Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  M&M 1/6/2015, 2:19 am

M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  angelnessa 1/6/2015, 2:24 am

Between that and his high note in Take On Me (which I'm sure will be cut in the show), I'm squeeing over his voice tonight. I've missed it wub .

One of the only good things about NOT having him sing as much on the show is that he's going to come out of Glee with his voice strong and intact, and ready for any other singing opportunities that come his way.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 1/6/2015, 2:53 am

Take on Me

Surprisingly better than the show version since we can actually hear Chris in the first 2 choruses.  Whoever edited that song for the TV version failed rather hardcore.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/6/2015, 3:30 am

Scene from the 2 hour premeire with Sue and Hummelberry:

http://chriscolfernews.com/

While we have seen the same old tired Sue shtick before,   Chris reaction shots are priceless...

This scene show what a difference when you have good actors in a scene...even a rehash like this one was...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/6/2015, 4:22 am

His voice in Home...I so love his lower voice wub , and who sings this song originally? I like it.

As for the scene, was pretty much Sue threatening Glee Club like...I lost the count of how many times has done that. But I agree that good actors as Chris, Jane and Lea save the scene.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/6/2015, 5:17 am

6x03 - "Jagged Little Tapestry" (16-Jan-2015)
Kurt and Rachel continue to struggle as co-coaches of New Directions. While he thinks their goal should be to educate the new Glee-Clubbers and introduce them to the classics, she remains convinced they will be better off trying to get the kids fired up about the upcoming competition by assigning something more contemporary and relatable. They reach an accord – albeit a tenuous one – when they decide to make their first weekly assignment a mash-up of the two genres using the music of Carole King and Alanis Morissette. And as Kurt struggles with the thought that he might have lost Blaine for good, his growing feelings of hopelessness begin to exacerbate the tensions between him and Rachel even further.
Meanwhile, when Becky Jackson needs help to cover up a lie told to her new boyfriend, some of the Glee Club alumni pitch in to help… in more ways than one; Brittany and Santana take their relationship to the next level; and when one of the football players conspires against Coach Beiste, it leads to her making a shocking confession – and to a welcome opportunity for Sam.
SPECIAL GUESTS
Tina Cohen-Chang - Jenna Ushkowitz
Noah ‘Puck’ Puckerman - Mark Salling
L. Quinn Fabray - Dianna Agron
Santana Lopez - Naya Rivera
Brittany S. Pierce - Heather Morris
Becky Jackson - Lauren Potter
Dave Karofsky - Max Adler
Coach Roz Washington - Nene Leakes
PRODUCTION CREDITS
Written by BRAD FALCHUK
Directed by PAUL MCCRANE
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/6/2015, 12:54 pm

TimF wrote:Take on Me

Surprisingly better than the show version since we can actually hear Chris in the first 2 choruses.  Whoever edited that song for the TV version failed rather hardcore.
Seriously, that person should be fired.
Although one of the Anders brothers once said that RIB (mostly Ryan) decided the parts of a song that end up in the episodes, and the Anders brothers often can choose the singers for the cut parts themselves. So it very well could be they deliberately choose Chris and Kevin to be showcased in the full version.

brisallie wrote:His voice in Home...I so love his lower voice wub , and who sings this song originally? I like it.
It's from Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros: youtube.

If anything, the little snipbits we got from Chris in 'Home' and 'Take on Me' shows what an incredible range he has. Singing a B2 in one song and an E5 in the other.
Just listen: link to tumblr with both sololines side by side. Shocked

I'm so sad and angry he (and/or Kevin) didn't get the chorus of 'Take on Me' as a solo. :angry:

'Suddenly Seymour' and 'Sing' still sound crappy. blinkk
'Let it Go' is just boring. Sleep
'Problem' sounds good, a bit overproduced (and I don't like the original).
The newbies can sing, wow. And their voices at least sound interesting, not that same old same old generic pop sound.

As for the scene, was pretty much Sue threatening Glee Club like...I lost the count of how many times has done that. But I agree that good actors as Chris, Jane and Lea save the scene.
I swear: if it wasn't for Chris' growth spurt this scene could have been labeled season 1 without anyone suspecting it's actually season 6.

Love seeing Jane and Chris acting together though.
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 33 Tumblr_nhr3otYSwC1rk7v8fo2_400  Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 33 Tumblr_nhr3otYSwC1rk7v8fo3_400

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 33 Tumblr_nhr3otYSwC1rk7v8fo5_400  Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 33 Tumblr_nhr3otYSwC1rk7v8fo6_400

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 33 Tumblr_nhr3otYSwC1rk7v8fo1_400  Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 33 Tumblr_nhr3otYSwC1rk7v8fo4_400
x

Also: look at his back and shoulders (and butt) :
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 33 Tumblr_nhr8usLZgH1rk63wco1_250   Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 33 Tumblr_nhr8usLZgH1rk63wco2_250
x

Jane threw some shade:
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 33 Tumblr_nhqg1eNKmE1r8h8p3o3_1280

Jane also tweeted a picture Chris made:
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 33 Tumblr_nhqgom3uaJ1qjlzrgo1_1280
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 33 Tumblr_nhqgom3uaJ1qjlzrgo2_1280
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/6/2015, 1:07 pm

Sneak peek of 'Homecoming': link (I linked to a tumblr, as the original on TVline isn't availabe outside of the US)

- Did anyone mention yet that the ORIGINALS ARE BACK!!!11!!!1!!!!! Rolling Eyes 
- Tina getting shat on, as usual. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
- Sam asking Mercedes if she's still a virgin. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Still..... it's good to see them back together.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/6/2015, 1:17 pm

In that scene they released of Sue with Hummelberry Chirs/Kurt looks stunning with his rocking body.

No more layers for this boy. wub
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/6/2015, 1:38 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Just listen: link to tumblr with both sololines side by side. Shocked

i went there but can't see any play button. i used both chrome and firefox. can anybody else play that audio?

love love love chris' voice in both songs but there are just so little of him in either song. :(
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/6/2015, 1:39 pm

Chris being pretty was the one thing worth watching in this mess.

Sam is apparently going to be in a contest with Blaine to see who can be a bigger douchebag. He hasn't seen Mercedes, the woman he was supposed to be in love with, in months and his first question to her is if she's still a virgin? In other words "Hey, have you changed your mind about this whole sex thing?" And what a wonderful way to lay down the groundwork for Samchel. He gets together with Rachel because she's going to put out. Fan-fucking-tastic.. vexe

And again, Tina gets to be the butt of the joke. Lovely. dryy
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/6/2015, 7:32 pm

fantastica wrote:i went there but can't see any play button. i used both chrome and firefox. can anybody else play that audio?  
Here, try this link (to my own tumblr).

love love love chris' voice in both songs but there are just so little of him in either song. :(
I feel like us Kurtsies have been repeating this lament for 4 seasons now. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/7/2015, 12:26 am

^ Marie darling love u to death! thanks for the link please keep it there because it's like opium... i mean, opera to me. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/7/2015, 9:07 am

I loved the couple of seconds Kurt got to stand out in those songs. Glee got lost in all the pop generics to explore this young man's range. I'll buy the songs just to hear him. I love the way his voice soars in Take on Me line.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/7/2015, 10:11 am

Divalicious wrote:I loved the couple of seconds Kurt got to stand out in those songs.  Glee got lost in all the pop generics to explore this young man's range.

I agree wholeheartedly. Whoever's choosing the songs and for Chris (and most of the other characters/actors as well) to sing and doing the musical arrangements has been missing the mark for several seasons now, in my opinion.

It's lovely to hear Chris' wide range in Home and Take on Me again, but it would have been amazing to have him sing Take on Me as a solo. Wishful thinking, I guess. Has there been any spoiler at all of Kurt having a solo this season?
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/7/2015, 10:54 am

dimpledchris wrote:I agree wholeheartedly. Whoever's choosing the songs and for Chris (and most of the other characters/actors as well) to sing and doing the musical arrangements has been missing the mark for several seasons now, in my opinion.
That would be Ryan Murphy and (when Ryan was too busy woth AHS) Brad Falchuk. dryy
The musical arrangements are made by the Anders brothers, but they don't choose the solo singers (and if anything: they've tried to squeeze Kurt in the cut parts of songs whenever they could).

It's lovely to hear Chris' wide range in Home and Take on Me again, but it would have been amazing to have him sing Take on Me as a solo. Wishful thinking, I guess. Has there been any spoiler at all of Kurt having a solo this season?
Nope. :angry:

We know he has a duet with Blaine in 6x03 (It's Too Late), is in another gigantic group number in the same episode (You Larn/You've Got a Friend) in which he'll probably get half a line, as per usual. Of the other episodes we only know he'll be singing with Blaine and Brittana at their wedding in 6x08 (Our Day Will Come).

There's episodes 5, 6, 7, 9, 10 being filmed that we don't know the songs of, so he could have something significant to sing in any of those episodes, but I won't hold my breath for a solo.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/7/2015, 11:37 am

Last season Chris got a grand total of one official solo (and a few duets when he was the lead voice). Pretty pathetic by any standards. With only 13 episodes this season, I would not be at all surprised if Chris doesn't have any actual solos. Not when they need to have Rachel caterwauling about her miserable lot in life or her newfound love for that brainless block of wood known as Sam Evans. Or Blaine screeching about whatever guy gets him stiff at a given moment.

The song distribution has always been uneven, but last season it was completely off kilter. I don't expect any better this time around.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/7/2015, 1:02 pm

^Don't forget the 3 solos within the first 4 episodes for the VA lead singer (Max George), when most original cast members probably will get zero-squat to sing this season. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/7/2015, 4:07 pm

I think this is a new one?

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 33 Tumblr_nhtlq9ymEz1r8h8p3o2_1280
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/7/2015, 5:10 pm

"You know what’s great about these [last] six episodes [of Glee], though? Is we’re basically sticking to that core cast, ‘cause we’re wrapping up storylines."

"I think we’ve shot the last [Sue Sylvester redemption]. We shot an episode where we kind of go back in time and I think that might end up being the last one. It’s very sweet, it’s very bittersweet and kind of ties up some things. Yeah, it’s really sweet and I heard a rumor that that might end up being our last one."

"We have two or three [more episodes of Glee] to shoot."
Jane Lynch

Jane is kinda contradicting herself here, unless they decided to change the episode order and have the flashback episode (6x09 - 2009) be the 13th episode (which would mean no Blam in the final episode?).

Or maybe they have heard that Fox possibly will pull Glee of the air after episode 9, and just finish the last episodes they still have to shoot to fulfill the contracts (and dump them right to dvd). saispa

And what 6 episodes? The ones following the wedding (which would be 5 episodes, not 6)?

unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 1/7/2015, 6:36 pm

^might be how im reading it, but it seems like the "last one" she references is the last sue sylvester redemtion, to be taken place in 2009. So that episode onward there is no humanizing story for her, which perhaps some were wondering.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/7/2015, 6:48 pm

mindschemez wrote:^might be how im reading it, but it seems like the "last one" she references is the last sue sylvester redemtion, to be taken place in 2009. So that episode onward there is no humanizing story for her, which perhaps some were wondering.
That would make sense.

However, Jane also says "...that might end up being our last one."
So it's not just Sue's last one. Maybe it's the last one for the McKinley characters, the 'adult' characters, like Sue, Will, Emma and Beiste.

Let's hope they'll move the show back to New York after the flashback episode. (For Rachel's redemption and final triumph arc no doubt, but maybe we'll get some snipbits of NYADA Kurt out of it.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/7/2015, 7:13 pm

6x04 - "The Hurt Locker, Part 1" (23-Jan-2015)foxfast.com

When several show choirs plan to gather at McKinley for a technically meaningless “invitational” competition, Rachel worries that Will’s Vocal Adrenaline team will be so stellar they will blow her still-struggling New Directions team out of the water. In a bid to prevent a spirit-crushing defeat, she implores Will to take it easy on them and asks him to purposefully underperform at the event. He agrees, but when Sue gets wind of the collusion she takes matters into her own hands. With Will’s departure from McKinley, he and Sue would apparently have no further grudges to bear against each other, but she still takes offense at even the most innocent of actions and – with a planned retirement on her horizon – decides to embark on a grand act of revenge. She takes her first step of reckoning by setting her sights on destroying Will’s protégé, Rachel; she hypnotizes Sam to make him believe he is in love with Rachel, hoping his amorous advances will distract her from the Glee Club. Meanwhile, Sue takes steps to fulfill her (heretofore unrevealed) desire to be a flower girl at a “fabulous” gay wedding and sets out to rekindle Kurt and Blaine’s fractured relationship.

SPECIAL GUESTS:

Figgins - IQBAL THEBA
Becky Jackson - LAUREN POTTER
Dave Karofsky - MAX ADLER

PRODUCTION CREDITS:
Written & Directed by IAN BRENNAN
"Sue takes steps to fulfill her (heretofore unrevealed) desire to be a flower girl at a “fabulous” gay wedding..."

Oh my f*cking God....... they use ^THAT as the reason for Sue to bring Klaine back together? JFC!!! rentine

Well, what did I expect with Ian Brennan writing the episode. Evil or Very Mad
And add the stupid hypnosis storyline to that pile of WTF?! shit.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/7/2015, 7:33 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Or maybe they have heard that Fox possibly will pull Glee of the air after episode 9, and just finish the last episodes they still have to shoot to fulfill the contracts (and dump them right to dvd). saispa

And what 6 episodes? The ones following the wedding (which would be 5 episodes, not 6)?

unsure

I have this feeling that the episodes we're not hearing about (eps 10-12, maybe 13) are filler episodes, and if by any chance FOX announces pulling Glee off air after some time, they can just skip ahead to airing 6x09 or 6x13, whichever of those is finale material...

Oookay, nope to all this. I mean, I did say that I'd watch the final season to support Chris and to see his wonderful face and acting, but maybe some type of heavy liquor is needed to get through the scenes.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/7/2015, 8:16 pm

FOX never aired the last few episodes of "Firefly" despite having them in the can.

If they decide to yank the last few episodes of Glee off the air I would think a one week heads up is all they would need to throw in the "2009" episode as the series finale.

Lea has said they've filmed several scenes for the finale, which would dovetail in with Naya/Heather tweeting they are through filming Glee. Plus it seemed like they took forever to film 2.08/09.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next