Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

+33
paulopf
Shinra17
Vir Cotto
Sminky
CCfan93
M&M
Heyerchick
Ireth
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
E-ko
Esme
happydays
HollyMc.
red texta
Dame Loli
sjonnepon
CloveGlee
arina
brisallie
Divalicious
ColferGirl
dap1217
Glorfindel
Emile
Jellyrolls
Delight
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Buenos
sahhar
fantastica
kac
37 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  arina 5/14/2012, 2:08 pm

sahhar wrote:OMFG SO MUCH NEWS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. OMG the Jersey Shore halloween scene!!!!!!!. I know it's completely not who Kurt would dress up as but OMFG that was GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!. Chris Colfer I bow to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!. You see how much comic talent RIB have wasted all season when they could have used Chris for such glorious classic Glee moments?. I miss the days when Glee was had it's quirky comedy. They would have had more epic moments like this.
I would not say it better.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  fantastica 5/14/2012, 2:46 pm

Haha! Chris should do SNL
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/14/2012, 3:06 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 40 Tumblr_m40no8Aqek1qd9xgco1_500

Chris definitely has the attitude down, and Darren certainly is very good at looking stupid.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/14/2012, 3:06 pm

fantastica wrote:Haha! Chris should do SNL

SNL would get him an Emmy. For sure. His comic talent is wasted on Glee.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/14/2012, 3:08 pm

I've been wanting Chris to do SNL for ages. He would be an amazing host because he is so versitile. Lorne Michaels probably thinks he doesn't have the "name" to do it yet.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/14/2012, 3:15 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I've been wanting Chris to do SNL for ages. He would be an amazing host because he is so versitile. Lorne Michaels probably thinks he doesn't have the "name" to do it yet.

I've seen far less talented people on SNL. Chris is miles better than a lot of people that have come on the show. I hope he comes on soon, before Andy Samberg ang Kristen Wiig leave the show and it completely goes to hell.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/14/2012, 3:18 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 40 Tumblr_m40yjlsrLT1qa5w9eo1_500
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/14/2012, 3:20 pm

Emile wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 40 Tumblr_m40yjlsrLT1qa5w9eo1_500

So another pointless argument and Klaine stay together. Oh joy Rolling Eyes .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 5/14/2012, 3:25 pm

sahhar wrote:
Emile wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 40 Tumblr_m40yjlsrLT1qa5w9eo1_500

Pretty much. One will break-up with the other but susequently get back together or Kurt will say he is going to stay in Lima and Blaine will tell him to go. As long as Kurt's in NYC, I don't care.

Finchel is super pointless to me. I wish it was just Hummelberry in NY. I like Cory and I love the three of them together, but Finchel is terrible.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/14/2012, 3:27 pm

As long as Kurt's away from Blaine, I'm happy.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/14/2012, 3:44 pm

sahhar wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I've been wanting Chris to do SNL for ages. He would be an amazing host because he is so versitile. Lorne Michaels probably thinks he doesn't have the "name" to do it yet.

I've seen far less talented people on SNL. Chris is miles better than a lot of people that have come on the show. I hope he comes on soon, before Andy Samberg ang Kristen Wiig leave the show and it completely goes to hell.

Oh, I agree there have been far less talented people than Chris on SNL. But some of those less talented people are a lot more well known than Chris.

Andy and Kristen are leaving this year, right? I think they only have like one or two episodes left.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/14/2012, 3:45 pm

M&M wrote:
sahhar wrote:

Pretty much. One will break-up with the other but susequently get back together or Kurt will say he is going to stay in Lima and Blaine will tell him to go. As long as Kurt's in NYC, I don't care.

Finchel is super pointless to me. I wish it was just Hummelberry in NY. I like Cory and I love the three of them together, but Finchel is terrible.

They better not have Kurt say that he is going to stay in Lima for Blaine. That would be so OOC for Kurt it's not even funny. Since the beginnig, Kurt has wanted to get out of Lima, and if he even thinks about putting off NY for Blaine, I will go throw slushies at RIB.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/14/2012, 3:49 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
sahhar wrote:

Oh, I agree there have been far less talented people than Chris on SNL. But some of those less talented people are a lot more well known than Chris.

Andy and Kristen are leaving this year, right? I think they only have like one or two episodes left.

What?, I thought they had another year left. Oy that sucks. SNL will surely drop in quality now, if it hadn't already.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 5/14/2012, 3:58 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
M&M wrote:
sahhar wrote:

They better not have Kurt say that he is going to stay in Lima for Blaine. That would be so OOC for Kurt it's not even funny. Since the beginnig, Kurt has wanted to get out of Lima, and if he even thinks about putting off NY for Blaine, I will go throw slushies at RIB.

Oh, I completely agree. I think if he does, it will be out of Kurt being a bit afraid of the unknown. I don't think it will hit him until the final ep that he is moving from everything he knows and all the good and bad that go with it. I also think RIB may take the opportunity to make Blaine look good by sending Kurt on his way because I am sure they know that most Kurt stans dislike him intensely.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/14/2012, 4:03 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 40 Tumblr_m40no8Aqek1qd9xgco1_500

So many OMGs after seeing that pic ptdr

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 40 Animated-laughing

I still can't believe that it's Chris/Kurt underneath the drag look. blinkk Why the hell would Kurt dress like that ?! It's hilarious, though Razz

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/14/2012, 4:09 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

I'll definitely join you on giving RIB some "fun time" if they do that! Why the hell would kurt suddenly give up his dream for his bf who acts more like a bff ? It just doesn't make sense after all these preparation that he has done in the past (he even packed some of his stuff before the audition, remember?), it seems that he's determined to go to NYC no matter NYADA accepts him or not.

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/t148-kurt-hummel-spoiler-thread-part-4

Last edited by BlueJazz on 5/14/2012, 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40