Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 Empty Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Ranwing 10/19/2012, 3:23 pm

CloveGlee wrote:Why are people upset that Kurt will find a new life for himself without Blaine in New York? Is that not what we wanted?

I have no issues at all with Rachel and Kurt staying in NY. That is where their life is now. I just find it odd that they're going to Lima to see/help with the musical but not for Thanksgiving to see their families. But... it's Glee.

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Adamina 10/19/2012, 3:34 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 Kurtscissorsisters_zps8d6d3625

I love his smile wub
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/19/2012, 3:40 pm

Adamina wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 Kurtscissorsisters_zps8d6d3625

I love his smile wub

Ok I'll look stupid.
But who is this guy? Embarassed
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 10/19/2012, 3:45 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:

Ok I'll look stupid.

I have no idea either blinkk
but it looks like he's going to be one of Kurt's Vogue colleagues.
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/19/2012, 3:50 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:Ok I'll look stupid.
Just a Vogue extra for the Kiki party in Hummelberry's loft. fanny2
(And I hope he's not a love interest for Kurt. Mad )
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 10/19/2012, 3:56 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

I highly doubt it, unless it's just for a bit of flirting during the party. His Twitter says that he's a dancer and choreographer, so he's probably just there to dance for the song.
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/19/2012, 4:24 pm

Adamina wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

I highly doubt it, unless it's just for a bit of flirting during the party. His Twitter says that he's a dancer and choreographer, so he's probably just there to dance for the song.

That was an interesting notion for a while. blinkk The guy looks a bit too edgy for my tastes, each to their own though. But I do fear that Kurt will not be given conventionally considered handsome pursuer ie. the Ryan Murphy ideal of handsome. (Prove me wrong Glee makers!)

Glee is all about superficial but then again I'm quite happy that Kurt is mainly the sole exception and he has been taken seriously/given seriously interesting plotlines.

I like unconventional men but sometimes I wish that...I don't know, that Kurt would be considered a viable option for the uber-popular, body worshipping men, because he woud be in reality. (Am I contradicting myself? Wink )He may not attract the extra masculine lovers out there but a stylish, lean, fit and beautiful Kurt would have admireres of all kinds in NY. Actually in anywhere where there are more than fair share of gay men wandering around.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/19/2012, 5:23 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Just a Vogue extra for the Kiki party in Hummelberry's loft. fanny2

No, no, no, no.... he is most certainly not good enough for our boy. Kurt deserves something much prettier than that. Don't mind him flirting and showing admiration for Kurt, but Kurt is way out of his league.

Was thinking about how odd it is that all the other ND graduates are in Lima for Thanksiving while Kurt and Rachel are in NY and something struck me... the songs that the graduates are singing are about coming home. The problem is that for Kurt and Rachel, Lima isn't home. It never really was. These were the two that just didn't fit in. Who's dreams were far bigger than Lima could contain. Their parents and families might live there, but it's never going to be home for them. So by staying in NYC, Kurt and Rachel are already home.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/19/2012, 7:49 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Was thinking about how odd it is that all the other ND graduates are in Lima for Thanksiving while Kurt and Rachel are in NY and something struck me... the songs that the graduates are singing are about coming home. The problem is that for Kurt and Rachel, Lima isn't home. It never really was. These were the two that just didn't fit in. Who's dreams were far bigger than Lima could contain. Their parents and families might live there, but it's never going to be home for them. So by staying in NYC, Kurt and Rachel are already home.

Excellent, excellent, excellent point, Ranwing. Kurt and Rachel are over Lima. The others still need it, but Kurt and Rachel are off to bigger and brighter things!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 10/19/2012, 10:03 pm

OMGOMGOMG!!!Did you guys see this new Glee preview??Kurt is singing in one of the Grease songs!!I was NOT expecting that!!! bounce

Last edited by tanita_mors on 10/20/2012, 8:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : embeding the video)
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/19/2012, 10:10 pm

That was a very brief flash, but that is Kurt for sure, and he is looking great. Finally!! Kurt gets to sing in a musical, even if we likely don't get to hear his voice, we get to see him in a leather jacket. Very fine.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 10/19/2012, 10:17 pm

Divalicious wrote:That was a very brief flash, but that is Kurt for sure, and he is looking great. Finally!! Kurt gets to sing in a musical, even if we likely don't get to hear his voice, we get to see him in a leather jacket. Very fine.

Oh yeah. wub

But isn't it a bit weird though that he'd be in that musical they're doing at McKinley?Why would he be in it?
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/19/2012, 10:29 pm

^And why would Kurt want to sing and dance so close to Blaine after all that's happened? blinkk

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 Tumblr_mc62o3e3681qgghb8o1_500

Is it only me, or is Kurt clearly not happy doing this and Blaine is all oblivious again? (Or better: is this Chris acting how Kurt should feel at that moment, and Darren is oblivious as always?)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/19/2012, 10:35 pm

tamara04 wrote:
Divalicious wrote:That was a very brief flash, but that is Kurt for sure, and he is looking great. Finally!! Kurt gets to sing in a musical, even if we likely don't get to hear his voice, we get to see him in a leather jacket. Very fine.

Oh yeah. wub

But isn't it a bit weird though that he'd be in that musical they're doing at McKinley?Why would he be in it?

Two possibilities:
  • Is it a dream

• Finn ask for help from Kurt, Santana, Rachel and the others to make a demonstration for young learn something

Because in another promo we saw Rachel in the public
saispa

I just know that when I saw the promo ... Shocked blinkk humhum WTH?

Last edited by MissSoniaPP on 10/19/2012, 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/19/2012, 10:38 pm

Okay, at first I got this small sudden surge of excitement when I saw Kurt as one of the boys (t-birds) and actually a part of the musical, then it went away as soon as it came.

Why in the world would Kurt be in such close proximity with Blaine?, singing and dancing with him?, after Blaine cheated on him and their breakup?, so soon?. blinkk . Second of all, it's the part of the last song of Grease, which every single character sings together in a chorus, so he probably won't even be singing any solo lines, just be a part of the chorus.

P.S - If he's a part of the T-Birds, considering he's wearing the jacket, then why isn't he in the main T-Birds song, Greased Lightning?!. Those of you who've seen Grease, you all know what I'm talking about.

But my main concern is Kurt singing and dancing with Blaine after everything's that happened, I mean, sorry to be a buzzkill, but honestly, that's just ridiculous.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/19/2012, 10:46 pm

sahhar wrote:Okay, at first I got this small sudden surge of excitement when I saw Kurt as one of the boys (t-birds) and actually a part of the musical, then it went away as soon as it came.

Why in the world would Kurt be in such close proximity with Blaine?, singing and dancing with him?, after Blaine cheated on him and their breakup?, so soon?. blinkk . Second of all, it's the part of the last song of Grease, which every single character sings together in a chorus, so he probably won't even be singing any solo lines, just be a part of the chorus.

P.S - If he's a part of the T-Birds, considering he's wearing the jacket, then why isn't he in the main T-Birds song, Greased Lightning?!. Those of you who've seen Grease, you all know what I'm talking about.

But my main concern is Kurt singing and dancing with Blaine after everything's that happened, I mean, sorry to be a buzzkill, but honestly, that's just ridiculous.
I agree, it's just plain stupid, and quite insensitive to Kurt's hurt and pain.
Really!?! :angry:

I think this is just the old gang either showing the newbies how it is done, or a fantasy scene at the end of the musical. But the graduates are not part of the actual musical performance at McKinley.
It really makes no sense at all. blinkk
It's just RIB shoe-horning the graduates into the mix to prevent the viewers from turning off the tv out of boredom. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/19/2012, 10:51 pm

Chris Colfer is HOT and will sing: are the only good things in promo Smile

Cassandra and Brody: We'll have developments in NY without Rachel and Kurt be present.

But Kurt can not have any story that does not involve Blaine and Rachel :angry: Evil or Very Mad

PS: I had to look up the name of the character of Dean. His character is very relevant to me, that I do not even know the name sifflou

Last edited by MissSoniaPP on 10/19/2012, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/19/2012, 10:55 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
sahhar wrote:Okay, at first I got this small sudden surge of excitement when I saw Kurt as one of the boys (t-birds) and actually a part of the musical, then it went away as soon as it came.

I think this is just the old gang either showing the newbies how it is done, or a fantasy scene at the end of the musical. But the graduates are not part of the actual musical performance at McKinley.
It's just RIB shoe-horning the graduates into the mix to prevent the viewers from turning off the tv out of boredom. Rolling Eyes

I agree. It's terribly insensitive to what Kurt's been through, and RIB's way of (no offense to any Klainers here) a way to appeal to the Klainers and do some damage control, and judging by the reaction on Tumblr, it's worked.

Grease is the movie musical that I've most the watched in my life. I know every scene, song, dialogue, character by heart. If Kurt isn't singing in other T-bird numbers, like Greased Lightning, then he's just there as an extra in the last number of the play. In the last song only Danny and Sandy sing, while the rest sing in a chorus, so sorry again to be a buzzkill, but I still don't think Kurt is singing or playing anything of importance in the musical. This is just RIB's way of getting people interested in watching the episode by shoehorning every graduate into the last song of Grease as extras, while Marley, Jake and Ryder do all the main singing.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/19/2012, 11:13 pm

sahhar wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

I agree. It's terribly insensitive to what Kurt's been through, and RIB's way of (no offense to any Klainers here) a way to appeal to the Klainers and do some damage control, and judging by the reaction on Tumblr, it's worked.

Grease is the movie musical that I've most the watched in my life. I know every scene, song, dialogue, character by heart. If Kurt isn't singing in other T-bird numbers, like Greased Lightning, then he's just there as an extra in the last number of the play. In the last song only Danny and Sandy sing, while the rest sing in a chorus, so sorry again to be a buzzkill, but I still don't think Kurt is singing or playing anything of importance in the musical. This is just RIB's way of getting people interested in watching the episode by shoehorning every graduate into the last song of Grease as extras, while Marley, Jake and Ryder do all the main singing.

Well, on the plus side, Kurt is showing that he is a pro as a performer and no matter how he might feel about his costar, he's able to put on a performance. Will bode well when he starts working as a professional actor and he's able to tune out the douchebags he'll inevitably have to work with.

He's obviously not even looking at Blaine, and probably thinking of ways that he can knee his ex right in the family jewels and make it look like part of the choreography. But he does look awfully pretty with his hair done up and in the leather jacket. Yes Blaine... take a good look. This is what you cheated on. Idiot.

Kurt is so out of his league, it's not funny. He needs to get that pert little backside back to NY and find himself a quality man who doesn't dress like he's waiting for shuffleboard to begin at the nursing home.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/19/2012, 11:23 pm

Ranwing wrote:
sahhar wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Why in the world would Kurt be in such close proximity with Blaine?, singing and dancing with him?, after Blaine cheated on him and their breakup?, so soon?. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 4029858209 . Second of all, it's the part of the last song of Grease, which every single character sings together in a chorus, so he probably won't even be singing any solo lines, just be a part of the chorus.

Really!?! Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 3181402168

It really makes no sense at all. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 4029858209

Well, on the plus side, Kurt is showing that he is a pro as a performer and no matter how he might feel about his costar, he's able to put on a performance. Will bode well when he starts working as a professional actor and he's able to tune out the douchebags he'll inevitably have to work with.

He's obviously not even looking at Blaine, and probably thinking of ways that he can knee his ex right in the family jewels and make it look like part of the choreography. But he does look awfully pretty with his hair done up and in the leather jacket. Yes Blaine... take a good look. This is what you cheated on. Idiot.

Kurt is so out of his league, it's not funny. He needs to get that pert little backside back to NY and find himself a quality man who doesn't dress like he's waiting for shuffleboard to begin at the nursing home.

Oh, you are so right with that last paragraph. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 2641883990

Kurt is by far too good for Blaine, Kurt is well out of his league.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/19/2012, 11:27 pm

Lol, the Klainers are losing their sh*t on tumblr over this. moque

Oh Ryan Murphy, you are the biggest troll ever.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/19/2012, 11:28 pm

Guys, we're overlooking something really critical here. We're going to have Kurt in leather! Hot Kurt Hummel in leather.

Let the sex riots begin! panik bounce hiphopa
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/19/2012, 11:32 pm

^Always look on the bright side of life, right? Smile

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 Tumblr_lkaovp3tjg1qfo4z5

(Wow, we're pathetic, lol.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/19/2012, 11:34 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Always look on the bright side of life, right? Smile

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 Tumblr_lkaovp3tjg1qfo4z5

(Wow, we're pathetic, lol.)

Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/19/2012, 11:35 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Lol, the Klainers are losing their sh*t on tumblr over this. moque

Oh Ryan Murphy, you are the biggest troll ever.

thumnup

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next