Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

+26
Delight
bayth
Kurt Hummel
ladydianab
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
SippyCupofLuv
ChrisColferFan1
Georgette888
brisallie
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
sheny
arina
fantastica
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
opals
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
30 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  brisallie 8/26/2013, 12:01 pm

Foremost, they shouldn't have shot the kiss if they're gonna cut it. I'm not saying this because I actually want to see the kiss, but because isn't the first time that is rumoured Chris and Darren have shot kiss scenes and then were left out of the actual episode. And even though he's a professional, probably Chris is tired of doing those scenes, or as I read once "to sacrifice", for nothing.

Also I don't want the whole scene to be cut, because I'm in this point that I'm eager for any Kurt performance, because are so rare. Is sad to feel like this :(
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  Glorfindel 8/26/2013, 12:33 pm

^I also hope the performance won't be cut (and I actually don't think it will).

Lottie2303 wrote:Yes, but filming costs a lot of money, time and work. Why film it when the purpose to never even air it? That is just in my opinion to much effort for a PR approach. I guess either FOX doesn't want to air the kiss and will blame it on time limitations, or the kiss isn't actually cut. It is only one of those two options.
Yeah, I thought that too.
My theory only stands if Fox wanted to air the kiss, but decided not to after the kiss got leaked. But as they obviously leaked it themselves, it makes no sense to then cut it.

Another theory (if the kiss gets cut): maybe RIB purposely leaked the kiss so Fox would be in trouble with the fandom and the media when they decided to censor the kiss by cutting it?

Lottie2303 wrote:I also don't want to see it, but in case Kurt and Blaine reunite, they quite frankly have too kiss. I totally believe Glee would manage to let them hug it out, but it would be so incredible ridiculous, it wouldn't even be funny anymore.
If they would let Klaine hug at their reunion it would be so obvious an omission that Glee/Fox would be exposed as the hypocrites they are (Glee pretending to be so LGBTQ forward and all), and they'd be the laughing stock of Hollywood.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/26/2013, 12:36 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^That's possible, and it was even my first assumption (thinking they would film a hug too and air that, just like they did in the first episode of both season 3 and 4).
But this kiss has been spoiled so much that a lot of people know about it. RIB/Fox would get such a big backlash if they didn't air it (either by cutting it or by replacing it with a hug).

The only way they could justify it is by cutting the Klaine duet completely, and then blame it on 'too much footage to put in 40 minutes so a song had to be cut' (it wouldn't be the first time).
But that would only work if the scene of the Klaine duet has no significance at all in the canon (so not being the moment that Klaine reunites). Now that might even work, but if so, it means that the Klainers were really trolled by Glee filming the scene in a way that suggests a Klaine reunion.
Hmmm tbh, I wouldn't put that past RIB/Fox either. humhum
No :( they can't cut the entire scene. Cutting the scene means cutting the duet and I don't want that Chris sound amazing. It's painful enough that he doesn't have any solos cutting one of his two duets will be awful.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/26/2013, 12:38 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 12 Tumblr_ms58smWDub1r4ezfzo1_1280

ubydelist Glee’s New York scenes will be filmed here. I walked here. #Glee #season5 #Paramount #set

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/26/2013, 1:56 pm

Glee films scenes and musical numbers all the time that for whatever reason don't get aired.

Off the top of my head I can think of the Klaine box scene, Santana singing "Santa Baby", Sebastian and the Warblers singing "I want you back", Rachel and Jesse singing a song from the Chorus Line, a Brittany number, etc, etc.  Excerpts of some of those scenes were even shown on  the promotional trailers of upcoming episodes IIRC.

I don't think most studios would approve of shooting scenes and spending the expense on something to deliberately plan to not show it.

The GTGYIML is part of the promotional push for  Episode 1, including the kiss .  I would be very surprised if they cut it at this point, to be frank,  because Glee has so transparently leaked it to all the news agencies, even allowing HD studio photos of it to be released.  It's all part of their marketing.  If they do cut, I seriously doubt if it was planned to cut it all along.    

Loved the photo of the NY storefront facade being built for the NY part of Glee.  So looking forward to it, and I'm so happy that the construction of standing sets like that shows that Glee/NY is not going away.  It looks like an investment of $$$$ in NY and I'm glad for that.

I really like the idea of building up  the neighborhood where the NY character live, want to see Kurt get a bagel, and then go the dry cleaners and break out in song.  Razz

Last edited by Buenos on 8/26/2013, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/26/2013, 2:16 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 12 Tumblr_ms58smWDub1r4ezfzo1_1280

On the left side of the photo you can see clearly a "liquors" sign which would be consistent with this earlier spoiler from someone taking the Paramount tour.

A tour guide at Paramount told tourists today that New York sets currently being built are for Glee. These sets included a fashion boutique, hardware store, liquor store, bike shop, and a toy store.

Last edited by Buenos on 8/26/2013, 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/26/2013, 2:40 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 12 Tumblr_ms568s3fJ11r42bkpo1_500

Amber Patrice Riley ‏@MsAmberPRiley 11h
Ok time to catch up on Devious Maids and get ready for an early call on #glee!

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 12 Tumblr_ms5fcs1akW1r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/26/2013, 4:16 pm

Buenos wrote:Loved the photo of the NY storefront facade being built for the NY part of Glee.  So looking forward to it, and I'm so happy that the construction of standing sets like that shows that Glee/NY is not going away.  It looks like an investment of $$$$ in NY and I'm glad for that.
This isn't build specifically for Glee.  Paramount has a small section equal to about two square city blocks designed to be New York.  The different shows and commercials can add props outside to make the site unique to their show.  So the building itself is part of the studio and it can be rented out for around $10,000-20,000 a day, and Glee probably put props on the front to make it unique for them.  Interior shots would probably be done on their soundstage, but Paramount also has buildings in the NY area that can be filled with stuff to make restaurants/cafes, stores, etc.

ETA: I have pictures of it from my tour of paramount that I can try to post tonight if I remember.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/26/2013, 4:24 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Buenos wrote:Loved the photo of the NY storefront facade being built for the NY part of Glee.  So looking forward to it, and I'm so happy that the construction of standing sets like that shows that Glee/NY is not going away.  It looks like an investment of $$$$ in NY and I'm glad for that.
This isn't build specifically for Glee.  Paramount has a small section equal to about two square city blocks designed to be New York.  The different shows and commercials can add props outside to make the site unique to their show.  So the building itself is part of the studio and it can be rented out for around $10,000-20,000 a day, and Glee probably put props on the front to make it unique for them.  Interior shots would probably be done on their soundstage, but Paramount also has buildings in the NY area that can be filled with stuff to make restaurants/cafes, stores, etc.

ETA:  I have pictures of it from my tour of paramount that I can try to post tonight if I remember.
I realize that the back lot  themselves with the street facade  is already existing , however they have been working on it  for Glee NY and it appears to me it won't be for one episode and out.   Of course it's anybody's guess at this point how extensively it will be used, for now I'd rather have some optimism that  it implies more NY.

AS long as Glee is on, I strongly doubt that either Kurt or Rachel would be off the show, nor NY discarded.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/26/2013, 4:30 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 12 Tumblr_ms5jlk8Luy1r4ezfzo1_500
Demi Lovato

demetria lovato ‏@ddlovato 14m
I can't believe I'm going back to acting but the best part about it is that I get to act/sing with some of my really great friends..
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/26/2013, 4:34 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 12 Tumblr_ms5jlk8Luy1r4ezfzo1_500
Demi Lovato

demetria lovato ‏@ddlovato 14m
I can't believe I'm going back to acting but the best part about it is that I get to act/sing with some of my really great friends..
Her and Lea are friends , from what I understand.    

I'm actually looking forward to her and Santana, TBH, It's about time Santana gets some sort of storyline.

It sure seems as if they are filming Episodes 2 and 3 in the next week, because Demi has a duet with Santana in Episode 2, and it appears they are also filming the tribute Episode 3.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/26/2013, 4:44 pm

Naya, Darren  and Adam on Glee at the VMA's all talked about Glee.  Darren and Naya said they are already filming the Tribute episode and Adam still hasn't seen a script.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4usbylRPr8

ETA: Naya calls it the "worst week ever" which shows how difficult for some it's going to be film this episode.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/26/2013, 5:09 pm

Matt Morrison on filming the Tribute and Demi's appearances on the show.

http://gleespoilers.tumblr.com/
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/26/2013, 7:15 pm

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/949564/naya-rivera-teases-upcoming-album-and-new-season-of-glee.jhtml#id=1713036

Naya says among other things ;

They are filming all 3 episode still...

Demi plays "My love interest."

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/26/2013, 7:49 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 12 Tumblr_ms5p64ecCA1s57bimo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/26/2013, 8:26 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 12 Tumblr_ms5pnhkoKk1r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/27/2013, 2:53 am

Ontd_Glee wrote:Casting Call for Two Small Dogs
18-60 YO - FEATURED EXTRA WORK

We are looking for a SAG or Non Union, Male or Female ages 18-60 who own two small dogs.

MUST have 2 dogs, MUST be smaller dogs and MUST be good with people.

Please state the breed of dogs in the notes of your submission.

Shoot/Start Date: Tuesday, August 27th
Can't get to the source but it appears to be a Glee casting call.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/27/2013, 10:33 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 12 Tumblr_ms5ycsi3rC1qc4ojbo1_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 12 SpacerKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 12 Tumblr_ms5ycsi3rC1qc4ojbo2_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 12 SpacerKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 12 Tumblr_ms5ycsi3rC1qc4ojbo3_1280

I'm not sure if the walking by of Matt and Mark is directly connected to the NYC streets shoot they are setting up.
But it's nice to know that Mark is on set: the tribute would be not the same without Puck.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/27/2013, 11:19 am

Other than Amber Riley's tweet the other day where she mentioned all the season one cast in the context of a Madonna song ("Like a prayer")from S1  she was re-reviewing, I'm not sure if there has actually been any sightings of Dianna Agron on the set.

If anyone won't be on the tribute episode from the old cast my educated guess is it would be Dianna, as her last appearance on Glee was back in 4.14 "I, Do". Hope she does appear.

Last edited by Buenos on 8/27/2013, 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/27/2013, 11:28 am

Didn't Dianna Agron give an interview where she said she isn't sure Quinn will return?! I guess that answers the question, as I also believe it was a recent interview.

I predict Dianna Agron threw a party when her contract ended. I cannot blame her.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/27/2013, 11:38 am

Well this answers the Dianna question:  it says who will and won't appear:

http://www.eonline.com/news/452564/glee-s-cory-monteith-tribute-brings-back-some-original-cast-members-find-out-who?cmpid=eonline-twitter&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories&dlvrit=48939

Cast appearing under spoiler:

spoiler of cast:
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/27/2013, 11:48 am

A Fox Promo of Episode 1 with Darren Criss:
among other things he  mentions Klaine, Coach Sue, Nationals, etc, etc. Nothing on NY.   Some quick cuts I'm assuming is S5 footage:

http://www.fox.com/glee/videos/45189187762/fox-fall-preview-glee

Among the gems:

Neither Sugar nor Joe are shown in the one ND choir room scene, naturally Ryder is magically back..
The Beatles is yet another Will Schuester board assignment, this time 2 week assignment fanny2 
Back to Back Nationals wins are discussed
Seriously, Coach Sue, now Principal  Sue is  trying to destroy Glee yet again? Rolling Eyes

There is one quick shot of Rachel in the loft, none of Kurt nor Santana

Last edited by Buenos on 8/27/2013, 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/27/2013, 12:06 pm

My speculation:
Tribute spoiler:
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/27/2013, 1:25 pm

Georgette888 wrote:What is the source for this rumour I keep seeing? Is it more stirred up hysteria? I never see a source and I am wary of tumblr rumours.
Georgette, There is a dream sequence that was tweeted :

Duane Mieliwocki ‏@DuaneMieliwocki 5m

I love working on dream sequences... So much fun stuff can happen.
So There is something though some are guessing it has to do with Episode 2 and the whole Carrie/Tina/Prom sequence, since that tweet was sent around the time of their shooting the Prom scenes.  (Even the title of the Episode "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds"...)

As far as Kurt/Blaine,  I believe  GOBR (or one of their people)  has stated emphatically that the Klaine kiss is "real" so the Duet to GTGYIML is not a dream sequence.   As far as AYNIL, it's stretching it beyond plausibility to say that it  is some sort of a dream sequence with all the choir clubs involved (why the hell would Kurt picture Sebastian and the Warblers in his fantasy of a serenade, or the deaf choir and Vocal Adrenaline for that matter).  It doesn't look as if a dream/fantasy is involved in either of the two Klaine scenes we have had spoiled.  IMO.

More than that, Chris Colfer has said the fans will be happy, and Chris is savvy enough to know that a fantasy sequence that is not "real" will not satisfy the Klainers out there.  It's more Chris' interview than anything that confirms to me some kind of Klaine reconciliation.  My own opinion is that they tentatively decide to start dating again, but there is no proposal nor engagement.  We'll see.

Last edited by Buenos on 8/27/2013, 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/27/2013, 1:29 pm

Oh, ok. Thanks. I did know about that tweet but the rumour re-surfaced today and I thought it had been debunked so wondered if there was something new. Tumblr being tumblr then.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next