Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

+19
Buenos
valkeakuulas
brisallie
M&M
angelnessa
tanita_mors
Ireth
Kurt addict
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Vir Cotto
bayth
TimF
lilypaperclips
23 posters

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  Buenos 3/4/2015, 4:44 pm

I shudder to think if the child is Kurt/Blaine's...

What whey they produce?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  Glorfindel 3/4/2015, 6:01 pm

I suddenly have to think about one of Chris' tweets:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 21 GcVdI7PM_biggerchriscolfer

@msleamichele I couldn't handle a Colchele baby! There isn't enough tranquilizers in the world!
Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/4/2015, 6:28 pm

I highly doubt that Rachel is playing surrogate for Klaine. Kurt has enough on his hands taking care of Blaine - he doesn't have time for another child right now.  fanny2 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/4/2015, 6:32 pm

Ranwing wrote:I highly doubt that Rachel is playing surrogate for Klaine. Kurt has enough on his hands taking care of Blaine - he doesn't have time for another child right now.  fanny2 

Hope you are right about Rachel not playing surrogate for Klaine. and I agree 100% that Kurt has enough on his hands taking care of Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/5/2015, 12:45 am

klaine will either adopt or hire a surrogate mother for their baby - if their marriage lasts long enough til that day. I get the sense from some gay websites that most gay guys don't want children at all, at least when they are young. i guess men don't have that "nesting instinct" that women do, and that's just biological.

rachel will never go through many months of painful, time consuming and hormonal-wrecking preparation (necessary for the egg extraction and later, implantation) plus 9 months of actual pregnancy to be a surrogate mother for anyone. the only way some women are willing to be surrogate mothers is if they are in dire need of money or they are trying to help a loved one who is very very dear to them.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/6/2015, 8:32 am

The song is very crealy superficial and shoe-horned in "(Sue's mom conveniently drops the word "trolley" and Sue's all like "You want to sing about it, right?"), and Sue's role is quite annoying this season, but these 2 ladies are a delight to watch together.

And Jane Lynch's voice has improved so much after her 'Annie' Broadway stint.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/6/2015, 9:32 pm

Songs for the final episode (not necessarily in the right order), 6x13, Dreams Come True:

- This Time (Rachel) 
- Daydream Believer (?)
- Teach Your Children (Will)
- I Lived (big group number)
- Someday We'll Be Together (?)
- The Winner Takes It All (Will + Sue)

We know that Mercedes will get a solo in this episode too (either 'Daydream Believer' or 'Someday We'll Be Together'), so that leaves only one song for any other characters than the ones already listed above.

So it's 99% confirmed that there's no Kurt solo this season. :angry: :(
(But if we're 'lucky' we'll get a last Klaine duet. vomit2 )
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/6/2015, 9:52 pm

suffering succotash!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/6/2015, 9:53 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Songs for the final episode (not necessarily in the right order), 6x13, Dreams Come True:

- This Time (Rachel) 
- Daydream Believer (?)

We know that Mercedes will get a solo in this episode too (either 'Daydream Believer' or 'Someday We'll Be Together'), so that leaves only one song for any other characters than the ones already listed above.

I would guess that if Mercedes has a solo, it will be her singing "Someday We'll Be Together" and "Daydream Believer" will wind up being a Klaine duet or a Bland solo (just so they can have Blaine sing:

You once thought of me
As a white knight on his steed
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 3/6/2015, 10:20 pm

Glorfindel wrote:So it's 99% confirmed that there's no Kurt solo this season. :angry: :(

S6 has been such a great season for Kurt and his fans. dryy /sarcasm

Whatever, I wish Chris would finish all his commitments already so he can go start filming Noel. He gets to sing and shine there.

dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/6/2015, 10:39 pm

Can't you just see the writers around the writing table, having conversations, because they certainly weren't planning any thoughtful scripts.

Hmm, to keep the teeny bit of people left we have to placate certain audience members.

Lea Michele fans-well, she has to have every victory, because Rachel is the most special of the special, and deserves it. Yep, those fans will be happy.

Darren Criss-well, despite all evidence to the contrary, Blaine is the catch of catches, and no cheating or childish behavior will ever convince the fans he is any the less. So we will continue to give him all the victories, yep those fans will be happy.

Chris Colfer Fans-well, they were lucky we let someone so unusual remain on the show, and heck, those people will watch no matter what we do, so let's give Kurt nothing, nothing other than the culmination of the only freaking storyline he's had since Blaine entered his life. Getting married.

Everyone else, we'll give a hodgepodge of happy, successful moments full of meaningless songs, and then we are done for the summer. Bonuses for everyone!!

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/6/2015, 10:54 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Songs for the final episode (not necessarily in the right order), 6x13, Dreams Come True:

- This Time (Rachel) 
- Daydream Believer (?)

This is really scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Except for Teach Your Children, what an uninspired collection of songs. This is the climax of six seasons of a show and it's like they were rummaging songs out of the discount bin. It really shows just little investment the people behind Glee had for their own show, so it's hardly a surprise that the audience is barely hanging on.

And with the show such a total mess, I can't be outraged that there won't be a Kurt solo. I'm actually relieved at this point that Chris has little to do with the show at this point and doesn't have to shoulder responsibility for things falling apart the way it has.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/7/2015, 12:55 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 21 Tumblr_nktoy3wDkd1ql1znmo1_1280

shinybootz #FlatStanley auditioning for @msleamichele @hrhchriscolfer & @darrencriss @GLEEonFOX #gleeseason6 #GLEE #Episode611 #Director
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/7/2015, 1:35 am

I have feeling these episodes are going to be all Rachel. :angry: 

So, welcome to the Rachel show. :angry: 

This show is not going out with a bang but just spiralling down the toilet.

Rachel's story is boring.

Thank god is another couple of weeks we can just centre on Chris's career and just read the endings for Kurt our wonderful fan fiction writers can come up with.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Popular

Post  Kurt addict 3/8/2015, 7:04 pm

I've just listened to popular and I love it, Chris amend Lea have such music chemistry and Chris just sounds divine, the ending is beautiful, I love the sound of chris at th end clandestinely it's just wow
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/10/2015, 8:09 am

The songs are out for the next episode.

Love Mickey. Smile

Listen To Your Heart is Rachel and Jessie.  dryy

Chandelier is okay.

Won't listen to the St Berry song.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/10/2015, 8:10 am

6x13 - Dreams Come True (20-Mar-2015)foxfast.com

All of Will’s hard work and dedication to the Glee Club and to fostering the talents and dreams of his students pays off in a major way, and everyone shares in the feeling of joy that permeates the school as teachers and students reflect on their shared journey. Old rifts and wounds are healed and new sights are set on a promising future. Everyone seems to be ending up exactly as expected and right where they belong… along with more than a few unexpected surprises.

SPECIAL GUESTS:

• Himself - GERALDO RIVERA
  • Jesse St. James - JONATHAN GROFF
  • Emma Pillsbury-Schuester - JAYMA MAYS
  • Terri Schuester - JESSALYN GILSIG
  • Principal Figgins - IQBAL THEBA
  • Tina Cohen-Chang - JENNA USHKOWITZ
  • Noah ‘Puck’ Puckerman - MARK SALLING
  • L. Quinn Fabray - DIANNA AGRON
  • Brittany S. Pierce - HEATHER MORRIS
  • Santana Lopez - NAYA RIVERA
  • Kitty Wilde - BECCA TOBIN
  • Matt Rutherford - DIJON TALTON
  • Sugar Motta - VANESSA LENGIES
  • Lauren Zizes - ASHLEY FINK
  • Joe Hart - SAMUEL LARSEN
  • Rory Flanagan - DAMIAN MCGINTY
  • Jake Puckerman - JACOB ARTIST
  • Wade ‘Unique’ Adams - ALEX NEWELL
  • Marley Rose - MELISSA BENOIST
  • Ryder Lynn - BLAKE JENNER
  • Becky Jackson - LAUREN POTTER
  • Superintendent Bob Harris - CHRISTOPHER COUSINS
  • Jane Hayward - SAMANTHA MARIE WARE
  • Spencer Porter - MARSHALL WILLIAMS
  • Roderick - NOAH GUTHRIE
  • Mason McCarthy - BILLY LEWIS JR.
  • Madison McCarthy - LAURA DREYFUSS

PRODUCTION CREDITS:

• Written by RYAN MURPHY, BRAD FALCHUK, IAN BRENNAN
  • Directed by BRADLEY BUECKER
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/10/2015, 8:15 am

http://grantschris.tumblr.com/post/113246328440/mickey-glee-cast-version

Actually I don't know if the other songs have been released or not as I have only see the two that have been.

Last edited by ColferInspired on 3/10/2015, 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/10/2015, 8:26 am

Is Chris in any song?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/10/2015, 9:03 am

fantastica wrote:Is Chris in any song?

Doesn't look like it. :(

There is Noah doing Take Me To Church but I cannot find it as I do not know which tag it is in. It was on my dashboard on tumblr but now I cannot see it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/10/2015, 9:14 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/10/2015, 9:23 am

Don't like We Built This City.

It is kind of annoying.

This song used to make me want to dance, and sing along with it, this just makes me want to turn it off.

I hate what they did to this song.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/10/2015, 11:37 am

Have to admit that I was very dubious about Take Me To Church when the song list first came out since it's such a powerful song and I absolutely adore Hozier's rendition. The message is also problematic (being rather anti-organized religion) but I have to admit that I cannot wait to see this performed on the show. It's absolutely gorgeous. Noah is stunning and the arrangement is probably the best we've gotten for a ND competition performance in years. This is one of the rare examples this season when the cover comes close to doing the original justice.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/10/2015, 12:44 pm

Love the St. Berry duet.

wub
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/10/2015, 4:27 pm

I do not like The added Warbler bits in Take Me To Church suure It is nicely sung, and I really do love Noah's voice in it but I do not need no Warblers bum bumpin in the background, (Like they no doubt was gonna lose even if their school burn down cause Blaine was too busy being at Mckenly singing to coach his Glee Club vexe ) also no offense but Kitty's voice is annoying me in a lot of songs and I wish they would keep her off songs her voice has no business being on Sleep . Kitty's parts should have been sung by one of the twins or both.
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next