Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

+22
Catt24
kac
Coolbeans3131
emilynna
M&M
Vir Cotto
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
dap1217
Delight
brisallie
CloveGlee
mellama
ColferGirl
Struck by Lightning
Ireth
tanita_mors
fantastica
Glorfindel
Shinra17
Jellyrolls
26 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 7:27 pm

It's not about yelling. It's about when DC does a particularly emotional/angry scene his facial expressions do not correspond well to the true emotions that he's supposed to portray. they don't look real. It screams "hay look I am acting/emoting/whatever!" and looks very amaturish, like drama 101 students faking it. A lot of times a good actor don't make you think you are watching an actor acting. they imerse you in the character. You see only the character and he/she looks so real you feel whatever he/she is suppoesd to feel.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 7:35 pm

Even if he is not yelling vocally, he is yelling physically - all that jumping around and herp derping, the showmanship on the red carpet, the silliness in interviews - it's all, HEY WORLD, LOOK AT ME!! He yells vocally when he is trying to portray anger and the faces that go along with his emotional changes are so derpy they pull me out of the moment. How people can think he is an amazing actor just boogles my mind. He will never have 1/10 the talent Chris has!! and frankly, being nasty, I love it when people praise Chris to Darren moque

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 7:38 pm

i love your nastiness! rooots
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 8:43 pm

fantastica wrote:they didn't invite him to the play. I am sure if they did, he would jump on the project w/o blinking. they are not just looking for name recognition, they are also looking for capable actors. what are they going to ask DC to do? jump on the tables and sing? "8" is not a musical about some clueless dude hitting on girls w/ song and dance.

Damn you, Not-Fantastica! Now I have visions of him dancing on the table in "Rent." You've ruined my favorite Broadway show for me.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 8:46 pm

fantastica wrote:It's not about yelling. It's about when DC does a particularly emotional/angry scene his facial expressions do not correspond well to the true emotions that he's supposed to portray. they don't look real. It screams "hay look I am acting/emoting/whatever!" and looks very amaturish, like drama 101 students faking it. A lot of times a good actor don't make you think you are watching an actor acting. they imerse you in the character. You see only the character and he/she looks so real you feel whatever he/she is suppoesd to feel.

Just tell people to watch the "Ben" scened. You can see the difference between people with natural acting talent (Chris, Lea, Cory) and someone who is doing what he learned in Reactions 101 (Darren).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 8:48 pm

Carousel wrote:Even if he is not yelling vocally, he is yelling physically - all that jumping around and herp derping, the showmanship on the red carpet, the silliness in interviews - it's all, HEY WORLD, LOOK AT ME!! He yells vocally when he is trying to portray anger and the faces that go along with his emotional changes are so derpy they pull me out of the moment. How people can think he is an amazing actor just boogles my mind. He will never have 1/10 the talent Chris has!! and frankly, being nasty, I love it when people praise Chris to Darren moque

I was just about to tweet Darren to tell him that I was jelaous he got to see Chris in 8, and ask him if he was excited about SBL. I even had it half typed. But I just couldn't do it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 8:57 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I was just about to tweet Darren to tell him that I was jelaous he got to see Chris in 8, and ask him if he was excited about SBL. I even had it half typed. But I just couldn't do it.

if you lower your standards a little, you can do it with ease! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 9:00 pm

Carousel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I was just about to tweet Darren to tell him that I was jelaous he got to see Chris in 8, and ask him if he was excited about SBL. I even had it half typed. But I just couldn't do it.

I think you should tweet him and ask him if he practices his derpy faces in front of the mirror.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 9:01 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Carousel wrote:

I think you should tweet him and ask him if he practices his derpy faces in front of the mirror.

actually - - did something a bit similar back in the day Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 9:07 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
fantastica wrote:they didn't invite him to the play. I am sure if they did, he would jump on the project w/o blinking. they are not just looking for name recognition, they are also looking for capable actors. what are they going to ask DC to do? jump on the tables and sing? "8" is not a musical about some clueless dude hitting on girls w/ song and dance.

Damn you, Not-Fantastica! Now I have visions of him dancing on the table in "Rent." You've ruined my favorite Broadway show for me.
I want Blarren to sing "it's hard to be a pimp." w/ his signature derpy face. Twisted Evil
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 9:39 pm

Why does a simple scene require a derpy face???

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 23 Tumblr_m06ijk9cOu1qaxxelo9_r2_250

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 9:40 pm

'cause that's all he can do.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 9:44 pm

look at the veins in Darren's arms! He looks about as much like a h.s. student as I do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 9:48 pm

After Elton who is just noticing that Chris is hot, had to comment on the chest hair.Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 23 Tumblr_m0jwj2sQPR1ql05szo2_250Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 23 Tumblr_m0jwj2sQPR1ql05szo1_250

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 9:56 pm

Carousel wrote:Why does a simple scene require a derpy face???

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 23 Tumblr_m06ijk9cOu1qaxxelo9_r2_250

That's not a derpy face. That's an "I'm trying to keep from vomitting" face.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 10:00 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:That's not a derpy face. That's an "I'm trying to keep from vomitting" face.

No - that would be the face Chris would be wearing!!

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 10:07 pm

Carousel wrote:look at the veins in Darren's arms! He looks about as much like a h.s. student as I do.
c'mon honey, you know he's not a hs student. look at mark's face!

btw, veins on the arm has nothing to do w age. if you lift weights and reduce your body fat level to very low your vein will "pop up". same thing on women bodybuilders, except they are rare.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 10:12 pm

Carousel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:That's not a derpy face. That's an "I'm trying to keep from vomitting" face.

No - that would be the face Chris would be wearing!!

No, Chris is wearing the "I can't believe that I have to sit here next to Darren and listen to Grant sing. Again. BOOOOOOOORED."

You know, since Chris is dressed like Freddy Krueger, maybe we can pay him to go all Freddy Krueger on Darren's ass.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 10:12 pm

maybe most high school students don't have a low body fat. I counseled high school athletes who bench pressed all the time and they did not look like that!

ps Darren has said he does not work out

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 10:17 pm

Carousel wrote:maybe most high school students don't have a low body fat. I counseled high school athletes who bench pressed all the time and they did not look like that!

ps Darren has said he does not work out

Darren does work out. He gets plenty of workout carrying that big ego around Wink

Actually, don't lots of guitar players end up with veiny arms?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 10:19 pm

some people have naturally low body fat, plus if their diet is clean enough they will stay lean throughout their youthful years. I am one of those lucky ones. The fact that i don't eat or drink junk probably does most of hte trick.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 10:20 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Darren does work out. He gets plenty of workout carrying that big ego around Wink

bounce
Now that is priceless!!!!!
bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 10:21 pm

fantastica wrote:some people have naturally low body fat, plus if their diet is clean enough they will stay lean throughout their youthful years. I am one of those lucky ones. The fact that i don't eat or drink junk probably does most of hte trick.

and to think my favorite thing is to just cram my face into a gallon of ice cream!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 10:21 pm

Carousel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Darren does work out. He gets plenty of workout carrying that big ego around Wink

bounce
Now that is priceless!!!!!
bounce

I like to think we are channeling Chris when we make comments like this--saying the things he thinks but can't say.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 10:22 pm

Carousel wrote:
fantastica wrote:some people have naturally low body fat, plus if their diet is clean enough they will stay lean throughout their youthful years. I am one of those lucky ones. The fact that i don't eat or drink junk probably does most of hte trick.

and to think my favorite thing is to just cram my face into a gallon of ice cream!!

I just ate marshmallow fluff with a spoon.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next