Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

+19
Buenos
valkeakuulas
brisallie
M&M
angelnessa
tanita_mors
Ireth
Kurt addict
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Vir Cotto
bayth
TimF
lilypaperclips
23 posters

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  brisallie 2/20/2015, 12:23 am

dimpledchris wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Tumblr_nk1ttpX3vd1tgney8o1_500 aa54 aa54 aa54

Glad they have invited Dijon. And btw along with the picture, he said this:
One of the most genuine & consistent ppl.. @chriscolfer #glee #goodmemories

I guess he truly admires Chris Smile

As for Chris look, is this is the future look of Kurt, he gets better with the age.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  dimpledchris 2/20/2015, 1:17 am

^ Too true, their friendship is so cute Smile

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Screen10
From Harry's snapchat, lol. Not sure if he's the one wearing this, but kudos to whoever had this hat made. It's the best
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 2/20/2015, 1:20 am

dimpledchris wrote:^ Too true, their friendship is so cute Smile

From Harry's snapchat, lol. Not sure if he's the one wearing this, but kudos to whoever had this hat made. It's the best

My guess is Chris gave this to the crew as a filming gift. I love that man!  wub
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/20/2015, 1:28 am

^ A couple of other people have guessed that Chris had this made as well. If he did, I love him even more. It's so perfectly him, haha.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/20/2015, 5:10 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Tumblr_nk28jz5m511sg9z6fo1_540
bridgettcjones: Thank you @hrhchriscolfer for the best hat EVER!!! I love you so much! See you at dinner soon! #gleegoodbye
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/20/2015, 5:26 am

Razz Those hats are so Chris. I'd love to have one.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/20/2015, 5:52 am

brisallie wrote:Razz Those hats are so Chris. I'd love to have one.

So would I. Razz

Wonder if RIB were amused by them?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/20/2015, 6:10 am

ptdr Omg Chris!!! Love those hats that he got made.

Is that really future Kurt's hair? I kind of thought they were trying to make him look like Season 1 Kurt for 2009, especially since Dijon is there.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/20/2015, 6:14 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Tumblr_nk25nucKfb1r4ezfzo1_500

Looks like Ashley was there as well. wub

If so, I am glad they added her.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/20/2015, 6:47 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Tumblr_nk1fm0Ukun1sg9z6fo1_400 Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Tumblr_nk1fm0Ukun1sg9z6fo2_400

Chris on set today (from Harry Shum Jr.’s and Marshall Williams’ Snapchat)

I do feel Marshall and Noah have been added to Chris's long long list of friends. Smile

Not bad for someone who never used to have any.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/20/2015, 8:24 am

M&M wrote:
dimpledchris wrote:^ Too true, their friendship is so cute Smile

My guess is Chris gave this to the crew as a filming gift. I love that man!  wub
Yes he did:

bridgettcjones: Thank you @hrhchriscolfer for the best hat EVER!!! I love you so much! See you at dinner soon! #gleegoodbye
instagram

Lol, it's a great goodbye present, and also throwing a bit of shade (with a wink and a smile) and promoting himself all at once. Razz

Last edited by Glorfindel on 2/20/2015, 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/20/2015, 8:28 am

A couple of filming tidbits for February 20th

While on location they’re going to be filming New York City subway scenes, set in the fall and winter.

On Paramount, one of the scenes being filmed involves NYADA…and Kurt and Rachel lookalikes.
fyeahgleeclub

So they haven't forgotten Kurt goes to NYADA.

But I thought the lookalikes scene was already filmed a few weeks back?
So..... last minute rewrites? unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 2/20/2015, 9:49 am

Glorfindel wrote:
A couple of filming tidbits for February 20th

While on location they’re going to be filming New York City subway scenes, set in the fall and winter.

On Paramount, one of the scenes being filmed involves NYADA…and Kurt and Rachel lookalikes.
fyeahgleeclub

So they haven't forgotten Kurt goes to NYADA.

But I thought the lookalikes scene was already filmed a few weeks back?
So..... last minute rewrites? unsure

I don't know if we actually got confirmation that was going to film soon, only that they were casting look alikes. I wonder if this is supposed to be just after Nationals or the future. Could this be Rachel coming back from her big win to teach a class?
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 2/20/2015, 4:05 pm

Glee Forum has new spoilers from today's New York filming including a pic of Kurt and Bland. Judging by their clothes, I think they are supposed to be looking successful. Trying not to get my hopes up that Kurt will indeed be successful. It is the future.  twitter.com/khaleese has the picture and is there.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/20/2015, 4:17 pm

M&M wrote:Glee Forum has new spoilers from today's New York filming including a pic of Kurt and Bland. Judging by their clothes, I think they are supposed to be looking successful. Trying not to get my hopes up that Kurt will indeed be successful. It is the future.  twitter.com/khaleese has the picture and is there.

If Kurt is successful I may watch. I won't if he is just a househusband to Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/20/2015, 4:44 pm

Apparently they are still filming!

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 12 B-TuhjwCcAADfm4

Source
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2015, 4:47 pm

I really hate the thought of the marriage lasting when Blaine has been such an asshole for so long. Kurt deserves so much ending. I hate Glee for screwing up the Kurt storyline by making him remain attached to such a horrible character.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/20/2015, 4:50 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Apparently they are still filming!

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 12 B-TuhjwCcAADfm4

Source

Have a feeling that I might be right and Klaine is being set up as a NPH/DB gay power couple (which is the best that I could hope for). And it looks like Kurt has finally taken total control over Blaine's closet and banished hair gel for good. If he has to be stuck with Blaine, at least he won’t have to worry about grease stains on his fabulous wardrobe. So… achievement?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2015, 4:54 pm

This breaks my heart on the right side.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Tumblr_nk34p5nnKl1u88r6co1_1280
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/20/2015, 4:59 pm

To be fair not only Blaine looks like some sort of self important estate agent but also Kurt's outfit...I don't know what it is? He's worn small jackets before but this one is off my taste.

And I saw that wedding picture but refused to post it here. It made me very sad. Glad you did it though Jellyrolls because it is the sad truth we'll be seeing very, very soon. And I do have to admit Kurt does look happy. What has happened to him?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/20/2015, 5:08 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I really hate the thought of the marriage lasting when Blaine has been such an asshole for so long.  Kurt deserves so much ending.  I hate Glee for screwing up the Kurt storyline by making him remain attached to such a horrible character.

Agree 100%.I did not always dislike Blaine. I like him up until the car scene in TFT episode. I was glad that he was made a regular character,now I wish he had left when he was suppose to. Or at least only appear a couple times a year.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/20/2015, 5:11 pm

Guys, we knew this was coming. It stinks and it's not what any of us wanted and it's totally unsupported by anything that's gone on the past few weeks, but this is Glee. They're going to cement this "end game" couple however they could manage it.

I'm at a point where Blaine is the very least of my concerns. Just so long as Kurt finds professional success for himself. Maybe in order to protect Rachel's Broadway status, Kurt will have been cast in this amazing TV show where he's won all kinds of critical acclaim and even awards (like a Golden Globe since they're so ruthlessly poaching from the actors lives). Blaine can be a successful recording artist (not that Darren is, but that's what he wants). I just want Kurt to have the affirmation that he's been craving.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/20/2015, 6:32 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Tumblr_nk354fUXpP1sg9z6fo1_540
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Tumblr_nk354fUXpP1sg9z6fo3_r1_540
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 12 Tumblr_nk354fUXpP1sg9z6fo2_540
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/20/2015, 6:40 pm

I love the hat. I wish Chris was selling them. I would buy one.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/20/2015, 6:58 pm

Today is supposed to be Chris's last scene filmed with Darren. Freedom is so close!  panik 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next