Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

+26
Delight
bayth
Kurt Hummel
ladydianab
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
SippyCupofLuv
ChrisColferFan1
Georgette888
brisallie
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
sheny
arina
fantastica
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
opals
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
30 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/5/2013, 9:24 pm

I hope  Ollie is back on set, and  Adam and Kurt  will break up again this time for good, and Kurt will  start dating Adam.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  Kurt Hummel 9/5/2013, 11:20 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I can't watch the promo since I am on my iPad. :(
It wouldn't play on mine either but luckily I found it on YouTube! neutre 

So many feels! wub 
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 9/5/2013, 11:23 pm

Kurt looks horrified. Don't blame you, baby. I would be too, if my creepy ex tried to chain me to the house propose to me. Also, there's no way that Santana and Rachel would be happy about this. Rachel was there when he got heartbroken and Santana hates Blaine. This has to be a dream sequence.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/5/2013, 11:31 pm

I want to see the video but it says is currently unavailable blinkk Do anyone have a tumblr link for instance?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 9/5/2013, 11:33 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Kurt looks horrified. Don't blame you, baby. I would be too, if my creepy ex tried to chain me to the house propose to me. Also, there's no way that Santana and Rachel would be happy about this. Rachel was there when he got heartbroken and Santana hates Blaine. This has to be a dream sequence.
I thought Kurt looked surprised. I think it's been confirmed that it is not a dream sequence. But we'll see when the episode airs. I'm even more excited now!
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 9/5/2013, 11:36 pm

brisallie wrote:I want to see the video but it says is currently unavailable blinkk Do anyone have a tumblr link for instance?
Weird it worked for me. I think it's on Glee YouTube page now. I'll try to find that one for you. neutre 

Last edited by Kurt Hummel on 9/5/2013, 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/5/2013, 11:38 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Kurt looks horrified. Don't blame you, baby. I would be too, if my creepy ex tried to chain me to the house propose to me. Also, there's no way that Santana and Rachel would be happy about this. Rachel was there when he got heartbroken and Santana hates Blaine. This has to be a dream sequence.
I agree Kurt does look horrified . I don't blame him either if he is. I hope it is a dream sequence . But if it is you know Chris will get a lot of hate. Especially by the Blaine can do no wrong stans.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 9/5/2013, 11:45 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
I agree Kurt does look horrified . I  don't  blame him either if he is. I hope it is a dream sequence . But if it is you know Chris will get  a lot of hate. Especially  by the Blaine can do no wrong stans.
I don't understand why they would blame him. It's not like he's the one writing this train wreck. But if he does, then he can handle it. He's a grown man, and he can take care of himself.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 9/5/2013, 11:47 pm

Kurt Hummel wrote:
I thought Kurt looked surprised. I think it's been confirmed that it is not a dream sequence. But we'll see when the episode airs. I'm even more excited now!
It was never confirmed. Joaquin and Gi Paris's were being trolls again. There's supposed to be 2 dream sequences in the first 2 episodes.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/5/2013, 11:47 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
I agree Kurt does look horrified . I  don't  blame him either if he is. I hope it is a dream sequence . But if it is you know Chris will get  a lot of hate. Especially  by the Blaine can do no wrong stans.
I don't understand why they would blame him. It's not like he's the one writing this train wreck. But if he does, then he can handle it. He's a grown man, and he can take care of himself.
True, and Chris will be better off without them as fans, if it does happen.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 9/5/2013, 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/5/2013, 11:49 pm

Kurt Hummel wrote:
brisallie wrote:I want to see the video but it says is currently unavailable blinkk Do anyone have a tumblr link for instance?
Weird it worked for me. I think it's on Glee YouTube page now. I'll try to find that one for you. neutre 
Thanks.

Overall I think the promo was colourful and the costumes are fine. But nothing else.

And as regards the Dalton scene, it seems like a dream sequence to me, because do actually Blaine organize all of that for Kurt? isn't a little bit too much?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/5/2013, 11:52 pm

I know I am horrified.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/5/2013, 11:57 pm

AnneNeville wrote:I know I am horrified.
Because of everything or the Dalton scene?

Personally I don't know how I'd feel if my boyfriend ever does something like that. Is overwhelming.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 9/5/2013, 11:57 pm

brisallie wrote:

And as regards the Dalton scene, it seems like a dream sequence to me, because do actually Blaine organize all of that for Kurt? isn't a little bit too much?
While it may seem like a bit much, I could see Blaine doing something like this. Remember the GAP attack? I find it sweet.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  murasaki1 9/6/2013, 12:06 am

I would be surprised if the Dalton scene was not a dream sequence.

murasaki1
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/6/2013, 12:12 am

murasaki1 wrote:I would be surprised if the Dalton scene was not a dream sequence.
I hope to God it is.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 9/6/2013, 12:17 am

Kurt Hummel wrote:
brisallie wrote:

While it may seem like a bit much, I could see Blaine doing something like this. Remember the GAP attack? I find it sweet.
It would be sweet if they were actually together and had been for a few years and they were both adults out of college. But now, its just creepy and incredibly ignorant.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/6/2013, 12:21 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Kurt Hummel wrote:
brisallie wrote:

It would be sweet if they were actually together and had been for a few years and they were both adults out of college. But now, its just creepy and incredibly ignorant.
I agree, and I could be wrong but it looks like Blaine is trying to  force/push  Kurt to say  yes. If Kurt says no  he will be the bad guy.Evil or Very Mad Mad
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 9/6/2013, 12:36 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Kurt Hummel wrote:
brisallie wrote:

I see what you're saying. I guess it is a little creepy.

I guess I find it sweet because everyone put a lot of effort into it.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 9/6/2013, 12:40 am

I hope to God this show isn't trying to tell me that all you need to do after cheating on someone is some grand gesture, then Poof- everything is ok.  Let's get married now!  Forget about talking through problems and taking things slow. Rolling Eyes 

If Kurt and Blaine were actually together in a functional, loving, equal relationship then the gesture might seem sweet. As things currently stand, I find it a little bit creepy and arrogant and a whole lot of misguided.

On the one hand I feel like it has to be Blaine's dream sequence. RIB got pissed as hell when it got spoiled that Kurt was prom queen. Why would they spoil such a huge, pivotal storyline unless there was a catch?

On the other hand, this show has increasingly become Blee, not Glee, and the show has a bad habit of magically granting Blaine everything he wants with little to effort or struggle on his part.

All I know for sure is that if Klaine get engaged I will NOT sit through 2 seasons of Kurt turning into some neurotic bridezilla, no matter how much I adore Chris/Kurt.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/6/2013, 12:41 am

Kurt Hummel wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Kurt Hummel wrote:
brisallie wrote:

I see what you're saying. I guess it is a little creepy.

I guess I find it sweet because everyone put a lot of effort into it.
I am afraid everyone is trying to force/push Kurt to say yes. And for the tiny bity change Kurt says no everyone will turn on him:angry: If that happens I am done with Glee for sure. No way would I even think about watching Glee again.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/6/2013, 1:25 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Kurt Hummel wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Agree. Even though I find it kinda sweet, by other side I see it as an impulsive teenage reaction and as you pointed, it would have seen less creepy if they were together.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/6/2013, 2:11 am

Ok the evil contrarian in me thinks that the Dalton "All you need is Love" is definitely not a dream sequence.

At the same time, I find it hard to believe that it's a concentrated effort by Blaine to utilize every friggin choir in Ohio solely to woo Kurt, but it certainly appears to be that.  At one point in the promo Kurt's walking down the Dalton Staircase as confetti is thrown around him and it appears Warblers, the Deaf Choir AND Vocal Adrenaline are performing for him. It's too much, it's like the GAP attack and the FURT wedding all rolled into one.  Razz 

Plus the spectacle of Santana hugging Kurt at Dalton with Rachel and Mercedes looking on and did I mention that Rachel is there?   We already know Burt drove Kurt to Dalton.

Just the thought of all the Kurt AND Blaine Stans reacting strongly to this (make no mistake, Blaine stans loathe with the intensity of a thousand suns Blaine's world centered around Kurt yet again this serenade) , with maybe all 3 Blaine numbers (including "Help" I suspect) about Kurt is going to be such popcorn munching epic fun.

Bring it On!!  rooots

Last edited by Buenos on 9/6/2013, 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/6/2013, 2:18 am

It's too much, it's like the GAP attack and the FURT wedding all rolled into one. Razz
This description is so accurate Smile

I still believe this is a little bit too much, ok I know in real life there have been as crazy marriage proposals as this one, but usually aren't as overblown. You know what it reminds me? A TV Show in which someone gives a surprise to another one through a musical performance, with dancers included.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/6/2013, 2:20 am

brisallie wrote:
It's too much, it's like the GAP attack and the FURT wedding all rolled into one.  Razz
This description is so accurate Smile

I still believe this is a little bit too much, ok I know in real life there have been as crazy marriage proposals as this one, but usually aren't as overblown. You know what it reminds me? A TV Show in which someone gives a surprise to another one through a musical performance, with dancers included.
Maybe it's a Bollywood number. Smile 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next