Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

+19
Buenos
valkeakuulas
brisallie
M&M
angelnessa
tanita_mors
Ireth
Kurt addict
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Vir Cotto
bayth
TimF
lilypaperclips
23 posters

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  ColferInspired 3/10/2015, 7:03 pm

Ranwing wrote:Have to admit that I was very dubious about Take Me To Church when the song list first came out since it's such a powerful song and I absolutely adore Hozier's rendition. The message is also problematic (being rather anti-organized religion) but I have to admit that I cannot wait to see this performed on the show. It's absolutely gorgeous. Noah is stunning and the arrangement is probably the best we've gotten for a ND competition performance in years. This is one of the rare examples this season when the cover comes close to doing the original justice.
Exactly what I thought when I first heard it.

This is the best they have done this season.

It is just amazing. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  Glorfindel 3/13/2015, 8:09 am

I hadn't been up to listening to the songs (with a more professional ear that is) because I had the flu, but I listened now and I think this was a very good week songwise.

My favorite is 'Take Me To Church', that song is really one of Glee's best imo. neutre

The Warblers backup vocals in the other 2 NNND/Warblers songs are annoying me a bit. It's just too much, and the glee club doesn't sound like ND anymore.

What I like about the VA songs is that (unlike their earlier songs in the season) the backup vocals and the instruments aren't robotic but more natural. 

Glee sneak peek:  Arrow link.
Basically it's the glee club getting glitter bomb 'presents' from Sue, and then there's a ticking bomb blowing up the piano-forte.

Maybe it's just me and I'm getting way too oversensitive of Glee, but it bothers me that you can see the kids and Will being frightened and panicking, and it's Sue of all people doing that to them, the same Sue that covered Becky when she brought a gun to school and fired it twice.
You'd think that after a whole PSA episode of 'Shooting Star' with panicking kids and Sue partly being to blame for that (by not turning Becky in at once and letting the shutdown continu) the writers would be more sensitive about having Sue set off bombs in the school in front of high school kids.
But who am I kidding, right? As if RIB care about that (or even remember). Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/13/2015, 10:04 am

I still haven't watched Shooting Star, but I agree.

But why should RIB bother when they have two other shows to eventually destroy.

AHS, Ryan is already bored with as Hotel is just like Murder House by what I have seen of the promo.

Take Me To Church, I love this version more than the original. neutre

It was the first song I saved.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/13/2015, 4:12 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 22 Tumblr_nl5zabIapC1u88r6co1_500
fortunefeimster Best part of filming “Glee” was working with my dear friend @hrhchriscolfer. So glad we got one in before the show ended for good!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/13/2015, 7:13 pm

I have no idea what the source is (yet) but this popped up on tumblr:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 22 Tumblr_nl66akZhRB1s072yto1_1280
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/13/2015, 7:37 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I have no idea what the source is (yet) but this popped up on tumblr:
x

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 22 Fortun10

source
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/13/2015, 8:36 pm

she must be one of the crew? chris mentioned makeup/hair people before. maybe she's one of them?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/13/2015, 9:10 pm

fantastica wrote:she must be one of the crew? chris mentioned makeup/hair people before. maybe she's one of them?

Fortune Feimster is a writer/comedian that Chris met through Chelsea Lately (she was a writer for the show).
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/13/2015, 9:38 pm

Fortune Feimster is also getting a fall pilot made for ABC for a potential series " Family fortune", of which Tina Fey is one of the EP's.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/13/2015, 10:24 pm

fantastica wrote:she must be one of the crew? chris mentioned makeup/hair people before. maybe she's one of them?

Did you ever watched Chelsea Lately? Fortune was one of the regulars comedians of the show.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/13/2015, 10:48 pm

i have never watched that show. i have only watched the part of chris' interview. nothing else. so pardon my ignorance. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/13/2015, 11:44 pm

Some are watching the 2009 episode and they are saying it is all about Kurt.

So, we might be getting a kurtcentric episode next week. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/13/2015, 11:46 pm

I saw a brief clip of popular and a still of Kurt from 2009 on tumblr.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/14/2015, 2:56 am

http://yes-is-my-fucking-life-bitch.tumblr.com/post/113575766306/msalondra-kurthummel-was-looking-at-a-pamphlet

msalondra #KurtHummel was looking at a pamphlet about suicide #2009 #Glee #PaleyFest2015

:(

Burt said Glee club saved Kurt's life during Season 3. I thought the episode was I Am Unicorn but I can't be sure.

So, the Klainers can stop saying it was Blaine who saved him.

Kurt saved himself.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/14/2015, 3:16 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 22 Tumblr_nl6jz6vfHp1sg9z6fo1_540

From 2009.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/14/2015, 3:26 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/14/2015, 3:40 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 22 Tumblr_nl6lercaeA1u88r6co1_1280

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/14/2015, 3:46 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 22 Tumblr_nl6lqbpQvk1u88r6co1_540

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 22 Tumblr_nl6lqbpQvk1u88r6co2_540

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/14/2015, 3:52 am

Blaine is a cameo, so I don't not why some are thinking they are going to have it that Blaine saved Kurt if it just them walking past each other.

Darren already said it was a cameo at Paleyfest.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/14/2015, 4:03 am

http://llamasanddinosaurs.tumblr.com/post/113573484657

Mr Cellophane. 2009.

Not a new version.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/14/2015, 4:13 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/14/2015, 7:13 am

Blaine gets a small scene were Kurt is in it but they don't see each other.

Just Blaine talking to another Warbler about coming out. Sounds sort of meaningless and was shoed in of course.

This episode 2009 seems to be the writers trying to tie things all together.

http://lettersfromtitan.tumblr.com/post/113582865315/a-few-things-about-2009

This person is a die-hard Klainer and she used to annoy the heck out of me, but I like what she said about Kurt. Though if it was the writers sole focus to have Kurt as a secondary character to Rachel, they sure have not done a good job writing them equally.

1. It opens with a Kurt voiceover.  The whole episode is not about Kurt, but the Kurt stuff is all tremendously important as it serves to highlight both what Kurt has meant to this show and that his plot was always meant to be a secondary plot.  He’s a supporting character and the absolute core of the show.  His material is moving, discusses depression and suicidal ideation, and in fact sets the glee club in motion. Chris Colfer’s chemistry with Lea Michele remains a thing of wonder.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 3/14/2015, 11:52 am

"2009" may be the only full episode I watch since season three.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 3/14/2015, 12:12 pm

mindschemez wrote:Guys. 2009 is GOOOOOOD!

Moving this to the spoiler discussion. Couldnt elaborate yesterday as my phone died. But in the hour that the doors open and the actually panel began, they played 2009.

We were watching it and thought, "why did you guys ever stray from this formula?" Lots of focus on the original younger cast. They all get a VO, and we get some nice insight about each of them. It was so nice seeing them as we once knew and fell in love with. They nailed their 2009 characters, and its amazing to see how much they actually had changed.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/14/2015, 12:17 pm

Josh, did you guys the see the whole episode or just bits and pieces of it?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next