Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

+33
paulopf
Shinra17
Vir Cotto
Sminky
CCfan93
M&M
Heyerchick
Ireth
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
E-ko
Esme
happydays
HollyMc.
red texta
Dame Loli
sjonnepon
CloveGlee
arina
brisallie
Divalicious
ColferGirl
dap1217
Glorfindel
Emile
Jellyrolls
Delight
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Buenos
sahhar
fantastica
kac
37 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  Jellyrolls 4/26/2012, 10:39 am

I think the best shot to hear Chris sing, and get him on a recording after Glee is going to be if he opens a Broadway musical someday (since cast recordings are typical only made with the initial cast of a new Broadway show or revival). Sometimes they'll do a second version of a show for a significant star (I recall them doing it for Grease about 20 years ago--there were recordings with Rosie O'Donnell and Brooke Sheilds as Rizzo). And they'll do a London cast, and a Broadway cast sometimes if there are significant stars in it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  Divalicious 4/26/2012, 11:16 am

Maybe this whole Chris never gets to sing is all a plot. Yes, I see it now, a plot to make sure Chris does an album, because he already said he would do it for the fans, but it isn't a goal for him. Yep, that is it, the sneaky bastards. Don't give him any solos, except when absolutely necessary, and the fans will insist he make an album to make up for all we've missed. Chris, out of his love for us, his fans, will have to do it.

I just have to laugh, because I am tired of crying. Kurt would not approve.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/26/2012, 12:04 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Only thing relevant aa54 aa54 aa54

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 2 567450442

What a hottie! This boy is getting better and better everyday!!! Thanks tanita for makes us feel better among all of this anger neutre :(

Glorfindel wrote:I can honestly say I hate Glee now. I watch it because of the old cast (not just Chris), but that's about it.

I'm just so, so sad that Chris doesn't get to sing more, because we all know that after Glee he probably will never sing in public again. :(

That what makes me feel sadder, because we know Chris is pursuing more an acting career than singing, I mean don't remember if he has exactly said that but is what I perceive and though he's has a great talent as an actor, I truly gonna miss him seeing/listening sing so DAMN GLEE. Besides as you have said, I still following this show for the original cast and I really gonna miss them :(
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/26/2012, 12:07 pm

Divalicious wrote:I just have to laugh, because I am tired of crying. Kurt would not approve.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 2 Tumblr_lvmav1L1ey1r3ovdbo1_500

I'm more like this at the moment:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 2 Tumblr_lxsr55KLIM1qd1rtlo2_250
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/26/2012, 12:31 pm

My advice watch something you love right now or listen to your favorite artist. I'm watching the Phantom for the gazilliont time and emptying all my rage by singing along. It helps.

Also, sarcasm. Miracle worker that one.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/26/2012, 2:11 pm

Nothing very important

My best friend goes to Cal State LA and was at the filming yesterday
Info about the cast and filming under the cut
Darren was “the funny guy.” He was always cracking jokes and yelling stuff like “Okay, don’t fuck it up!” To people when they were performing.
During the Q and A, a girl asked him to her sorority formal and he explained his schedule to her and asked when it was.
Chris was alone a lot, like the rest of the cast stood in groups to chat but he kind of floated around.
Fans usually asked Chris serious, interesting questions, while Darren got a lot of weird ones by crazy fans.
Amber Riley is really, really nice.
She told me two things we’d heard before:
1. Darren was asked “why are you so hot?” And answered “Because my parents had sex.”
2. Two different endings were filmed; one where ND wins and one where VA wins. They said that it’s because the writers haven’t decided who wins yet, but we think it’s because they don’t want the extras giving out spoilers.
So those are both confirmed.
Sourcehttp://rosefull.tumblr.com/post/21854304612/my-best-friend-goes-to-cal-state-la-and-was-at-the
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/26/2012, 2:30 pm

I am glad Chris inspires better fans. Proud of us kurtsies.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 4/26/2012, 2:41 pm

What's really absurd about this is that Kurt's lack of solos really confuses the narrative. You know, I would probably be just fine with Kurt's lack of solos if it weren't written as canon that he is extraordinarily gifted - NYADA level quality - and people didn't keep saying, in canon, that he's a truly extraordinary talent. If the running joke is that a little of Kurt's soprano goes along way and sometimes he shatters glass, the song distribution would not be nearly so jarring.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/26/2012, 3:03 pm

I'm glad Chris had the fans that ask him intelligent and mature questions because they respect him, and then he responds accordingly.

Darren's fans and his responses to their questions sum up what his priorities are Rolling Eyes .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 4/26/2012, 3:39 pm

Basically what kind of person the idol is the same goes to the fans.
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/26/2012, 3:43 pm

dap1217 wrote:Basically what kind of person the idol is the same goes to the fans.

Preach.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/26/2012, 3:59 pm

dap1217 wrote:Basically what kind of person the idol is the same goes to the fans.
I feel like bowing to you, my Jedi master. iagree
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/26/2012, 4:04 pm

I read it somewhere (sorry forgot the source) that some extra for the national filming says quinn was dancing, so her paralysis was cured, thanks to the power of teen jesus.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/26/2012, 4:04 pm

CloveGlee wrote:What's really absurd about this is that Kurt's lack of solos really confuses the narrative. You know, I would probably be just fine with Kurt's lack of solos if it weren't written as canon that he is extraordinarily gifted - NYADA level quality - and people didn't keep saying, in canon, that he's a truly extraordinary talent. If the running joke is that a little of Kurt's soprano goes along way and sometimes he shatters glass, the song distribution would not be nearly so jarring.
I think this has been the longest pet peeve of every Kurtsie. They keep telling us hi is uber-talented, but show us nothing to cement that notion in canon. The only episode I remember that showed that was Funeral - one of the last appearances of ambitious Kurt, before he died in I Am Unicorn.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/26/2012, 4:06 pm

fantastica wrote:I read it somewhere (sorry forgot the source) that some extra for the national filming says quinn was dancing, so her paralysis was cured, thanks to the power of teen jesus.
Was there really ever any doubt ???
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/26/2012, 4:15 pm

CloveGlee wrote:What's really absurd about this is that Kurt's lack of solos really confuses the narrative. You know, I would probably be just fine with Kurt's lack of solos if it weren't written as canon that he is extraordinarily gifted - NYADA level quality - and people didn't keep saying, in canon, that he's a truly extraordinary talent. If the running joke is that a little of Kurt's soprano goes along way and sometimes he shatters glass, the song distribution would not be nearly so jarring.
I wonder if they have shot themselves in the foot with that? They clearly wanted Kurt to be in NYADA with Rachel in the spin-off. Now that that isn't happening they keep trodding in that same direction, but without any heart or passion in it anymore. Kurt is a failure and never gets to sing; Rachel has become a shadow of her former self and wants to be Finn's housewife. And Finn is lost and irritating.
These things probably started out as just designed roadblocks on the way to NYADA, but they could now turn them into real cop-outs to not let them go to New York.

Reading the interviews of SBL the last few days I've heard Chris say several times that he still doesn't know what will happen next year. If he will be prominently be featured, or only appear as a guest star. He basically said that what they told him (the revolutionary idea) has already changed a couple of times since then.

What on earth are they doing over there? Part of me thinks they don't even know themselves. They have given most characters several options to go to next year. They want all options to be still open, so they didn't have to choose so soon.
Something tells me that they haven't chosen yet, or only very recently.

In that regard it is interesting how the success of SBL will influence next season. It could go either way: RIB allowing Chris more time off for his own projects, or RIB keeping Chris on the set to please the media and hardcore fans, so the ratings don't drop even more.
I think they will evaluate the future and faiths of the graduates every few episodes next year. If they are still the main draw to Glee they will keep them, grudgingly no doubt (I bet RM hates having to keep some of the old cast).
I have the feeling that not only this year did RIB try to push Blaine, Santana (Brittany) and the TGP kids more to the foreground so that they can anchor Glee, but they actively tried to destroy Kurt's, Rachel's and Finn's reputation and popularity on Glee as well, so that they won't have to depend on them so much next year,.... and that RIB are now sourly pissed that it isn't working.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/26/2012, 4:20 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
fantastica wrote:I read it somewhere (sorry forgot the source) that some extra for the national filming says quinn was dancing, so her paralysis was cured, thanks to the power of teen jesus.
Was there really ever any doubt ???
Sure, 3 weeks out of the wheelchair and Quinn cannot only walk again, but dance as well. That's completely believeable. tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/26/2012, 4:21 pm

I have the feeling that not only this year did RIB try to push Blaine, Santana (Brittany) and the TGP kids more to the foreground so that they can anchor Glee, but they actively tried to destroy Kurt's, Rachel's and Finn's reputation and popularity on Glee as well, so that they won't have to depend on them so much next year,.... and that RIB are now sourly pissed that it isn't working.
[quote]

MY spin is that the Glee wanted to push other people to the forefront while they tried to get a spin off going with the original 3 and it blew up in their face.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/26/2012, 4:34 pm

[quote="Buenos"]

MY spin is that the Glee wanted to push other people to the forefront while they tried to get a spin off going with the original 3 and it blew up in their face.

What blow up in their faces was the lack of understanding what was going to happen after season 3. For Ryan Murphy to troth out and say that the kids are leaving the show, without telling them what to say in case they are asked about it is unbelievable. It was Emmy morning if I remember correctly, and they had know idea what to say. If he told them that the spin off ins in the works and that they should absolutely keep quite about it and tell that they are happy with the plan for next season it would have been even more phenomenal media frenzy then what we had last summer (I doubt any show can beat that shit any time soon). If everyone freak about them leaving, only to find out it was for the spin off, that would have been epic. Instead a complete mess and hear-say war, we could have had the best kept secret in media and a natural progression of those characters from the show.

Another thing that may have been even more important, was the fact that the amazing and talented Glee Project kids that were discoveries of the level of LM or CC or DC were all MAJOR DUDS. All of a sudden, he would be left without his 3 strongest kid actors and the anchors of the show, and be left with few mediocre actors and relatively good singers like Darren and Kevin and no talent actors all singers. Glee would be turned into High School Musical or just a glorifies American Idol with medium of plot.

The fact is,they need Kurt/Finn?Rachel to drive the plot of the show or there is no show but rehashing old storylines with weaker actors a moist definitely poorer results.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/26/2012, 4:52 pm

Whoopi in "I Hope You All Choke"

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 2 Tumblr_m33oxniIgX1r6nrbwo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 2 Tumblr_m33oxniIgX1r6nrbwo2_500

Some crap from Nationals

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 2 Tumblr_m33nhjljF51r6nrbwo1_500
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/26/2012, 6:15 pm

Oh my you're right iagree Actually is not weird that I became a Chris fan because he's the type of idol that I always follow.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/26/2012, 6:46 pm

"Choke" Sneak Peek

- Rain In Spain is a Puck bro scene
- and Chris Colfer is officially not a guy any more because I didn't see him and a scene with to quote "all the guys". Nice
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/26/2012, 6:49 pm

tanita_mors wrote:"Choke" Sneak Peek

- and Chris Colfer is officially not a guy any more because I didn't see him and a scene with to quote "all the guys". Nice

Yeah. This pretty much tells us that Chris/Kurt is not a guy. It's a guy scene. A bro scene. All the guys are in it. Blaine is there. Kurt is not, just Rolling Eyes arghh . This show. I can't even anymore.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/26/2012, 6:52 pm

^ you mean "kurt". kurt is an oddball. he's not only an "outcast" in society but also a misfit in the gleeclub, at least in terms of what's amount to be a "guy". let me just say I am used to this shit so I am not complaining. May I reveal a little personal secret that I am also like Kurt? I never fit in anywhere, except here, as my digital alter ego. tonguue

Last edited by fantastica on 4/26/2012, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/26/2012, 6:52 pm

tanita_mors wrote:"Choke" Sneak Peek

Ooookay. I never saw that coming in a million years. Shocked blinkk (the bro punk rock Rain in Spain, I mean)

And my fears of NYADA being a B or C plot are getting worse, knowing Puck gets two songs devoted to himself (Rain in Spain, School's Out) and Kurt and Rachel only get one....unless my selfish desire for Shake it Out to not be Tina's song comes true, which is unlikely

Please RIB, please give the climax of this storyline the screentime it deserves, especially if you're not going to give us the epic songs we should have gotten to go with it. :(
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next