Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

+33
paulopf
Shinra17
Vir Cotto
Sminky
CCfan93
M&M
Heyerchick
Ireth
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
E-ko
Esme
happydays
HollyMc.
red texta
Dame Loli
sjonnepon
CloveGlee
arina
brisallie
Divalicious
ColferGirl
dap1217
Glorfindel
Emile
Jellyrolls
Delight
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Buenos
sahhar
fantastica
kac
37 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  Jellyrolls 5/7/2012, 9:47 am

Glorfindel wrote:Yup. Someone on another forum commented this:
I've read every spoiler linked here and I'm good about remembering them. Fans asked about Klaine at Nationals. It was said that Blaine had a little something that someone noticed. And Kurt and Blaine face one another for a moment at one point on stage. It was speculated that Blaine has a line, possibly the final one in PBtDL but I think it might be a dance move that caught someone's eye.

Now someone in the Kurt/Blaine LJ community says they read that Kurt gets to sing "a little tidbit, if you can call it that" but they didn't source it. And I expect they shoot the scene with the entire recorded song and then edit later so who knows what voices will actually remain besides Finchel.
I don't think I've ever been madder than this about Glee. :angry:

Well, except for Kurt getting Officer Krupke. :angry:

crycry

So, I wonder if my suggestion last week is right--that Carmen notices Blaine at nationals, and tells him to make sure he applies to NYADA because she wants him.

Maybe they'll notice his "I gotta go pee" dance move.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  Emile 5/7/2012, 10:04 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Yup. Someone on another forum commented this:
I've read every spoiler linked here and I'm good about remembering them. Fans asked about Klaine at Nationals. It was said that Blaine had a little something that someone noticed. And Kurt and Blaine face one another for a moment at one point on stage. It was speculated that Blaine has a line, possibly the final one in PBtDL but I think it might be a dance move that caught someone's eye.

Now someone in the Kurt/Blaine LJ community says they read that Kurt gets to sing "a little tidbit, if you can call it that" but they didn't source it. And I expect they shoot the scene with the entire recorded song and then edit later so who knows what voices will actually remain besides Finchel.
I don't think I've ever been madder than this about Glee. :angry:

Well, except for Kurt getting Officer Krupke. :angry:

crycry

So, I wonder if my suggestion last week is right--that Carmen notices Blaine at nationals, and tells him to make sure he applies to NYADA because she wants him.

Maybe they'll notice his "I gotta go pee" dance move.
Shocked Nooo, it cannot happen. I'm not prepared for such a hideous thing. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 22 Suicidiosenzafronzoli

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Heyerchick 5/7/2012, 10:39 am

From what I understand about Nationals, Kurt and Blaine only sing a line or so each on the Meatloaf song. They're not otherwise featured - that we know of. There was filming one day that was not spoiled, and two more songs were performed that we haven't heard about: We Are The Champions and Tongue Tied. It's possible more singers than Rachel, Finchel and the Trouble Tones are featured on there.

But at this point, it's more likely that Carmen would invite Santana to NYADA along with Rachel than Blaine. Though I'm still hoping against hope that Carmen tells Rachel her performance was good enough to guarantee her a spot as a finalist next year, or to waitlist her [dependent upon someone dropping out of the programme]. I love Rachel, but the notion of her getting a magic wand waved over her entry to NYADA, or taking a place won by someone through their audition, does not sit well with me.
Heyerchick
Heyerchick
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/7/2012, 11:13 am

That Finchel song - Boredom City, USA. Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

I doubt Kurt will be on We Are The Champions - it has Finn written all over it, at best a group number.

I'm just waiting for the moment when Carmen sees Rachel/Santana/Mercedes/Harry at Nationals and tells Kurt "They get the spotlight more, thus must be better then you - You are out" tronco badday
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/7/2012, 11:23 am

tanita_mors wrote:
I'm just waiting for the moment when Carmen sees Rachel/Santana/Mercedes/Harry at Nationals and tells Kurt "They get the spotlight more, thus must be better then you - You are out"

This is what I'm afraid of, that Kurt will be kicked out for some reason and that reason is that "everyone else are better" since they are aplauded and celebrated at the Nationals. I know Chris would do wonders with that storyline but I just fear it would be so awful and painful for all Gleeks, not just Kurtsies. But what kind of storyline would we then get: everyone else going to New York (Rachel, Finn, Santana) but Kurt...not at least as a NYADA student. If we are left with that as a cliffhanger for the summer break...I think I just hyperventilated.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/7/2012, 12:10 pm

I think the "last days" of Glee S3 has made quite a number of Kurtsies here gone a bit crazy causing negative thoughts just randomly pop into our mind and we're sounding more and more like a bunch of paranoids because of these non-kurt related spoilers. Sigh, look what have you done to us, Glee dryy

For the sake of your health, here's my humble advice to you:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 22 CALMDOWN

If you don't like it, you can probably rewatch all the flawless Kurt performances on Glee, I hope they will make you feel better neutre

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 12:32 pm

^ I did pick up a book..it's called "the end of the world ". Now I want to jump out of the window. Somebody help!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/7/2012, 12:33 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:
I'm just waiting for the moment when Carmen sees Rachel/Santana/Mercedes/Harry at Nationals and tells Kurt "They get the spotlight more, thus must be better then you - You are out"

This is what I'm afraid of, that Kurt will be kicked out for some reason and that reason is that "everyone else are better" since they are aplauded and celebrated at the Nationals. I know Chris would do wonders with that storyline but I just fear it would be so awful and painful for all Gleeks, not just Kurtsies. But what kind of storyline would we then get: everyone else going to New York (Rachel, Finn, Santana) but Kurt...not at least as a NYADA student. If we are left with that as a cliffhanger for the summer break...I think I just hyperventilated.

Wouldn't that be a great way to keep Kurt in Lima so he can get something many people view as better than NYADA--he could still be with Mr. Perfect. vomir
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 12:41 pm

Edge of glory and we r the champian r relealsed. Kurt sings a bit in the later. Someone please grab the links from gf spoler thread. Its too hard to do on my tablet. Oh mother fucker I want to cry! Ln seems dead now.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  red texta 5/7/2012, 12:49 pm

red texta
red texta
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/7/2012, 12:51 pm

We Are The Champions couldn't be less epic if they tried. Chris doesn't sound bad, but his frazing is so weird to me.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/7/2012, 12:52 pm

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/7/2012, 12:54 pm

tanita_mors wrote:We Are The Champions couldn't be less epic if they tried. Chris doesn't sound bad, but his frazing is so weird to me.

I know! There is "something" in the very last phrase that I...it's just...odd. Shocked

Edit: Listened to the original, yes it does have that weird pacing with Mercury as well. If I have to find something positive, it's the hardest phrase to enunciate in the whole song and there are a lot of those in this anyway.

Last edited by valkeakuulas on 5/7/2012, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 12:54 pm

Ok just heard it he only has part of the verse. He should sing a part in the chorus but that's for finchel to grab. Bah.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/7/2012, 12:56 pm

I Won't Give Up - yet another boring Lea solo. Sleep
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 12:57 pm

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/7/2012, 1:04 pm

Edge Of Glory - I'm not familiar with the original, but this sounds OK (it's still not VINTAGE)

We Are The Champions - the tempo is too slow and non of them except Lea sound that into it and epic enough. You have to sound like FUCKING WINNERS. As I said, Chris is OK but the way he pronounced some of the words throw me of.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/7/2012, 1:14 pm

Look guys, yet boring ANOTHER Lea song. Just we all wanted.

I Was Here
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/7/2012, 1:15 pm

'Edge of Glory' sounds really good, but it's pretty basic in my opinion.

Yay for the revolutionary 'I Won't Give up'. Unf, Lea sounded good (like she always does), but my gawd if it's boring.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/7/2012, 1:17 pm

They are really making up for the fact she hasn't had a solo in the first part of the season.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/7/2012, 1:18 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
We Are The Champions - the tempo is too slow and non of them except Lea sound that into it and epic enough. You have to sound like FUCKING WINNERS. As I said, Chris is OK but the way he pronounced some of the words throw me of.

I've said the bolded about pretty much every damn 80's song that they've done this year. It's been driving me crazy!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/7/2012, 1:24 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Look guys, yet boring ANOTHER Lea song. Just we all wanted.

I Was Here
OMG another. They really don't know what variation mean.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 1:47 pm

Tempo sounds right to me. I'm so sick of Rachel solo.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  red texta 5/7/2012, 1:54 pm

OMG! Kurt solo!

I'll Remember

banzai wub banzai wub banzai wub

Shame it's such a rotten boring song but you can't have everything. He sounds lovely.
red texta
red texta
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/7/2012, 1:58 pm

I've just listened to We Are The Champions and Chris sounds weird there to me. It's depressing, we got so little singing from him and when ge gets to sing it is something what does not suit him at least I think so.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next