Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

+28
msjoanlucette
happydays
emilynna
ladydianab
Sani
Keyser
FunnyLady
opals
bayth
M&M
Buenos
ColferGirl
sjonnepon
Divalicious
BlueJazz
Ranwing
Delight
valkeakuulas
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
32 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  brisallie 9/3/2012, 7:03 pm

Ok I've always thought Jewfro is from the same generation of Kurt,Rachel,Finn ,so on but is he still in McKenley? So he didn't graduate like Brittany?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  msjoanlucette 9/3/2012, 9:49 pm

sahhar wrote:The explanation for the lack of Kurt in the promos better be that he probably has the most interesting storyline which is being kept under wraps.

but what if it's not? and it's just neglect of his character's storyline. D:

brisallie wrote:Ok I've always thought Jewfro is from the same generation of Kurt,Rachel,Finn ,so on but is he still in McKenley? So he didn't graduate like Brittany?

I think so. He must've been in with the group that deaged to keep them on the show, and is probably a senior now. o.o or maybe he loves the school and will do random interviews and gossip and wants to cause trouble to glee kids and everyone there forever. o.o
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/4/2012, 12:39 am

Just found this on tumblr. For the Furt fans out there Smile

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9sjiiVwMX1qjka6co1_500

Source
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/4/2012, 3:05 am

^They still have time to do this for real. I will forgive them about third of my anger if they actually do it. Although they probably save the few last ones for the new kids now that the consept is out there. I rant sometimes about the awfulness of the fandom but forget to appriciate enouch efforts like these when I see them, makes me realise I'm not the only one missing terribly the good and meaningful Furt scenes.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/4/2012, 11:00 am

Not that I care about Jewfro, but I remember in a episode he said he was 15 years old, and I remembered thinking, crap, he'll be around for that long. But he disappeared last year after all his grossness the year before, so may only be brought in to continue his previous season wrap up in episode 1.

I think they are pushing mainly Rachel's story in the first episode, they are trying to get people invested in NY, plus remain interested in ND. From the behind the scene photos, it looks like Kurt is pounding the pavement looking for a job, possibly episode 2, and that will be when they push Kurt's story. Episode one he is only in Lima, so not really doing much, plus to an audience that hasn't forgotten all he lost in season 3, do they really want to point out he is still in Lima? I don't think so, they'll push when Kurt is going to NY, and finding a great job before anyone else. So I can wait for that.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/4/2012, 11:33 am

Divalicious wrote:I think they are pushing mainly Rachel's story in the first episode, they are trying to get people invested in NY, plus remain interested in ND. From the behind the scene photos, it looks like Kurt is pounding the pavement looking for a job, possibly episode 2, and that will be when they push Kurt's story. Episode one he is only in Lima, so not really doing much, plus to an audience that hasn't forgotten all he lost in season 3, do they really want to point out he is still in Lima? I don't think so, they'll push when Kurt is going to NY, and finding a great job before anyone else. So I can wait for that.
It seems RIB/Fox's big 'cliffhanger' blew up in their faces. The backlash for it (because Kurt had been treated bad all season long, not just him losing NYADA) prevents them from milking that cliffhanger now, as they do not want to be reminded (or remind the audience) how much they screwed up with Kurt's season's arc last year.

I guess Kurt's NYADA fate (and cliffhanger) is similar to IKAG: RIB probably wanted the critical acclaim for that (and milk it like they did Kurt's coming out story), but now they do their best to pretend IKAG never happened.

So now,instead of buidling up the suspense as what is to happen with Kurt (?!?) they already leaked through dozens of media resources that Kurt will be in New York very soon.
Plus they don't show Kurt in the promos besides little flashes (him with Sue, him in the choir room), because there is nothing of Kurt to tell yet (and they apparently want to keep SJP out of Kate Hudson's spot light), but in the mean time they focus heavily on Rachel's personal problem at NYADA, as if NYADA was hers alone and noone else's to begin with. If people get invested in Rachel's dance class shenanigans with her big sexy guest star KH, then who remembers that there was supposed to be another NYADA student as well? dryy
Smart damage control strategy, but will it work?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/4/2012, 11:42 am

Why Is Cory Monteith Gone From Glee? Lea Michele Dishes on Finnā€™s ā€œSurprisingā€ Fate

Glee without Cory Monteith? For shame! What is Ryan Murphy thinking?

This is what many of you fans have been saying upon hearing that Monteith's character Finn will be MIA for the first four episdoes of the new season of Glee. But step away from the ledge, dear friends, and hold on tight to your Team Finchel tee! Because during a recent visit to the show's now New Yorkified set, Lea Michele (Rachel) assured me Cory absolutely will be back—and his storyline is worth the wait.

"I can say that Cory is fully on the show this year," Lea told me during a break from on-set rehearsals, "and what he will be doing this year is very exciting. His storyline is so cool and so different. You couldn't even ever guess. Honestly! It's like, amazing. So that's something the fans can really look forward to. And people saw the pictures of us filming together inNew York City together, so they won't have to wait too long. When [Finn] comes back, he's really back and it is great."

At the start of season four, we will learn that Finn did indeed spend some time in the Army…But his stay was apparently short-lived.

"Cory did get an 'Army' haircut," Lea says with a laugh. "But I think that was Cory just wanting to cut his hair! They said, ‘Well you've been out of the Army for a little while.' And he was like. ‘I think it should be short on the sides.' He wanted to mix it up."

Rachel won't have to feel too lonely in New York for too long. Aside from what appears to be an inevitable Finn and Rachel reunion, we also know Chris Colfer's Kurt (who starts off the season in Lima) will journey to New York to shack up with Rachel in a beautiful, roomy loft-style apartment with exposed beams and brick walls. (It's the new set where Will Schuester's house once stood. RIP.)

How on Earth can two struggling 18-year-olds pay for that kind of space in New York City, you may ask? Naturally, this apartment is "way, way" outside of the city. And though it has no interior walls, it will be "divided" to allow for plenty of Finn and Rachel QT.

And you Finchel fans were worried.
eonline (Kristin)

Kristin is such a Finchel shipper. Rolling Eyes

The "loft-apartment with no interior walls will be divided" thing reminds me of the partition screen in Kurt's redecorated bedroom. I'm getting bad flashbacks. unsure

So, Finn won't be in the army after all. Kristin assumes he will be in New York then, but if Finchel break up: will Finn really live in the loft (with no interior walls!) with Rachel and Kurt (and Santana) ?!? That would be awkward on several levels. ooppss
But fun and creepy sexy. blushh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/4/2012, 11:54 am

Damage control perhaps, but I have absolutely no interest in seeing yet another cute guy immediately fall for diva Rachel. She is very high maintenance, and I find it amazing that in real life they think that many guys would have the energy to keep propping up her emotions, and her mood swings. What guys would do to sleep with someone.

While I like Kate Hudson, I have no real interest in an alcoholic teacher who gives poor, poor Rachel a hard time. I see myself more interested in ND than NYADA. Of course, I am not the GA, and there will be hot girls dancing in tiny costumes, so general viewers will have some eye candy. Same reason there are so many nameless cheerio back up singers, hot girls in short costumes to pander. Whatever.

For the people who like a story with substance, we will stick for Kurt and probably Finn's story.

Santana will be used for comic effect, with the occasional pathos. I really think they are going to do a similar storyline of Finn sending Rachel to NY with Santana. Brittney will hit rock bottom, and feel she is holding Santana back, so will break up with her to "help" Santana go find her bliss. Plus to have anyone accept Santana with someone else, it has to be Brittney decision, to give her "permission" to move on. Finn did the same so they could try Rachel with Brody.

The saying that there are no new stories under the sun is especially true on Glee, because they keep telling the same ones.

Kurt won't break up with Blaine because they want to have their young gay couple, but no PDA. Perfect, Kurt can't snuggle long distance. At least we will have a storyline for Kurt that doesn't revolve around romance. That could possibly give him more room to interact with Finn, my real dream. They can have Finn and Santana eventually move in with Kurt and Rachel, or perhaps have Kurt choose his brother over his bff, and have two apartments. Kurt being the great brother that he is, helping Finn find his way in NY, without Rachel involved, would be nice. People always say that Finn held Rachel back, but she did the same, because he always felt inferior to her, not a great relationship. Once Finn finds his real path, I can perhaps get behind Finchel. You can't make anyone else be happy, you have to find your own happiness. Finn spends a lot of time trying to make Rachel content, but she is the only one who can do that. Rachel has to learn that it isn't the songs she gets to sing, or how many boys she gets to kiss, she has to stand on her own two feet and make herself happy. Until then I have no interest in Miss Rachel Berry as a character outside of her friendship with Kurt.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/4/2012, 2:00 pm

what cliff hanger?? Glee's cliff hanger is only designed to keep fans around after a long break, and is NOT to be satisfactorily resolved. Look back at all the so called cliff hangers in the past, listen to the complaints of various fans - Quinn fans, Klaine fans, Finchel fans, even Max fans... If any of you expect any cliff hangers from Glee to be taken seriously by the writers, you are watching the wrong show. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/4/2012, 2:28 pm

Divalicious wrote:Damage control perhaps, but I have absolutely no interest in seeing yet another cute guy immediately fall for diva Rachel. She is very high maintenance, and I find it amazing that in real life they think that many guys would have the energy to keep propping up her emotions, and her mood swings. What guys would do to sleep with someone.

While I like Kate Hudson, I have no real interest in an alcoholic teacher who gives poor, poor Rachel a hard time. I see myself more interested in ND than NYADA. Of course, I am not the GA, and there will be hot girls dancing in tiny costumes, so general viewers will have some eye candy. Same reason there are so many nameless cheerio back up singers, hot girls in short costumes to pander. Whatever.

For the people who like a story with substance, we will stick for Kurt and probably Finn's story.

Santana will be used for comic effect, with the occasional pathos. I really think they are going to do a similar storyline of Finn sending Rachel to NY with Santana. Brittney will hit rock bottom, and feel she is holding Santana back, so will break up with her to "help" Santana go find her bliss. Plus to have anyone accept Santana with someone else, it has to be Brittney decision, to give her "permission" to move on. Finn did the same so they could try Rachel with Brody.

The saying that there are no new stories under the sun is especially true on Glee, because they keep telling the same ones.

Kurt won't break up with Blaine because they want to have their young gay couple, but no PDA. Perfect, Kurt can't snuggle long distance. At least we will have a storyline for Kurt that doesn't revolve around romance. That could possibly give him more room to interact with Finn, my real dream. They can have Finn and Santana eventually move in with Kurt and Rachel, or perhaps have Kurt choose his brother over his bff, and have two apartments. Kurt being the great brother that he is, helping Finn find his way in NY, without Rachel involved, would be nice. People always say that Finn held Rachel back, but she did the same, because he always felt inferior to her, not a great relationship. Once Finn finds his real path, I can perhaps get behind Finchel. You can't make anyone else be happy, you have to find your own happiness. Finn spends a lot of time trying to make Rachel content, but she is the only one who can do that. Rachel has to learn that it isn't the songs she gets to sing, or how many boys she gets to kiss, she has to stand on her own two feet and make herself happy. Until then I have no interest in Miss Rachel Berry as a character outside of her friendship with Kurt.

I agree so much with this post.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/4/2012, 3:04 pm

sahhar wrote:I agree so much with this post.
Me too. hapitgh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/4/2012, 5:46 pm

new poster and some screencaps for 4x02. no kurt though. :(

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 564736_10151151374047044_121649231_n

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9ucf5fCM91qg49w0o1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9ucf5fCM91qg49w0o2_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9ucf5fCM91qg49w0o3_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9ucf5fCM91qg49w0o4_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9ucf5fCM91qg49w0o5_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9ucf5fCM91qg49w0o6_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9ucf5fCM91qg49w0o7_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9ucf5fCM91qg49w0o8_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9ucf5fCM91qg49w0o9_400

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9ucf5fCM91qg49w0o10_500
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Loli 9/4/2012, 5:53 pm

^I'm sorry but this isn't Rachel anymore.
Dame Loli
Dame Loli
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://dameloli.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/4/2012, 6:06 pm

no, that is lea, throw and throw. if i didn't know this was glee, i would have though she was doing a music video or something.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/4/2012, 6:15 pm

tanita_mors wrote:no, that is lea, throw and throw. if i didn't know this was glee, i would have though she was doing a music video or something.

Agree. Still don't see what's the point of turning Rachel into Lea dryy

And Unique/Wade will be dresses up as woman every single episode?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/4/2012, 6:16 pm

Dame Loli wrote:^I'm sorry but this isn't Rachel anymore.
Agreed.
Don't like it. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/4/2012, 6:25 pm

no kurt because kurt doesn't sing in it. just like S2.

don't like BS' songs and won't download any.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/4/2012, 6:49 pm

tanita_mors wrote:new poster and some screencaps for 4x02. no kurt though. :(

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 564736_10151151374047044_121649231_n

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9ucf5fCM91qg49w0o1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9ucf5fCM91qg49w0o2_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9ucf5fCM91qg49w0o3_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9ucf5fCM91qg49w0o4_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9ucf5fCM91qg49w0o5_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9ucf5fCM91qg49w0o6_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9ucf5fCM91qg49w0o7_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9ucf5fCM91qg49w0o8_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9ucf5fCM91qg49w0o9_400

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 32 Tumblr_m9ucf5fCM91qg49w0o10_500

I can't put into words how boring these stills actually are. It's amazing how they fail at making me even one bit excited or curious to watch the show. Boring, boring, boring. dryy

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/4/2012, 6:59 pm

They are going majorly into the "sex sells" category this year, and they can because Rachel is now an adult. I don't like the overuse of makeup on Rachel. She has become Lea, there is no more Rachel, except she has a teacher that picks on her. I'm sorry, I just don't see Miss Midwest Rachel Berry going all NY so quickly. But Rachel is weak, that they've shown, talented, but like a show horse, weak ankles. She embraces what will make her loved by everyone else. I hope they at least explain why so much make up and style changes even before her make over. It would be nice for them to keep some of Rachel's former style. Kurt's style evolved, but hasn't taken a quantum leap in evolution. He is still Kurt.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/4/2012, 7:19 pm

I kept thinking what do these Rachel's sexy dance number pictures remind me of and then it hit me: it's like slightly more clothed version of that 1979 movie All That Jazz main rehersal dances. I don't know if Woodley was going for that Bob Fosse choreography with this one...if so then the overtly done EVERYTHING would suit, even for Rachel.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/4/2012, 7:21 pm

Oh my god ooppss I don't really give a sh*t about Kurt-less spoilers. I'm a lost cause!
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/4/2012, 7:23 pm

zuppid wrote:Oh my god ooppss I don't really give a sh*t about Kurt-less spoilers. I'm a lost cause!

It's ok, neither do I. All these Kurt less spoilers are boring me to death. There better be much more of him in the actual episodes than all these promos.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/4/2012, 8:02 pm

Way too much wade/Unique for my liking. I still can't believe they are wasting screentime on him.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/4/2012, 8:29 pm

i don't care. simply won't watch any kurtless scenes. they can have as much walex or lachel as they want as they want. not watching. period.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/4/2012, 9:04 pm

fantastica wrote:i don't care. simply won't watch any kurtless scenes. they can have as much walex or lachel as they want as they want. not watching. period.

Preach. I'm with you on this one sista.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next