Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

+26
Delight
bayth
Kurt Hummel
ladydianab
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
SippyCupofLuv
ChrisColferFan1
Georgette888
brisallie
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
sheny
arina
fantastica
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
opals
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
30 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  Buenos 9/10/2013, 6:49 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/456737/glee-spoiler-photo-does-rachel-get-the-role-in-funny-girl-find-out?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-kristin&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin&dlvrit=51396

Hello, gorgeous!

With the season five premiere of Glee just a few weeks away (All together now: Squee!) we've been overly obsessing about one of the biggest cliffhangers the Fox musical left us with last May: Does Rachel (Lea Michele) land the lead role in the Broadway revival of Funny Girl?!

She may only be a freshman at NYADA, but every Gleek knows that Rachel Berry has more talent in her little pinky then most of us do in our entire Lima-loving bodies. To get us even more excited for Rachel's possible dream job, Ryan Murphy tweeted a photo today of our Funny Girl hopeful on the corner of 44th street in New York City standing underneath the bright lights of Broadway—and looking absolutely adorable!

Adding to the Broadway buzz, Lea Michele also took to twitter this morning with an Instagramed version of Murphy's photo paired with the hashtag-filled caption: "#GleeinNYC #FunnyGirl #Broadway."

We all know that there are plenty of changes and challenges headed for Rachel this season, so hopefully this means that her Broadway-bound dreams have finally come true. We're also hoping to see Rachel running her iconic Fanny Brice lines while working at her new job as a waitress alongside Santana (Naya Rivera) and Dani, played by guest star Demi Lovato.

To make us smile even more, Playbill.com is reporting that Bob Boyett, who owns the rights to Funny Girl, is hoping to produce a real-life Broadway revival of the classic musical made famous by the one-and-only Barbra Streisand. And guess who Boyett is hoping will fill Fanny Brice's iconic roller-skates? That's right, the Glee star herself Miss Lea Michele! We're currently crossing our fingers and toes to make sure this miracle happens.

Don't miss the season five premiere of Glee Thursday, Sept. 26 at 9 p.m. on Fox!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  Glorfindel 9/10/2013, 6:54 pm

Buenos wrote:I'm guessing everyone is on at least a 2 week break.
I wonder what Chris will do during those 2 weeks.

- Write another script or book?
- Work on one of his movies to come?
- Have dinner with interesting Hollywood people to do some networking?
- Holiday?
- Disneyland?
- Pool party (with shirtless pics this time)? Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 40 Ab-praying
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 9/10/2013, 8:41 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Buenos wrote:I'm guessing everyone is on at least a 2 week break.
I wonder what Chris will do during those 2 weeks.

- Write another script or book?
- Work on one of his movies to come?
- Have dinner with interesting Hollywood people to do some networking?
- Holiday?
- Disneyland?
- Pool party (with shirtless pics this time)? Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 40 Ab-praying
- Bake cookies to bring over with Will to Oliver's house. Wink

.... and all of the above is just Day 1! ptdr 

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/10/2013, 9:29 pm

I am taking his latest article as him just venting. Which I can't blame him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/10/2013, 9:39 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I am taking his latest article as him just venting. Which I can't blame him.
I can't blame him either. In my opinion he has every right too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/11/2013, 12:35 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 40 Tumblr_msxwu95Slo1ql1znmo2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 40 Tumblr_msxwu95Slo1ql1znmo1_1280
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/11/2013, 12:35 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 40 Tumblr_msxuazI9uW1rojy6eo1_r1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 40 Tumblr_msxuazI9uW1rojy6eo2_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/11/2013, 4:24 am

Only two weeks break? Aren't they returning after Christmas? Why start shooting in time? Isn't Glee all about last minute decisions and plot changes?

Or perhaps it's just the Lima side that gets to work. Oh but didn't someone tweet that Lambert was going to be on set at Sebtember? And he's in NY side. Or has that been confirmed by an actual source?

This looks so messy...I just hope they have actually paid attention on how to write this show without Finn and not just crudley replace one character over another. Too much to hope and ask for. We all know who's going to be both the new Rachel and new Finn.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/11/2013, 4:29 am

I am sincerely convinced they plotted the first three episodes, created one or two characters for the episodes (Adam and Demi) after that and otherwise have no idea yet what to do with the rest of the episodes. They probably just create the plotlines now. I just hope the band and nemesis storyline has some merit. I believe they thought about it, as Chris doesn't lie and was probably excited about the possibilities, but as this is Glee and they scratch ideas within seconds, I am cautious.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/11/2013, 5:50 am

It's RIB that lie, not Chris. I didn't word it correctly because I was tired.

Chris has been known to be honest when it comes to Glee. I should have said I think he has been lied to
when it comes to Kurt joining a band and Adam character being his nemesis.

I don't trust these writers at all. dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/11/2013, 6:01 am

ColferInspired wrote:It's RIB that lie, not Chris. I didn't word it correctly because I was tired.

Chris has been known to be honest when it comes to Glee. I should have said I think he has been lied to

Oh, I never accused you. I can even imagine Chris named the plotline on purpose because he wants it to happen. It was just a rant once again about RIB and how they plan their trainwreck of TV show fanny2 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/11/2013, 6:14 am

Isn't it funny that almost entire Glee fandom, whatever characters they like, can agree upon the fact that RIB+ and Fox are terrible liars and frauds at what they do nowdays. Has any other TV show ever had such clear dispise and distrust for the makers of a TV show?

Either these people just don't care about their lack of respect in fandom, or in their omnipotent minds they are universally loved throughout gleeks. It's good to know that if you manage to get a x amount of followers for a certain period of time you don't have to worry about quality or sanity in Fox. They just continue to fund your crazy excursions.

Question for those who actually watched Glee in telly last year (if such persons excists): were there the normal amount of advertizements in the commercial breaks or couple of big sponsors that you noticed? I just don't understand how the ad sellers at Fox can sell any ads for Glee since it's reputation is already bad and the viewer ratings are on decline.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/11/2013, 6:21 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:It's RIB that lie, not Chris. I didn't word it correctly because I was tired.

Oh, I never accused you. I can even imagine Chris named the plotline on purpose because he wants it to happen. It was just a rant once again about RIB and how they plan their trainwreck of TV show fanny2 
I have no idea what they are doing with the show.

I hope we hear about Chris and the announcements soon just to give us a good distraction from this trainwreck of a show.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/11/2013, 6:45 am

I find it also interesting how many sincerely hate the show but only watch for one character. Not just Kurt fans, but also for other characters. It speaks volumes that Glee isn't about show choir, but actually about its characters and their actors.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/11/2013, 8:50 am

Buenos wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Who is Ioan Gruffud  and why is everyone freaking out?! I just imdb'ed him and still have no idea unsure
Woman download and watch "Horatio Hornblower"!  It sounds dirtier than it is, since it's about a British naval officer during the Napoleonic wars. Based on a series of books by the English writer Forster(sp). Wonderful Series (98-03) with the handsome and sexy Ioan.wub   
I read the whole Hornblower series shortly before the TV series came out and I ended up watching the whole TV series (this as years ago). Yes, Ioan Gruffudd was great in it.

For those who love the Hornblower books, I suggest reading David Feintuch's Seafort saga. It's a little bit like Hornblower in space, with aliens thrown in. Like Hornblower, the protagonist of the Seafort saga has what I call a personality flaw that makes it difficult for people to become close or even friendly with him. However, he still commands loyalty and respect from his men because he overcomes obstacles and wins against terrible odds.

Lottie2303 wrote:I find it also interesting how many sincerely hate the show but only watch for one character. Not just Kurt fans, but also for other characters. It speaks volumes that Glee isn't about show choir, but actually about its characters and their actors.
For those of us who are only watching Glee for Kurt, how many of us are only watching Kurt for Chris, I wonder?

Nowadays, I feel that I'm watching Kurt only because of Chris. I love Kurt, I really do; but I've reached a point in my apathy towards Glee that I find it a struggle to get enthusistic about even the Kurt parts. If it's going to be never-ending Klaine drama and Kurt being Rachel's BFF and loyal sidekick, with his character being entirely devoted to supporting other characters with no story of his own that matters (e.g. 2-3 episodes of Vogue and nothing, 2-3 episodes of Kadam and nothing), then there's hardly anything to get excited about. Oh wait, that's not true. If we're lucky we may get one or even two solos for Kurt the entire season, so that's something to look forward to.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/11/2013, 9:05 am

I watch for Chris. I love Kurt and it makes me so very sad how I started losing hope for him. I grudgingly accepted he is the sidekick character who only exists to prop Blaine and Rachel. I know his main storyline will never be to be an individual character, NYADA and his career. His main storyarc will be as Blaines boyfriend and eventual husband. If it wouldn't be for Chris, I'd give up on Kurt. It pains so very much how his character gets dismissed, neglected and unappreciated with no intention to ever have him win anything big. But overall, my hope for Kurt as character is minimal. It is Chris who manages to use little scenes and still shine very bright.

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=519

Last edited by Lottie2303 on 9/11/2013, 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40