Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

+26
Delight
bayth
Kurt Hummel
ladydianab
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
SippyCupofLuv
ChrisColferFan1
Georgette888
brisallie
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
sheny
arina
fantastica
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
opals
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
30 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  ColdFlame96 8/29/2013, 3:14 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:Yes, I guess so! No matter. I think that I'm in the minority about Marley. I don't think Melissa is plain at all, but I still do think that she, more than others in the cast, could be made "Hollywood plain."
Yeah, for HW standards that is actually a bit true. But for an average HS, something Glee tries to represent, I think she is very beautiful. I think people can rely to her, because she is pretty on an average level. I can see meeting someone like her, while Dianna for instance, almost looks otherworldly.
A lot of Naya fans are really harsh on Dianna saying that the only reason she gets roles is because she's a hot, white girl and that Nayas so much more attractive and talented and people are just racist. Comments like they irritate me. Dianna seems like she's beautiful in personality too, and I think she's a good dramatic actress and I just really don't like when people bash other actors out of jealousy. I think Naya is attractive but I don't like the image she gives off. Dianna seems more natural and genuine.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  Buenos 8/29/2013, 3:26 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:Yes, I guess so! No matter. I think that I'm in the minority about Marley. I don't think Melissa is plain at all, but I still do think that she, more than others in the cast, could be made "Hollywood plain."
Yeah, for HW standards that is actually a bit true. But for an average HS, something Glee tries to represent, I think she is very beautiful. I think people can rely to her, because she is pretty on an average level. I can see meeting someone like her, while Dianna for instance, almost looks otherworldly.
A lot of Naya fans are really harsh on Dianna saying that the only reason she gets roles is because she's a hot, white girl and that Nayas so much more attractive and talented and people are just racist. Comments like they irritate me. Dianna seems like she's beautiful in personality too, and I think she's a good dramatic actress and I just really don't like when people bash other actors out of jealousy. I think Naya is attractive but I don't like the image she gives off. Dianna seems more natural and genuine.
I always felt bad for Dianna because the writers really did a number on Quinn's character.  

When people said even while she was still on Glee that she had one of the best chances to jump to movies I doubt they meant to imply she is hands down the best actor of the Glee group. coool 

Leaving Santana fans aside, there is truth to the fact that Dianna has "the look" that Hollywood still craves for for  young women in movies. It's   not Dianna's fault, but there is no shame in saying that her gorgeous drop dead face  is  not a hindrance to getting future roles, LBR.  She's had 2 Hollywood big movies ("I am 4" and now "The family")   I think she is as talented in her own way as the other Glee people but nobody can deny her beauty opened doors for her.  What she does with those opportunities is up to her and I wish her well in her post Glee career.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/29/2013, 3:40 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 21 Tumblr_msb1tujiBt1s57bimo1_500
nayarivera Fancy. @ddlovato #goodside #dantana?
Are they waitresses?
I do NOT like the shipper name DANTANA.....LOL
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/29/2013, 3:55 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 21 Tumblr_msb1tujiBt1s57bimo1_500

This prior spoil of an extra:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 21 Tumblr_ms9dkb4QzJ1r4ezfzo2_500

Plust that other extra tweeting she was waitstaff at a Diner , I think it's safe to say Santana is slinging hash. Smile 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/29/2013, 4:04 pm

guess santana is waiting tables in the NY diner, which also provides a setting for other NYers to gather and eat. kind of like NY version of breadstix.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/29/2013, 4:07 pm

I first thought of those cheap airline flight attendants uniforms but I guess it could be diner clothes as well. But didn't Santana apply to work at a Coyote Ugly type of bar?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/29/2013, 4:12 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:I first thought of those cheap airline flight attendants uniforms but I guess it could be diner clothes as well. But didn't Santana apply to work at a Coyote Ugly type of bar?
WEll there was this earlier spoiler from yesterday:

GLEE - SAG FLARE BARTENDERS

AGES 21-40 - MALE AND FEMALE - FEATURED EXTRA

We are looking for SAG men and women, ages 21-40 who are Flare Bartenders a’la ‘COCKTAIL’ style.

Please do not submit if you DO NOT have the Flare Bartending skills.

This is tentatively scheduled to work Tuesday, September 3rd.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/29/2013, 6:36 pm

i am sure a lot of actors have catering experiences.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/29/2013, 7:46 pm

fantastica wrote:i am sure a lot of actors have catering experiences.
Yes the struggling waiter/waitress who's a show biz wannabe; it is the oldest cliche in the book, and accurate.

Would love for Kurt and Rachel to join her as waitstaff. Smile
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/29/2013, 8:34 pm

Buenos wrote:
Yes the struggling waiter/waitress who's a show biz wannabe; it is the oldest cliche in the book, and accurate.

Would love for Kurt and Rachel to join her as waitstaff.  Smile
Well they did say in episode 20 that he worked as a singing waiter along with the job at Vogue.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/29/2013, 9:41 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:

Well they did say in episode 20 that he worked as a singing waiter along with the job at Vogue.
I hope that this diner has singing waiters.

And it would be nice if Rachel had to have a job for once.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/29/2013, 10:24 pm

in case people don't know what "flair bartending" is, here's a wikipedia entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flair_bartending

seems like a lot of fun!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/29/2013, 11:37 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:

I hope that this diner has singing waiters.

And it would be nice if Rachel had to have a job for once.
Oh if there is, Kurt will be the only one who won't sing because he's not allowed to sing unless its with Blaine or Rachel.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/30/2013, 12:15 am

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 21 Tumblr_msb1tujiBt1s57bimo1_500

This prior spoil of an extra:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 21 Tumblr_ms9dkb4QzJ1r4ezfzo2_500

Plust that other  extra tweeting  she was waitstaff at a Diner , I think it's safe to say Santana is slinging hash.  Smile 
Probably I've to wait to see them together on screen, but looking at this, Demi and Naya look more like friends than something else. And I don't know if both of her characters will be the same age, but Naya is starting to look HER age.

As regards the clothing, I guess they work in one of those diners whose inspiration are the 60's. But also I wonder what happened with the Coyote Ugly bar? Was fired?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/30/2013, 1:36 am

Not really a spoiler but still...

http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/post/59732147107/romy-rosemont-discusses-glee-and-working-with-cory

EXCERPT:
   TheCelebrityCafe: The biggest news to rock the worlds of all of the people who work on the show, and of course the fans, was Cory Monteith’s recent death. Are there any favorite moments from the set you would want to share?
   Romy Rosemont: You know what, every time, because I was just so long between scenes and being on set… I mean last year, I hadn’t seen him in over a year, because I didn’t work, and I only did one episode… but no matter what, anytime I saw him, whether I was walking to makeup or wherever, he always greeted me as ‘Hi, Mom.’ That was just always sweet and lovely, and it immediately made me feel that even if I had been gone and I hadn’t seen him in months, that we were right back to where we were, and that he felt the connection that I did, and he really was just…all the things you hear about him and how lovely he was, it’s the honest to goodness truth. He was just a really unique and special guy.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/30/2013, 1:41 am

Episode 3 Director:?  (not sure if director, writer, ertc per name)
tribute?:

Last edited by Buenos on 8/30/2013, 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/30/2013, 2:19 am

^ that's episode 3 dear
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/30/2013, 3:18 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 21 Tumblr_msbd9wTqX41r4ezfzo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 21 Tumblr_msbd9wTqX41r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/30/2013, 6:19 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 21 Tumblr_msbqul5zgh1s57bimo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/30/2013, 9:45 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 21 Tumblr_mscdc98BYZ1r34efro1_500

As she is a good friend of Chris's, and he is the one that is usually wearing tight clothes as Kurt...
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/30/2013, 9:50 am

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 21 Tumblr_mscdc98BYZ1r34efro1_500

As she is a good friend of Chris's, and he is the one that is usually wearing tight clothes as Kurt...
ptdr 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/30/2013, 9:59 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 21 Tumblr_mscdc98BYZ1r34efro1_500

ptdr 
And Chris complains about his costumes, so who else would be?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/30/2013, 11:51 am

Also I believe she's referring to Chris, and I just can say poor boy lol

Still I wanna a pic of this moment.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/30/2013, 12:01 pm

brisallie wrote:

Could be it a Diner Waiter uniform?  Maybe the Black outifits shown in this photo...

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 21 Tumblr_mscmehcaPj1r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/30/2013, 12:04 pm

brisallie wrote:

See how fun it is to be on TV? All that joy at 3 AM! Razz 

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next