Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

+24
dimpledchris
mindschemez
lilypaperclips
Delight
quietbelle
ChrisColfersLightning
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
rainespeaks
Divalicious
bayth
Glorfindel
coxfire
Ranwing
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
fantastica
angelnessa
28 posters

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  brisallie 2/24/2015, 6:33 am

dimpledchris wrote:...

It's really awful, and I wish that with the ending of Glee they'd also quit with the bullying and harassment, or at the very least find some other people to obsess over. Such a shame that a few ignorant asshats are so vocal that they sometimes drown out the happy/positive comments.

I so want that everything ends in a month. Seriously, some people don't know boundaries, I've read mean tweets toward brigdet, ones related to her personal life. And is coming from people who call themselves 'fans', yeah sure. If they were truly fans, will respect Chris's beloved people.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  Glorfindel 2/24/2015, 9:03 am

With Glee ending and the tinhatters realizing and panicking that soon there will be not much new (if anything at all after Paley Fest) from Chris and Darren together for them to flail and fap over I suspect the bullying and harassing will get (a lot) worse first before it slowly peters out and (hopefully) dies.

The good news is that the attention span of these entitled, delusional brats is short, so as soon as there's no more Klaine and crisscolfer interaction most of them will probably quickly move over to other pairings and idols.
I've already seen them invade the 'How To Get Away With Murder' fandom, and One Direction (both fandom having gay couples, real or not, to fetish) is getting a more prominent place on their blogs again as well.

I'm afraid a few die-hards will remain crisscolfer tinhatters for at least another year or so, although I suspect they'll go more underground in their own little circles. But they'll probably also be a lot nastier to other fans, or whenever Chris is seen with Will.

Klaine will also still be posted in the Chris Colfer tag for some time to come: I don't expect that to stop soon tbh. But it will at least diminish somewhat, as there won't be any new Klaine scenes to gif after 6x13 has aired.
And there will be other things to post in the Chris Colfer tag that can drown out the Klaine: the filming of Noel, the new TLoS books, and possibly more projects to come!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/24/2015, 10:42 am

I had commented about this on tumblr earlier about this.

Between the Twitter harassment of Chris to take a selfie with Darren to satisfy the fetishists, to the nasty comments being tweeted to Oliver on his birthday, to all the nasty comments and asks on Tumbler towards Chris’s fans, the Klainer/Crisscolfer mouthbreathers have really gotten their collective panties in a major twist.

Think that it’s finally dawned on them that their fantasy has finally come to an end. That the odds of Chris being anywhere near Darren unless a paycheck is involved is pretty non-existent (and even with a paycheck Chris will probably avoid Darren like the plague). Chris may show up at Paley Fest, but whatever connection he had with Darren is over. Chris has his own circle of close friends that Darren is clearly not a part of, and Chris’s next acting jobs will take him further away from Darren. The fetishists will try to console themselves with photo manipulations and publicity pictures of them three years old, but they won’t be able to escape the fact that their fantasies are pure figments of their imagination. Most shippers would be content with that, but not this lot. For all their insistence that Darren and Chris were so close (or even involved on the sly), they’ve got nothing to show for all their efforts except having alienated one of the objects of their obsession and pretty much the rest of the fandom.

So all the have left is to impotently lash out. At the actor who refused to cater to them. To his boyfriend and friends who interfered with their fantasies. To the rest of the fans who refused to be cowed and lost our tolerance for their antics. Let them rage and gnash their teeth because they’ve been left behind in our dust.

What this bunch has done to Bridgett is really sickening. She's a sweet woman who is counted by Chris as a very close friend. But because she appears to be standing in the way of that the crisscolfer idiots insist is "real", she takes a shitload of abuse. I'm glad that she's standing up for herself, but unfortunately these morons are just spoiling things for everyone else.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/24/2015, 12:44 pm

Wait...tinhatters sent nasty comments to Oliver too? Why? And on his birthday,even worse.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/24/2015, 2:30 pm

brisallie wrote:Wait...tinhatters sent nasty comments to Oliver too? Why? And on his birthday,even worse.

Yup. They still haven't forgiven his character for coming between their Klaine or the fact that he and Chris became good friends off the set. It's all kinds of pathetic.

I'm really curious to see what happens the coming months as both Chris and Darren move on to their new projects and aren't seen to be in any communication. They're really going to be at a loss when all they have to satisfy themselves are photos that are already a few years old and whatever bad Photoshopping they can wrangle.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/24/2015, 2:34 pm

these people are not normal. they have serious psychological/mental issues.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/24/2015, 2:44 pm

bunch of stalkers and erotomanicas.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/24/2015, 2:45 pm

With time it will die down, because they have nothing left to be "fed" with.

The sad thing is that they basically drove Chris and Darren not to have any more public interaction.  Personally I think they get along fine as professional colleagues and they seem to have some interests in common, but it's just too messy at this point.

I love that Chris was seen out on the town with Will just the other night.    Chris one can guess is relatively private person, but I think with Glee finished he is going to be relaxed a bit more in public and have some free time.   Have to remind myself that Chris was 18 when he filmed the pilot and that he was inundated with the Glee fan dom when he was very young, so that's all he knows of show biz.   While I'm sure he loved what Glee opened up for him, I'm guessing a private part of himself is just so so relieved he can take a break.

The advantage of Glee for Chris is that he probably had the most insane hours he is going to ever have early  in his career, so everything else will seem relatively "easy" in comparison.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/24/2015, 3:00 pm

What I'm scared is how tenacious they are. It's like they are just seeking peer approval and support tweets from other nutters. "Look at me! I got the biggest achievement in this crazy set of people. I'm the most hardest shipping fan ever! "

This being proud of their ability to insult and hurt is the sickest in my mind. Being cruel and sick is not something that you can be proud of or flaunt with.

I'm sure Chris, and Will by proxy, will see all the love sent to their way as well but I'm of course all this nastiness will limit their public interactions for many months still.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/24/2015, 3:15 pm

I think the thing that is most frightening to me as the ones that seem the craziest aren't teens. These are grown adults--some in their 30's and 40's with children--who are coming up with reasons why Chris and Darren are together. It seems like they are really convinced that Chris and Darren will be having some big public proclamation to say the the tinhatters have been right all along. They can make every touch, every glance, every tiny movement into proof that Chris and Darren are together. They even zoom in on reflections in sunglasses, and try to imply that Darren was the one taking the picture.

It is really pathetic that these people have to harass Chris' friends for posting pictures, and send Oliver hate on his birthday. In their mind, Chris isn't allowed to have interaction with anyone other than Darren.

And the way they attack Will is just beyond ridiculous. He isn't a celebrity, and I'm sure it was a shock to him when people started scrutinizing his every action on social media. Maybe he posted some things on his blog years ago that people may find offensive, but that's the past. If you are a Chris fan, and you believe that he is a decent person, you know that he wouldn't associate himself with someone who is not a decent person. And quite frankly, the stuff they have accused Will of isn't nearly as bad as the stuff we have seen Darren do (i.e. that awful picture of him simulation sex on a guy who is passed out, the picture of bus picture of Chord, several offensive comments, etc), yet these people write off Darren's actions as being jokes.

And of course there is the steady harassment of Chris to the point where he has pretty much stopped using social media to share information and interact with fans. I'm sure Chris has gotten good at ignoring him, but it still has to bother him that people he loves are being attacked by his so-called fans who really only care about Darren.

I hope that at some point soon that things will die down for him on that end, and he can start enjoying sharing what he wants to share with his fans without fair of people who aren't really his fans attacking him and his loved ones.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/24/2015, 5:21 pm

i don't think glee is the only show whose fandom has shipper wars. this is a strange but common phenomenon among fandoms. i personally never understand this need to ship, but a lot of people have psychological issues and most cannot afford high quality therapy. perhaps this is sort of a therapy to them.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/24/2015, 5:39 pm

I don't doubt that they have shipper wars, but do other fandoms have people who attack people for posting pictures of their favorites significant other, or attack and threaten actors who portray characters that they think are interfering with their ship?

And the way the Blarren stans have Blarren on a pedestal to the point where they attack and threaten anyone who speaks negatively of him is beyond belief. I mean, I know we don't like it when people say negative things about Chris' performance--I think those of us who post here get that not everyone is going to like Chris. It's all personal preference. I don't think any of us are calling people stupid or telling people they should die for not liking Chris.

I've never really actively participated in a fandom like this in the past, and I seriously doubt I will do it again.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/24/2015, 6:00 pm

What I find very sad about all this is that Will is constantly confronted by something he wrote years ago and probably regrets now. And that this reflects negatively on Chris (in the tinhatters minds, but some of this stuff does get picked up by others who are not aware of what really was said).
I'm sure Chris and Will can shrug most of this off, but otoh they're only human, and it must be so embarrassing and stressful to see their friends and families attacked because of them (well, not because of them of course, but because Chris is famous and being shipped with his co-star, and he therefore gets this sort of crap in his private life).

I didn't know that Oliver got harassed again on his birthday. :angry: 
Dammit, Kadam happened 2 years ago, but these little brats are apparently still hating on him.
This does not bode well for the most fanatic of the tinhatters stopping any time soon.

But it's good that we've had 3 'sightings' of Will (with Chris) in as many days. And maybe another one tonight. So Chris is not hiding his beau in the basement.  Wink
Hopefully when Glee is over and Chris is focusing on 'Noel' and other projects he'll be more comfortable and free in his private life.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/24/2015, 6:05 pm

The fact that Chris is now on break in between jobs will probably mean we get more shots of him socializing. He doesn't have much chance when he's working (especially when he's doing two jobs at once) so I'm sure that he's enjoying having a bit of down time before he leaves for London. Glad to see him meeting other actors in his age group as well as networking with people who can help his career in the future.

And yes, the tinhatters are going to have to swallow that Will isn't going anywhere soon and that he's going to be around Chris a lot. And if Will does depart, it will be Chris's choice and not theirs. Even if Kurt and Will break up, there is more chance of me dating Chris than Darren and I don't have a penis (at least not one that doesn't run on batteries).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/24/2015, 6:54 pm

Rabid Klainers and rabid Crisscolfer shippers are the main reason I hope Chris and Darren never ever work together again.
I think it is disgusting that Ollie still gets hate,but have no doubt it would be even worse if Kadam had been engame instead of Klaine
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/24/2015, 7:25 pm

I think that Chris is enjoying the financial freedom Glee and his books afford him, so if anything we will get more CHILL sightings..,, ptdr
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/24/2015, 7:55 pm

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 19 Tumblr_nkajr2z0Lb1tyn6cso1_1280

Well, he probably learned from the master. Razz

Delicious shade.

Wonder how many are going to do the same.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/24/2015, 8:11 pm

You know what though? Tike getting back together and getting married is a lot more realistic than Klaine getting married. Wink At least Tike treated each other well (except for when Mike was propping up Rachel).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/24/2015, 11:46 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Rabid Klainers and rabid Crisscolfer shippers  are the main reason I hope Chris and Darren never ever work together again.
I think it is disgusting that Ollie  still gets hate,but have no doubt it would be even worse if Kadam  had been engame instead of Klaine

Umm, in MY reality they were endgame. Blainers would hate the thoughts in my head, and I'm okay with that.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/24/2015, 11:56 pm

Divalicious wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Rabid Klainers and rabid Crisscolfer shippers  are the main reason I hope Chris and Darren never ever work together again.
I think it is disgusting that Ollie  still gets hate,but have no doubt it would be even worse if Kadam  had been engame instead of Klaine

Umm, in MY reality they were endgame.  Blainers would hate the thoughts in my head, and I'm okay with that.

Kadam is engame in my reality too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 2/25/2015, 2:18 am

Lol Harry!

CC fans are definitely out of their minds, most certainly clinically to some degree. I fear what else they see in their warped reality. I remember one wrote a fucking novel with diagrams on why Chris' ice bucket challenge was a CC thing. They went on about how darren was visible in the water. No joke.

I would feel a fraction relieved if they were immature preteens, but a lot are not. The most articulate are not. And that scares me. I remember the first time seeing on tumblr pictures of grandmas in matching "it's a crisscolfer thing" t-shirts. I was floored.

I hope they move on to their next fetish soon with glee ending, maybe even with hedwig. They can fetishize darren with someone else completely. Im slowly seeing it with murder, empire, and faking it.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/25/2015, 6:11 am

Here is something disturbing, some CrissColfer fanatic apparently photographed herself outside Chris's house. 

They put it up on their blog but deleted the blog later on.

Whether this is true or not, I don't know. saispa

Only if this was by the girl whose family unknowingly bought the house on the same street as Chris and Will, then maybe it is true as she would know what the outside of the house looks like. saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/25/2015, 6:29 am

Looking at these three video's of Chris and Darren to me Chris comes off looking cooler and more intelligent than Darren.

Darren is like the idiot cousin who tries to act cool and smart when really he isn't.

That is what I got watching these video's.

But we know Darren tries to hard and that to me what makes him appear not that intelligent.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/25/2015, 9:12 am

^It's clear Chris and Darren have very different personalities. Darren is very extravert and always wanting to appear happy and cool, while Chris is more introvert, quiet and sarcastic.

It's noticeable how Darren is all about pleasing the fans and him being friends with Chris in rl, when Chris is more about the professional acting POV, and what the fandom should or should not do so they (Chris and Darren) won't feel too uncomfortable.
Darren is only goofing around, while Chris is about the work and the art (of acting) and is constantly storytelling in his mind.

Chris therefore looks more professional (and probably is) than Darren, who acts like he's an excited 16-year old boy at a party.

Darren also can't help but seek attention, even if that means he almost has to jump out of his chair when laughing, or loudly parroting whatever Chris just said.
It's funny how Chris in return has these little sarcastic jibes like mouthing words whenever Darren is talking, all in jest I'm sure. Razz

-ETA-
I did like how Darren was aware in the beginning that he wouldn't be able to go to public places with Chris (as friends) once Blaine was introduced as Kurt's bf, because of how popular Chris already was.
Although of course the tinhatters took that as 'proof' that "crisscolfer is on!!1!!!11!!!" from the start and that their "boys"(ugh) went into hiding after their first date. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/25/2015, 10:26 am

Except for Darren's passive-aggressive jab about Chris's GG win (because Darren wishes that he could win any kind of legitimate acting award considering that he can't even win a fan based award without his fans cheating), this is the first time in ages that I wasn't overcome with the desire to smother Darren with a pillow. He's still obnoxious and tries way too damn to be The Fun Guy! He's talking a lot, but not really saying anything.

Contrast that with Chris, who is much more calm and what he's saying is genuinely funny and has a lot of intent. He's throwing shade all over the place about the writing, the over-invested fans, and the fact that he and Darren are tired of being harassed all the time to pose together to give the Klainers/Crisscolfer stans fapping material. If I was comparing them to dogs, Darren would by some hyperactive yappy dog, like a Chihuahua that some might find cute but that you wish would just shut up already! Chris is more like a Borzoi - very elegant and a bit reserved but still fun loving (just not in your face about it).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next