dalton

Anonymous -> Why do the Warblers steal ND’s Nationals Trophy?

To get Blaine to go to Dalton.

Anonymous -> By the end of the episode it definitely looks like Blaine won’t transfer though, right?

I doubt he’ll transfer back.

Anonymous -> what’s the context of the dark side perf?

Blaine’s just singing that with the Warblers and when he sings that song with them, he feels at home again and misses his old friends and feels very tempted to transfer back.

Anonymous -> what in the script makes u think he won’t transfer back?

Well. He gives back the Dalton blazer back to them.

Anonymous -> Do you know whether the Warblers are competing against ND at sectionals or regionals? Or do they not say?

They should be competing with them at sectionals.

Anonymous -> What are Rachel and Kurt doing in this episode? Or is there no focus on New York?

I don’t have that part of the script.

sailorchelsey -> what episode of the script do you have?

Episode 7. Just a scene with Blaine and the Warblers.

familyontherun -> Do you have any info about Blaine and that Eli guy? Does it say if they actually get physical?

It doesn’t specifically say what kind of things Blaine did with the Eli guy. But they probably did things that he shouldn’t have done.

Anonymous -> Hi! Thanks for answering questions, really appreciate it! I just want to ask, is there any significant “Blam” bromance/interaction in the script that you have? I mean, when they go to Dalton? Smile

They team up together to get something back from Dalton.

Anonymous -> From the script that you have, can you give an assessment on Hunter’s level of nefariousness? Like, on a scale of Sebastian-Jesse-Sue, which category does he fall into? Is he a funny-epic-fail villain, or does he make you want to slap him upside down the head? Thanks for answering!

Urm. I’d say he’s in between Sebastian and Jesse, but that’s my opinion. Really, it’s up to you decide how mean he is because I personally adore Sebastian and Jesse, lol, so my opinion doesn’t really matter now does it.

Anonymous -> Thanks for sharing stuff! Do Sebastian and Blaine talk about Kurt, and/or does Sebastian hit on Blaine or anything?

Sebastian doesn’t hit on Blaine. I’m just guessing because he wants Blaine to fully forgive him and no. They don’t talk about Kurt.

Anonymous -> thanks for your answers,is Blaine talk about Kurt with the warblers ?

They don’t have a full on conversation about Kurt. They only mention him.

Anonymous -> Previous anon here. Sorry, I should have been more specific, and I love Jesse and Sebastian too! Lol. But I was wondering if his “nefarious” schemes are more like Jesse’s, Sebastian’s, Sue’s or even Dustin Golby’s. Like, is it played for laughs like Sue’s league of SuperVillains or is it potentially harmful like Seb’s slushie prank? Thanks again! Smile

OH! Lol. I’d say his schemes are like Sebastian’s.

Anonymous -> Do any of the other Warblers (Nick, Jeff, Thad, David, Trent) have any speaking lines? And do you think they only want Blaine back because of Hunter’s ploy, or do they want him back because he was their friend? Smile

They don’t have lines. Just Hunter and Sebastian. For Hunter, he just wants Blaine back because if he’s back, then the Warblers will most likely win. For the rest of the Warblers, I believe it’s because they miss him and want him back as their friend.

Anonymous -> No Seblaine? What are Sebastian’s speaking lines to Blaine?

Nothing like The First Time. Nope. And I’ve mentioned some of his lines here: http://toddgoodmans.tumblr.com/tagged/spoiler-talk

Anonymous -> Your part of the script is only Dalton so no reference to Klaine Finchel in the hall of Mac kinley ?Is it noting the number of the scene they become with Sam?

Nope. I just have the Warblers scene and the last page of the script I have just skips to Blaine and Sam teaming up and that’s it.

Anonymous -> does blaine give back his blazer before the warblers steal the trophy or after?

after~

Anonymous -> Is Blaine wearing the Dalton blazer while performing Dark Side?

Yes.

Anonymous -> Does Blaine go to dalton wearing his uniform or does he put the blazer on there?

They put it on him.

Anonymous -> what can you say about sebastian/blaine’s interaction? does it look like sebastian’s still interested in him?

it’s hard to tell.

Anonymous -> Does Hunter sing at all? Or does he just try to convince Blaine to be the new lead singer?

he probably doesn’t because it doesn’t say, but not 100% sure on that. i just know he’s just trying to get blaine back.

Anonymous -> Thanks for sharing all this! Can I ask a question about your script pages? You mentioned you have the warblers scenes then the last page you have is the start of the Blaine/Sam conversation with the flashback to the cheating which we saw the page of (scene 30). Do you have the page after that, and if so how does that scene end? Does ‘random cute guy’ have any more dialogue? Or do Blaine and Sam continue talking and what do they say?

Sorry. I don’t have that part of the script! My friend does and the last page of my script is where it says Blaine and Sam go back to Dalton. :/

Anonymous -> If you don’t mind, could you please just clarify the timeline? Is it that they steal the trophy, then Blaine goes back by himself and sings, and then he later returns with Sam? Does he give the blazer back before the return trip with Sam? And does he not take the trophy back after the first visit by himself? Thanks!

Warblers steal the trophy, Blaine goes back by himself and sings, and later he returns with Sam to get the trophy back and return the blazer.

Source: http://toddgoodmans.tumblr.com/tagged/spoiler-talk

This are spoilers that I sincerely: I do not care Sleep

Personally I think what a waste of Sebastian and Grant coming back. He's such a talented actor who deserves so much better.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/8/2012, 6:37 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

Thank you Lea ! iagree

Bless Lea. wub I love her.

But, does her tweet imply she's filming a scene with both of them at once - so Kurt gets to be in a scene with Cassandra, and Rachel? Or am I getting my hopes up too high, like normal?
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 10/8/2012, 9:21 pm

ColferGirl wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Thank you Lea ! iagree

Bless Lea. wub I love her.

But, does her tweet imply she's filming a scene with both of them at once - so Kurt gets to be in a scene with Cassandra, and Rachel? Or am I getting my hopes up too high, like normal?

According to spilers, Cassandra supposedly does somthing to sabotage Rachel's off-Broadway audition. I suspect Cassandra goes to the audition as well. I am betting Kurt is there with Rachel for her audition.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/8/2012, 10:15 pm

My thoughts on Cassandra's part weren't essentially sabotage, but outright stealing the part. Will be endlessly amused if Kurt gets discovered, but that would be a bit much for non-Kurtsies. He has Vogue, and NYADA coming up. It might be where neither girl will get the part, but this will be her 4th episode, and she'll leave in 6, so they must come to a meeting of the minds this episode. Rachel decides to sprinkle a little of RIB fairy dusty they throw her way to liberally on Cassie in episode 5. So the next episode she gets a big break and off she goes, a smile on her face, and endless love for Rachel. Sounds about right.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 10/8/2012, 10:52 pm

Divalicious wrote:My thoughts on Cassandra's part weren't essentially sabotage, but outright stealing the part. Will be endlessly amused if Kurt gets discovered, but that would be a bit much for non-Kurtsies. He has Vogue, and NYADA coming up. It might be where neither girl will get the part, but this will be her 4th episode, and she'll leave in 6, so they must come to a meeting of the minds this episode. Rachel decides to sprinkle a little of RIB fairy dusty they throw her way to liberally on Cassie in episode 5. So the next episode she gets a big break and off she goes, a smile on her face, and endless love for Rachel. Sounds about right.

I don't know if I think they will have Kurt try for NYADA anymore, only because there has been absolutely no more mention of it. Also, last week when talking to Blaine, he mentioned Vogue becoming a career. I unfortunately think NYADA is becoming less likely.

M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/8/2012, 11:01 pm

He's mentioned NYADA at least twice previously, and while he is loving his new job, I think Rachel will encourage her bff to join her. I am hoping for a big, which way do I go decision, but he said in his interview his dream would be going to NYADA and working at Vogue.com part time. That sounds doable to me, and I am sticking with that until they take it away from me. neutre

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/8/2012, 11:05 pm

Divalicious wrote:He's mentioned NYADA at least twice previously, and while he is loving his new job, I think Rachel will encourage her bff to join her. I am hoping for a big, which way do I go decision, but he said in his interview his dream would be going to NYADA and working at Vogue.com part time. That sounds doable to me, and I am sticking with that until they take it away from me. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 34 4247136565

Rachel wants him there. I glad she is no longer calling him her best gay. They are real friends now.

I hope we are getting independent Rachel. If Kurt is at her audition and not Brody then maybe she has friend zoned him and isn't interested in having a relationship with anyone. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 34 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/9/2012, 12:55 am

The friend zoning thing will never happen, ever, with Rachel's character. They have decided that having Rachel be a sexy object is their main goal, sex sells, well, as long as it is heterosexual sex. She will mack on Brody, and somewhere along the way, will also have her love for Finn reignited. Making the love triangle they always wanted, with Rachel at the center. The problem is that other than a great body Brody just doesn't have a lot of substance, and that will make his part of the triangle weaker. I really see it just keeping Finn and Rachel more distant throughout the season, with a reconciliation at the end of the year. They will decide they fell in love as kids, and need to re-explore their relationship as adults. They will start from scratch, and next year will be them getting to know each other again. Calling it now.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/9/2012, 1:00 am

Warning: Don't read this upcoming song list if you don't want to spiral into a depression of rage and hopelessness, like me. :(

Source is ontd_glee, and they got it from Gleek Out Brazil. I'm praying with all of my soul that this list is wrong.

4x05, The Role You Were Born to Play
"Hopelessly Devoted to You" from Grease, sung by Blaine
"Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" by P!nk, sung by Wade & Marley (ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME GLEE?!!! Of effing course you give a song perfect for Kurt's storyline to the EFFING NEWBIES :angry: )
"Juke Box Hero" by Foreigner, sung by Finn & Ryder
"Born to Hand Jive" from Grease, sung by Mercedes, Marley, Jake & Ryder
"Everybody Talks" by Neon Trees, sung by Kitty & Jake

4x06, Glease
"Look At Me, I’m Sandra Dee", sung by Kitty
"Look At Me, I’m Sandra Dee (Reprise)", sung by Marley
"There Are Worse Things I Could Do", sung by Santana, Cassandra & Wade
"You’re the One That I Want", sung by Finn, Rachel, Santana, Mike & Mercedes
"Beauty School Dropout", sung by Blaine
"Greased Lighting", sung by Sam & Ryder

4x07, Dynamic Duets
"Heroes" by David Bowie, sung by Sam & Blaine
"Dark Side" by Kelly Clarkson, sung by Blaine & the Warblers
"Superman" by R.E.M., sung by Jake & Ryder
"Holding Out for a Hero" by Bonnie Tyler, sung by Marley & Kitty
"Some Nights" by Fun., sung by New Directions

So, if this is true, they're sidelining the New York side of the show for three episodes straight? Are they kidding me? This better be fake. I'm irrationally upset right now. Evil or Very Mad
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 10/9/2012, 1:27 am

ColferGirl wrote:Warning: Don't read this upcoming song list if you don't want to spiral into a depression of rage and hopelessness, like me. :(

Source is ontd_glee, and they got it from Gleek Out Brazil. I'm praying with all of my soul that this list is wrong.

"Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" by P!nk, sung by Wade & Marley (ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME GLEE?!!! Of effing course you give a song perfect for Kurt's storyline to the EFFING NEWBIES :angry: )

4x06, Glease

4x07, Dynamic Duets

So, if this is true, they're sidelining the New York side of the show for three episodes straight? Are they kidding me? This better be fake. I'm irrationally upset right now. Evil or Very Mad

Unfortunately, I think it probably is correct. I am not surprised by Kurt's lack of singing since Chris said just last week he missed performing and since they are filming 4.05-.07, I guessed he didn't get anything, nor am I surprised at how much Bland sings. I am, however, surprised that Rachel isn't singing. I am hoping that perhaps this is only the list for McKinley and we will see something later on the NY side, but we shall see.

What this screams to me is that RIB are trying to extract the old characters from the show, which honestly shocks me. Especially afterall the lip service last summer about keeping people around. Lea will still get her time and everyone else will get a litte here or there, but they are hardcore trying to sell this boring class of newbies. I feel like Chris is in this weird limbo because Kurt is with Rachel, but in a side story. He is there, but they aren't giving him much, yet, I think they know there would be some bad ass if he was gone. They want to have their cake and eat it too.

If Glee is making a clean break from the original cast, I can make a clean break from Glee.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/9/2012, 1:29 am

"Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" by P!nk, sung by Wade & Marley ???????????????????? And why exactly these two are singing this? I hope this spoiler is wrong, because this is just stupid. When one of them broke up with somebody or was cheated on??????

I listened that song at least 10 times, imagining Kurt singing it. But of course my dreams are crushed now. I finally understand what people an Sue mean when they say "Glee ruined that song for me".

3 episodes without Rachel and Kurt. They realize that these are their biggest stars right. I sure most of the people watch because of them, nobody cares about the new character. I'm curious about their ratings after this. We are used to this, but I wonder what Rachel fans will say about this.

Last edited by sheny on 10/9/2012, 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/9/2012, 1:32 am

ColferGirl wrote:Warning: Don't read this upcoming song list if you don't want to spiral into a depression of rage and hopelessness, like me. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 34 1371890812

"Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" by P!nk, sung by Wade & Marley (ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME GLEE?!!! Of effing course you give a song perfect for Kurt's storyline to the EFFING NEWBIES Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 34 3181402168 )

4x06, Glease

4x07, Dynamic Duets

So Gleek out Brazil are doing again. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 34 357632081

This site has been known to have false information constantly throughout season 2. I knew about this site when I was still a Klainer and everytime they assumed to have spoilers most of it was untrue, so I don't know about there spoilers when season 3 was on.

A lot of it they make up and the true stuff they steal from other sites or other sources that is either old or has just come out as actual spoilers.

I can't believe ontd-glee would have put this up. Even they would have known how bad this site is or did they just have a sudden attack of amnesia. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 34 3429310274

Don't trust this site for spoilers. They are never a genuine source.

I remember during season 2 there would be an army or Rachel's as this site stated and all it turned out to be was Rachel trying to get the girls to dress like her which she did for a little while. There was definitely no army. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 34 3429310274

I can't remember the episode. All I remember, Brittney started a new trend by wearing leg warmers on her arms. Maybe this might jog someone's memory.

And why would Cassandra be singing a song with Santana and Wade?

She wouldn't be at the school and a montage wouldn't make sense.

And in episode 6 Rachel is doing her audition for an off Broadway play. And Kurt hears about the Grease play from Tina.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 10/9/2012, 1:53 am

The reason I believe the Unique/Marley duet is because in the promo, Sue corners them in the bathroom, leading up them probably singing. I think they are trying to make them the new Hummelberry. At some point, they also have a sleepover with another person I don't care about. Shades of HummelberryJones anyone?

Oh Glee, how about trying to come up with something originals instead of trying to make the newbies happen by piggy backing off the originals.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/9/2012, 2:05 am

They might, might, mind you, have an episode without Rachel singing something, but not 2 out of 3, and that one song isn't even a solo. That would be hilarious, because the Rachelites will get a taste of what Kurtsies go through on a yearly basis, a distinct lack of Kurt singing. Then again, I see Blaine gets 1-2 songs each episode, which has a feeling of truth.

Kurt rarely gets to sing a song pertinent to his life situation, usually he is sung to, so I am totally expecting that song not to be his. I think they want a big energetic song for Unique to sing, to help sell the character. The sad thing is that Chris could probably carry this off well, and prove he isn't just a show tunes kind of guy. Which saddens me, doesn't surprise me, but makes me sad.

The problem with trying to recreate Hummelberry, is you have to have two charismatic characters interact. Kurt and Rachel have a long history, they developed their friendship. Marley and Unique are springing into it fully formed, and they are not as charismatic. It's going to come out looking forced, but it's not like they have a lot of time. I think they are throwing it at the audience, and hope it will create some interest.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/9/2012, 2:10 am

ColferGirl wrote:Warning: Don't read this upcoming song list if you don't want to spiral into a depression of rage and hopelessness, like me. :(

4x06, Glease

4x07, Dynamic Duets

RIP Kurt Hummel singing. dryy

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/9/2012, 2:33 am

Kurt is the least singing major character, why is this the ONE thing the writers do consistently? Not surprised, remember, we have to go into this show with zero expectations, that is the only way to survive. We got all excited when Kurt got a great job, but don't let that go to our heads, then we get disappointed again, because we have hope that some respect for this unique voice might actually happen. If it hasn't happened in 3 years, it just isn't going to happen. He'll get the rare song, rarer still solo, and that is what we will get. The only way to watch Glee, and survive. The only bright spot is if it were off, we probably wouldn't ever get Chris singing, so take the rare song we get and hold it in our hearts. So we watch Glee, hope it makes several seasons, so we might have a handful of songs to add to our tiny collection, all the while hoping Chris leaves so we can abandon the show to the stanners and TIIC who favor just a few voices.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/9/2012, 6:08 am

wow, chris hasn't been deprived of song for such a long time since the front 13 and the dalton arc. :( i mean, harmonizing in one song, one line in another and like 3-5 lines in that mash up. that is down right pathetic. i knew he wouldn't be singing more then before, but 7 episodes in ad no solo or even a effing duet (if those spoilers are true). i'm disgusted.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/9/2012, 6:35 am

I refuse to rage untill this is confirmed.

Or, in other words, I'm just in denial. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 10/9/2012, 6:39 am

4x06, Glease

4x07, Dynamic Duets

-.- this is depressing. is he going to be in any of these episodes or is it that he just doesn't get the chance to sing?
for some reason, i feel like if we ask when he gets the chance to sing they're going to say the Christmas duet. and that would be the only one. and i feel like darren will be singing most of it. -.- and darren sings hopelessly devoted to you? -.- i feel like the fandom will just be poor blainers. -.- when he was the one who cheated.
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next