Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  sahhar 9/25/2012, 3:00 pm

Guys, guys, guys!!!!!!. There's a new clip of Kurt and SJP I found on Tumblr. Dunno how to post it here. I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. Smile Smile Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  BlueJazz 9/25/2012, 3:07 pm

Well, Chris is not the only one who can act well in the cast. Plus, it's not like they care about Emmy nominations now. I'm not saying i want Chris to leave the show bur i just don't understand the situation here. Why still keep him when they're trying their best to shove him to the background ? It just doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe it's some kinda weird logic among the showrunners tonguue

Ok i give up.

Btw, i'll try my best to help if you guys wanna have twitter campaign or something else to get TPTB's
attention. My twitter account haven't been useful for a while.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/25/2012, 3:16 pm

Guys all of us should tweet to anyone associated with Glee on Thursday that we love SJP and Kurt together and want more of Kurt's storyline at Vogue. C'mon, let us let them know that apart from all the crazy shippers out there there are tons of Kurtsies who want more of Kurt's story.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 9/25/2012, 4:04 pm

^ Done neutre here's my tweet:

@MrRPMurphy Would love to see more Kurt/Isabelle scenes on Glee. They are lovely together <3 Thanks Wink #MakeItHappenMrMurphy

I hope my hashtag doesn't sound too demanding. Lol. Razz

I have a nagging feeling that i'm going to tweet a lot to this man throughout Glee S4. I don't know if i should feel embarrassed about it. #WhatIsMyLife

@sahhar, can you give me your twitter username? I wanna follow you. Mine is @foggycyan btw.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/25/2012, 4:15 pm

^ totally agree! if we don't voice our preferences we will get less and less kurt because Murphy only listens to fan reactions. Let's do this after Thursday:

- tell him how much we love kurt and SJP's scenes.
- tell him how much we want more Kurt songs
- tell him how much we love to see more Kurt (whoever he's with) and he's the reason we watch the show.

try not be negative because the writers have huge egos and if they get pissed they would more likely "punish" us by feature even less kurt. Tweet both Brad and Murphy if possible. Tweeting Murphy is a must. He's the one who likes Kurt the most among the writers I believe.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/25/2012, 4:28 pm

kurt and SJP clip - i feel that they just want to explaine where kurt's cloth come from:

http://www.vogue.com/vogue-daily/article/exclusive-video-sarah-jessica-parker-and-vogue-com-on-glee/#1

it's sweet! but way too short. I am glad kurt makes his own clothing (even though we know from FashionOfGlee they are all name brand clothing bought w/ the show's wardrobe budget.)

I want Kurt to participate in Project Runway and be at least a runner up. It would really fun and interesting, and he won't be there w/ Rachel, blaine or any of these people. He will be competing for his own future.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/25/2012, 4:38 pm

@FanofChrisC&MaxA1: I know you are a big Max Adler fan but according to Ausielo, Brad said they are done w/ his character and won't have him back, unless they want him to talk to Unique or something (Eww....) but that's very unlikely. I am sure many Max fans are pissed but on the other hand, it's better for some of them to get the confirmation than wait anxiously week after week.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/25/2012, 4:41 pm

also according to Ausielo, the new guy transferred from a military school will be attending McKinley.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/25/2012, 4:42 pm

zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/25/2012, 4:48 pm

I got all emotional over the fact that finally Kurt gets appreciation from someone else than his family or Blaine. I'm too jaded to trust them to keep up with this but this is what makes me even more upset: Kurt gets one sentence of approval and we probably have to strive on that for the next 20 eps. That distrusting I am.

But yes that apprehensive look of taking in the compliment in Kurt's face...oh dear..he's not used to them.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/25/2012, 5:04 pm

fantastica wrote:@FanofChrisC&MaxA1: I know you are a big Max Adler fan but according to Ausielo, Brad said they are done w/ his character and won't have him back, unless they want him to talk to Unique or something (Eww....) but that's very unlikely. I am sure many Max fans are pissed but on the other hand, it's better for some of them to get the confirmation than wait anxiously week after week.

I am upset about it,but at least I won't have to wonder if he is coming back or not. Although, I am upset that Max most likely won't appear on Glee again, I am still watching for Chris and only Chris. If he leaves Glee I will be done with the show.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/25/2012, 5:07 pm

It's such an amazing scene, and at least they're laying down some groundwork so that if Kurt does excel at Vogue, it's not coming completely out of left field. I still want him to go into theater, but it's been so long since Kurt's many talents have not only been acknowledged but actually rewarded that at this point, I'll take Kurt being set on the path to becoming the hotest designer since Ralph Lauren. I love how Isabelle takes one of the things that had always made Kurt stand out (and not always in a good way) in Lima and makes it into nothing but a positive. I don't think Kurt has ever gotten any kind of compliments that didn't come with some kind of caviat.

I've seen some griping already that there is no way that Kurt would ever get any kind of job with Vogue right out of high school, but considering that a lot of these are the same voices that have made every excuse to justify Rachel being admitted to NYADA despite choking, I'm happy to ignore them.

Really wish that they would have gotten SJP for more than the one ep that I know she's going to appear in because the chemistry with these two is amazing. But then again, Chris can have amazing chemistry with a doorknob.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/25/2012, 5:16 pm

That scene is lovely. I love the explanation of some of the clothes. I'm sure the designer of that half sweater must be horrified by people thinking that Kurt cut up an old sweater from his dead aunt! ptdr

One tiny, eetsie beetsie sarcastic remark:
As Isabelle was so impressed with Kurt's resume: did Kurt spend as much energy and detail on his NYADA resume as on his Vogue resume? Because if he did, did he include the Cheerios National win with his 20 minutes Celine Dion medley, being kicker on the footballteam and having sung solo at Regionals with the Warblers?
What are we supposed to think about that NYADA resume now? Was it woefully thin or did Kurt never get amnesia after all and his resume was fine and not the reason he was rejected? Rolling Eyes

Having said that: I love that Kurt finally gets compliments from someone. Someone who has the power to do something for him! wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/25/2012, 5:27 pm

Normally I don't spoil songs or scenes, but I also know I've been waiting for Kurt positivity and won't be able to see the episode until Friday, so I watched it. Man, his eyes are luminous aren't they. All the good vibes in the room, Kurt compliments on fashion sense, makes me feel good to just see that. All of Kurt's positive accomplishments at McKinley were washed away with NYADA, I think Isabelle was focusing on Kurt's wardrobe more than anything, it shows an on-going love of style and the unusual. I doubt they will ever mention Kurt kicking the winning field goal, or his Cheerio time at Nationals. I know it is pathetic. It's like he is so magnificent, they have to minus his advantages to make others look better. JMO. tonguue

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/25/2012, 5:39 pm

that was lovely wub
phr34r those bitches are steeling my kurt outfits ideas. i want recognition.phr34r
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/25/2012, 5:43 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
One tiny, eetsie beetsie sarcastic remark:
As Isabelle was so impressed with Kurt's resume: did Kurt spend as much energy and detail on his NYADA resume as on his Vogue resume? Because if he did, did he include the Cheerios National win with his 20 minutes Celine Dion medley, being kicker on the footballteam and having sung solo at Regionals with the Warblers?
What are we supposed to think about that NYADA resume now? Was it woefully thin or did Kurt never get amnesia after all and his resume was fine and not the reason he was rejected? Rolling Eyes

Yeah, there is that. They were using every excuse possible to justify Kurt not getting into NYADA, whether it was fair or fit the storyline or not. vexe

I'm curious if creation of a lot of ND costumes can be credited to Kurt because the one time ND looked like something the cat dragged in was when he was with the Warblers. Otherwise their competition gear was pretty darned stylish (especially for the boys). And then there are the Gaga costumes and the costuming for the Vogue video and his Le Jazz Hot performance. If Kurt was behind all that, I can certainly see Vogue being interested in at least meeting him (and perhaps getting him admission and a scholorship to Parsons or FIT).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/25/2012, 6:01 pm

tanita_mors wrote:that was lovely wub
phr34r those bitches are steeling my kurt outfits ideas. i want recognition.phr34r

someone was kurking in the forums.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/25/2012, 6:23 pm

^Someday you must explain to me what kurking is exactly. tonguue
Sounds like fun.

Divalicious wrote: I doubt they will ever mention Kurt kicking the winning field goal, or his Cheerio time at Nationals. I know it is pathetic. It's like he is so magnificent, they have to minus his advantages to make others look better. JMO. tonguue
That's why they invented kryptonite.

They do this with super heroes and wizards all the time in movies and books: weaken their powers with a trick or gadget, so that lesser beings can overcome them in a battle.
Of course: once the power is restored the hero kicks ass like never before. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/25/2012, 6:58 pm

Youtube version for those who cannot watch on tumblr:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/25/2012, 7:37 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Someday you must explain to me what kurking is exactly. tonguue
Sounds like fun.
oh, that means lurking the kurtsies. Smile actually it's a typo.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/25/2012, 7:40 pm

Well, Glorfindel, I am hoping that Kurt continues to kick ass, rather than have another season of having his ass kicked. It's such a nice ass, it should be preserved.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/25/2012, 7:42 pm

nice asses are not meant to be preserved (like mummies?). they are to be shown. tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/25/2012, 7:58 pm

The double entendres are flying today!! Yes, please continue to put Kurt in tight pants and not jacket, pretty please.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/25/2012, 8:01 pm

Sani wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Sani wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:(Really: is Darren's iTunes buying army that big?)
Yes. I think out of the all cast members he seems to have the biggest online fanbase.
Strange, because Chris has 1,5 as much followers than Darren on Twitter.
I guess Darren has more fangirls who are more active on sites like iTunes and such, and buy all his Glee songs, good or bad.
Oh, I agree, his stans will buy anything that he sings, even if the song wasn't that good. As for Darren's online fanbase, It's just an observation I've made while surfing through a different sites... I could be wrong though.

I lot of Darren's fanbase are young teens, Chris's fanbase are mostly his fanbase that are away from Glee. Look at the sales of his book, his film getting sold out at Tribeca.

Darren's fans are attached to Glee as that is all he is doing right now and a lot of them are starkids as well. Though quite a few them are Chris fan's as well, but a small portion are more vocal about Darren then Chris.

Plus I find Chris's fans are more mature than Darren's stans.

A lot of Chris's fans don't want him on Glee, probably why they don't watch it. I follow heaps of Chris blogs on tumblr and all them love Chris but quite a few now hate Glee and don't watch it anymore.

I think they are just interested in Chris's stuff outside of Glee.

Darren doesn't have the biggest fanbase online, they are just more vocal, if he did it would show in the ratings. Most of them buy numerous copies of his songs that is why they reach so high in the charts I have read this quite a few times on other forums, encouraging others to buy numerous copies so his song can get really high in the Itune Charts.

And Chris's fanbase ranges in all ages, as Darren's is mostly young teens that are obsessed with buying songs from Itunes.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/25/2012, 8:04 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Youtube version for those who cannot watch on tumblr:

LOL so apparently he took a picture of his outfits almost everyday Smile that's a good photo book .
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next