Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

+26
Delight
bayth
Kurt Hummel
ladydianab
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
SippyCupofLuv
ChrisColferFan1
Georgette888
brisallie
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
sheny
arina
fantastica
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
opals
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
30 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  brisallie 8/30/2013, 12:07 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 22 Tumblr_mscdc98BYZ1r34efro1_500

As she is a good friend of Chris's, and he is the one that is usually wearing tight clothes as Kurt...
Also I believe she's referring to Chris, and I just can say poor boy lol

Still I wanna a pic of this moment.
See how fun it is to be on TV? All that joy at 3 AM! Razz 
Well I guess they need some fun to be awake at 3AM Razz 

On a side note, TV schedules are insane.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/30/2013, 4:11 pm

I just hope they don't ruin Burt by pushing Kurt to be engaged to Blaine. I don't want Kurt to be engaged to Blaine ,but if he must be I want it to be 100% Kurt's decision. Burt will be ruin for me if he pushes Kurt to say yes.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/30/2013, 4:24 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I just hope they don't ruin Burt by pushing Kurt to be engaged to Blaine. I don't want Kurt to be engaged to Blaine ,but if he must be I want it to be 100%  Kurt's decision.  Burt will be ruin for me if he pushes Kurt to say yes.
I agree. I wish they would let Burt be the great father we have all known and loved for four years and say, "Kick the cheating bastard to the curb, and don't look back. You're too good for him."
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/30/2013, 5:08 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 22 Tumblr_mscrhyoX2x1r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/30/2013, 5:53 pm

Make a wish! Glee star Samuel Larsen celebrates turning 22 at British-themed Hollywood club Hooray Henry's

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2405690/Glee-star-Samuel-Larsen-celebrates-turning-22-British-themed-Hollywood-club-Hooray-Henrys.html

Excerpt:

It is not known if Samuel will reprise his role in the new season of the series, however, one of the first people to wish him happy birthday on Twitter was new highly anticipated guest star Adam Lambert.

This season, of course, will be a tough after the death of star Cory Monteith, who died of a overdose two months ago.

The actor is preparing to release his own music next month and asked fans to support him as their birthday present to him.

Posting a link to a promo for his new track the 22-year-old said on Twitter: 'All I want for my b day is for you guys to get stoked for this!!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2405690/Glee-star-Samuel-Larsen-celebrates-turning-22-British-themed-Hollywood-club-Hooray-Henrys.html#ixzz2dUJ7tBuC
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/30/2013, 5:58 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I just hope they don't ruin Burt by pushing Kurt to be engaged to Blaine. I don't want Kurt to be engaged to Blaine ,but if he must be I want it to be 100%  Kurt's decision.  Burt will be ruin for me if he pushes Kurt to say yes.
I agree.  I wish they would let Burt be the great father we have all known and loved for four years and say, "Kick the cheating bastard to the curb, and don't look back. You're too good for him."

I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/30/2013, 7:19 pm

Becca obviously had the day off:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 22 Tumblr_msd2fqw5vG1r4ezfzo1_500
becbecbobec Underneath this hat is a very stupid girl who thought today was a good day to run up to the Hollywood sign…93 degrees out.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/31/2013, 2:49 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 22 Tumblr_msdawdL8rB1r4ezfzo1_500
chordover Classic!

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 22 Tumblr_msdb1pwS7e1r4ezfzo1_500
chordover Here’s a cool shot I took of @darrencriss #suitup
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 22 Tumblr_msdjsoJZCq1r4ezfzo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 22 Tumblr_msdl8we20b1r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/31/2013, 2:52 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 22 Tumblr_msdj3t9EKW1r4ezfzo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 22 Tumblr_mscrhyoX2x1r4ezfzo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 22 Tumblr_msdnatJO2B1r4ezfzo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 22 Tumblr_msdnatJO2B1r4ezfzo2_r1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/31/2013, 11:58 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 22 Tumblr_msco3yZFHb1sg7qkko1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/31/2013, 12:01 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 22 Tumblr_msdwjpwq8Z1r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/31/2013, 12:29 pm

No ring on Blainers wedding ring finger in the above picture (not quoting it for obvious reasons).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/31/2013, 12:31 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:No ring on Blainers wedding ring finger in the above picture (not quoting it for obvious reasons).
I hope that means at the very least no engagement.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/31/2013, 12:32 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:No ring on Blainers wedding ring finger in the above picture (not quoting it for obvious reasons).
Sounds like someone got rejected! hola 
All these spoilers and leaks are really messing with my head. Now I know for a fact that someone's being trolled.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/31/2013, 12:41 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Sounds like someone got rejected! hola 
All these spoilers and leaks are really messing with my head. Now I know for a fact that someone's being trolled.
I hope you are right. Especially those Klainers who are really just Blaine can do no wrong stans.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/31/2013, 2:18 pm

I get the impression that Darren was working for Ep2 at that point. Chris was wearing his for Ep3. I also totally see them only wearing a ring for Kurt. After all he is the girls and obviously deserves no 'say' in his relationship. Glee doesn't bother to recognize its misogyny and effiniatephobia anymore anyway.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 8/31/2013, 2:29 pm

How do you expect Blane to openly perv on other guys if he's wearing a ring to show that he's obviously taken?
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/31/2013, 2:36 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I get the impression that Darren was working for Ep2 at that point. Chris was wearing his for Ep3. I also totally see them only wearing a ring for Kurt. After all he is the girls and obviously deserves no 'say' in his relationship. Glee doesn't bother to recognize its misogyny and effiniatephobia anymore anyway.  
Wait a minute, as I never been engaged, how does it work all of this? Are usually the girls the only ones who wear the ring?.

I'm sorry but that's stupid ,because is a commitment between two people. Besides, I don't like that once again Kurt is been treated as he were the "girl" in this relationship. dryy 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/31/2013, 2:38 pm

brisallie wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:I get the impression that Darren was working for Ep2 at that point. Chris was wearing his for Ep3. I also totally see them only wearing a ring for Kurt. After all he is the girls and obviously deserves no 'say' in his relationship. Glee doesn't bother to recognize its misogyny and effiniatephobia anymore anyway.  
Wait a minute, as I never been engaged, how does it work all of this? Are usually the girls the only ones who wear the ring?.

I'm sorry but that's stupid ,because is a commitment between two people. Besides,  I don't like that once again Kurt is been treated as he were the "girl" in this relationship. dryy 
The girl is also the one that is usually proposed to. Mad 
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/31/2013, 2:39 pm

Blaine is just too cheap to buy two rings, and wants to put his ownership on Kurt.  A keep away sign if you will.  Kurt doesn't need to own anybody, because  anybody would be lucky to have him.  Plus he has better things to spend money on than a ring for his insecure boyfriend-supposedly.  I would just hope that anyone seeing the ring, but Kurt unattended decides his absentee boyfriend is undeserving and tries to win him away.

Last edited by Divalicious on 8/31/2013, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/31/2013, 2:43 pm

brisallie wrote:

I'm sorry but that's stupid ,because is a commitment between two people. Besides, I don't like that once again Kurt is been treated as he were the "girl" in this relationship. dryy 
At least in here the girl "gets" the engagement ring and then at the ceremony girl gets another wedding ring and the guy gets just the wedding ring. So women usually have two and guys just one. I think that's quite normal.

But I just thought about how it makes Kurt look again if they go with this route. :angry:
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/31/2013, 4:32 pm

There's no hard rule in gay relationships but in all four couples that I personally know who are either currently engaged or married, in all but one couple both wore both engagement rings and wedding rings, no matter who proposed first. Since there aren't any real gender roles to adhere to, they don't have to follow any particular rules. The only exception are a pair of gay men where neither wore engagement ring and only wedding bands. One of the nice thing about same sex couples is that they get to make their own traditions rather than having to follow social norms.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/31/2013, 6:38 pm

Ranwing wrote:There's no hard rule in gay relationships but in all four couples that I personally know who are either currently engaged or married, in all but one couple both wore both engagement rings and wedding rings, no matter who proposed first. Since there aren't any real gender roles to adhere to, they don't have to follow any particular rules. The only exception are a pair of gay men where neither wore engagement ring and only wedding bands. One of the nice thing about same sex couples is that they get to make their own traditions rather than having to follow social norms.
That make sense. Which is why it was so bizarre for Blaine to formally ask Burt for permission to ask Kurt to marry him. Say what? When is any guy's father ever asked that in any situation? Besides, Burt said no, so if Blaine asks Kurt to marry him anyways, what was the whole formal point of talking to Burt. It's just weird.

Getting back to Kurt, I doubt Kurt is going to be engaged, and for that matter, I think the most we will see is to agree to get back together as a couple. My guess is Kurt is back in NY for episode 2, even if he goes back to Lima for Episode 3. I'm hoping Kurt gets one of the godawful singing waiter outfits. Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/31/2013, 6:40 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 22 Tumblr_msetteWGAX1r4ezfzo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 22 Tumblr_msetteWGAX1r4ezfzo2_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/31/2013, 8:16 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
brisallie wrote:

I'm sorry but that's stupid ,because is a commitment between two people. Besides,  I don't like that once again Kurt is been treated as he were the "girl" in this relationship. dryy 
At least in here the girl "gets" the engagement ring and then at the ceremony girl gets another wedding ring and the guy gets just the wedding ring. So women usually have two and guys just one. I think that's quite normal.

But I just thought about how it makes Kurt look again if they go with this route. :angry:
Now you're mentioning the girl has two rings unlike the man who only has one,a friend of mine got a ring for her engagement and then for the wedding. But foolishly I thought both had two rings as I never asked her for more details, I just thought how romantic it was. But that's not what I'm thinking now dryy 

@Buenos, thanks for updating the news.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next