Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

+26
Delight
bayth
Kurt Hummel
ladydianab
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
SippyCupofLuv
ChrisColferFan1
Georgette888
brisallie
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
sheny
arina
fantastica
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
opals
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
30 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  AnneNeville 8/29/2013, 1:22 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Wow. Yet another a) male, b) good looking, and c) talented singer. Time to replace Finn. He will most likely start dating Finn. Glee is so amazing representing the underdogs. I am always astonished /sarcasm - very, very heavy sarcasm.

Lol about the song spoilers. That cracks me up.
I long to hear about them casting for a plain, nerdy, very talented singer/actor who has little-to-no interest in romance or a career in performing. Or a female athlete who isn't a cheerleader (I'm glad that Lauren, at least, was a great wrestler, but that was treated like a joke . . .).

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  Buenos 8/29/2013, 1:23 pm

One of the GOBR people on twitter per the Demi "rewrite" buzz:

Camilia Rivera ‏@rivergronly 10h
@GiParise is Demi's role being rewritten?
giovanna ‏@GiParise 10h
@rivergronly why?

Camilia Rivera ‏@rivergronly 9h
@GiParise According to E! news theres rumours going around that its being rewritten.
giovanna ‏@GiParise 9h
@rivergronly well, i dont know anything about that
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/29/2013, 1:37 pm

AnneNeville wrote:I long to hear about them casting for a plain, nerdy, very talented singer/actor who has little-to-no interest in romance or a career in performing. Or a female athlete who isn't a cheerleader (I'm glad that Lauren, at least, was a great wrestler, but that was treated like a joke . . .).
I long for the days, where they actually tried to represent outcasts and not pretty, popular kids who pretend to be lonely, but have zillions of friends, date non-stop and are obviously attractive.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/29/2013, 1:39 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:I long to hear about them casting for a plain, nerdy, very talented singer/actor who has little-to-no interest in romance or a career in performing. Or a female athlete who isn't a cheerleader (I'm glad that Lauren, at least, was a great wrestler, but that was treated like a joke . . .).
I long for the days, where they actually tried to represent outcasts and not pretty, popular kids who pretend to be lonely, but have zillions of friends, date non-stop and are obviously attractive.
I thought the idea for Marley was great . . . but they didn't maintain her outsider status and threw her mom under the bus.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/29/2013, 1:44 pm

AnneNeville wrote:I thought the idea for Marley was great . . . but they didn't maintain her outsider status and threw her mom under the bus.
But they cast a pretty, talented girl. I mourn the days they actually cast women who looked unconventionally pretty, but most certainly didn't represent the desired norm. Had had her in a love triangle with HS bad boy and star quarterback, which obviously is very realistic for the mousy outsider girl (aka: they totally copied Twilight). Also it bothers me that she is a push-over and yet another girl who gets treated like dirt, but forgives her abuser in an instant when they apologize. I want to see a shy, introverted girl who stands up for herself. Sometimes (always) Glee bothers me how they see and represent the world.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/29/2013, 1:49 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:I thought the idea for Marley was great . . . but they didn't maintain her outsider status and threw her mom under the bus.
But they cast a pretty, talented girl. I mourn the days they actually cast women who looked unconventionally pretty, but most certainly didn't represent the desired norm. Had had her in a love triangle with HS bad boy and star quarterback, which obviously is very realistic for the mousy outsider girl (aka: they totally copied Twilight). Also it bothers me that she is a push-over and yet another girl who gets treated like dirt, but forgives her abuser in an instant when they apologize. I want to see a shy, introverted girl who stands up for herself. Sometimes (always) Glee bothers me how they see and represent the world.
That's why I said they didn't maintain her outsider status. The love triangle was silly and happened too fast. As for Melissa being pretty--really, all the regular actors on Glee are very pretty and always have been. It's probably unrealistic to think they'd cast someone as a regular who is actually outside the norm.

Melissa has a look that could have been portrayed as "plain" if they'd chosen to do so.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/29/2013, 1:51 pm

Ditto.

They really tried to set her up last year to be the new heroine of Glee, yet so far there's been no spoilers for her this season. It's like her and Jake faded into the background by the end of the year as far as leading characters. Other than being in a contrived triangle with Jake/Ryder (and that insanely stupid eating disorder the show had to discard) there was zero cliffhangers involving Marley.

What storylines are there with her at this point? She's the impossibly pretty ingenue who is poor, has an oversized mother and has two boys pining over her and writes winning songs to get them to Nationals. She no doubt will sing at Nationals and they will win with her as a Junior. I laugh when people say Rachel is a special snowflake, so far Marley is the Queen of the snowdrift. coool 

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/29/2013, 1:59 pm

TV Guide - First Look - Glee 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 20 Tumblr_msax8gDAqy1stpcodo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/29/2013, 2:01 pm

sheny wrote:TV Guide - First Look - Glee 

I mean seriously, at this point can we drop the pretense that they are NOT going to air the kiss or that Klaine doesn't reconcile? coool 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/29/2013, 2:04 pm

Tribute:

No further proof than someone is not in the Tribute episode.

Dianna in NY's SOHO district:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 20 Tumblr_msawngwoUU1r4ezfzo1_500
Sorry but this isn't even a spoiler, she's in public in New York City while Glee is filming...Razz

Last edited by Buenos on 8/29/2013, 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/29/2013, 2:05 pm

::eye-roll::

Well, the PR is working, anyway. And @gleecrisscolfer is still gone--vanished as quickly as she appeared.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/29/2013, 2:07 pm

AnneNeville wrote:That's why I said they didn't maintain her outsider status. The love triangle was silly and happened too fast. As for Melissa being pretty--really, all the regular actors on Glee are very pretty and always have been. It's probably unrealistic to think they'd cast someone as a regular who is actually outside the norm.

Melissa has a look that could have been portrayed as "plain" if they'd chosen to do so.
Jenna, Amber, Ashley and even to an extend Lea are all unconventionally beautiful, but they most certainly don't represent the norm of beauty according to Hollywood. Dianna and Naya do represent it, so there was a variety. So, in S1 they actually cast people who fit their characters. But since S2, they very obviously cast conventionally beautiful people and try to present them as outcasts with no merit whatsoever, except because RIB tell us so.

I still believe Ryan read Twilight one day, got lazy, and just copied the entire storyline. The similarities are just too obvious Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/29/2013, 2:09 pm

AnneNeville wrote:

::eye-roll::

Well, the PR is working, anyway. And @gleecrisscolfer is still gone--vanished as quickly as she appeared.
Sometimes, I still wonder if I am delusional, and belong to a very minor part of the fandom not liking Klaine. Looking at the PR, it really gives that impression as so far FOX only tried to target Blarren/Klaine fans. However, I believe it will bite them in the butt. It is never good to ignore the entire fandom, expect for one character.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/29/2013, 2:19 pm

Buenos wrote:Tribute:

No further proof than someone is not in the Tribute episode.

Dianna in NY's SOHO district:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 20 Tumblr_msawngwoUU1r4ezfzo1_500
Sorry but this isn't even a spoiler, she's in public in New York City while Glee is filming...Razz
Seeing this picture, first I noticed she's very blonde and second, is seems she doesn't care about Glee anymore. Not at all.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/29/2013, 2:22 pm

Jeez, Dianna is so beautiful with and without make-up. I cannot deny to be incredible jealous.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/29/2013, 2:23 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
Melissa /Marley to me now that Quinn is off Glee is  the most 'conventionally' pretty girl on the show.  (For my taste, Santana and Rachel are more attractive).   She's the prettiest, thinnest  girl in  the ND choir  (IMO Kitty doesn't hold a candle to her) so her whole "woe is me" insecure shtick would need a good actress  to pull it off.  (Just like Lea  pulled off making Rachel more unattractive in Season 1 than Lea is) Unfortunately, Melissa is not that good or compelling an actress.  I just think  why is that pretty girl whining all the time?   Once again, the writers.  Her character is a weird hodge podge.

In the case of Dianna Agron/Quinn her looks were an asset for her character. Quinn was suppose to be an entitled bitch and with the way Dianna Agron looked so gorgeous, it only helped the characterization.

Last edited by Buenos on 8/29/2013, 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/29/2013, 2:28 pm

This TV Guide piece looks like it's written straight out of PR dept. pen, and the line "boys may finally be working it out" makes me so angry. Blaine needs to sort his s*** out. I think they are seriously making it look like Kurt has been holding distance out of spite and should automatically just sort things out.

They are seriously going to ride with the Klaine train without actually trying to do anything with it aren't they?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/29/2013, 2:30 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Jeez, Dianna is so beautiful with and without make-up. I cannot deny to be incredible jealous.
Without sounding horrible, who is the guy? He looks like a hobbit next to Dianna and she is not that tall. Unless she's standing on a curb or something else.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/29/2013, 2:30 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:They are seriously going to ride with the Klaine train without actually trying to do anything with it aren't they?
Bingo. We have winner! Razz 

All kidding aside, I just want to hear some spoilers about Kurt SL's in New York. The eternal optimist in me thinks they are coming.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/29/2013, 2:32 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:This TV Guide piece looks like it's written straight out of PR dept. pen, and the line "boys may finally be working it out" makes me so angry. Blaine needs to sort his s*** out. I think they are seriously making it look like Kurt has been holding distance out of spite and should automatically just sort things out.

They are seriously going to ride with the Klaine train without actually trying to do anything with it aren't they?
Most likely it *is* straight out of the PR department--a press release that went along with the images.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/29/2013, 2:37 pm

Buenos wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
Melissa /Marley to me now that Quinn is off Glee is  the most 'conventionally' pretty girl on the show.  (For my taste, Santana and Rachel are more attractive).   She's the prettiest, thinnest  girl in  the ND choir  (IMO Kitty doesn't hold a candle to her) so her whole "woe is me" insecure shtick would need a good actress  to pull it off.  (Just like Lea  pulled off making Rachel more unattractive in Season 1 than Lea is) Unfortunately, Melissa is not that good or compelling an actress.  I just think  why is that pretty girl whining all the time?   Once again, the writers.  Her character is a weird hodge podge.

In the case of Dianna Agron/Quinn her looks were an asset for her character.  Quinn was suppose to be an entitled bitch and with the way Dianna Agron looked  so gorgeous, it only helped the characterization.  
You quoted me wrongly! I didn't say that! :angry: fanny2  I totally agree with everything you say. I also don't see Melissa as plain. She is the typical very pretty girl next girl, an image many desire.

It also bothers me that she is supposed to be poor, still always wears the same clothes and they are all actually very expensive. I'd love to see her actually regularly wearing the same clothe just with different combinations. At least, it would give some credibility.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/29/2013, 2:42 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

In the case of Dianna Agron/Quinn her looks were an asset for her character.  Quinn was suppose to be an entitled bitch and with the way Dianna Agron looked  so gorgeous, it only helped the characterization.  
You quoted me wrongly! I didn't say that! :angry: fanny2  I totally agree with everything you say. I also don't see Melissa as plain. She is the typical very pretty girl next girl, an image many desire.

It also bothers me that she is supposed to be poor, still always wears the same clothes and they are all actually very expensive. I'd love to see her actually regularly wearing the same clothe just with different combinations. At least, it would give some credibility.
Yeah, that was my quote. :-)

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/29/2013, 2:51 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

What is wrong with me today? So many typos! I mean *different* clothes.

@Anne: Ahh, so I disagree with you for once whis 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/29/2013, 3:01 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

What is wrong with me today? So many typos! I mean *different* clothes.

@Anne: Ahh, so I disagree with you for once whis 
Yes, I guess so! No matter. I think that I'm in the minority about Marley. I don't think Melissa is plain at all, but I still do think that she, more than others in the cast, could be made "Hollywood plain."

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/29/2013, 3:04 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Yes, I guess so! No matter. I think that I'm in the minority about Marley. I don't think Melissa is plain at all, but I still do think that she, more than others in the cast, could be made "Hollywood plain."
Yeah, for HW standards that is actually a bit true. But for an average HS, something Glee tries to represent, I think she is very beautiful. I think people can rely to her, because she is pretty on an average level. I can see meeting someone like her, while Dianna for instance, almost looks otherworldly.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next