Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

+22
Catt24
kac
Coolbeans3131
emilynna
M&M
Vir Cotto
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
dap1217
Delight
brisallie
CloveGlee
mellama
ColferGirl
Struck by Lightning
Ireth
tanita_mors
fantastica
Glorfindel
Shinra17
Jellyrolls
26 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

Post  fantastica 2/26/2012, 4:50 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Alex tweeted that Heather, Harry, and Amber were it he studio yesterday. Seriously, Heather and Harry are singing more?
good. heather, harry and blarren all singing BG. Chris is the only I haven't heard being in the studio. lord knows when my stomach content will explode.

Jellyrolls wrote:OH, come on. Why must we be bombarded with derpy face pictures? Isn't it bad enough that we have to look at him on the TV?
I thought this is a free board no? Suck it sister! mrgreen
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

Post  Jellyrolls 2/26/2012, 4:56 pm

fantastica wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Alex tweeted that Heather, Harry, and Amber were it he studio yesterday. Seriously, Heather and Harry are singing more?
good. heather, harry and blarren all singing BG. Chris is the only I haven't heard being in the studio. lord knows when my stomach content will explode.

Jellyrolls wrote:OH, come on. Why must we be bombarded with derpy face pictures? Isn't it bad enough that we have to look at him on the TV?
I thought this is a free board no? Suck it sister! mrgreen

I'm beginning to think that fantastica is secretly in love with Blaine, and really wants Klaine to break up so that she can have Blaine and his derpy face and greasy hair all to herself.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/26/2012, 5:06 pm

who the hell added that "crazy cat lady" tag onto my profile???? !!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: This is serious intrusion into my privacy! I feel so violated/violent.

p.s. I am not crazy. I am just nuts.

please change the special tag to "the hairball that make you choke".

Jellyrolls wrote:I'm beginning to think that fantastica is secretly in love with Blaine, and really wants Klaine to break up so that she can have Blaine and his derpy face and greasy hair all to herself.
I am in love w/ Blaine's heavy-duty jelling glue so I can use it on your lips to seal it shut.

Last edited by fantastica on 2/26/2012, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/26/2012, 5:08 pm

fantastica wrote:who the hell added that "crazy cat lady" tag onto my profile???? !!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: This is serious intrusion into my privacy! I feel so violated/violent.

p.s. I am not crazy. I am just nuts.

please change the special tag to "the hairball that make you choke".

It's magic. hehe.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/26/2012, 5:10 pm

^ this is voohoo crap! (no offense to real voodoo practitioners)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/26/2012, 10:06 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:NO ABBA. ABBA SCARES ME. DO YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE TO MUTE THE TV DURING PROM QUEEN BECAUSE ABBA SCARES ME SO MUCH?
Yes ABBA. They can easily write storylines based on ABBA song lyrics. It will be like Mama Mia 2.0. These songs are catchy and can be used in so many different contexts. for example, blaine can sing:

"thank you for hte music" - I'm nothing special, in fact I'm a bit of a bore
If I tell a joke, you've probably heard it before
But I have a talent, a wonderful thing
'Cause everyone listens when I start to sing
I'm so grateful and proud
All I want is to sing it out loud ...

Puck can sing "when I missed the teacher"; Kurt can sing "S.O.S." before klaine breaks up.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/26/2012, 10:20 pm

Carousel wrote:I copied this from:
http://waytotheend.tumblr.com/post/18281263570/regular-lord-joesus-waytotheend-no-one-in
because it is exactly how I feel and I imagine a lot of you do, as well.

No one in the club bothering to tell Blaine that they’re the reason Sebastian wasn’t punished for injuring him, when he complained about nothing being done about Sebastian’s actions - Because while Santana taped Sebastian’s confession she and the rest of the club ultimately decided not to do anything with it, simply handing it over to him so that he couldn’t be punished

Sometimes I wonder exactly how much Blaine and Kurt talk. I mean, Kurt was sure the cards were from Blaine, so like, didn’t they never talk to each other while Blaine was in the hospital? Did Kurt never go to visit him? And he never thought about telling Blaine what had happened with Sebastian? That doesn’t sound right. It feels like they never talk. Blaine was so angry that nothing had happened to Sebastian (and he had a right to feel so) so he didn’t know that Kurt was the one who stopped Santana from having justice. Why didn’t Kurt tell him? And when he went to see Blaine to ask him how he was doing, he looked so bored and uncaring and that was before he knew about David so he wasn’t upset for that but he still treated Blaine like they were barely acquaintances. So it makes me wonder what kind of relationship they have when they’re not making eyes at each other in the choir room.

And also the fact that Kurt had to go to the God Squad so he could talk about what happened with Dave. I don’t know if maybe Blaine would have been uncomfortable given Dave and Kurt’s history, but still…mentioning that would have been helpful, because now I’m led to believe that Kurt just…didn’t feel comfortable turning to Blaine during this time, which is just…really weird to me. Of all people, wouldn’t you turn to your significant other? But no, Kurt had to go to a club for people who believed in god, somewhere he wouldn’t have normally gone. You two can have sex, but you can’t talk about stuff like this? Oh, and also that Kurt didn’t seem to know before the slushie thing how often (if at all) that Blaine and Sebastian talked. I just…okay, guys. Okay.

Oh the whole Sebastian thing. Blaine knew Sebastian was after him from the first moment and still gave him his number, chatted with him, talked to him so often and so much that he was so excited about the Michael week that he shared it with Sebastian and kept it a secret from Kurt because he knew Kurt wouldn’t have approved. When you start keeping secrets, things aren’t going to end well. If they don’t talk, don’t confide in each other, what kind of couple are them?

^
AGREE

Actually when Kurt was over the moon with the cards, I asked to myself "Why Kurt don't go to the hospital or wherever Blaine is and tell him about the cards?" But then I remember ITS GLEE and he shouldn't guess anything...¬¬

... for example, blaine can sing:

Is this a new version of Thank you for the music? ptdr
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/26/2012, 10:30 pm

^ no, this is THE "thank you for hte music", first verse. It's like blaine's anthem.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/27/2012, 9:18 am

I have a theory. Gay media have really overhyped Darren about his looks, his talent and everything. I remember reading an article I think it was in the Gaytimes here on the net were the heading was Darren is perfect.

What if this is sort of poking at Darren in a way. Because I think a lot of people think he can only sing and perform. This show is meant to be satire.

Plus the media goes on about his looks and his performances.

It just seems so overdone that it is becoming comical to me with all the compliments, the praise, the over reactive crowd. It might as well be Blarren stans in the audience or in the show. This so called perfect Blaine. It like it is becoming a bunch of running jokes.

And I wont back track again. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 2/27/2012, 9:51 am

There are actually articles out there that excessively praises Darren and calls him perfect?

*shudders*

Okay, maybe that last reaction was uncalled for, but I truly do not understand the appeal of Darren. I find him just so bland when he's on my TV screen, and that's probably the biggest crime an artiste could commit in the entertainment world.

However, there are people who may argue with me that they don't understand my fascination with Chris either. My brother is a good example. I've tried several times to introduce him to the awesomeness that is Chris Colfer but his responses were all very disappointing. I emailed him a link to the SBL trailer when it came out and his text responses to me were 'Blech' and 'Bleah'. I swear, if it isn't for the fact that we are related....

I console myself with the assumption that my brother is so antagonistic towards Chris because he doesn't like the way his younger sister keeps on obsessing over a gay actor. Also, Chris is probably not his type Razz

Has anyone here ever tried to get a friend or family member in real life to appreciate Chris, but got silently judged for it?

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 2/27/2012, 10:15 am

^ i try this with my youngest sister, she just eyeside me :(
Maybe coz i introduce him as my Imaginary boyfriend Razz
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/27/2012, 10:56 am

@Delight, I don't quite understand the appeal of Darren either. I don't find him at all attractive, and I am not impressed by the way he carries himself in public. To each his/or her own, I guess, but I just don't get his appeal. For some reason, he, to steal a phrase from Beiste, excites the lady parts of some of the fandom. But I agree with you, Blaine is very bland--pretty much every performance he gives on the show is exactly the same--you can almost guess his facial expressions and moves before he makes them. Compare that with Chris, who takes every song he sings, makes it his and makes it Kurt, and really lives the song.

@ColferInspried, maybe you're right and the "perfect" Blaine has become a joke with the writers and RIB. I'm just so tired of the "everyone loves Blaine" thing. He's not nearly as spectacular as the Blarren fans thinks he is.

Most of the people I know agree that Chris is a very good to amazing actor. They may not all love his singing voice, but they love the power and emotion that he puts into a performance. They may not love Chris as much as I do, but they do recognize his talent. Unfortunately, for the forseeable future, there will always be haters for Chris because he is gay, and playing a gay character on TV. I hope that changes someday.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 2/27/2012, 11:31 am

Delight wrote:Has anyone here ever tried to get a friend or family member in real life to appreciate Chris, but got silently judged for it?

I have a friend who had never seen glee before,when we talked about it,he told me there's someone in glee he particularly hated,everytime he saw that person's picture he wanted to punch or scream.I had a bad feeling he was talking about Chris,and it turned out I was right.I was mad,but he didn't know I looooove Chris,and his reason was he couldn't stand his looking unsure So I basically refused to talk to him for a while,then he may feel sorry,so he began to watch glee.And then he fell in love with Chris' voice,before he saw S209,he asked me was there any chance Kurt will sing DCFMA,I told him ofc,he was so happy.He thinks Darren is handsome,but he can't stand what he did to Blaine in Season3.It's weird he thinks Blaine is super Gay even himself is also gay can't feel comfortable to enjoy his performance.He also is not a fan of Darren's voice,he only loves Chris' singing.I thinks that's has nothing to do with Blaine being gay tbh,that's just Darren's perform style annoys him. tonguue But finally he realised Kurt is pretty and cute,not punchable blinkk

Anyway,I'm happy I successfully made another Chris hater see his talents.Also I made all my best friends and families love Chris,too tonguue I think at least I can do that for Chris.
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/27/2012, 11:55 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Most of the people I know agree that Chris is a very good to amazing actor. They may not all love his singing voice, but they love the power and emotion that he puts into a performance. They may not love Chris as much as I do, but they do recognize his talent. Unfortunately, for the forseeable future, there will always be haters for Chris because he is gay, and playing a gay character on TV. I hope that changes someday.

Your last lines are so sad, but so true. I think there'll be more people who start liking him, hence "canceling out" the haters. And it's sad that he has haters, but that is kind of an indicator of how successful he has become.

The people I know who know Chris all like and appreciate his talent a lot. And my sister really likes him a lot too, especially after I showed her a lot of stuff about him. I knew we were related. Razz
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 2/27/2012, 1:17 pm

Is this new? http://www.afterelton.com/tv/2012/02/50-favorite-tv-characters-list?page=0%2C15
That site sure have a huge hardon for blarren :angry:
What is so special about him.. I beginning to think that maybe that site is being paid by blarren publisist...
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/27/2012, 1:52 pm

People who voted apparently have a huge hard on for Darren, because every other word in that paragraph was about how hot or dreamy Blaine/Darren is. I guess this wasn't the best character vote, but favorite, but how can someone see Blaine as a real character, let alone a favorite one is beyond me. I guess being considered hottest is all you need these days to be great.

I'm happy for Kurt, because I didn't think he would place so high, or at all, but being second to fucking Blaine just makes that result a hard pill to swallow. Great for Chris though.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/27/2012, 2:53 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:@Delight, I don't quite understand the appeal of Darren either. I don't find him at all attractive, and I am not impressed by the way he carries himself in public. To each his/or her own, I guess, but I just don't get his appeal. For some reason, he, to steal a phrase from Beiste, excites the lady parts of some of the fandom. But I agree with you, Blaine is very bland--pretty much every performance he gives on the show is exactly the same--you can almost guess his facial expressions and moves before he makes them. Compare that with Chris, who takes every song he sings, makes it his and makes it Kurt, and really lives the song.
I personally like the way he carries himself in public, but he isn't my type at all and I was actually kind of surprised when I find out that many people takes him as a dreamboat...

And Blaine voted a favorite character is funny... I would understand if people voted Darren favorite singer on the show or something but favorite character? We don't know anything about this character, and he has a different brain every week...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/27/2012, 3:18 pm

OK - while it pissed me off, I had to laugh at that After Elton poll. They talk about Kurt as a character, but Blaine as hot. And some of those people posted WTF?? So we are not alone in not understanding the appeal. But I was THRILLED Chris was in 2nd place, because at the end of last season I do not think he would have scored that highly. It's like we're having a slow, but steady, stream of appreciation for him. (Did you not love that the majority of the critiques for SBL were good?) Too be honest, I think they did Blaine a HUGE disservice by making him a junior. He lost the mentor, dapper feel that turned a lot of folks on. For those not obsessed with him, his lack of character development, his one-note acting, and his flirting more with the girls than his own boyfriend, has turned people off. And most people seem tired of him singing all the time.

And Wet Paint has a poll asking who is hotter, Darren Criss or Matt Bomer and Darren is winning and I'm like REALLY? You know adults are not voting in THAT poll!!

Which reminds me, I read he was being considered for Billy in Chicago on Broadway, then read that was not true. I'd like to know the skinny behind that one!

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/27/2012, 3:45 pm

Delight wrote:There are actually articles out there that excessively praises Darren and calls him perfect?

*shudders*

Okay, maybe that last reaction was uncalled for, but I truly do not understand the appeal of Darren. I find him just so bland when he's on my TV screen, and that's probably the biggest crime an artiste could commit in the entertainment world.

Has anyone here ever tried to get a friend or family member in real life to appreciate Chris, but got silently judged for it?

@the bolded - I completely agree with that statement. I've never felt anything about any of Blaine's scenes, gotten any sort of emotional reaction about them at all (except for his talk with Burt in the garage during Sexy, and that was only because I was so pleased that he said Kurt was the most compassionate person he knows, and the Somewhere Only We Know and Teenage Dream scenes, and again that was mainly because of how happy/emotional Kurt was). When he said he was gay bashed in Prom Queen, his temper tantrum in Hold onto Sixteen, the auditorium scene in The First Time, the rock salt slushie stuff....all of those were scenes that should have inspired an emotional response in me, but none of them did. I just didn't care, because (imo) Darren plays the character in a way that I don't care about him, I can't get attached because I can't feel the character at all. And it's a shame, because I'd love to love Kurt's boyfriend. :( Which is why I'm hoping for a future unknown NY boyfriend at this point, played by an actor who can hopefully make that character come alive in a way that I can love him.

As for your question...I've luckily managed to convert all of my closest friends to, if not Kurt AND Chris fans, then at at least Chris fans. Smile My best friend loves Glee in general after I marathoned the entire first season with her, and her favorite is Kurt, and she loves Chris and we gush and talk about him all the time. My other three close friends either hate or just don't like Glee(besides the performances), but they love Chris, especially his singing voice, and all of them are very excited about SBL and the LoS. My entire family also watches Glee, and my mom is a Chris and Kurt fan, and my sister likes him but he isn't her favorite. My father and my older brother tease me about him, and will say rude things about Chris to rile me up, but I don't think they mean it, they just do it to annoy me because they know it will annoy me. So yeah, I feel pretty lucky that most people I know like him in some way. neutre

emilynna wrote:Is this new? http://www.afterelton.com/tv/2012/02/50-favorite-tv-characters-list?page=0%2C15
That site sure have a huge hardon for blarren :angry:
What is so special about him.. I beginning to think that maybe that site is being paid by blarren publisist...

Ugh this makes me so mad. :angry: If Blaine was a real character I'd be fine with it, because then I could at least understand and then it'd be a "to each his own" thing, but he's not. He's just an empty vessel with Darren's face and voice, with no development and almost no backstory, and he's so inconsitent I don't even know who he's supposed to be. Especially when you compare Kurt and Blaine's explanation paragraphs in this poll - Kurt's is all about the character, his storylines, how he's groundbreaking and inspiring and a representation of hope, and how he's so relatable to people. And then Blaine's is just about how cute and hot he is, and how he makes girls and boys alike gaga over him and how he's the perfect dream boyfriend. Seriously? Seriously?! It's like comparing the depths of a lake to a rain puddle.

tanita_mors wrote:
I'm happy for Kurt, because I didn't think he would place so high, or at all, but being second to fucking Blaine just makes that result a hard pill to swallow. Great for Chris though.

This. Despite my irritation, I am still really happy for Kurt and for Chris, and I'm glad he placed, and really high at that. Burt made the poll too. neutre
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/27/2012, 3:55 pm

Qwestin ‏ @wegodancingin to @KingWithNoKrown Awesome that @chriscolfer @Ashley_Fink @DarrenCriss all at the party! Hope they had fun hanging out!

Yeah, like that is ever going to happen moque

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/27/2012, 4:31 pm

fantastica wrote:Yes ABBA. They can easily write storylines based on ABBA song lyrics. It will be like Mama Mia 2.0. These songs are catchy and can be used in so many different contexts. for example, blaine can sing:

Puck can sing "when I missed the teacher"; Kurt can sing "S.O.S." before klaine breaks up.
"Money, money, money" was the first Abba's song that popped in my mind for blaine Smile

ColferInspired wrote:I have a theory. Gay media have really overhyped Darren about his looks, his talent and everything. I remember reading an article I think it was in the Gaytimes here on the net were the heading was Darren is perfect.

What if this is sort of poking at Darren in a way.
Unfortunately, I don't feel any 2nd degree in most of what I've read. I used to follow a lot of LBGT-friendly blogs for their recaps and comments about Chris last year and I gave up on most of them because of their gushing about DC, and these gushing seemed really genuine (and therefore, absolutely scary lol).

Delight wrote:
Actually, I had the opposite experience. I don't talk about Chris or Glee around me, I prefer to keep it to myself but I listen or watch Chris's songs or sequence rather frequently and it can be seen on my PC screen. Usually, my family or my friends glance at it, they just ask what is it and they're like "ugh, another American serie" lol. One friend who was intrigued that I like it so much, asked for more and I showed her GC and the GG win: she felt in love with Cory Mad lol but she agreed that Chris is an amazing actor and someone worth to be admired as a person.

This joke, seriously... arghh
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/27/2012, 6:16 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
"Money, money, money" was the first Abba's song that popped in my mind for blaine Smile
"money money money" would be the perfect blaine & the warbler song. It answers the "bills, bills, bills" question. tonguue

about blaine voted the best character on TV - it just shows you that direction of the show is taking. It's no longer about fresh writing and interesting characters. It's all about sex idols keeping the fans around this otherwise (more or less) crappy show.

If you look at After Elton's photos, 99% are half naked muscular hunks. sometimes I feel rather embarrassed going there (maybe I am too old). Also many votes are straight women, because it's simply impossible to keep a certain demographics out. It's not surprising if many of the "favorites" votes involve a lot of shallowness. but DC beats Matt Bomer for hotness? that's defintely the doing of his avid fans. btw, I am not a Matt Bomer fan either, and have never seen him in anything, but look wise he beats DC by a wide margin. The only thing is, he's so good looking he's a big "generic" - he's great as a model, but less distinctive as an actor. Last night while watching the Oscars my children andn I were talking about how the famous actors, good looking or not, are all very distinctive looking. If you notice that the girls who won beauty pagients are always not the prettiest.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/27/2012, 6:31 pm

After Elton isn't all that bad given that they are and entertainment site. You should see a few other gay sites that are far more X rates. They all more or less rule Chris out as sexy in any way, shape or form. He is to girily or ugly for them or too young. I guess they like their men burly and hairy because they love Max Adler and some of them Criss. It's it's all 100% shallow. They either want to f**k him or get f**ked by him. This says nothing about his talent or the effectiveness or lack there of his character.

And a lot of woman and teenage girls vote in those polls. You know it, because in no universe will Darren Criss be hotter then Matt Boomer if we look at the physical only.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/27/2012, 6:35 pm

^ THIS!

btw i just saw this again, and in light of that AE poll, I think I understand why they think he's so HOT:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 11 Tumblr_lztkhgnOdH1qd084i

moque

sorry...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/27/2012, 6:45 pm

M&M wrote:I have thought for awhile that the writers realize the quality of acting they get from Darren so most of his scenes, aside from all the singing, are lovey-dovey or more humourous. All his heavy scenes or set-ups that should develop him end up going to someone else. Sebastian was a Blaine/Kurt story, but ended up being Kurt and then was hijacked by Santana. Michael was technically a Blaine episode, but he didn't get much to do in the way of acting. All of his development is tell not show, and it seems to come from outside sources dealing with things for him. Sorry, I don't know how to mark a spoiler, but highlight...I suspect the BB ep when they come back will have development being done through Bomer and flashbacks as well as some exposition from other character. Blaine will sing, but not much else. End Highlight.
I agree! I thought about the same thing regarding hte upcoming episode. It's very likely.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next