Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

+22
Catt24
kac
Coolbeans3131
emilynna
M&M
Vir Cotto
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
dap1217
Delight
brisallie
CloveGlee
mellama
ColferGirl
Struck by Lightning
Ireth
tanita_mors
fantastica
Glorfindel
Shinra17
Jellyrolls
26 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

Post  Jellyrolls 2/27/2012, 8:17 pm

Kim, I know you secretly are in love with Darren. Your instance on posting picutres of him proves it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

Post  fantastica 2/27/2012, 8:20 pm

^ aww! you are just jealous because i am not secretly in love w/ YOU! moque
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/27/2012, 8:56 pm

fantastica wrote:^ aww! you are just jealous because i am not secretly in love w/ YOU! moque

Right. Because you are publicly in love with me.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/27/2012, 9:12 pm

^ yeah, looks like we have verbal hate sex out in the public jsut about everyday! Smile

I hope we are not turning off innocent bystanders...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 2/27/2012, 10:01 pm

too much derphy blarren photo dryy
here have a derphy chris photo instead
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 12 Tumblr_m02buyHcyc1qb9956o1_500
Razz
his hair is soo high... i wonder how it look in bang...it must cover his eyes... it would look so cute blushh
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/27/2012, 10:16 pm

^ I prefer his bangs, although he looks a lot younger. I wonder what he will look like w/ long hair.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/27/2012, 10:22 pm

fantastica wrote:^ I prefer his bangs, although he looks a lot younger. I wonder what he will look like w/ long hair.

Me too Smile But he looks younger with his bangs, like a kid.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 2/27/2012, 10:24 pm

^ Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 12 Tumblr_lwbi93d3Dd1qgrxsfo5_250 Razz
he look so cute blushh
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/27/2012, 11:14 pm

emilynna wrote:too much derphy blarren photo dryy
here have a derphy chris photo instead
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 12 Tumblr_m02buyHcyc1qb9956o1_500
Razz
his hair is soo high... i wonder how it look in bang...it must cover his eyes... it would look so cute blushh

He looks like an alien in this picture. LOL. But I love it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/27/2012, 11:18 pm

emilynna wrote:^ Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 12 Tumblr_lwbi93d3Dd1qgrxsfo5_250 Razz
he look so cute blushh

OH MY he looks like a real girl in that picture... well like a tomboyish girl lol

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 12 Tumblr_lztkhgnOdH1qd084i

Sorry this photo... I just... I can't ptdr
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/27/2012, 11:43 pm

fantastica wrote:^ yeah, looks like we have verbal hate sex out in the public jsut about everyday! Smile

I don't think that people are turned off by us. I think it's the Carousel and Figgy thing and the Derpy face pictures that scare people Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/27/2012, 11:57 pm

brisallie wrote:Sorry this photo... I just... I can't ptdr
Me too, I loled every time. Actually, it makes me think about the singers who are more focused on the notes of the song than the lyrics and the meaning of the song. Usually, their main default is to express the difficulty of a note through their face expression, whatever the lyrics are at that moment. Now, imagine a singer making DC's face like on this screencap and singing "I'm crazy about you" or sth like that... Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/28/2012, 12:05 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
fantastica wrote:^ yeah, looks like we have verbal hate sex out in the public jsut about everyday! Smile

I don't think that people are turned off by us. I think it's the Carousel and Figgy thing and the Derpy face pictures that scare people Wink

I BEG YOUR PARDON??? MY DARLING FIGGY is a source of inspiration! His manly charms, his melodic voice, his love for Kurt - I could go on and on (and would if I had the time sw022 ). It is obvious you two have no taste. And how CAN you insult our dear Blarren with his emotive expressions. I mean you can't miss them from a mile away - so very effective on your TV screen, don't you think?? And those pee pee dance moves are just so thrillling (altho I do wonder about his bathroom habits). When you learn to appreciate him, I may turn around and speak to you again. taunt02

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2012, 12:12 am

Shinra17 wrote:
brisallie wrote:Sorry this photo... I just... I can't ptdr
Me too, I loled every time. Actually, it makes me think about the singers who are more focused on the notes of the song than the lyrics and the meaning of the song. Usually, their main default is to express the difficulty of a note through their face expression, whatever the lyrics are at that moment. Now, imagine a singer making DC's face like on this screencap and singing "I'm crazy about you" or sth like that... Smile
for me it's not so much his face, but the position of that mic plus his face... too "HOT"!

vomit2
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2012, 12:13 am

Carousel wrote:I BEG YOUR PARDON???
I love it when you beg. now beg for more. Smile

I do love your collection of smiles. Shinra's not putting them on though. He's been a bad boy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/28/2012, 12:16 am

Carousel wrote: sw022
What is the Emperor/Darth Sidious doing in your post? lol!

fantastica wrote:I do love your collection of smiles. Shinra's not putting them on though. He's been a bad boy.
You should be more curious/explorer Laughing
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/28/2012, 12:24 am

Carousel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

I BEG YOUR PARDON??? MY DARLING FIGGY is a source of inspiration! His manly charms, his melodic voice, his love for Kurt - I could go on and on (and would if I had the time sw022 ). It is obvious you two have no taste. And how CAN you insult our dear Blarren with his emotive expressions. I mean you can't miss them from a mile away - so very effective on your TV screen, don't you think?? And those pee pee dance moves are just so thrillling (altho I do wonder about his bathroom habits). When you learn to appreciate him, I may turn around and speak to you again. taunt02

I think you should tweet @bfalchuk and ask him to let Figgy sing a love song for you on the show. Perhaps he could sing shake shake shake your figgy like he does in my fanfic, or maybe "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred.

And I don't know why you care if we don't love Figgy. He's all yours.

Oh, and I swear they are reading my fanfic and stealing my ideas. Come on, Sue mentioning curry?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2012, 12:57 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Oh, and I swear they are reading my fanfic and stealing my ideas. Come on, Sue mentioning curry?
yeah I thought about your fic as soon as I heard that reference.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/28/2012, 1:09 am

fantastica wrote:
Carousel wrote:I BEG YOUR PARDON???
I love it when you beg. now beg for more. Smile

I do love your collection of smiles. Shinra's not putting them on though. He's been a bad boy.

Shinra is a genius!!!!! You should aspire to his greatness!

The smiles are there. Click on View More Emoticons and you will see my category. I have a slew more, but I do not like to ask for too much at once Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 2/28/2012, 2:08 am

emilynna wrote:Is this new? http://www.afterelton.com/tv/2012/02/50-favorite-tv-characters-list?page=0%2C15
That site sure have a huge hardon for blarren :angry:
What is so special about him.. I beginning to think that maybe that site is being paid by blarren publisist...

My respect for these online polls and lists just dropped several notches dryy

I'll placate myself with the thought that Chris probably doesn't care all that much about these 'hot lists' or whatever. Let him be recognized by people in the industry who matter. Give him the Golden Globes, the Emmys, the Academy Awards (and maybe Book awards too, in the future) and I shall overlook the gross injustice of these online popularity contests neutre

And seriously, I don't want Chris to be ever nominated or placed high in those X-rated gay sites that tanita_mors mentioned. With the mentality of Hiram Berry, I don't want 'our baby' to be 'defiled' by shallow people who would merely lust after him in such an unhealthy way. I can see that Chris is 'hot' (People who don't agree with me are blind! Blind, I tell you!), but I draw the line at imagining any sexual acts when I think about him. That's just too disrespectful to Chris, in my opinion tonguue
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/28/2012, 2:30 am

Look what I found on a tumblr site! Everyone seems pissed Blarren won - even some of his fans are surprised.

There was a link to the After Elton Poll on one of the Darren facebook sites, and also on a Klainer site. They are doing the polls secretely so that no one on tumblr finds out and the other fans of the other actors cannot then vote too

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2012, 2:56 am

Delight wrote:I'll placate myself with the thought that Chris probably doesn't care all that much about these 'hot lists' or whatever. Let him be recognized by people in the industry who matter. Give him the Golden Globes, the Emmys, the Academy Awards (and maybe Book awards too, in the future) and I shall overlook the gross injustice of these online popularity contests neutre

And seriously, I don't want Chris to be ever nominated or placed high in those X-rated gay sites that tanita_mors mentioned. With the mentality of Hiram Berry, I don't want 'our baby' to be 'defiled' by shallow people who would merely lust after him in such an unhealthy way. I can see that Chris is 'hot' (People who don't agree with me are blind! Blind, I tell you!), but I draw the line at imagining any sexual acts when I think about him. That's just too disrespectful to Chris, in my opinion tonguue
Agree. Chris said all he wanted to be is respected as an actor/artist. Judging from his current career path, he's definitely doing the right thing! He's not injecting himself in all those teen magazine covers, or posting half naked during photoshoots. None of his promotional work is focus on his sex appeal (not that he has none, but just he's not going down that path). He wants people to focus on his work, and he choose his projects carefully to promote an image of himself as a multi-talented artist who is serious w/ his craft. What he's doing will take him far into teh future, because writing good stories and acting skillfully will outlast any actor whose best quality is sex appeal.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 2/28/2012, 2:58 am

Carousel wrote:Look what I found on a tumblr site! Everyone seems pissed Blarren won - even some of his fans are surprised.

There was a link to the After Elton Poll on one of the Darren facebook sites, and also on a Klainer site. They are doing the polls secretely so that no one on tumblr finds out and the other fans of the other actors cannot then vote too

o.O
You mean this poll didn't reach tumblr? dryy
No wonder i didn't know about it.. myhobby is to troll chris tag on tumblr, even tho sometimes i cant stand it, too many blarren in it unsure
Huh... to think that kurt might win this poll. I would have vote every day :(
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/28/2012, 4:20 am

I do not want him - I have MY DARLING FIGGY with his moobs!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/28/2012, 4:31 am

I realized something tonight while I was punching in my votes for Chris: He does not give a damn about these polls - and neither do I - except they do get paid attention to just like the writers and actors admit to surfing tumblr for fans' opinions. Part of the reason Blaine is so popular is because his fans get together and vote him up in every poll, purchase his songs, go to his shows, etc. We Kurtsies weren't that smart. We felt Chris would win on merit, which should be the case, but often isn't. Especially when you have men and women craving "sex-on-a-stick." Believe me, Darren is smart enuf to pander to BOTH groups, the homosexuals and the hormonal women. They are, at this moment, bombarding Brad's twitter with requests for Blaine development, and they have every right to think they'll get it since they are convinced it was a twitter campaign that got them Brittana and Quinn's cut scene from the wedding, etc. There are not enuf of us there praising Chris to the sky and reminding them he wins the awards on this show. Chris CAN do it all, the comedy, the drama, the songs and they need to be reminded we want to see him on our screen. Right now everything is being drowned out by Brittana and Blaine (last time it was Finchel and look what they got).

We need to remember that a lot of talented people never make it anywhere. Chris has a good start, but it won't be enuf if we don't support him in EVERY WAY we can.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next