Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

+37
coxfire
Adamina
bayth
Buenos
Vir Cotto
msjoanlucette
fountain
Ces
ecka
Sani
MoviesAreLife
dap1217
valkeakuulas
crazypumpkin
indiaskye
Piciollina
arina
opals
Catt24
CloveGlee
Delight
tanita_mors
fantastica
Ranwing
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
M&M
brisallie
Divalicious
zuppid
Jellyrolls
ColferGirl
MissSoniaPP
sheny
41 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 Empty Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  sheny 1/10/2013, 1:02 pm

New promotional photos with Kurt
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 GleeblogKurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 Glee1

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/10/2013, 2:44 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 Tumblr12

I think Ryan did not tell the truth and it was a sarcastic response Keck twitter Rolling Eyes

Last edited by MissSoniaPP on 1/10/2013, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  ColferGirl 1/10/2013, 2:44 pm

If what Ryan Murphy tweeted is true, I'll be crushingly disappointed....I already feel pretty crushed, actually. It's harder not knowing if he's being honest or not, but the fear that he is just makes me feel worse. If RIB were only going to bring Adam in for 2 or so episodes, and only let Kurt date someone new for such a small amount of time, I almost wish they hadn't brought in Adam at all. It just makes me upset at all the lost possibilities, and how that's barely any time to develop that relationship, so we probably won't get a duet or a kiss or anything romantic from them....unlike Brochel, or Bram, or Jarley. And I agree with Karen....if Klaine get back together so soon, then it'll be a disaster, narrative-wise. Blaine hasn't learned from any of his mistakes, he hasn't shown that he's matured and will stop being so needy and dependent, and start being a stronger person. Kurt still hasn't been given a reason to trust Blaine again, to make dating him again okay, he's still unsure about him...

I'm just really sad now.... :(
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/10/2013, 2:51 pm

The only thing that is 100% certain about Glee right now is that no matter what kind of crap appears in the script, Chris will act the hell out of it and make it work.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/10/2013, 3:38 pm

I think Ryan is lying suure

Last edited by zuppid on 1/10/2013, 3:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/10/2013, 3:38 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 Tumblr_mgf9o7bVXC1r4ezfzo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 Tumblr_mgf99sElkh1qe476yo1_500
I'm disappointed Kurt is the one who does the first move but I'll live with it.

Yay. Baby is going on a date bounce

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/10/2013, 3:50 pm

I just sent some love replies in response to those. Have to make sure Chris sees some love and excitement over this.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/10/2013, 3:52 pm

I was just logging in to say that Ryan is trolling, the making out in a steamy car gave that away. They barely kiss, there will never be steamy make outs with a technical minor and Kurt. Then you guys post Keck's tweet. Where the first three seasons were about end game couples, this one is about keeping them apart. Getting Klaine back together so soon puts them right back where they left off, and the soonest that would happen is the end of the year from a writing point of view.

Crossing fingers for my Kurt goes to England for the summer wish.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/10/2013, 4:20 pm

Divalicious wrote:I was just logging in to say that Ryan is trolling, the making out in a steamy car gave that away. They barely kiss, there will never be steamy make outs with a technical minor and Kurt. Then you guys post Keck's tweet. Where the first three seasons were about end game couples, this one is about keeping them apart. Getting Klaine back together so soon puts them right back where they left off, and the soonest that would happen is the end of the year from a writing point of view.

Crossing fingers for my Kurt goes to England for the summer wish.

I also think Ryan is trolling, but I think my mind prepares me for the worst. I really don't think Klaine will be a couple again by Valentine's Day, but I also know that we're talking about Glee here, and they don't handle things correctly.

But the reason I do think Ryan is trolling is because the information in that little tweet is just too detailed.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/10/2013, 4:32 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 Tumblr_mgfawaoqqv1r9lj61o1_1280

I don't know what to think anymore. I can't believe Adam and Kurt relationship will be only 3 episodes long. I hope the two have a lot of fun during these weeks. Maybe I should stop reading spoilers and wait one month to see what happens. But I'm weak and can't resist.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/10/2013, 5:36 pm

Ryan was trolling.
Adam has not yet been presented to the public.
Kadam has not yet been presented to the public.
With these twitters Ryan was killing the story (Kadam) before it happened.
I still think that was a sarcastic response to the Keck twitter.
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/10/2013, 9:49 pm

Honestly I don't know what to believe from Mr. Trollphy. It might be that he's trolling Keck as some people have supposed, and by extend Klainers, because if it happen the opposite he's saying, they're gonna hate him so much. Or, and I'm afraid this's the most probable possibility, he's trolling Kurtsies at telling us that Kurt is dating other guys as we asked, but only for three episodes.

It seems that Ryan is not gonna be loved by many people.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/10/2013, 10:41 pm

brisallie wrote:Honestly I don't know what to believe from Mr. Trollphy. It might be that he's trolling Keck as some people have supposed, and by extend Klainers, because if it happen the opposite he's saying, they're gonna hate him so much. Or, and I'm afraid this's the most probable possibility, he's trolling Kurtsies at telling us that Kurt is dating other guys as we asked, but only for three episodes.

It seems that Ryan is not gonna be loved by many people.

The Glee Fandom stopped loving Ryan a long time ago
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/11/2013, 12:04 am

I'm sure it will pop up online soon but Kurt was in the promo of the Michael rerun tonight. The apples want him.

Also the warblers cheating is because of their super human strength and flips. Stupid
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/11/2013, 1:03 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I'm sure it will pop up online soon but Kurt was in the promo of the Michael rerun tonight. The apples want him.

Also the warblers cheating is because of their super human strength and flips. Stupid

Loving the 3 seconds of Kurt and Adam. Already more chemistry than Kurt and Blaine. Also, I suspect that the Apples are like the NYADA "rejects." Too different to fit in with Brody and his bland NYADA crew.

Someone needs to tell ND they lost because they sucked.

Here is the link on youtube if someone wants to use it to upload the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RJZz-TDs--s
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 1/11/2013, 1:10 am

I already LOVE the Kurt/Adam/NYADA storyline from whatever little that I've seen. I love that they kept his accent Smile, and it's great to see people really want Kurt because of his talent. I really hope Murphy takes full advantage of this Kurt/Adam storyline without attending to Klainers, because it's the only thing that really has my interest peaked in Glee right now, and it looks really, really promising. Fingers crossed.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/11/2013, 1:20 am

sahhar wrote:I already LOVE the Kurt/Adam/NYADA storyline from whatever little that I've seen. I love that they kept his accent Smile, and it's great to see people really want Kurt because of his talent. I really hope Murphy takes full advantage of this Kurt/Adam storyline without attending to Klainers, because it's the only thing that really has my interest peaked in Glee right now, and it looks really, really promising. Fingers crossed.

Great post I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/11/2013, 1:35 am

I think I'll like Adam and The Apples.

They seem to be what ND was in the beginning.
The group of weird people of NAYDA Smile
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/11/2013, 2:05 am

Jellyrolls wrote:...

Is against the rules to do those flips? VA had done the same before and they never were disclassified. For me it was part of the performance.

M&M wrote:...

Here is the link on youtube if someone wants to use it to upload the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RJZz-TDs--s

Thanks for the link Smile.

and for a second I thought Adam was wearing that hat with an arabic style that Kurt wore once lol, but not. And Adam and the Apples remind me that glee club that Rachel and Kurt met in the Purple Piano episode.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/11/2013, 3:35 am

brisallie wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:...
Is against the rules to do those flips? VA had done the same before and they never were disclassified. For me it was part of the performance.
I don't think doing those flips is against the rules. My theory is that the guys who did them are probably not real Warblers or even Dalton students but profesional dancers or something like that.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 Tumblr_mgg56jSX8r1qcgxz0o1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 Tumblr_mgg56jSX8r1qcgxz0o2_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 Tumblr_mgg56jSX8r1qcgxz0o3_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 Tumblr_mgfy1iY2XE1qaudypo1_500
Look at his sweet little smile. Aww so cute wub

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 Tumblr_mgfzdpbql11rxyf78o1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 Tumblr_mgfzdpbql11rxyf78o2_500
Razz Finally someone said it. But GOB said this is prom episode 13.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 1/11/2013, 4:18 am

I'm really excited to see Adam and his glee club, they seem like NYADA misfits and they appreciate Kurt's talents Smile. Also Adam is hot.

I don't care how the Warblers cheated, I would have much preferred if they got rid of competition storylines for the rest of this season.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/11/2013, 4:40 am

they seem a bounch of weirdos Suspect I don't really like this thing...I was hoping they were more badass...
Adam is super cute wub
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/11/2013, 6:36 am

Glee Spin-Off News from Fox President Kevin Reilly!Written by TV Film News Team // January 9, 2013

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 Images1Glee: Scoop on the possibility of a spin-off from TVLine’s Michael Ausiello

Here’s some scoop on Glee from this week’s (Posted on 1/8/13) Ask Ausiello column.

Question: Safe to say a Glee spin-off is officially off the table now that the New York-Lima split focus seems to be working? —Sam

Ausiello: It’s very safe to say, particularly since Fox president Kevin Reilly pretty much confirmed it on Tuesday. “I don’t think there’ll be a spin-off per se,” he told reporters at the Television Critics Association’s winter press tour in Pasadena. “What ultimately came of the spin-off talk was, ‘Let’s do it within the franchise.’ It’s like life. You have friends, they go off, their lives go on, you maybe lose distance…. We can do that within this world. That’s the nature of the [show's] relationship with the actors too. Some of them want to move on to other things, but…. this gives them the chance to come back and do an arc, to do an episode. It’ll be fun to continue that kind of morphing.”

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/11/2013, 7:30 am

Some people on tumblr are seriously getting on my nerves. Adam was in the promo for a second and they are already judging him. They say he is not hot, like being hot is the most important thing in the world. Kurt should go to his cheating ex-boyfriend just because some girls consider him the sexiest man alive.
Others say he looks like a 30 years old version of Chandler. Since when 30 is old? Of course for 14-15 years old teenagers 30 years is almost the age of their parents. Maybe they should remember that Darren is actually 26 not 17. They have no problem reading fanfiction where Blaine is over 10 years older than Kurt, but now Adam is too old. Hypocrites dryy

I think Adam looks cute, but I hope they change his clothes.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/11/2013, 8:13 am

sheny wrote:Some people on tumblr are seriously getting on my nerves. Adam was in the promo for a second and they are already judging him. They say he is not hot, like being hot is the most important thing in the world. Kurt should go to his cheating ex-boyfriend just because some girls consider him the sexiest man alive.
Others say he looks like a 30 years old version of Chandler. Since when 30 is old? Of course for 14-15 years old teenagers 30 years is almost the age of their parents. Maybe they should remember that Darren is actually 26 not 17. They have no problem reading fanfiction where Blaine is over 10 years older than Kurt, but now Adam is too old. Hypocrites dryy

I think Adam looks cute, but I hope they change his clothes.

Of course a large part of this fandom are going to hate Oliver no matter how cute or talented he is, or how interesting the character is because he's not Blaine.

Of course there is also a part of the fandom who are going to love Adam because he's not Blaine. I know because I'm one of them, and many of you are too Wink

Seriously though, we can't really tell all that much about Adam in that brief clip. We can't tell what he is going to be like with the three words he said.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next