Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

+36
ladydianab
bayth
ColferGirl
Catt24
Vir Cotto
emilynna
kac
Dame Loli
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
dap1217
E-ko
Ireth
msjoanlucette
happydays
sheny
paulopf
fountain
Esme
Shinra17
Emile
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
Jellyrolls
arina
ColferInspired
Delight
fantastica
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
sahhar
Glorfindel
BlueJazz
Buenos
M&M
brisallie
40 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  brisallie 6/4/2012, 9:30 pm

^

I know there're things more important in RL but sometimes fiction goes beyond that. Into few weeks I gonna be fine Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  valkeakuulas 6/5/2012, 12:37 am

On another note, wasn't Marti Noxon the only female writer as well? Guess we'll get more great storylines for Glees females (besides Naya "Hogson", sorry about that!) and Kurt and Finn... since...as if. Also I would think it does harm your reputation if a writer stays on a show that is know for bad writing and inconsistances because of that writing, so good for her for leaving. But to think of it, if the Blaichel kiss is true I do not know if Noxon was that good of an addition to Glee afterall.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/5/2012, 3:35 am

^
the only female writer? huh What about Ali Adler???
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/5/2012, 5:45 am

^ Ali will be the only female writer left.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 16 MNLPI

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 16 P7pzT

so, they will get Puck's younger bro in the choir room so once in a blue moon Puck can come back on the show. and this younger bro must be transexual because last time I heard he was puck's younger sister.

I suddenly have a fear that kurt will NOT be in NY. His positiion in NY is taken by Santana. I think they've dropped Hummelberry and is going w/ Prezberry now. Kurt will get his scenes via blaine. dryy I hope I am totally wrong! just a bad intuition (unfortunately it worked many times w/ glee).

so, for the 3 new regulars, only one female. they are already extremely warped when it comes to male to female ratio. too many guys and they all sound alike. grrr. oh and since they are series regulars they are not hte TGP kids who will only be offered guest positions. and they claim they want to keep all the graduates. what a mess!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/5/2012, 6:46 am

They needed regulars to fill up the void in ND created by Rachel, Finn, Kurt, Puck, Quinn, Santana and Mike leaving.

I'm surprised that they haven't gotten hold of 7 new people to feel up those seats. Maybe the others would be insignificant characters, like the Trouble Tones background dancers/singers who pop up only during competitions.

When you consider how they need new members to join ND (taking into account the 12-member criteria to compete), and also Rachel's story line in NYADA (which in itself warrants actual people-- students and teachers-- for her to interact with), they really do need to hire plenty of new characters on the show.

I just hope that the new series regulars are good actors. Glee as a show desperately needs more good actors.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/5/2012, 8:47 am

So after reading Kim's info, this is the following summary:

-Suddenly Puck's little sister turning into a boy or is his brother by his dad side, that could be a good explanation
-Apparently there won't Hummelberry, instead it will be replaced by Pezberry dryy
-If Kurt has scenes, it would be next to Blaine ... dryy
-There's only a new girl in the cast , so Glee has an unusual chorus, because usually are more girls than boys o.o

Did I miss sth?

I do care only about Kurt and NY, so I'm not sure if this makes me feel better.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/5/2012, 9:21 am

ok, the part regarding lack of hummelberry and kurt attached to blaine are all MY own prediction. they are not actual spoilers. so don't get too upset (yet).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/5/2012, 9:30 am

fantastica wrote:^ Ali will be the only female writer
so, they will get Puck's younger bro in the choir room so once in a blue moon Puck can come back on the show. and this younger bro must be transexual because last time I heard he was puck's younger sister.

I suddenly have a fear that kurt will NOT be in NY. His positiion in NY is taken by Santana. I think they've dropped Hummelberry and is going w/ Prezberry now. Kurt will get his scenes via blaine. dryy I hope I am totally wrong! just a bad intuition (unfortunately it worked many times w/ glee).

so, for the 3 new regulars, only one female. they are already extremely warped when it comes to male to female ratio. too many guys and they all sound alike. grrr. oh and since they are series regulars they are not hte TGP kids who will only be offered guest positions. and they claim they want to keep all the graduates. what a mess!

For some reason I always thought Ali Adler was a man! Oops, well a McKinley choir full of males, writers full of males, goes together. Brisallie you are so right, when I sang in our HS choir there were 21 girls and 4 boys...a very typical choir ratio worldwide I think.

I just will hate every second of Glee if Kurt is stuck in Lima for entire season. I will also be miffed if he spends even half of the season BEING STUCK IN LIMA! I've got issues, I know. Wink If he gets massive amounts of scenes with Barole and Finn I am able to settle with Glee, but would I watch Pezberry in NY : no. I can't and at the same time I can see why Kurt would be kept in Lima, I just do not care about the choir room anymore, and I feel I'm not the only one.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/5/2012, 9:49 am

^ "massive amounts of scenes with Barole and Finn"? has it EVER happened in glee history, ever??

that's why I am so negative. I can't expect anythign good from glee, except to continue to give chris some financial security.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/5/2012, 9:49 am

fantastica wrote:^ Ali will be the only female writer left.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 16 MNLPI

It wouldn't be completely surprising if they wound up offering one or more of the Glee Project 2 kids regular status this season instead of just a seven episode stint if they are really strong. They are going to need to fill in seats, and they need to fill them with people who are going to be there the entire season--they can't really have a revolving door of kids fill in the blanks throughout the season.

I wonder if they'll make Chord a regular next season, or if they'll keep him as a guest star.

Have we heard anything about if Joe or Rory will be back next season yet? And it sounds like they are planning for Unique ( vomir ) to be back.

@Delight, they don't necessarily need to fill the ND with regulars, though. The could fill most of the seats with people who are considered guests are glorified extras (like Naya and Heather in season one, Mike in season one and two, and Sam). They probably pay the guests a lot less, and I believe they can pay them even less if they don't have any lines in an episode.

Puck did have a little sister in one episode in season one (in the scene where they were eating while watching Schindler's List). It would be weird for him to suddenly have a brother, unless it's like the long lost brother scenrio above.

I would think the boy in his 20's thing could be a good thing. He's either going to be there to cause Finchel friction, or he is going to be there for Kurt (I am still saying Kurt is going to NY--Kurt staying in Lima would be the biggest failure this show has ever had).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/5/2012, 9:53 am

where did you hear about having Unique back Jelly?

I doubt that 20 sth yr old is for kurt. but then there are so few females on the show. this glee club sounds less like a glee club and more like a woodworking club.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/5/2012, 10:03 am

fantastica wrote:^ "massive amounts of scenes with Barole and Finn"? has it EVER happened in glee history, ever??

ptdr Shhhhh! We shall never talk about this again...just like Carol was never talked about after Furt. Shhh! It's going to happen, the writers and producers will go MAD!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/5/2012, 10:57 am

fantastica wrote:where did you hear about having Unique back Jelly?

I doubt that 20 sth yr old is for kurt. but then there are so few females on the show. this glee club sounds less like a glee club and more like a woodworking club.

I'm just going back to the "Unique may have to transfer schools" comment, so I figured they'd put him in ND because Ryan seems to love him for some reason. Of course, the reception to Alex wasn't great, so maybe they'll rethink it. Honestly, I don't think they need Unique as a regular character. It's like they are making Lima the new hotbed site for gays.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/5/2012, 11:02 am

that unique comment can also be intepretated as "uniquen won't be in VA next year so that he won't be in the competitions (and thus won't be on this show at all)." now that's my rare optimism talking. neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/5/2012, 11:49 am

fantastica wrote:that unique comment can also be intepretated as "uniquen won't be in VA next year so that he won't be in the competitions (and thus won't be on this show at all)." now that's my rare optimism talking. neutre

We're talking about RIB here. Unique didn't say that for your reason. I'll bet your house on it. Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/5/2012, 11:59 am

I have no house. you can use your car as collateral. fanny2
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/5/2012, 12:22 pm

I don't own a car, so we'll have to use your car.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/5/2012, 1:45 pm

fantastica wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 16 QoUqN
UGH! Why don't they get rid of this guy once and for all?!
fantastica wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 16 MNLPI

Heh, not really a surprise. They really need new characters. - LOL at who said in a recent interview that S4 was meant to have the smallest cast of all the other seasons.
But this is going to be a mess anyway. This season proved well enough how they can't handle the characters they already have on the show, and if this new actors can't even act, is going to be a double painful mess.

To be cancelled is just around the corner Glee.

fantastica wrote:I suddenly have a fear that kurt will NOT be in NY. His positiion in NY is taken by Santana. I think they've dropped Hummelberry and is going w/ Prezberry now. Kurt will get his scenes via blaine. dryy I hope I am totally wrong! just a bad intuition (unfortunately it worked many times w/ glee).
Why do you think that?
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/5/2012, 1:46 pm

^ my seventh sense.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/5/2012, 1:49 pm

^Now I'm curious to know what is your sixth sense for, haha.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/5/2012, 2:39 pm

After I read the new casting news I didn't know whether to laugh or sigh. Just what we needed, MORE cast members along with the regulars, recurring, recurring major guest stars and Season 1 and 2 Glee project winners. I can't even with this show Rolling Eyes .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/5/2012, 2:43 pm

sahhar wrote:After I read the new casting news I didn't know whether to laugh or sigh. Just what we needed, MORE cast members along with the regulars, recurring, recurring major guest stars and Season 1 and 2 Glee project winners. I can't even with this show Rolling Eyes .

I'm thinking about tweeting Brad and asking him for a job since they are casting everyone else in the world in Glee Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/5/2012, 2:54 pm

^ u would be perfect for glee (assume you can sing). hope they offer you the role of kurt's "cafeteria lady" friend. neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/5/2012, 3:01 pm

sahhar wrote:After I read the new casting news I didn't know whether to laugh or sigh. Just what we needed, MORE cast members along with the regulars, recurring, recurring major guest stars and Season 1 and 2 Glee project winners. I can't even with this show Rolling Eyes .
Found on Tumblr, seems appropriate:
- Season 4 Glee cast promo photo -
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 16 Tumblr_m54nx7lzzS1r45mmgo1_500

LOL.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/5/2012, 4:03 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

I'm thinking about tweeting Brad and asking him for a job since they are casting everyone else in the world in Glee Wink

I was thinking the same thing, looks like they could do with more people Wink .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next