Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

+33
paulopf
Shinra17
Vir Cotto
Sminky
CCfan93
M&M
Heyerchick
Ireth
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
E-ko
Esme
happydays
HollyMc.
red texta
Dame Loli
sjonnepon
CloveGlee
arina
brisallie
Divalicious
ColferGirl
dap1217
Glorfindel
Emile
Jellyrolls
Delight
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Buenos
sahhar
fantastica
kac
37 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  fantastica 4/26/2012, 9:24 pm

ok School is Out is OUT:

sorry i don't know how to embed the video so please click this link to view it on CCN

yes it's a puck number.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  kac 4/26/2012, 9:25 pm

Poor KIm, I hope for your sake he does. It would be nice, seeing as we don't know what will happen next season (the only thing I know is no Chris, no Lea, I won't be watching).
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 4/26/2012, 9:29 pm

I don't mind Puck getting a number, he is not one of those voices we hear too often.

Oh hey, I am a llama!!!

Last edited by kac on 4/26/2012, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I noticed I became a llama!)
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/26/2012, 9:36 pm

sjonnepon wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 4 Tumblr_m3437qBys11r417ipo1_400

GLEE: Kurt (Chris Colfer) performs in the “Choke” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, May 1 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©️2012 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Mike Yarish/FOX

Is he dancing? humhum I can't see it very well, actually I have to get closer to the screen.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/26/2012, 9:37 pm

congrats on being a llama now my canadian twin sister! Smile

I don't mind that it's a puck number. I am not into rock/metal so it's really not my cup of tea.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/26/2012, 10:05 pm

sjonnepon wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 4 Tumblr_m3437qBys11r417ipo1_400

GLEE: Kurt (Chris Colfer) performs in the “Choke” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, May 1 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2012 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Mike Yarish/FOX

Stop it, stop it self, why are you letting this picture give you hope that he's going to sing? Don't believe it. It's a lie. It's not going to happen. You'll just end up sad. He's not going to sing Phantom no matter how much you want it.

*repeats this to herself over and over*
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/26/2012, 10:11 pm

^ I can pretty much guess what hte scenerio will be: he will do some talking as in the musical, and then just before he's supposed to sing, he stops and says this is not fresh enough or something like that. and he decides to do something else. so, no song. just a wasted scene basically, to tease phantom fans.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/26/2012, 10:24 pm

from that puck number: kurt in hte background
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 4 Tumblr_m344owDpB31qapg62o1_250

you know, you can always tell what kurt feels in the backgorund, but most of the time I cannot tell what blaine feels.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/26/2012, 10:27 pm

fantastica wrote:from that puck number: kurt in hte background

you know, you can always tell what kurt feels in the backgorund, but most of the time I cannot tell what blaine feels.

I think Blaine is either going for:

"Extra, extra read all about it! Baby with three heads born in Lima General Hospital"

or

"Do you need a taxi?"

Blaine should not wear hats. Only Kurt can pull off hats.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/26/2012, 10:29 pm

^ actually i thought blaine looks like a skinny dave karofsky/max adler in that shot.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/26/2012, 10:33 pm

ColferGirl wrote:

Stop it, stop it self, why are you letting this picture give you hope that he's going to sing? Don't believe it. It's a lie. It's not going to happen. You'll just end up sad. He's not going to sing Phantom no matter how much you want it.

Deeply I'm upset you're remind us that he's not gonna sing anything from the phantom :( but thanks anyway for help us to be prepare for that moment and not wanted to kill someone phr34r

fantastica wrote:from that puck number: kurt in hte background

Was this scene showed in access hollywood today? I see he's wearing the same pants he wore in SOME PEOPLE.

^ actually i thought blaine looks like a skinny dave karofsky/max adler in that shot.

Razz Umm because of the t-shirt or the hat??? I think Karofsky has the same t-shirt in blue.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 4/26/2012, 10:37 pm

fantastica wrote:^ actually i thought blaine looks like a skinny dave karofsky/max adler in that shot.

He does!!!!!
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/26/2012, 11:06 pm

kac wrote:
fantastica wrote:^ actually i thought blaine looks like a skinny dave karofsky/max adler in that shot.

He does!!!!!

His entire wardrobe is all over the place. There's no consistency. At all.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/26/2012, 11:08 pm

^ nobody on this show has a good grasp of who blaine is - the writers don't know how to write him, hte actor doesn't know how to act him, hte wardrobe doesn't know how to dress him. he should just go back to Dalton, at least he had one persona, one outfit and he can get off my screen forever.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/26/2012, 11:10 pm

fantastica wrote:^ nobody on this show has a good grasp of who blaine is - the writers don't know how to write him, hte actor doesn't know how to act him, hte wardrobe doesn't know how to dress him. he should just go back to Dalton, at least he had one persona, one outfit and he can get off my screen forever.

rooots

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/26/2012, 11:12 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Kurt, Chris , doesn't matter. If you say ALL the guys, that means ALL of them. If he isn't included, he isn't a guy. It's not about a bro scene. Cory (i think) said ALL the guys. That is what ticked me of. I don't care if he is there or not, it's the principal of things.
banzai THIS.

fantastica wrote:every "bro" scenes that kurt is included (heart, ricky martin, previous season's, etc.) are the ones that blaine is absent.

another reason why I now hate blaine. he takes the "guyness" out of kurt.
And banzai THIS.

tanita_mors wrote:That exactly it. It rubs me the wrong way too. I don't mind at all that Kurt spends all of his non Blaine time, with the girls - he gets them better, he gets along with them better. But when you say all the bros (I already expect NO Kurt), but if it's all the bros, all the guys (that means all the glee club guys to me) otherwise bro scenes would have to include Kurt too.

IDK, maybe we are over-thinking this too much
No, we're not. dryy

(Sorry: too tired to form any sentences myself)

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/26/2012, 11:14 pm

ColferGirl wrote:

GLEE: Kurt (Chris Colfer) performs in the “Choke” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, May 1 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©️2012 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Mike Yarish/FOX

I know how you feel. :(

They will not give us a singing Kurt Phantom, they will not. crycry
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Loli 4/26/2012, 11:32 pm

How is the set list vintage??? dryy

Only a one year old could call those vintage. (except maybe the Celine Dion's song)
Dame Loli
Dame Loli
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://dameloli.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  red texta 4/27/2012, 12:48 am

I thought of you the moment i saw this, Marie. It's such a shame we won't get to see him sing Phantom but I am still loving the visuals.

On the "all the guys" thing, I don't mind Kurt not being with the other boys if its likely he's chosen not to be there and only get aggravated when there's a sense he's been deliberately excluded. And Harry really shouldn't say "all the guys" if he doesn't want people to assume he doesn't think of Kurt as "a guy".
red texta
red texta
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/27/2012, 1:27 am

Kurt is not a "guy", he is a gentleman. Like the nobility who doesn't consort with those lesser than him. He's the only member of Glee who would be comfortable having tea with the queen, or organizing a fund raiser in Washington DC. That is the way I am going to look at the "guy" snub.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/27/2012, 1:42 am

^ totally agree. the "guy" are all sweaty smelly bunch of drunken losers. kurt doesn't belong there. You know if Blaine maintains his dappy rich prep school persona, he would be a better match for kurt. but the current blaine is... what? I can't describe him anymore, except sometimes he look really stupid. to be honest I can see kurt hummel dating a guy who looks like Matt Bomer, but not a douch like Cooper, but a well educated, well cultured (and rich) photographer, or architect. someone who is easy going but very romantic, and acting very mature. I am dreaming of course so slap me and wake me up!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/27/2012, 2:01 am

fantastica wrote:^ totally agree. the "guy" are all sweaty smelly bunch of drunken losers. kurt doesn't belong there. You know if Blaine maintains his dappy rich prep school persona, he would be a better match for kurt. but the current blaine is... what? I can't describe him anymore, except sometimes he look really stupid. to be honest I can see kurt hummel dating a guy who looks like Matt Bomer, but not a douch like Cooper, but a well educated, well cultured (and rich) photographer, or architect. someone who is easy going but very romantic, and acting very mature. I am dreaming of course so slap me and wake me up!

Exactly the kind of guy I imagine Kurt should be with. It's scary that we think so alike! Shocked . I also can't fathom what Kurt sees in Blaine, seeing as Season 2 Blaine was all just a mask of the real Blaine we see now Rolling Eyes .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/27/2012, 2:02 am

Why would I want to wake you up? Sounds like a wonderful dream to me, you should sell tickets.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/27/2012, 4:24 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 4 Tumblr_m3499ug12M1r4ezfzo1_500

I think maybe, it's Shake It Out for the Phantom scene because Tina was also there in a cape. It's probably either a fantasy sequence, or like a soundtrack while Kurt and Rachel rehearse Phantom.

They aren't singing anything from POTO. As I said, don't get to excited and attached to that though. Disappointment is inevitable.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/27/2012, 8:01 am

I woke up with the gruesome thought that Kurt might be the one to choke.....on his Phantom song.

Rachel's audition solo is DROMP. We already have that recording, so they don't have to release it again. That's maybe why it wasn't posted at Amazon, not because she chokes on it.
But there is no Phantom song, so it could mean that Kurt chokes on it. ohmy

OTOH: the trio song could be Tina and Rachel singing 'Angel of Music', leading into Rachel and Kurt singing 'The Phantom of the Opera'.
Yeah, I know: don't get my hopes up. crycry
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next