Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

+19
Buenos
valkeakuulas
brisallie
M&M
angelnessa
tanita_mors
Ireth
Kurt addict
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Vir Cotto
bayth
TimF
lilypaperclips
23 posters

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  Jellyrolls 3/3/2015, 11:44 pm

I think I got both of the Kurt and Rachel ones a couple of pages back.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  M&M 3/3/2015, 11:46 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I think I got both of the Kurt and Rachel ones a couple of pages back.

D'oh! Sorry about that. That will teach me to skim quickly. Embarassed
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/3/2015, 11:50 pm

No worries Smile I tried to edit your post because I thought it was the URL for the picture, then realized it was for all the pictures, and couldn't for the life of me find the other hummelberry picture.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/3/2015, 11:55 pm

M&M wrote:
brisallie wrote:Saw it on twitter. I guess is from "2009",umm nice try Glee to make Chris look younger.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 20 B_OB4BOWsAAiixH

LOL! His hair is so flat.

On twitter, some are suggesting that Chris should have done his hair. Remember how young he looked in his b-day?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 3/4/2015, 12:11 am

LOL, even S1 Kurt didn't have hair that flat. His bangs were down, but definitely not like how they styled them here. Maybe they're making an attempt to take away some of his height? Though they can't hide his growth spurt too, unless 2009 Kurt's sitting down for the whole episode.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/4/2015, 12:26 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Future Rachel is preggo:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 20 Tumblr_nko0onCs2W1ql1znmo5_r1_500

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 20 Tumblr_nko0onCs2W1ql1znmo8_r1_500

I hope that Rachel is not carrying Kurt's and Blaine's baby, But at least men can't get pregnant because I am pretty sure Kurt would the one pregnant,if they could. If Rachel is carrying Kurt's and Blaine's baby.I am hoping the baby is Jesse's
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 3/4/2015, 12:35 am

Same, I hope the baby is hers and Jesse's, though there's a possibility that it's Kurt and Blaine's baby (please no).
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2015, 12:49 am

I'm pretty sure Kurt wouldn't be the pregnant one if they could. (Shrug)

Also wanted to add no Sam in the Rachel preggos spoiler photos... phr34r
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2015, 12:56 am

The group number, it really mars the effect the people who are not dressed in red and white.

Did some miss the memo?? Shocked

Is that Groff I see in that final number?? neutre
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/4/2015, 12:56 am

dimpledchris wrote:Same, I hope the baby is hers and Jesse's, though there's a possibility that it's Kurt and Blaine's baby (please no).

Agree 100%. I am hoping very hard that the baby is Rachel's and Jesse's.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2015, 12:58 am

I'm guessing Chris is behind Jane in the group number.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/4/2015, 1:44 am

I know Rachel is the main woman, but giving her NYADA, Broadway success, a Tony AND a family is really pushing it. It may be Jesse's Tony, but that baby bump must be real and not for a role.

Infact the room looks like a dressing room. I bet they have Rachel work on stage all during her pregnancy in her starring role.

I cannot even stomach the idea that tthey might have her carry the "Klaine child".
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/4/2015, 2:24 am

Under the pic with Kurt and Rachel getting food dumped on them it says they make a pact.

2009 I think is them putting the glee club together and they recruit the others in that the others are their audition songs for the glee club.

This is meant to be what if none of them had the glee club. So in other words Kurt and Rachel would have put one together anyway? saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/4/2015, 6:41 am

M&M wrote:
brisallie wrote:Saw it on twitter. I guess is from "2009",umm nice try Glee to make Chris look younger.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 20 B_OB4BOWsAAiixH

LOL! His hair is so flat.

Kurt... doesn't look like Kurt. Rachel looks like a 60s suburban housewife. Total fail....

It looks like 2009/Dreams is going to be lol cracktastic but totally disconnected to what actually happened in the show. Though Kurt looks absolutely stunning in that black outfit.

Just a few weeks to go people. Then we're free.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/4/2015, 7:31 am

Why would these newbies be there five years later?

This is pure crack.

Didn't they ever leave Lima and have lives of their own?

This looks all so confusing, if they are going to switch back to the present, to a 2009 au then five years later. blinkk

I say au not flashback because of the pilot. Or are they changing the beginning as well like what happened in the pilot never happened, or Season 1?

Kurt has his hair like Blaine. Kurt has only had his hair slicked down for Vogue in the Madonna episode and it was in a way that suited him.

Here is something cracktastic, what if that is Blaine, not Kurt, if this was an au, even though it isn't, which right now I still find hard to believe?

I would love it if it were the case and Chris did a better job at playing Blaine than Darren.  Smile

I know it isn't but he does look like Blaine with his hair like that and those awful clothes.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/4/2015, 8:07 am

Yeah, I agree that a gelhelmet is not how Kurt's hair looked in season 1. They should have let Chris do it himself.
But maybe they did his hair like this to make him look smaller. Still.....not very believable, but hopefully it will look a bit better in the episode (with moving pictures, lol).

valkeakuulas wrote:I know Rachel is the main woman,  but giving her NYADA, Broadway success, a Tony AND a family is really pushing it. It may be Jesse's Tony, but that baby bump must be real and not for a role.

Infact the room looks like a dressing room. I bet they have Rachel work on stage all during her pregnancy in her starring role.

I cannot even stomach the idea that tthey might have her carry the "Klaine child".
I doubt Rachel would donate 9 months of her precious Broadway time to go through a pregnancy for Klaine. And I know RIB is terrible at continuity, but didn't Quinn offer to be Klaine's surrogate mom?
Anyway, I suspect it's Jesse's child, and they are married. It would somewhat come near the 'original' ending (stil don't believe that was the original ending) Ryan revealed after Cory's death, of Rachel 'coming home' after having had her Broadway success.

As for the dressing room: I think that's the dressing room at the Tony awards, before the show begins, as Kurt and Blaine are wearing the same clothes as in the still where they're watching the tv (probably when Rachel wins her Tony).

At least I'm glad Rachel is winning the Tony in the future (5 years) instead of at the end of this school year, as I speculated a week ago (there was a picture of Lea, Matt, Chris and Darren in which Lea was wearing her Tony dress but Chris and Darren had 2015 hairdo's for Kurt and Blaine).

ColferInspired wrote:Under the pic with Kurt and Rachel getting food dumped on them it says they make a pact.

2009 I think is them putting the glee club together and they recruit the others in that the others are their audition songs for the glee club.

This is meant to be what if none of them had the glee club. So in other words Kurt and Rachel would have put one together anyway? saispa
That's stretching the past quite a bit, imo, as Rachel and Kurt hardly could stand one another when Will started ND. Kurt was hanging out with Mercedes at that time, and also had more friendly moments with Tina and Mercedes, side-eying Rachel every possible moment (also because they both were in love with Finn).

(Remember in the Pilot, when they go see the VA performance at Carmel High, and Rachel and Finn go get something in the caffetaria? You can see Tina, Artie, Mercedes and Kurt walking past them in the background, judging the hell out of them. Razz )

It would in a way make a full circle moment of Rachel and Kurt being glee club coaches now (if it will indeed be Rachel and Kurt, and not Rachel alone).
But the thing that is wrong in this scenario is that both Rachel and Kurt never wanted to be glee club coaches, not back then and not really now. They are both doing it in 2015 for other reasons than wanting to be a teacher: Rachel to get her feet back on the ground, and Kurt for his NYADA studies.
Rachel and Kurt always wanted to be stars, not teachers. Rolling Eyes

It's not an exact retcon, but it's also not telling what happened and what the characters felt back then either.
So typical Glee, I guess. unsure

I was looking forward to '2009', but I'm slowly starting to fear it now. It's Glee and RIB we're dealing with after all.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/4/2015, 10:59 am

A thought about Rachel being pregnant on the night of the Tony awards...

The picture appears to be in Rachel’s dressing room, but unless the character that Rachel is playing on Broadway is at least six months pregnant, how the hell would she be performing at this point? She would have had to drop out of the show as soon as she started showing (because there’s only so long you can hide a baby bump on someone that petite, not to mention that she would have probably had to drop any dancing that her role required as her pregnancy progressed). It’s nice that they want to show Rachel “having it all” but let’s be serious… would career-driven Ms. Berry even think about trying to get pregnant while she’s starting a new show? She would have had to have gotten pregnant right when she started rehearsals. I cannot imagine that Rachel, who had already fucked up one golden opportunity by not taking it seriously, would get pregnant right as she’s starting a new show. And yes, accidents happen, but after her first pregnancy scare, I would hope that she would be on some serious birth control (and that Jesse would be wearing six layers of condoms to ensure that she didn’t accidently get knocked up).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/4/2015, 12:14 pm

I half wondered if the picture of Kurt, Rachel, and the bastard is actually in Rachel and Jesse's apartment instead of it being a dressing room (perhaps what people are thinking is the vanity is just a writing desk or something?). Jesse and Rachel walk downstairs, excited to see their friends on Rachel's big night. Rachel addresses them all in the living room, and then the friends watch the show from her apartment?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/4/2015, 2:00 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I half wondered if the picture of Kurt, Rachel, and the bastard is actually in Rachel and Jesse's apartment instead of it being a dressing room (perhaps what people are thinking is the vanity is just a writing desk or something?).  Jesse and Rachel walk downstairs, excited to see their friends on Rachel's big night.  Rachel addresses them all in the living room, and then the friends watch the show from her apartment?

That was my second thought. That doesn't change that she would have been visibly pregnant at the time she was doing a lead role in a Broadway show. Or that she would have stopped performing when she started showing, which would have had to drop out of her show early in her run (again). Most performers starting a new show stay with the show for several months after opening (usually at least a month following the Tonys) unless they have another professional commitment that existed prior to them signing onto the show and gets an agreed early exit. When I went to see Spamalot 1 week after the Tonys (had already seen it twice before - don't judge), Hank Azaria had already left because he had a movie commitment. The rest of the original cast (including Tim Curry, David Hyde Pierce and Sara Ramirez) were still with the show.

If Rachel is around 6 or 7 months pregnant at the time of the Tonys (which is early June), she would already have been pregnant at the time her show opened (most shows for the season open in early spring since the nominations are in early March), then she would have known that she was pregnant well before the show opened. And she would not have been able to continue performing when her pregnancy became visible. The show very probably would have replaced her before opening once they knew about her pregnancy since they knew that she wouldn't be able to complete her contracted run (again).

Explain to me again how this girl even has a career, let alone is winning a Tony?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/4/2015, 2:26 pm

In response, please insert that "It's Glee" gif Wink

Trying to make sense of Glee will make your head hurt Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2015, 4:14 pm

Wow...baby,  devil spawn , I mean child from Rachel and Jesse St. James...

Demian the 666 musical?  phr34r
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/4/2015, 4:23 pm

I would hope that the kid would go full on rebellion and want to be a doctor. Or worse, a civil engineer.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2015, 4:37 pm

I say he becomes an accountant.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/4/2015, 4:41 pm

And he can't sing. Like he sings Sugar Motta levels of bad.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/4/2015, 4:42 pm

Even worse: He's more of a needy, whiny, entitled diva than Rachel.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next