Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

+28
msjoanlucette
happydays
emilynna
ladydianab
Sani
Keyser
FunnyLady
opals
bayth
M&M
Buenos
ColferGirl
sjonnepon
Divalicious
BlueJazz
Ranwing
Delight
valkeakuulas
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
32 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 33 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  fantastica 9/4/2012, 9:23 pm

^ high five sista!!! Razz

Last edited by fantastica on 9/4/2012, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 33 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/4/2012, 10:43 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Dame Loli wrote:^I'm sorry but this isn't Rachel anymore.
Agreed.
Don't like it. Evil or Very Mad

I don't like it either.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/4/2012, 11:03 pm

won't bother to post the whole thing, but Ausiello says Sam will be the male lead of ND now. Artie fans all hate him now. Blainers probably are too. Haha. Still, I don't care.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/4/2012, 11:08 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 33 20290_900

not gonna listen if there are no kurt songs.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/4/2012, 11:26 pm

Both Sam and Blaine's voices are pleasant, but not spectacular. Glee really seems to care about female sounding voices. Kurt may have liked girl songs, but he sounded like a boy, whereas Unique sounds like a girl. Perhaps if she ends up being the female lead (poor Tina, once again relegated to the back because she is a team player and not a diva) they don't want her being paired with Blaine, which would earn a lot of hatred. I would hate it myself, that Kurt didn't get to sing on all the songs Blaine did with Rachel.

All in all, I think the Sam thing is just supposition, we will see when the show actually starts who sings male lead, because if they were going for the best voice it would be Artie, and best dancer out of the guys left that we know, Blaine. Sam, to me, is left out, except for the fact that he is a jock, and perhaps only jocks have leadership ability in Glee. Look at Finn, couldn't really dance, and had a pleasant voice, towered over Rachel, but was lead male for the first three seasons.

Then again, perhaps Sam starts dating Unique, not realizing her equipment is similar to his own. Hmmmm. Haha, no they would never go there. But it would reinforce the lead singers dating each other, I see that already happening to Jacob Marley, shades of A Christmas Carol. THey will probably have to wait until next year to really get center stage.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/5/2012, 12:04 am

fantastica wrote:^ high five sista!!! Razz

Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/5/2012, 12:32 am

Now I don't know what is going on. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 33 4029858209

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 33 Tumblr_m9uvizOckb1qer9tv

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/5/2012, 1:29 am

Thanksgiving reunion.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/5/2012, 2:25 am

fantastica wrote:Thanksgiving reunion.

Or still shooting the break-up.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/5/2012, 3:14 am

is she "beyond excited" "doing Ah-amazing things" "working with best friends" all the time?
I used to like Lea but lately i really can't stand her over enthusiasm. She doesn't seem to me spontaneous at all

And I don't like the Rachel transformation into Lea Michele either

I'm waiting for this season only to watch Chris/Kurt looking pretty and doing an amazing job(as usual)

zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/5/2012, 3:52 am

That's pretty much where I am as well. I can't wait to see beautiful and talented Kurt next week, but the rest of the stuff, not so much. It would have been nice for them to wait at least an episode or two before throwing Rachel's sexuality on the market. It really feels to me like the writers are going the sexy route to garner ratings, but only female sexuality, and heterosexuality at that. While it is affirming for Rachel to "find herself" in NY, it is more the throwing herself around that Burt warned Kurt about that worries me. Not that I really care about Rachel anymore, but it sets the tone for the series, when you sell the star as if her talent doesn't matter, but her ability to be sexy does. I suppose that is the reality of Hollywood, but this is supposed to be a Broadway training ground, and if they can't give them Broadway songs to sing, perhaps it would be nice to have a little more style and grace instead of let's sex it up.

Kurt will remain his fresh breath of air self. Even when Chris is given something he doesn't quite approve of, he acts the hell out of it, and still gives Kurt some semblance of strength. Something the writers have tried over and over again to diminish, his courage.

I go back to work the day before the episode works, so won't see it until Friday, but I already feel some second hand embaressment over Rachel doing her sexy dance to impress her teacher. I also don't care about the New Rachel crap, because I've had quite enough of the old one getting lots and lots of the spotlight. I am sure they wll come up with the idea that no one can replace Rachel, and they just need to be themselves, because Rachel is one in a billion. Yadda, yadda, yadda.

I am a contrary person, the more they tell me to believe something, the less I do. I want to be shown. I don't give a sh@t about Rachel being put up on a pedestal, so that only alcoholics can't wonder in her talent. I want to see Rachel become a real person, who loves to sing, who loves her friends, who isn't just about her railroad straight shot to fame. I want her voice to be special, not common place, for me to look forward to her belting out something amazing. But they don't let me look forward to it, because I know she will sing every episode, solos, duets, the more they make Glee about Rachel the less I am interested.

Starting a new Finchel in Jacob Marley doesn't interest me either, because we've not only have 3 years of that, we are still having that. Nothing new, move along.

I wish I could move on, but I cannot desert Kurt, who is a wonderful character, or Chris, who is a wonderful actor. Dammit.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/5/2012, 4:41 am

@Divalicious: I love you. bisou
Your 2 last posts (thoughts about Sam and ND, Rachel, Kurt, Glee) are 100% what I feel too.

fantastica wrote:won't bother to post the whole thing, but Ausiello says Sam will be the male lead of ND now. Artie fans all hate him now. Blainers probably are too. Haha. Still, I don't care.
It seems only straight white male jocks can be 'male leads' in Glee. dryy
Poor Artie.

Ah well, it's better than Blaine, I guess?
(Always look on the bright side of life, tadum, tadumbadumbadum. sifflou)

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 33 Tumblr_m6h63kCEXr1ql8qts
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/5/2012, 5:45 am

I've found this
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9ut69rSAX1qfx9mto1_r1_500.png

I hope he's not referring to the new entries....it would be beyond ridiculous dryy

I hope he's high like he always seems to be when he does interviews or write Finchel scripts
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/5/2012, 7:48 am

I'm kinda shock that Sam is gonna be the new ND leader because despite he's a sweet boy who is down to earth for me and that could be good for the choir because I don't wanna see someone who's all the time "me", still I think that vocally speaking is Artie the one who deserves it and he's one of the originals.

@Divalicious, agree with all what you said.

is she "beyond excited" "doing Ah-amazing things" "working with best friends" all the time?
I used to like Lea but lately i really can't stand her over enthusiasm. She doesn't seem to me spontaneous at all

I have get used to her comments. She usually promotes Glee with an overreacted enthusiasm.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 9/5/2012, 8:16 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 33 MDl51

Not really a spoiler but I'm really surprised that Brad replied that tweet. Sigh, this fandom...

BTW, are we allowed to discuss spoilers in "General Glee discussion thread" without spoiler tag now? I'm confused because it used to be a spoiler-free thread.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 9/5/2012, 9:18 am

BlueJazz wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 33 MDl51

Not really a spoiler but I'm really surprised that Brad replied that tweet. Sigh, this fandom...
Yep, this fandom is the worst sometimes, and I heard the one who tweeted this is a crazy Blaine/Klaine stan, so no surprises there...
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/5/2012, 9:57 am

Sani wrote:
BlueJazz wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 33 MDl51

Yep, this fandom is the worst sometimes, and I heard the one who tweeted this is a crazy Blaine/Klaine stan, so no surprises there...

moque

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/5/2012, 11:04 am

I feel bad for Brad or show runners for having to deal w/ those nut jobs and still stay cool. You can disagree w/ the writer's ideas or approaches and criticize them for whatever, but this is rude and nasty. You see these writers are writing their own shows. They may not be the brightest but they are not slaves of the fandom. They shouldn't abandom their own visions, however "wrong" they maybe in the eyes of certain fans, because the fans don't own the shows. Fans can write their own shows if they want. I don't like a lot of what these writers did and I still respect them for doing their job. I can always abandom the show when I reach my limit, but I will never do name calling right in front of the writers' faces.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/5/2012, 11:08 am

Glorfindel wrote:
fantastica wrote:won't bother to post the whole thing, but Ausiello says Sam will be the male lead of ND now. Artie fans all hate him now. Blainers probably are too. Haha. Still, I don't care.
It seems only straight white male jocks can be 'male leads' in Glee. dryy
Poor Artie.
Artie IS straight white male. But he doesn't walk, and wears glasses/too nerdy so it doesn't fit the "leading man"s image. You see "leading man" has to look like greek statues - handsome, tall, muscular, boring...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/5/2012, 11:10 am

Divalicious wrote:
I am a contrary person, the more they tell me to believe something, the less I do.

haha, me the same. Smile I think many of us Kurtsies have that streak in us.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/5/2012, 11:13 am

BlueJazz wrote:BTW, are we allowed to discuss spoilers in "General Glee discussion thread" without spoiler tag now? I'm confused because it used to be a spoiler-free thread.

No, but the mods haven't been doing their job to enforce the rules. They should all be spanked. phr34r Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/5/2012, 11:27 am

Divalicious wrote:That's pretty much where I am as well. I can't wait to see beautiful and talented Kurt next week, but the rest of the stuff, not so much.
I wish I could move on, but I cannot desert Kurt, who is a wonderful character, or Chris, who is a wonderful actor. Dammit.

banzai Your thoughts are my thoughts, and probably the thoughts of many a Kurtsie/Colferite as well.

The official spoilers and episode stills don't interest me. Brittany's depression? ND members scrambling for Rachel's vacated position? Rachel's attempts at sexifying herself into Lea? More Wade/Unique? Totally. Not. Interested.

Sani wrote:

As much as I don't like Brad for being responsible for episodes like 'I am Unicorn' and 'Goodbye', I still don't think he deserved that much vitriol for the leaked rumors that Sam and not Blaine had been being elected as the ND leader.

Once again, the cover of online anonymity grants voices to the rude and the nasty.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/5/2012, 12:00 pm

I would like to see Artie as a new leader of ND but Sam is still so much better leader for me than Blaine who I was expecting for a leader, so I am rather happy if that's true...

I feel like I am the only one who is still interested in other characters than just Kurt... Kurt is my number one but I am watching for the other original like Finn as well...

I read some posts from Peegius in the past... no comment... Rolling Eyes
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/5/2012, 12:13 pm

I am glad that pee person is wasting all of her time on some fictional characters of this show. Imagine a person like her in politics w/ power. she would be so eager to send everybody who disagree w/ her into firing squad!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/5/2012, 12:17 pm

zuppid wrote:is she "beyond excited" "doing Ah-amazing things" "working with best friends" all the time?

It does come across as calculating and very, very self-serving. I'm sure that Lea is a lovely young woman, but I'm really tired of her endless self-promotion and brown nosing to the show runners. Yes, Lea... we all know that you're the teacher's pet. No need to keep bringing it up.

And considering that pretty much all the spoilers are being filtered through her since Chris rarely tweets spoilers, cannot remember Cory or Darren ever doing so and Kevin and Naya are once in a blue moon type of spoilers, it's no real surprise that pretty much everyting we're getting is Rachel-centric. If I didn't know this show at all and wasn't aware of what's been going on behind the scenes, I would think that this was the Rachel Berry show. There really are times when I wish that she would shut up.

And I don't like the Rachel transformation into Lea Michele either

My problem with it is that like most things with Rachel, there's nothing genuine about it. She's now dressing for her new role as Sophisticated NYC theater student. But this is typical of Rachel as a character - she always acts as if everything she says and does is for the great stage performance that is her life. I just don't buy anything that Rachel does at this point because none of this is real with her. It's all a big act.

I was doing a lot of thinking lately about Rachel's character and what's been bothering me (besides the fact that she got the admission that Kurt should have). I just don't really buy that she's at all genuine. Nothing about her, not even her dreams, seem to be her own. I started really thinking about her fathers and how they all but genetically engineered Rachel to be their little Broadway star. They picked as their serrogate an exceptionally talented singer with Broadway aspirations. They shoved Rachel into dance and singing contests and classes from the time she was an infant. I'll bet you dollars to donuts that Rachel learned early on that the way to get her fathers' attention and praise was to be the little performing monkey that they desired.

More to the point, whenever Rachel ran into any kind of roadblock, she almost immediately collapsed and her aspirations went right out the window. It's almost like she was looking for reasons to give up without trying to overcome the obsticles in her way. She botches one audition and she's ready to tearfully abandon everything to become an Ohio housefrau. She only regains her drive when pushed by Finn (with help from Quinn and Santana in the way of gifting her with the Prom Queen title). When Kurt and Finn get rejected, she's ready to stay back with them.

I also think back to a line that the stans constantly cite as proof of her oversized aspirations - "I need applause to live!" It's telling to me that she didn't say that she needs to sing to live, or perform to live, or be on the stage to live. She needs the applause. The acknowledgement. She needs someone to constantly pay attention to her. She doesn't get her satisfaction from just performing. She has to have an audience and be the star for it to be worthwhile for her. I don't think she can ever be happy just being a chorus performer, even if it means steady work on Broadway. She needs to be the star. And that implies to me a girl who clings to performing because it was the one way that she got the attention that she craved. And when she has that attention (such as her friendship with Kurt and her relationship with Finn), that need is far less intense because it's being satisfied through other avenues.

I highly doubt that the show will ever even hint that Rachel is trying to fulfill dreams that aren't her own, but I think it's an interesting part of her makeup to examine. And it would go a long way to explaining why she can't help from treating all aspects of her life as if it were something from her own personal show.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next