Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

+22
Catt24
kac
Coolbeans3131
emilynna
M&M
Vir Cotto
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
dap1217
Delight
brisallie
CloveGlee
mellama
ColferGirl
Struck by Lightning
Ireth
tanita_mors
fantastica
Glorfindel
Shinra17
Jellyrolls
26 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 2:30 pm

fantastica wrote:Yes u win. Goodbye.

Maybe he can give Chris a ticket so he shows up. What did Chris say, "Free food - I'm there!" He can even do a couple of jumpy twirls on the red carpet just for Darren hola lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 2:36 pm

They never appear together. Only reason Dc went to 8 is to walk the red carpet. I bet your life cc wont b there. It has nothing to do w him

I need some sbl news NOW. It ruined my sleep last night and I'm feeling exceptionally grouchy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 2:44 pm

You need some of Blarren's kool aid!!! I am so excited for Chris I can hardly contain myself. I want that news NOW so I can hug you and squeeze you and - - I do believe I am going to break out in song!!!! ohmy

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 2:53 pm

Probably another couple of hrs. Pt time is like 3 hrs later. Why cant they announce it now! I seriously want want to break somthing
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/8/2012, 3:53 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I wouldn't expect you would see many stans there at the prices they are charging for the event.
Then, it's not a good idea to have him as the guest star if he can't bring his horde of fans.
It would be funny though if many groups of people purchase the tables at 25000$, I can see DC jumping from one table to another during all night lol.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 3:56 pm

Carousel wrote:
fantastica wrote:Yes u win. Goodbye.

Maybe he can give Chris a ticket so he shows up. What did Chris say, "Free food - I'm there!" He can even do a couple of jumpy twirls on the red carpet just for Darren hola lol! lol!

If Chris goes, Criss Colfer is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hola bounce bounce bounce hola

I can't believe I just typed that. That makes me want to vomir
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 3:58 pm

fantastica wrote:They never appear together. Only reason Dc went to 8 is to walk the red carpet. I bet your life cc wont b there. It has nothing to do w him

I need some sbl news NOW. It ruined my sleep last night and I'm feeling exceptionally grouchy

The only way Chris would go is if him and Darren were good friends and Darren asked him to go. Maybe no one will spend $25,000 and Darren will ask his gleemates to buy the table. hehe.

You're always grouchy Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 4:02 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I wouldn't expect you would see many stans there at the prices they are charging for the event.
Then, it's not a good idea to have him as the guest star if he can't bring his horde of fans.
It would be funny though if many groups of people purchase the tables at 25000$, I can see DC jumping from one table to another during all night lol.

As I said, this isn't the type of event geared towards his fans. This is an event geared towards the wealthy patrons of the arts, and corporate sponsors who are looking for a fat tax deduction. And my guess is there is only one $25,000 table to make it "special." It's probably a "black tie" event. It wouldn't be an appropriate venue for his stans, which is part of the reason why they priced the tickets so high.

Another thing of note, there is a notation on the website that reads that children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 4:03 pm

fantastica wrote:Probably another couple of hrs. Pt time is like 3 hrs later. Why cant they announce it now! I seriously want want to break somthing

Can you break Blaine's other eye so he has to miss more episodes?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 4:03 pm

Sorry for so many posts in a row. I was too lazy to multiquote.

I'm spamming my own board, baby.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 4:03 pm

I'm either grouchy or crazy. No wonder I have no friends. :(

Me likes spmming. Look at the nun of my posts! I have no life
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 4:08 pm

fantastica wrote:I'm either grouchy or crazy. No wonder I have no friends. :(

Me likes spmming. Look at the nun of my posts! I have no life

You have a great life! You love Chris and you know us! What more do you need Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 4:11 pm

I need good sleep.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 4:27 pm

fantastica wrote:I need good sleep.

Put on a playlist of Blarren songs. It will wipe you right out.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 4:49 pm

Me likes blarren songs. Hes the greatest singer since white bread
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/8/2012, 5:03 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:

As I said, this isn't the type of event geared towards his fans. This is an event geared towards the wealthy patrons of the arts, and corporate sponsors who are looking for a fat tax deduction. And my guess is there is only one $25,000 table to make it "special." It's probably a "black tie" event. It wouldn't be an appropriate venue for his stans, which is part of the reason why they priced the tickets so high.

Another thing of note, there is a notation on the website that reads that children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Bah, I can understand that, I still don't see the point to chose DC in this condition. Theses wealthy patrons will just look at him as if he was a street lamp or a strange animal lol.

fantastica wrote:Me likes blarren songs. Hes the greatest singer since white bread
You not sleep enough or you smoke something not good areu Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 6:06 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
Bah, I can understand that, I still don't see the point to chose DC in this condition. Theses wealthy patrons will just look at him as if he was a street lamp or a strange animal lol.

They chose DC because he studied/performed there when he was younger. His family probably paid for him to go to a theatre camp there or something, and they are touting him as an alum.

A.C.T. Alumni link

So, they have DC doing this fund raiser as a way to say "Hey, look what our theatre produced. Give us more money."
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/8/2012, 6:10 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:They chose DC because he studied/performed there when he was younger. His family probably paid for him to go to a theatre camp there or something, and they are touting him as an alum.

A.C.T. Alumni link

So, they have DC doing this fund raiser as a way to say "Hey, look what our theatre produced. Give us more money."
I would run away! Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 6:27 pm

remember Darren's tweet about the Prop 8 play? several people responded, most praising Chirs and then there was this

I watched it live ... very moving. I wondered how Chris felt there with so many giants of the industry. What an amazing event. I did wonder why you didn't get a spot - you would have been a good fit.

Razz Razz Razz Razz how about "can't act"

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/8/2012, 6:31 pm

fantastica wrote:Me likes blarren songs. Hes the greatest singer since white bread

Dear Kim what are you drinking now? Of course white bread is better, actually is one of my guilty pleasures Smile

I watched it live ... very moving. I wondered how Chris felt there with so many giants of the industry. What an amazing event. I did wonder why you didn't get a spot - you would have been a good fit.

Razz How will he reply that ? I mean he can't say "Because I can't act" that not good for his image lol

Last edited by brisallie on 3/8/2012, 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 6:31 pm

Because DC is irrelavant.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 6:46 pm

they didn't invite him to the play. I am sure if they did, he would jump on the project w/o blinking. they are not just looking for name recognition, they are also looking for capable actors. what are they going to ask DC to do? jump on the tables and sing? "8" is not a musical about some clueless dude hitting on girls w/ song and dance.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 6:50 pm

fantastica wrote:they didn't invite him to the play. I am sure if they did, he would jump on the project w/o blinking. they are not just looking for name recognition, they are also looking for capable actors. what are they going to ask DC to do? jump on the tables and sing? "8" is not a musical about some clueless dude hitting on girls w/ song and dance.

Oh, God! I LOVE your snark!!! moque Tell us how your REALLY feel!

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/8/2012, 6:52 pm

they didn't invite him to the play. I am sure if they did, he would jump on the project w/o blinking. they are not just looking for name recognition, they are also looking for capable actors. what are they going to ask DC to do? jump on the tables and sing? "8" is not a musical about some clueless dude hitting on girls w/ song and dance.

Suddenly cames to my mind DC singing and jumping in the middle of the trial without any reason and other actors looking at him with an unfriendly face ohmy dryy The most wtf moment is when he jumps to the judge's desk -sorry I forgot if that place has a special name.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 7:06 pm

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 22 1222857

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next